[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

for 10 min they cancel the episode that was to much EHOOOOOOO are you crazy is just 10 min not 30 or 50 aaaaaaa SBS is this WAR because we are ready to crush you let's just take the first airship to Korea just i have 15h maybe fly and then kill you all the SBS director the Heros team ..... then i steal the rest of the episode and wach it in peace in prison :)

• Like 8

And ladies, next Monday it'll be the same case. 
SBS reaally needs to think this through before disappointing a looot of viewers. If the game is really unpredictable, at least go to plan B, to have MLSHR air a little later than nothing at all. Or plan C, to have both eps air tomorrow. I swear, they should have air ep 16 now, than the 8PM news, which has no more news value anyway. This is really upsetting. 

Now in the international eyes, SBS will be knowns as the channel that cancel MLSHR's episode because of baseball game. 

Somebody should print this thread and share it to SBS people, how much they have disappointed us. 

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The contracts used for each of the different providers will have similar stipulations (typically no exceptions). So there should be NO providers airing EP 16 this evening.

@meahri_1 I don't think youku followed the rules!!! It is airing now but youku only allows new episodes of each week for only VIP viewer plus they won't allow people from US stream this drama :( 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc2MzE1NDI0NA==.html?x&spm=a2h0j.8220047.tv_content.TR!2~TD~A&from=y7.2-2.4.1-2

You guys should send me many kisses as here is just posted episode 17 preview for u from youku site! I'll try to see in a couple of hrs whether daly motion will post youku version. 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I wonder why SBS is not penalized for not respecting a simultaneous broadcast by airing a baseball game that only benefits SBS channel. 

They are not penalized because THEY are the ones who are the original channel hosting the show. The rights belongs to them, so if it's canceled, all the other streams must follow otherwise it won't be a simulcast.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

WE, with great difficulty, takes on the attacking palace guards with SD. WE entreats JJ (WY) to let them live but JJ (WY) aims an arrow at WE. Meanwhile, WS is (emotionally) wounded by HS, who hid the fact that WE was hiding in Damiwon [from him]...

Well, what's done is done! I'm curious about the episode tomorrow from reading the description... This was posted pages back, so I'm sure I missed out on the discussion.

But how do you guys think HS will explain why she didn't say anything? I honestly don't know what will appease WS unless she's honest about her visions (which is something I feel like the show won't let her do).

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

@meahri_1 I don't think youku followed the rules!!! It is airing now but youku only allows new episodes of each week for only VIP viewer plus they won't allow people from US stream this drama :( 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc2MzE1NDI0NA==.html?x&spm=a2h0j.8220047.tv_content.TR!2~TD~A&from=y7.2-2.4.1-2

anyhow, episode 17 previ

That's strange because this just came out. What you're seeing should be a repeat. And yes...ep 17 preview is out!!

• Like 11