[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

What am i doing right now? it's saturday night, but here i am, lurking around in this thread instead of going out with my friends (actually i got the flu kekekeke).. 

i was backreading like 20pages and i reached the post about kiss bts and a pict where WS kiss back HS.  I went crazy, only god knows how many times i replayed the BTS and for how long i stared the picture (forgive my byuntae soul).

:expressionless:

I was really thankfull that i decided to take a rest this sat night , if not, i might end up skip the pages tomorrow and never found the video and the pict.

I read that SBS has planned to cancel the show due to a baseball game. 

WTH?? how are we gonna survive? they give us the bts and the pic but canceled the show. 

This is worse that leg split torture..

I pray thatbth baseball game end earlier so the show don't need to be canceled

17 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Friends... just now saw one news about Chaba cyclone in South Korea.. Praying for all the friends and all SK people to be safe and sound.

my friend who's been stayed in SK post the pict in her FB. that was terrible, I pray for them.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@ratgirlina I think the gif was done by a technical expert that merge the before and after pix together and then move LJG closer. :)

went back and stare at the gif just now.... i think you are right (as if i needed a reason to stare some more)

wonderfully done gif!

phew, kinda worried for a second there we were missing something :P

thank you @qwenli

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, whyo said:

I think we are from the same country hahhaha, because my country also ban fanfictionnet. It was @kdramawriter that writing fanfic in fanfictionnet, and also @akinahana89 you can read akinahana writing here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/8234200#main 

cc: @junee22 for fanfic info

I think we are! *waving hands*

This 'internet sehat' thingy is ruining our fangirling moments, isn't it? :((

Thanks a lot for the link! 

I hope our fanfic writers would be so kind to put their works on other platform other than fanfiction. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, rumasa79 said:

I think we are! *waving hands*

This 'internet sehat' thingy is ruining our fangirling moments, isn't it? :((

Thanks a lot for the link! 

I hope our fanfic writers would be so kind to put their works on other platform other than fanfiction. 

i am 100% sure that we also came for the some country. I never read the FF, but this called 'Internet Sehat' has ruined me (one of my favorite hosting site is banned and i can't download my fave movie in the easiest way). 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, AyaA said:

my friend who's been stayed in SK post the pict in her FB. that was terrible, I pray for them.

omg thats not good to know... but hope everythig will be fine there. check the spoiler too..

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, AyaA said:

Sehat

just asking are you from India. cause that word is used in our language too.. so thought to ask...

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

It may also be after WS and BA overthrow WY and before WS becomes king. Unless they decide to squeeze in all these sweet So-Soo posts in one episode 

I don't really know how Goryoe's tradition goes with taking the thrown and all, but I just assumed WS would become king straight away after WY is defeated just like CP did. But maybe the reason why there wasn't a gap between CP taking the throne was because WY was going to take the throne by force. If that is true then maybe we can be right about that scene being between WY's defeat and WS becoming king. 

• Like 14

Actually this show is having a bunch of popular and talented actors who have been leads before but are the supporting characters here like

Nam joo Hyuk:Seen him in who are you...and cheese in the trap...and in the latest school season he had a major role

Ji Soo:Seen him in cheer up and ...and ... page turner....in both the shows he had a major role

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Hide contents

just asking are you from India. cause that word is used in our language too.. so thought to ask...

Spoiler

no, i am not from India, sehat means 'healthy' in my language. but hey, i am also a big fan of bollywood movie. and i also enjoyed indian drama

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, magdale said:

I found the progression of the romance between Hae Soo and Wang So is similar to Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy's. The first wrong impressions, the mutual rejection, the infatuation with the wrong man, the strong bond which develops when they start to know each other and how they fall in love; even in the first meeting, WS is rude with HS like Darcy with Elizabeth. Their romance is so special because reach certain level by acquiring a mutual respect and true knowledge of themselves, Hae Soo is now more aware of who she is and what she wants the same is Wang So, so their love is more real than the any other they had before.

I know that you already posted the kiss photo but I have to do it too, their romance is so mesmerizing that captivates me happy white cloud

Excellent observation!

• Like 17