[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I don't think it's Ji Mong, well I hope it isn't :blink:

Like others already did, if you compare the two hands (WS's hand from another scene and the hand in the post), they do look very similar: same skin colour and maybe even the same veins!

If someone can find an image JM's hand and compare it, that would be very nice!  I'm trying to do that but geez, I can't seem to find a good image of his hands LOL

• Like 16

Just saw IU's spoiler pic on Twitterimage.gifand my initial reaction is 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG'.Then I saw K.Hanna's comment and I literally jumped off my seat.:lol:

I seriously hope it isn't Jimong.People are starting to compare that hand with WangSo's hand in other scenes.It'd better be him.I swear,If it's Jimong....image.gif

Give us the scene SBS!image.gif

• Like 19

They are playing with words & pronunciations: 

소 = So = 昭   (Hangul / English / Chinese) -- 昭 is WS's Chinese written name

소 = So = cow

Remember they used Chinese words because Hangul isn't invented yet.

Seems like this thread is suddenly HOT again!!! Marching towards 40,000 posts !!!

• Like 18

Rewatching eps 19, I just realize LJG prowess in this particular scene. I don't know how many times I have replayed. That dangerous sexy evil smile, those dangerous snake eyes, and how subtle and natural the shift of expression...so chilling.... If I was Wook I would be shaking in fear too..

Anyone knows the BGM for this scene? It wasn't included in the released OST :(

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

IT'S HIM RIGHT :w00t:

And we have gone nuts again, lol. :w00t:  I remember when we saw the pic of their mutual kiss and everyone went berserk that day! Same is happening now. When I saw it on Instagram I was waving my arms and jumping up my seat as if I won a lottery! When they release the clip, I HOPE ITS NOTHING TOO SAD. Never mind, forget that, I don't hope anymore, Moon Lovers has crushed my hopes and dreams long time ago:sweatingbullets:. God my emotions are all over the place, feeling sad at the same time happy. I would love to see Korean fans reactions to this. Crossing my fingers and praying that they will release the cut clip soon. ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Like 15

Guest maniac-moon
5 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Why WJ?....you mean because of the scene where she wipes his perspiration...

Yeah... It's another dejavu :|

37 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

So agree with you. The product placement scene was a good 2 mins -- more than enough time for the hankie scene (and then some).  If they edit it professionally & intelligently, it can also include the back hug & of course the piggyback. 

Moreover, if the person who hands her the hankie IS reincarnated WS, he doesn't need to have his memory of his Goryeo days. After the hankie scene, fans can imagine how they will develop their relationship henceforth. It's a more satisfactory the so-call open ending that was presented.

Who gives a @#$^%*&??!! about BB cream -- Korea is renowned for plastic surgery, DUH!!!

Hankie scene doesn't necessitate a sequel -- it's simply because the ending was so unsatisfactory, even ambiguous (is it suppose to be happy or sad??) that viewers want a sequel, which I still don't really support. 

My conclusion:  The trifecta of PD, script-writer & editors really comes fully circle -- mess up the beginning, muck up the content and now bungle the ending.

WOW! I am speechless. 

I'm guessing ISOI is number 2 most hated PPL right now after subway :phew:

• Like 12