[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hi eclipses! I'm new there, just reader, but I have to give my two cents... I beg pardon for errors in English.

In his fight against the father's marriage with Soo, So destroyed the Hae-clan completely, and so Soo stands alone since that. Now So needs the clan support to stay at throne and alive - und Soo cant help him! The short-term benefits ended in long-term, irreversible losses. :bawling:

If I were fic-author, I would have written, So offers himselves to clan Hae as a husband for Soo for their support. Marriage - yes, but not with the King, with the prince, who has a king star. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

I just want to point out that the time he killed the monks he looked like kenshin himura (samurai X) and they both have the "Xfactor" which is the SCAR. They both gave 2 dozens of men a swift death.

Yes, at first I thought he looks like Kenshin. But then it hits me, Wang So is not Kenshin. He is Batosai. They both have this dark killer aura.

• Like 21

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

It is not Wang Soo who got sleepy but our Lee Joong Ki. Hahaha! Pat! Pat! 

i think IU was actually telling a horror story to LJG while putting him to sleep hahaha

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yes, at first I thought he looks like Kenshin. But then it hits me, Wang So is not Kenshin. He is Batosai. They both have this dark killer aura.

also reminded me of kenshin esp when WS wore his hair like horsetail..

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pass3rby said:

After  I am sure how many times i re-watch all episodes, i found several things:

In Ep 4 when after CR was beaten by YH she gave a very short look from CR to Wang Won. I wondered what was that all about. Why CR looked specifically to Wang Won when HS held her after both of them were beaten. The look was like questioned Won why didn't he do anything when CR was beaten. Now I know!! There's something between them. Well actually it was shown in earlier episode than 18, i.e. Episode 14. But now that I know what Won to CR and vice versa, my curiosity satisfied.
When YH then beat HS and let CR go, Won said "I think that servant has been beaten enough." This shows that Won actually favors CR (well, over HS of course). He justified YH for beating HS instead of CR.
They gave us a 'hint' of who CR was to Won on very early episode.

I found a way to repel YH. Ask Gwangjong not to put make up when she's 'into' him. Remember her reaction when she saw WangSo's scars in Eun's birthday? She looked like "What? That's horrible, gross!!"
Somebody please, tell Gwangjong!!! I can't bear to witness whatever will happen in that room between Gwangjong and YH.

Yeah, I also found that suspicious.

How about just slice her face like WS scars, and do it both sides. and don't forget to rub some salt on them, afterwards

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Despite all the flaws, I'm going to really miss this drama and our OTP. Sharing one of my favorite FMV's.

I also like that FMV So much. I am curious  what video editing program he /she used as I also kinda interested in editing videos & making FMV of my favorite things ;)

• Like 10

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

Are u sure Ha Neul?? hehehehehe!!! He was so cute!!

Yes, we believe you Kang Ha Neul. You just choose IU because the drama will air soon.

And, I don't see any jealousy towards LJG when IU talks with him. Not at all.

PS: Don't worry. Your secret save with me :phew:.

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

How I miss all  those happy moments badly. Now it's all broken heart and tears left.

Broken heart, tears, and limbo of denial :sweatingbullets:   I like this set of handsome-guilty pleasure 8 princes so much ( exception for 9th prince, he can go to hell)

• Like 11

15 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I have to confess that I usually find the scenes (in photos) of PD NOTE prettier than how they look in the drama. The angles, the colors, the clothes, scenery, even the furniture. I often found myself saying: Was that outfit that pretty when I saw it on the episode? How I didn't notice that beautiful table?" Things like that. 

Hide contents

The clothes looks more expensive in PD NOTE. 

I said it, now I can rest in peace. :sweatingbullets: 

I noticed that too.

Can someone explain why in the world aren't we getting the same quality from the video? frustrated-cheetah-emoticon.gif?13027861

tumblr_m7yfau7G8M1qjkdh8.gif I thought it was because I am using a not so new pc but no! even in the bts it clearly shows that there is a huge different in color!

