[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, janny2812 said:

My friend and I, we love ML so much. I meet her last night and we spent lost of time to talk about So - Soo love story. We cried a river after episode 18. My friend said that she had to watched Running Man after she seen ep 18, that make her mood better.

I don't know why but I also watch running man (with So, Yo, Wook) and family outing with So to ease my pain

And the healing camp with Joon Gi. Ah, the way he talks and his voice during healing camp can heal my wound :wub:

• Like 18

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

MLSHR winning the Korea Brand Awards? All I can say is : Manse Manse Man Man Se!!

Seriously, this drama has broken so many records and given amount of fan art it generated, I know it had been inspired by the beautiful work itself!

Let me join you and say it together

Manse Manse Man Man Se!!

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, redlion said:

@MoOnLoVeRz oh nooooooo..... what happened??? is she marrying wook not jung??

don't think so, its just 8th prince bidding her farewell before she officially leaves the palace...

and notice that she didn't return back the hug so she is definitely not leaving with him!

china vers. screen cap

vlcsnap-2011-09-22-22h56m03s197.pngvlcsnap-2011-09-22-22h55m34s158.png

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I literally screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the Wook/Soo stills. Ofc that bastard escapes punishment!!

Not really ... if they keep to the original he is put under house arrest .... later imprisoned

I found the extende "end" from the c-version ... I bet some already saw, or don't want to ... I really do not like this way of ending ... I want at least one episode to have them show us that the reincarnated So will love her forever and such ... but who knows ... with just 2 episodes to go ... and I don't know if you can see ...

• Like 11

5 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

NETFLIX! Are you serious?! This is HUGE! :scream:

Wow, if this contract comes through then SHR popularity will go through the roof internationally. I don't think any other kdrama got netflix in their bag.

There has been other kdramas on netflix before, some good ones, some not so good. I just hope they get the SBS version.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Wang Wook and Yeon Hwa have said at the time that they are mutual debtors (the incident with the poisoning of the tea). Yeon Hwa is forced to drop her family. Maybe Wang Wook will also tell the truth about these incidents.

i'm praying for this... when WW said that they are mutual debtor he never think YH as his sister anymore and now that YH stab him in the back there is no need for him to protect or follow what YH want... 

i'm paying to see how YH and So will react if WW spill all the thing that both of him and YH do to get the throne....... 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

I don't want a full second season but I'd like at least one or two full episodes of them in the future... like a Montage of them actually being happy (because I refuse to believe they aren't)  with all the good princes/people around them.

I need happy for closure. GIVE ME HAPPY! *heavy breathing*

Instead of season 2, I would rather watch a movie or mini series to MLSHR Prequel.

You know, why the queen hate Wang So so much, his life in shinju clan before finally entering the palace (and meet Hae Soo)

Dreams do come true :tears:?

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Not really ... if they keep to the original he is put under house arrest .... later imprisoned

I figured he'd get off, but that punishment is still too light. When I said "punishment", I really meant "death". I don't care about the c-version, this k-version of the 8th prince should die for all the crimes he's committed.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, pass3rby said:

I found a way to repel YH. Ask Gwangjong not to put make up when she's 'into' him. Remember her reaction when she saw WangSo's scars in Eun's birthday? She looked like "What? That's horrible, gross!!"
Somebody please, tell Gwangjong!!! I can't bear to witness whatever will happen in that room between Gwangjong and YH.

Totally agree. Gwangjong lets do this . No makeup and see what Yeon Hwa reaction is ...

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I don't know why but I also watch running man (with So, Yo, Wook) and family outing with So to ease my pain

And the healing camp with Joon Gi. Ah, the way he talks and his voice during healing camp can heal my wound :wub:

I thought the Healing Camp link has been remove? I cant find it anymore. Can u give the link that I can access?

• Like 4