[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Wook to Gwangjong: The hwangbo family propose a marriage! :tears:

yh to hs: if you want, i will let you stay here. I will accept that you are one of the king's women. my son will be the next king. I am going to marry the king, I will become the queen!

hs:.....

wook to WS: the throne is easy to take but difficult to keep. you need the clan's men support.

ws: I am already engaged to someone.

wook: hs? she cannot be queen. did you forget that hs avoided marrying our father and cut her wrist? a woman with a scar cannot marry the king. :crazy:

END.

AND now I want to puke...........................

My reaction exactly..besides heart palpitations..I think I'm having whatever HS is having :dissapointed:

HS will lose ability to walk if she's having a baby and because of her heart condition she won't live long.. just hit me in the head will you doctor :tears:

I miss adorkable WS already :bawling:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

I just realised. Why didn't HS marry WS during CPs reign!?!? WS even indirectly asked her! IF SHE WOULD'VE MARRIED HIM THEN SHE WOULD BE QUEEN RIGHT!?!??!

I would be really happy if only she had accepted his proposal when she was just a musuri but she rejected him twice because of her loyalty to Mr. Evil Wook. If she had accepted then, she would have become the queen and they have had enough lovey dovey moments to treasure if they are forced to separate

• Like 7

I only hope that the one that save Soo from the lake is the modern Wang So...

3 more episode...

EP 18 - half lovely moments of our otp & half the forced marriage.

EP 19 - Soo still avoid So which make So mad and kill half of his siblings. Soo dead of heart attack

EP 20 - back to modern era.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I just realised. Why didn't HS marry WS during CPs reign!?!? WS even indirectly asked her! IF SHE WOULD'VE MARRIED HIM THEN SHE WOULD BE QUEEN RIGHT!?!??!

i think even they are married the queen can't have a scar so Soo still can't be his queen...

• Like 7

Just reading all your comments guys gave me the whole story of ep 17. My heart is achiing, can i endure it until the final episode? 50% of me wants to let it finish until the final episode before watching it.  and 50% can't  stand the thrill of what is happening in every episode if i won't watch it.  Ahhhh.. i am going crazy!  

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Why are you not the writer for this drama ? I really hope it's like this because I cannot accept WS living as king for 26 years without HS or their child. WS is already having nightmares about her leaving him or something happening to her, what will happen to him it becomes real ? And HS, she said she wants to stay with him longer, I really wish her anger at him will be short lived

Either I cannot accept WS living as King for 26tears without HS around. 26 years is damn long way to go. At least, H'S leaves something behind, that can give him strength to move on....

• Like 6

random thought:

I have a scar on my knee, a scar on my shoulder and one on my arm. All those scars I got as a child playing soccer or Hand-ball  and they are really beautiful memories to me. So, are you telling me if I am transported to Goryeo and managed to survive all that richard simmons going on there, I will never be rewarded by being a queen ? and still be doomed by being just an average citizen on the 10 and the 21 century?? This is just unfair. yoyo104.gif

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I know right, they had a few chances , they can also do it when King Taejo asked  WS for anything after the rain ritual...haissst!!

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Is it just me? CR's punishment didn't seem as brutal as I thought it'd be, at least compared to Yutan's in C-BBJX. If CR's outed as a spy and the cause of Mu's death, shouldn't Soo understand why she has to be punished though?

To me she's mad because CR was brutally beaten to death like a dog, even if that person is a spy, HS always has this thing where even if they are slaves they are human too and should not be treated like animals like in the beginning when YH was beating CR. There is other ways for punishing but been beaten like that and in front of many maids to her that's inhuman. She probably won't find out about CR involvement until she reads the bloody letter that she's gonna get later after she gets mad at WS. Probably CR told her everything in that letter from her being a spy for 9th and her involvement with CP Mu death.

I'm thinking that Wook and Won planned so it can cause a drift between WS and HS cause they know how CR is important to HS and they probably figure she's sick cause probably one of them saw the physician walking out from her room and they corner the doctor to get information. If they can't get her to die, then they should separate the lovebirds so YH can intervene. Maybe that scene where he's hugging HS is probably his way of saying sorry that he has to marry YH in order to sit in the throne and maybe she'll understand cause every time they are alone and he ask her out its usually something like that and she figures it. Maybe after that they finally consummate their feelings and she ends up pregnant I mean since she wasn't pregnant when the doctor checked on her the first time and then we have CR death since which she will find out she's pregnant (taking the route like the cversion) but then she gets mad at WS cause even though CR was a spy, she was her first friend when she woke up so to HS. 

Then when WS finds out who planned that incident to happen then we get him getting revenge which probably ends up Won and Wook paying for the price but we all know Wook will throw Won under the bus like he did with the other princes. 

Maybe on the wedding day, of WS and YH he probably didn't even go see YH but instead when to see HS which pissed off YH and that's when she plot to get rid of HS and if she finds out HS is pregnant she will get rid of that child since she wants her child to be crown prince. That means WS will follow in his father's footsteps and HS will follow in Lady Oh's its like the circle of life or fate?

Or maybe the kversion won't follow cversion but HS won't get pregnant after all. Maybe the writers are like maybe we should eliminate that plot we have already thrown the audience in loops of happiness and sorrow and if we use that plot and she has a miscarriage we will have stones thrown at us. 

So much theories are running in my head and next week is the ending! 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

I only hope that the one that save Soo from the lake is the modern Wang So...

3 more episode...

EP 18 - half lovely moments of our otp & half the forced marriage.

EP 19 - Soo still avoid So which make So mad and kill half of his siblings. Soo dead of heart attack

EP 20 - back to modern era.

I'd be happy if all of episode 20 took place in modern times and it centred around Soo meeting modern So and trying to jog his memory. I need a break from all of this angst, death, betrayal, and sadness. 

• Like 19