Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mewtwo said:

just saw the SBS version, I can't believe they intended to delete Wang Yo's having a heart attack scene! are you kidding me! the directing of that scene was great, it was scary, good thing they added it, I've already said that before but man I'm gonna miss Wang Yo...can't they keep him & take Jung, Wook & Won instead? lol the ending of each character in Moon Lovers is always unforgettable & painful, I felt bad for Wang Yo, part of me wanted him to die in battle or killed but I guess this ending is what he deserve & I hope his mom get an ending like this or worse 

I wish they had the scene when WY got the heart attack, but instead they just said that the monk with him got hit by lightning. Boy! talk about heaven's will :blink:

• Like 10
31 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

This may be kind of late, but I'll post it anyway.

Thanks so much ...i loved otp scenes...i felt so sad for general...

33 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Translations for both versions of the preview were posted, right?

is ok if you share your version...i love reading your posts

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, popcornhoney said:

I'm sma lutker herr and i'm wondering did SBS air ep 17 too? Because i can't seem to find any

Episode 17 did not air today. They will air it next monday (or tuesday because of the baseball game).

I just realized something - if Chae Ryung gets promoted to sanggung once Soo becomes the "King's woman", I'm going to lose it. Imagining her in charge of the Damiwon - no, just NO. (That gives Won an insane amount of power to make trouble for So and seriously, that snake needs to die already.)

• Like 17
Spoiler

tumblr_of9f93MN3v1rvpnp8o1_500.gif

Beautiful..but i just wish at that same moment they show WS riding off with his horsey and dissapearing over the horizon..it'll give more feeling of despair to the separation scene...huhu...what am i suggesting? as if the angst we had is not enough,i'm asking for more...mitchi!

• Like 11

Next episode...So will change after become the king he should married YH by then ...when he change So will free HS so that YH will not harm her i think that a reason why only after six yrs married YH( in history) he only have his first son......

When HS left the palace she will  marry Jung and stay with him until she die....meaning she die quite young also ...mayb 30 plus her own age..when she transported to goryeo.....

• Like 6
42 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

But the progression works. It certainly works in the show. It helps that the actors have chemistry and they can act. Both LJG and LJE can dial up the angst and the tension when called for it.

This is certainly turning out to be my favourite K drama romance... maybe... ever... Yes, fate's involved like every single K drama that's ever made but fate shows us why these two need to be together despite the odds and maybe even despite fate itself moving in ways that seek to undermine what they have.

Well I'll be back after attending to kids to write more about the rest of the episode. I have lots to say. Unfortunately for you guys, I think I'll be writing quite a few essays today.

Same here! I fell so hard for these two because the writer really worked at creating real obstacles and real relationship moments. I know  alot of viewers were frustrated by the slow-rate of shipbuilding, but honestly I don't think any writer should care what the viewer thinks at all as long as there's a master plan in mind. The speed of them getting together is perfect because by god, these two have really REALLY earned it and that's more satisfying than any scene fluff. 

• Like 18

dear eclipses, forgive me if this already questioned. i usually watch sbs version on myasiantv. but because they play youku version last night, i lost track for sbs vers. with soo much differences between both version i'm craving for the sbs vers  now :bawling: can you share the link or pm me please? thank you so much in advance. 

• Like 2

everything is getting more complicated now, i don't know what our chances are for a happy ending...I so desperately want one ....i think that maybe queen yo will be the one to kill HS slowly ,by poising her ,it is a possibility since it seems we are heading that way...having HS marry JW...and what can be worst for that woman than having her own son hate her and thus having a very very long and lonely life ,like lady oh predicted. i don't see how WJ is going to turn against his mother other than having her get rid of the love of his life( HS ) he is  not the brightest when it comes to judging people and assigning blame right and left ,but it is my hope that by the end ,even if he cannot be WS allied ,then at least , he learns to judge people  better . other possibilities are : maybe queen yo did contributed to WY getting crazy and WJ gets to know this  ,or having WJ hear a conversation between WS and mother , and know the truth behind his scar and his mother's real character.....and YH , i can't express enough how i don't approve of her impending wedding to WS...the thought of it doesn't even let me sleep peacefully at night ...she is all sort of wrong for him and yet she gets everything ....noooooo,that is really depressing ...can we just have HS be queen Daemok....i heard her name means something along the lines of a strong tree or foundation, we know how much WS is fond of nature...why oh why will YH have such a lovely name for her ....noooo I think that for her to became queen she will throw away her mother and brother ...and thus this is what is going to bring WW to the beginning of it all...the irony  and remember lady oh words...he saved the wrong person, and by saving the wrong person at that moment he sealed his  fate,  the one were he was destined to have nothing...it all went wrong for him since the very beginning , he let go of HS so that he could save his sister from her crime; he wouldn't hurt their mother like he said... she knew she wouldn't be losing anything from the very beginning since she knew he wouldn't  be able to throw them away ( and his  ambitions as well got the better of him ) I do believe that at that  at moment, however,  his first thought was a resigning one and his motivations were impulsed by the need to save his family first.

• Like 8

What episode and version was the scene where Soo gives Baek Ah/Jung the bracelet to give to Wook? I don't remember seeing it.

Also one thing that I find confusing is how did Soo meet Woo Hee. I just remember the first scene of them together was after So came to see Soo as a laundry maid. And suddenly, there's a scene of Woo Hee and Soo being super friendly with one another which I'm so confused about. Soo was telling Woo Hee how Baek Ah was a good guy but couldn't say too much about him.

Preview 17 is definitely giving me chills. Who does Wang So want to kill?

8 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

oh the scene where So holds her hand in bed not shown on sbs too?

Are there pictures of this? Haven't seen them yet.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Are you Korean? How do you know that expression? It's my first time to see it in English and I got a kick out of that!

Haha, no I'm Vietnamese but my son's father's side of the family is Korean so I used to hear it all the time and it's how I learned the basic Korean that I do know.

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@cojulie

The post says: "Your Highness, don't get lost on your way to the future. Even if foxtails (Korean for this is puppy grass) are pretty and the breeze is nice, don't get distracted (Korean expression for being distracted is to "sell one eye") so that we can surely meet again in the future"

Baekhyun replied with "Soon Deok..." and LJG said "Well done, Soon Deok, you worked. hard. Hope you two meet again in a modern drama."

Ah thank you!  As I just mentioned in another reply to you, I know limited Korean and have never heard of those two terms.  Just learned something new now!!

• Like 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner