[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

in Cvers RX understand why 4th need to punish Yu Tan but she cannot accept the punishment... 4th steam her and let all the maid see this as a warning to not betray him.. in this version i don't see WS that cruel so i doubt CR will receive the same punishment but she will die... 

its not about blaming WS but HS will sloly give up on her life (same thing with RX) because too many people that she care died in front of her.. the burden seeing all this will eat her alive and the last string will be IF she miscarriage... than she will be done with herself , WS and palace...

Ohh, thank you so much for explaining this, I completely had a different perspective. It make's so much more sense now. The girl being steamed, god, what a traumatic thing to witness, and having people you care about dying one by one, I am not surprised Ruoxi gave up on life.  
Thank god WS is not so ruthless, I hope, I'm praying that HS keeps strong :( she's got a hell of a lot to get through... :tears:

• Like 8

did anyone mentioned it?

before the kiss scene, WS asked HS, is the one she loved is Jung?

So he hasn't realized it yet that WW is HS's former lover.

Oh crapppo.. this will lead to a bigger problem

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I know already the story and journey will be sad but why poor heart cannot take it?? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

I already have a plan that I will watch the last 3 episodes altogether because my heart also can't take it. Our OTP is just so pitiful. They just want to be happy with each other peacefully. Who does fate seem too cruel to them

• Like 12

So is Soo going to be Yo's hostage for his entire 4 years of reign? Man, I hope not. Can't So break her out and the two of them live on the run for the next 4 years or so or until So has to come oust Yo from the throne?

Also, I'm now trying to figure out how the marriage to Yeonhwa will work out. Wook is now proving his loyalty to Yo so I'm guessing the time is coming for Yeonhwa to become the collateral damage and be sacrificed to Yo. She's not about to stand for that so will she go make a deal with So? The only reason So will even entertain that thought of being king is probably because Soo's Yo's hostage.

But it should be clear to all now that So and Soo are together, right? Wook and Yeonhwa should know by now since it was pretty clear that Soo's the only reason So didn't attack Yo.

I still don't think So finding out that Soo loved Wook once will cause a misunderstanding that breaks them up. Even now when he's trying to find out if it was Jung, he doesn't appear to have any intention to hunt down that person and kill them. Maybe Wook does something extra despicable in the future that has So seething to kill him, and then it comes out that Soo loved Wook and that's what makes him so mad? But even then, I don't see why he would take out his anger at Wook on Soo when he loves her so much. I don't know, maybe that part of C-BBJX wasn't adapted. I sure do hope so.

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Why do they see 10th prince as a threat?

HS hiding them in Damiwon but was discovered by YH. YH go telling and WY sent WS to kill them. WS now has to choose between everyone's life and HS'life. He chose HS's.

I hope there is a plan behind  all this...10 and his wife should pretend to be dead or make it seems like it ....disappear from the scene and be happy elsewhere...i don't know how the general would support wang so if his daughter was to be killed by him personally...i hope he doesn't kill them unless is to finish their agonizing pain...i cannot root for a hero that does bad things for selfish reasons...that is why ww lost his grace...he was never deserving ... i know that keeping  HS alive is everything and the foremost thing to him...but  it is nonetheless a personal matter ....in the scope of things moral code and conduct...she wouldn't be happy with him knowing he killed innocent  people ....because there is a difference between 10 and yo...yo needed to be kept under control out of his bad intentions...not killed but it was an unintended  ,accidental act...and even then So felt so guilty...10 dead will hunt him in a whole different level....my guess is that ww is actually the dead  given instigator... 10 getting hit by 2 arrows on the back on HS vision, might be an indicator that  ww is the perpetrator,or so i hope ... so all moral liability   and responsibility  goes to him...i'm not trying to install a moral  code of conduct ,much less something that can be applicable in those times, is just that the idea of a hero, is someone whom is brave,loyal and has sense of right and wrong...even when he faces unfortunate events,if he sticks to his suffering and to his duty, he will come out victorious...and be rewarded as the hero,a good person , a good leader...in this case the seat to be king...i know this idea is far fetch  since there are a lot of psychological  factors that define human nature and decision making but it is an  archetypical characterization and something that we have come to value as a society...if So kills 10 and his wife for Hs life, he will be doing the same thing ww did when he abandon her for his lust for power and his family...good proper conduct is not easy to follow...we have this nature that is guided by our desires and our need to preserve life...but what is a life that has no basis or no solid foundations...for me its a meaningless life ...doing the right thing was never easy but nonetheless we do it ,not  because we are going to get something out of it ,or its going to make us happy ...we do it because we are capable of reason, and reason tells us that is the right thing to do...to think of life preciously and to treat orders how we want to be treated ...have good intentions and follow them. Korean society ,as i have observed, is a very strict nation when it comes to following social norms and expectations of moral conduct...so my guess is that they cannot root for a murderous ws no matter how good or how understandable his reasons are(keeping HS alive) so my hope is that they will have ww do all the evil planning and carrying all the evil deeds...of course we can counter attack  this argument but ultimately, it will be the  korean society...the public whom will dictate how   ws gets to be judge as a member  of  the society of his time ...not on a personal level...something that WS has  in abundance, it is precisely that..character ...and  the frame of a hero in the making...he does not need HS to teach him...I believe  that it is already integrated in his persona, how one should act or not...so he will personally know and judge himself on his doings... if he is doing the right or the wrong thing...I do not want the show to give him a weird 180 personality change,that often happens...but if they do..it will be hurting the flow of events and the trajectory thus far...you do not have the hero behave in a certain way for about 13 episodes ,so that later you can  have him change and be a total estranger  in the remaining episodes...not cool director ...if you go that way..Now, i know So is bound to change when the big  secret gets out...that HS was in love with WW...but that is not a model of conduct that we can see as far fetch since SO is such a lonely person and he gets easily jealous ...that is a whole other topic i will discuss later..if time and chores will allow it...i need to prioritize...then again doing the right thing is never an easy task...drama what have you done to me...bye everyone have a great day...wherever you might be...

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Wang So had to chose: either accept Wang Yo as the new king or have Hae Soo arrested for poisoning the king!! Wang Yo knows how to play people with their weaknesses... And it was CR's doing!! CR knew about the poisoning hence she went hiding. She really betrayed HAe Soo's trust. That's why Wang Mu died by drowning. The drug or poison affected him!

That's could be the reason why WS killed Wong Won after he has been throned. CR would reveal everything to WS and HS that she did what has been instructed her. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, AyaA said:

did anyone mentioned it?

before the kiss scene, WS asked HS, is the one she loved is Jung?

So he hasn't realized it yet that WW is HS's former lover.

Oh crapppo.. this will lead to a bigger problem

ahhh i noticed that too! 

I think that become one of possible reason for their separation later :''''''(( 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I already have a plan that I will watch the last 3 episodes altogether because my heart also can't take it. Our OTP is just so pitiful. They just want to be happy with each other peacefully. Who does fate seem too cruel to them

haish!!!  I plan to do that too but I dont know if I can resist the temptation next week. Dilemma dilemma.

• Like 10

Hi guys. :) I've been a lurker here for some time. Now I decided to make an account already and join in the fun! :D It's also my first time here in soompi.

I am absolutely in love with this drama!!! :wub:specially LJG.   :wub:  This episode is what drove me to finally comment in the forums. :lol:

Although the most awaited epic kiss happened:wub: I can't help but think it was kinda rushed. I would've enjoyed it a litlle bit more if WY didn't appear that fast. It would've been nice to just have ONE EPISODE OF PURE FLUFF AND soSoo ROMANCE. But HS and WS just can't catch a break. What will happen to them now? :tears: I really hope CY and 9th prince will be executed. 

I hope WY's reign will last for only one episode. Because I can't wait when WS will get the throne and make HS his wife and have babies. That will be the best payback from all the BS our couple has gone through. :tears:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, may6 said:

I hope there is a plan behind  all this...10 and his wife should pretend to be dead or make it seems like it ....disappear from the scene and be happy elsewhere...i don't know how the general would support wang so if his daughter was to be killed by him personally...i hope he doesn't kill them unless is to finish their agonizing pain...i cannot root for a hero that does bad things for selfish reasons...that is why ww lost his grace...he was never deserving ... i know that keeping  HS alive is everything and the foremost thing to him...but  it is nonetheless a personal matter ....in the scope of things moral code and conduct...she wouldn't be happy with him knowing he killed innocent  people ....because there is a difference between 10 and yo...yo needed to be kept under control out of his bad intentions...not killed but it was an unintended  ,accidental act...and even then So felt so guilty...10 dead will hunt him in a whole different level....my guess is that ww is actually the dead  given instigator... 10 getting hit by 2 arrows on the back on HS vision, might be an indicator that  ww is the perpetrator,or so i hope ... so all moral liability   and responsibility  goes to him...i'm not trying to install a moral  code of conduct ,much less something that can be applicable in those times, is just that the idea of a hero, is someone whom is brave,loyal and has sense of right and wrong...even when he faces unfortunate events,if he sticks to his suffering and to his duty, he will come out victorious...and be rewarded as the hero,a good person , a good leader...in this case the seat to be king...i know this idea is far fetch  since there are a lot of psychological  factors that define human nature and decision making but it is an  archetypical characterization and something that we have come to value as a society...if So kills 10 and his wife for Hs life, he will be doing the same thing ww did when he abandon her for his lust for power and his family...good proper conduct is not easy to follow...we have this nature that is guided by our desires and our need to preserve life...but what is a life that has no basis or no solid foundations...for me its a meaningless life ...doing the right thing was never easy but nonetheless we do it ,not  because we are going to get something out of it ,or its going to make us happy ...we do it because we are capable of reason, and reason tells us that is the right thing to do...to think of life preciously and to treat orders how we want to be treated ...have good intentions and follow them. Korean society ,as i have observed, is a very strict nation when it comes to following social norms and expectations of moral conduct...so my guess is that they cannot root for a murderous ws no matter how good or how understandable his reasons are(keeping HS alive) so my hope is that they will have ww do all the evil planning and carrying all the evil deeds...of course we can center act this argument but korean society ,the public will guide how ws gets to be judge as a member  the society of his time ...not on a personal level...something that WS has  in abundance, it is precisely that..character ...and  the frame of a hero in the making...he does not need HS to teach him...I believe  that it is already integrated in his persona, how one should act or not...so he will personally know and judge himself on his doings... if he is doing the right or the wrong thing...I do not want to show to change to give him a weird 180 personality change,that often happens...but if they do..it will be hurting the flow of events and the trajectory thus far...you do not have the hero behave in a certain way for about 13 episodes ,so that later have him change and be a total estranger  in the remaining episodes...not cool director ...if you go that way..Now, i know So is bound to change when the big  secret gets out...that HS was in love with WW...but that is not a model of conduct that we can see as far fetch since SO is such a lonely person and he gets easily jealous ...that is a whole other topic i will discuss later..if time and chores will allow it...i need to prioritize...then again doing the right thing is never an easy task...drama what have you done to me...bye everyone have a great day...wherever you might be...

It's just about time when so finds out about hae soo and wook's past story. It's a really time bomb for them. I'm afraid So's anger and disappointment will lead to his ruthlessness because he feels lonely. I hope the writer will not go that path. At least, make them not misunderstand each other until they die. It will just be too tragic.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, dears said:

Wang Gyu (10th prince grand father) is a powerful figure who support Wang Moo. Yo wants to eliminate 10th prince and his wife so Wang Gyu could not put his grandson on the throne and they (Wang Yo, 9th prince, Wang Wook) ordered Wang So to do the dirty job. Hence the crazy laugh of Wang So because he could not do anything but to obey because they had Hae Soo as a hostage. Now all the visions make sense. But Hae Soo's visions are mixed in order. That's why Hae Soo thought that Wang So will be a king first then had many people killed, while it was the other way around, many people died first, until Wang So grab the throne.

@dears  Ok thats what happened do HS understands noiw why he had to kill them in order to save her, Why do I think this will come out to be a big misunderstanding and she won't realizes the truth of the matter so get rid of the 10th was also doing a big favor for WW I hope WY backstabs him in the end.

27 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay.... before we go to the sweet part.........

this is bad!! really bad..... WY know HS is WS weakness that's why he using HS to get to WS... even if WS ran away with HS or stay with HS in palace HS still going to be charge with poisoning the King.. maybe you don't get it but its mean every time WY need to use WS or making sure he do not revolt WY will use HS charge and her punishment will be death... scary as its seem WS put HS above everyone even above himself so he will do anything to save HS even its mean to serve WY.. 

about Eun.... if WS the one who killed Eun i think for ended his suffer it will change WS.. this one will make him ruthless... to protect the woman that he love and BA he will realize the only place safe is the throne.. 

gosh WY line.... a wolf only stay loyal to his one true mate.............................................. powerful line that the writer put to describe WS feeling to HS...

@violet90  I knew some how she would become his achilles heel everybody is goimg to use her WW told WY to use her to get So to do all the dirty work even removing his obstecles, This is so sad all he would do to keep her alive this is to much, So I'm thinking in the end HS health will worsen and she will be giving the same stuff as the CP.King and dies in the end because I can't see her leaving him after all he done to keep her alive and next to him..

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:
35 minutes ago, valsava said:

Well raw should be out off to watch please I'm begging please spare me a 30 page read within the hour

hahaha plus or minus i guess :D 

I decided to wait for the subs

• Like 8