[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

32 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

LOLOL

I laughed so hard at this.

I mean, yes, mean princess is really so bad, but absolutely, if you never give up on what you want, you can definitely become a Queen hahah.

Too bad she will never have So's love though...

I hate bringing this again and again.. but What love are you talking about.. She remains the only queen.. WITH KIDS..not ONE..but 3 or is ti 5 ..

So clearly, WS moved on 

And basically in all of this, YH is the woman to have gained ti all..

Everyone else lost from her own family to other brothers

Although i feel a sense of satisfaction in knowing that WW's son will kill YH's son and take control of the throne

She deserves it

• Like 9

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

I wonder if HS will wear the bridal gown after the 'propose scene'. I really hope WS doesn't lead her or something to have her hopes crushed by beggar JM telling her to give up. 

i think Soo ask JM what she should do to make So gives up marrying her cause So don't listen to other in term of his relationship with Soo...

JM doing his job to take care of history flow but seeing how wrecked So is realizing that Soo hate him just make him turning in KG that Soo know... Soo is the one that keep him grounded without her he will be loss...

but comparing So and 4th is different.. 4th never loss his composure even when RX hate him cause his character is more king oriented and don't mixing with emotion but Soo is different.. Soo influence on his life is so much deeper and her impact of leaving him make me scared how he will turn....

one thing in BBJX 4th know that RX is sick and have 10 years to lived but in here So don't know about it... i wonder if Soo keep it by herself till the end????

this drama is the most depress drama i ever watch... gosh :tears:

• Like 17

1 minute ago, jentayue said:

Suddenly this came to my mind... hs wearing those wedding attite because she is marrying jung! and jumong actually asking her to cancel the marriage with jung for ws sake! My god this drama is driving me nuts... i should go to sleep now before anything crazy pop up from my head again. hhh

Wow... Okay so that is interesting. Honestly after all this drama I agree for her too marry Jung to leave the palace. Although it wouldn't be a happy ending I want to stop this nonsense for her and want her to live in peace. 

• Like 7

Just now, stevii said:

hahahahhaha now i can imagine CR in a burrito omyGod i cannot erase that image from my head. ughh but the chinese version is so barbaric i didnt watch it but i feel sick just hearing it from this thread. burrito is like bad (waaay way understatement) but dumpling is nuh -uh, barbaric in a whole other level.

It was cheesily done (no pun) to the point that I had to re-watch it and laugh. What should've been a horrific moment was hilariously over the top. Especially the extras used in the scene, bad gagging and all.

• Like 5

Wow...so many differences between SBS version and international version today.Differences start from the very beginning.I'm just...confused.Sequences were different.Some scenes that were in SBS(e.g based on reading your live posts:Jung talks to WS in court) not in international version.Long SoSoo scenes and they had more dialogue in SBS version whereas in international version,SoSoo moments were just like fleeting moments.This episode seem to highlight the strengths of each version yet again.SBS developed more on our OTP whilst international one leaned more towards the political aspect.I'll watch both again tomorrow with english subtitles because I am still confused by this episode.Really,really need all scenes compiled in the DVD version.20 episodes aired on TV like this is not doing the cast,crew and storyline much justice.

The previews though...:tears:I think both versions had similar previews in a sense that both showed the main,important scenes that will come tomorrow.Watching the preview is like my nightmares and worst horrors coming true.I kind of expected them to happen(because of possibility of plot similarly following C-version) but I am STILL NOT READY.:tired:It looks like things will just plunge downhill from the middle of next episode onwards...Prepare your hearts Eclipses!Tomorrow will be one Wacky Ride:open_mouth:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, if things go like in this episode then private screening event will resemble funeral, screams and sobs will be heard from outside and floor flooded with tears. May I hope that if ending was too sad, LJG management wouldn't risk their mental health to organize this party?  haha I'm trying to cheer up :tears:

Dont get me started. I'm feeling depressed now. I was in daze after the episode ended. I dont even know what to do anymore. 

• Like 10

I'm in RAGE!!! :angry:

Kill 'em kill em all!!!!!

Omooooo how can i survive till tomorrow???

How So become cruel... must be a reason!!! But i wanna knowwwww please!!

The only enjoyable scene is the dinner between mommy daddy and their gorgeous boy

:bawling:

CR and won will die tomorrow! Woo hee suicide at ep 19..

Oh plese ep. 18 wont as hard as its preview looks...  HS back to her freakin out.

Hope Somehow gwangjong know her illness and let her go 

Sorry for my english...

i'm so freakinnn awful frustated!!! Damn drama!!! Got HS anxiety attack :astonished:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

According to the story, Gwangjong had 2 sons, one died the other lived. My thought is the Hae Soos child lives and Yeon Hwa's child dies. The child of Hae Soo then grows up in the palace as the son of the royal family. That would also underline my thoughts why Wang So after Hae Soo's death still has the will to live. And for Yeon Hwa it would be a punishment. The child and a man who does not love her. Then, the king's history would not change only the point of view.

Why are you not the writer for this drama ? I really hope it's like this because I cannot accept WS living as king for 26 years without HS or their child. WS is already having nightmares about her leaving him or something happening to her, what will happen to him it becomes real ? And HS, she said she wants to stay with him longer, I really wish her anger at him will be short lived

• Like 12

I'm still figuring out what will happened.:fearful:

In the preview,

So is seen backhugging Soo while crying, that's probably because he has to marry Yeonhwa(?). 

Soo will start to lose her feeling to So in the next episode because So killed Chae Ryung.

Then will it be Soo that leave him in the end and escape the palace with Jung or So will be the one who push her away ? I don't think So will do that. He looks really frustated when Soo seems like she's starting to hate him in the next episode. Meanwhile will Soo thinks that because she won't be living long enough and can't bear a child for So, she thinks Yeonhwa will be the perfect wife for him and she decide to leave him ??

I can't figure it out.  The story is too unpredictable :cold_sweat: 

I'm preparing myself for the worst possible ending...:dissapointed: but stil love this drama no matter how the ending will be. ^_^:heart:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, may6 said:

is only fair that if YH becomes queen, then she must loose something too...the heart of the man she loves...my take is, that even if WW helps his sister became queen ..he will betray her and spill all the beans to WS ...how she collaborated in getting rid of the crown prince, ending in the loss of lady oh ,how she reveled EU and SD location ,and who knows what else  will be added to her evil methods ...maybe she will try to poison HS to get rid of her...nothing is certain ...WW  will be condemning  YH  to a life of loneliness in a well designed  cage ....I don't want her to get married to WS but what can you do, it seems we are heading that way...my poor heart...i don't know about everyone, but i want the drama to end ,just for the mere fact that i want my life back...

YES I'M ALL FOR THIS, the ONLY useful action WW will have done throughout the series. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN AS WELL. I cant stand the thought of ending the series with YH's dirty secrets tucked away

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

Oh! One other thing, so what if Soo has a scar? WangSo is the King now, as a King he should have the power to make a new law saying that even women with scar (or scars) can become the king's bride.  Don't they have smallpox those days? Smallpox can leave scars and is a common disease in the past. 

Thank you. 

Your comment crack me up! I never thought about this, and you bring in it. yoyo01.gif

Ease my heart pain a bit. 

• Like 14

final thought on sbs version for episode 17 : PERFECT. EXCEPT for one plot. Wangso tearing up the paper and throwing it there on the spot. aigoo.. really? i mean... bruh what?

ohyeah and wangso's sword could've been longer you know, it felt like he unsheated a tooth pick (the scene on the gate)

wished for more action scene from the usurping, but oh well... they paid it off well with the OTP scenes.

lastly.. question. i am pretty sure we saw a baek ah scene where he was wearing an armour and he was trying to reach for someone from falling down. is that a cut scene? coz i'm pretty sure in the last 3 episode, there will be no circumstances where baek ah will wear an armour again right..? except if there's another usurper, which i dont really mind tho, brings more action and less heartbreak 

• Like 12

There's a lot of SoSoo moments in the SBS version ... so cute and sweet.  Best one is So embraced Soo really tight on his bed.   He tried to make her sleep with him twice :blush: Looks like he can't sleep without Soo.  

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, jentayue said:

Suddenly this came to my mind... hs wearing those wedding attite because she is marrying jung! and jumong actually asking her to cancel the marriage with jung for ws sake! My god this drama is driving me nuts... i should go to sleep now before anything crazy pop up from my head again. hhh

In the chinese subbed preview, Ji Mong is asking her to give up the marriage to the king. 

Jung's marriage part will come later.

• Like 12

I could not watch ep 18-20 anymore, dark, tears scene...............i just decide following the recap of MLSHR from you, guys, my heart is broken:bawling::bawling:

I'll watch it back when the story literally happy ending...............

• Like 10