BTS:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161028

still cuts:

tumblr_ofr3154F2v1qla6n6o1_1280.jpg

and in my pc:

tumblr_ofta8eVriL1qla6n6o1_1280.jpg

It will be greatly appreciated to whoever can enlighten us with this issue..  wq_org.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

That's nice. You have your support system for MLSHR ending :).

I am going to watch it alone. I have to do some preparation. Tissues, Chocolate (just in case I need instant therapy), pillow (to punch if YH appears and try to seduce WS), and keeping all valuable object far far away (just in case I wanna destroy it all out of frustration) :sweatingbullets:

Maybe we are going to cry, sob and wail together. Plus, group hugs. hehehehe!!

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Despite all the flaws, I'm going to really miss this drama and our OTP. Sharing one of my favorite FMV's.

I also like that FMV So much. I am curious  what video editing program he /she used as I also kinda interested in editing videos & making FMV of my favorite things ;)

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I'm always fascinated about Soo's premonition because I always feel they hold important role in this story. So now that I  have time to ponder, I realize that Soo actually has 2 DIFFERENT premonitions about So as Gwangjong:

1) in front of the palace (come true on eps 17 but NOT EXACTLY similar...wonder why?)

Soo's premonitions have been strikingly similar with the reality so far (Taejo's, Moo's, Eun's, Yo's death) except for the one where Soo stood alone in front of the throne, because in reality So stood there with her. This one is the 2nd time where Soo's premonition didn't come real exactly the way it was. On her premonition, eventhough his face was blur, it was obviously So, and he was kinda turning his back on her initially then he looked back to her from his shoulder. In reality we have So walking exactly to the same spot, but his stance was different; instead of backing Soo, he faced her all the time.

My theory is whenever Soo took a decision by her own conscience and didn't let her premonition affecting her decision, her premonition wouldn't come true, at least not exactly the way it is. Soo had been thinking and deciding things with her premonition of So as Gwangjong in her mind since the rain ceremony, hence all her premonitions came true. The first time she acted on her own conscience was when she told So about Taejo's death and Wook's treason plan. She didn't think about her premonition at that time. Eventhough her knowledge of future told her that So/Gwangjong killed his brothers, she didn't hesitate telling So because she trusted him. That was why So stood with her in front of the throne, hence the reality differed from the premonition.

Unfortunately, Soo fell to the premonition hole when she let her premonition of Eun's death took over her conscience to trust So. She, once again, acted according to her premonition, hence the premonition came true exactly the way it was. If only she didn't let her premonition took over her, the reality could be different too.

Now about So's ascending to the throne, for the 2nd time Soo acted according to her conscience. If she let her premonition took control, she wouldn't help So, knowing that he would become Gwangjong. But she trusted him just like when she told him about Taejo's death and Wook's treason. Hence the reality, again, differed from the premonition.

Now we only have 1 premonition left:

2) on the rain ceremony place (will it come true in eps 19/20?)

I have no idea whether this last premonition will come true exactly the way it is or not. He looks so hateful here so maybe this will happen after he knows about Wook-Soo past relationship? Or after Jung-Soo marriage? I wish this won't come true but let's see. It all depends on Soo now.

My guess, it will be the part where So letting Soo go. Perhaps the last glance he give to Soo before Soo go.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, hitomebore08 said:

I noticed that too.

Can someone explain why in the world aren't we getting the same quality from the video? frustrated-cheetah-emoticon.gif?13027861

tumblr_m7yfau7G8M1qjkdh8.gif I thought it was because I am using a not so new pc but no! even in the bts it clearly shows that there is a huge different in color!

BTS:

still cuts:

and in my pc:

It will be greatly appreciated to whoever can enlighten us with this issue..  wq_org.gif

Its easy to retouch still pictures in post production and amp up the colour artificially. However for moving pictures, the post production retouch has to be done more than 24 frames a sec which is almost impossible to do. It is however, possible to colour correct a motion picture by adding a universal filter to all the frames, but not all directors like that because it destroys the natural quality of visuals shot on film. although i think the drama is probably shot digitally, directors still like to pursue that original film quality, which i guess is an artistic preference. 

It is the same reason why the actors look more flawless in, lets say the cosmo shoot as compared to how they actually look like in the drama itself. 

• Like 16