[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

If they planned to wrap all this journey of pain with the ending of Ha Jin meet reincarnated Wang So, I cant help but feel so betrayed (even if it might possibly be the best way for a happy ending) . You cannot just undo all the gut-wrenching experiences, all the hard work they've done for the past few weeks, just like that! :confused:

• Like 10

To make myself happier, I am imagining a scene of C-version into HS and WS.

4th prince was having a pain on his shoulder. Both 13th and RX were concerned and quickly summoned the physician. Upon checking, the physician told them it was nothing bad, just that 'something' had laid on his shoulder for the whole night while he slept. 4th prince stole a glance at RX, RX realised it was her who was on his shoulder the whole night and ran away, embarrassed. 13th prince was laughing.

Can we have that scene?

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, phenyl said:

Hoping the lantern /mask scene will be a romantic proposal but looks like it gonna be goodbye and heartwrenching scene.....sighhhhh

It looks like it's gonna be heartwrenching. I saw tears in So's eyes' when he hugs Soo. Just to talk about it makes my heart aches. 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@oyashirazu Hi. Have you watched the latest episode 17? What do you think of the inauguration scene? Tbh, I feel dissapointed though I have pretty much expected that it wouldn't be epic. There was no build up momentum, the walk was so short and there was no overflow of emotions as when Wang So ascended the altar to perform the rain ritual in episode 8.  Am I the only feeling that the casts looked extremely exhausted now that we are approaching the last 4 episodes? Everyone (minus Yeon Hwa) looked worn out and most details not being taken care of unlike the first half of the drama - the ugly wigs not only on Jisoo but also on Joon Gi, the make up, Gwangjong's royal robe. So sad to have this feeling when this is in fact a pre-produced drama.

Anyway, idk if I am also the only one feeling frustrated with this episode. It seems disjointed. After gathering so much army, the what supposed to be epic scene was wasted away with Yeon Hwa opening the palace gate for So and she could not strike a marriage deal with So? 

I think I read somewhere (or was it mentioned in the cast interviews) that filming was rushed towards the end because they ran out of time? It shows sadly :(.

I feel like they compressed too many key events in this episode! Even if YH was going to open the palace gate, it would have been more interesting if it had been drawn out and given the army/the general more purpose. All the work done to establish the relationship between the General and So seems to have been a little wasted. Although I guess it can be argued that the threat of the army is why So was able to enter the palace in a strong position and ascend to the throne.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i just loved the pure disgust and smirk that So gives when YH hug him... i think even without So knowing the bad thing that YH do he will detest her because he know that WW and YH playing the games to control him.. So is a smart guy and even marrying YH will be because he want to control the evil sibling but YH??? will totally suffer cause you can see with Taejo and Yoo... yes he can make babies but she will never have his heart and YH know that...

also i don't think So will sleep with YH when Soo around... there is no way he will do that right now.... 

YH is always a snake but WW just pure evil... just because he did't want to see So got the throne and Soo he will destroy the women that he used to love? that the lowest thing a guy can do....

He is not and can not keep WS away from HS.. and he is not even trying to do that..

But he is definitely taking away one thing he knows HS hates or holds responsible ( and must have guessed that WS would know it too..because that's HS's first condition) - TO BE RECOGNIZED FORMALLY..

To be the ONLY wife - official wife.. but she will be dragged down to being a concubine..

And that is WW taking away the most precious code of conduct that is for HS..

Honestly, I love that revenge..because up until n ow... HS has not been punished for her vanity.. and it is also sort of really a war between HS and FATE.. everyone else is immaterial (everyone)..

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

If they planned to wrap all this journey of pain with the ending of Ha Jin meet reincarnated Wang So, I cant help but feel so betrayed (even if it might possibly be the best way for a happy ending) . You cannot just undo all the gut-wrenching experiences, all the hard work they've done for the past few weeks, just like that! :confused:

I also think that the kind of story with ha jin and modern wang so meet in the end will make me disappointed as modern wang so will not have any memories of them. If it is only ha jin who remembers them, it will be too painful to watch. Just make modern wang so at least has clues about them if not the whole picture

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

To make myself happier, I am imagining a scene of C-version into HS and WS.

WS was having a pain on his shoulder. Both BA and HS were concerned and quickly summoned the physician. Upon checking, the physician told them it was nothing bad, just that 'something' had laid on his shoulder for the whole night while he slept. WS stole a glance at HS, HS realised it was her who was on his shoulder the whole night and ran away, embarrassed. BA was laughing.

Can we have that scene?

Yeah, I want that scene too!! Drama Gods please make it happen!!!:P

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, if things go like in this episode then private screening event will resemble funeral, screams and sobs will be heard from outside and floor flooded with tears. May I hope that if ending was too sad, LJG management wouldn't risk their mental health to organize this party?  haha I'm trying to cheer up :tears:

I totally agree with you! Can you imagine a theater-full of people bawling if it has a sad ending? It would be so depressing!

I really believe that it will be a "happy" ending in 2016 - for both WS and HS, we, the poor souls who were not invited to the fan meet, and 400+ people in the theater.

The justice we are looking for may be carried out by ep 19 or early 20, although I wish it all to be finished by the 19th so that 20th will be wrapping up everyone's story.

• Like 15

:fearful:

Thank you for all recap, video and subs. I really appreciate it

But i'm still not ready to watch, i can't handle it. it seems storm has coming.. Maybe i'll waiting until the last episode

History can't change, but i hope ending of this drama can be happy ending maybe in the future when GHJ comeback.

Edited by missdharma85
  • Like 6

oh darn.. Evil Queen is the sweet step mother from Jealousy Incarnate :P .. realized only now..

Well, we sure have one character traveled into the future already.. ( not able to have kids of her own.. aww the irony)

Jung is also back to present crushing over a noona (again) ( Not watching it but heard that's his role in fatastic)

BA is back romancing a woman skilled in boxing ( what's with him and martial arts girls and really pretty girls :P .. )

YH is back in present trying to befriend IU with all those coffee and pastry pics uploaded on Insta

And WS is still the rogue guy.. this beign the resident evil ..lol

• Like 9

Wow this forum run so fast... 

I haven't watch it yet.. but reading the recap... i have to prepare my self for tomorrow when already sub..:bawling:

Thank you for the recap...

I like the idea that the hs"son will become the next king... haesoo's legacy:wub: 

at least ws not alone in the palace... there is child from the woman he loves. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

I just realised. Why didn't HS marry WS during CPs reign!?!? WS even indirectly asked her! IF SHE WOULD'VE MARRIED HIM THEN SHE WOULD BE QUEEN RIGHT!?!??!

Someone posted before that HS is really genius in missing out chances.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12