[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@berny Hi chingu...sorry...I copy your image...it's because I found this an accidentally amazing...

Friends..remember when we discussed how Gwang Jong visions that HS has really similar with Wang Yo??? check it out..I've found a pic that shows WJ similarity with WS...kkkkkkk (credit to @berny)

wahhhh.png

A little similar??mayyybee??what do you think?? uri maknae prince has grown up :wub:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, glacial said:

I can't imagine this ending right now because how will WS take HS's death??? omgg he loves her like, I've never seen a movie or book or anything where the guy loves the girl more than WS loves HS. :tears::tears: Even if they meet in the future, he won't be WS... IDK i won't expect a happy ending but.. i hope they have a lot of happy moments before the storm. 

Suggest u watch Empress Ki, the emperor there love the Empress to bits too :P

• Like 6

Baekha and Wool Hee will have a child.  And from Baekha's line a King will emerge.  His name is Hyeonjong.   The writer really tried to follow Tong Hua's novel I think because in the original the 13th Prince did have a child.  Also this fit in with history also.  

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@berny Hi chingu...sorry...I copy your image...it's because I found this an accidentally amazing...

Friends..remember when we discussed how Gwang Jong visions that HS has really similar with Wang Yo??? check it out..I've found a pic that shows WJ similarity with WS...kkkkkkk (credit to @berny)

A little similar??mayyybee??what do you think?? uri maknae prince has grown up :wub:

Hi chingu....well they (potray) as brothers after all.... :)

Wang Jung (14th Prince) though younger... has potential too as he is smart and courageous as his brother.
And he seem to have a good heart  (unlike the notorious Yo).
But how (aside from being good friends with HS) is he going to evolve in terms of being close to HS?
Would he become a baddie too if gets influenced with self-preservation, power & greed...and for not getting the girl he wants (like we know who *WW* )

• Like 11

15 hours ago, millie10468 said:

Isn't it possible the King just asked for her. Doesn't seem quite illogical to me considering she's the only connection he has to his beloved Lady Oh.

Allow me to clarify. Should HS be asked by the king to attend to him due to her link with Lady Oh, I would have expected the king to promote her a bit and be more presentable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, berny said:

When the MLSHR staff is a WS ♥ HS shipper.... :P lol

He cannot contain his feels...ha ha ha
harhar.png

And just to tally:

WS-HS kisses   (on lips)  =  kiss.jpg   kiss.jpg   kiss.jpg

WW-HS  =  0

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

WS-HS  backhug =    

WW-HS  =  

WHY? why ?  is Ha Neul (WW)  not getting any ? ? ? :P

Because HS will not end with WW. She will end up with WS. That's how Kdrama always illustrate that if there is a love triangle, we should note that the female lead will not do a romantic kiss on the two male actors. So we can see that the female lead will only do a passionate kiss to the first male lead. The second male lead will only get a kiss on the forehead.
I've never seen in Kdrama, a female lead splits the passionate kiss or the romantic kiss to the first male lead and to the second male lead at the same time in a drama. 

• Like 19

As much as I'm pleased with yday's episode 13, I am honestly worried about the pace and development of the upcoming episodes. It took them almost 13 episodes for the love story of WWook and HaeSoo to finally kaput. And we're left with 7 more to show HaeSoo and WangSo love story progression, battle of the throne, death of 2 kings, marriage between YeonHwa and So?  

Oh my, there are awfully lot of things to cover, isnt it?Does this mean WangSo gets 1 to 2 episodes to romance the girl he has been dying for before everything goes south? Poor dude. Whereas our Darth Wookie had the girl's heart for more than 10 episodes. I feel that its too late for HaeSoo and WangSo's love story. I'll try to keep my expectations low with regards to their 'epic' love story because I am not sure how the writers are going to potray the unforgettable heart-wrenching love between HaeSoo and Wang So shown in the cversion. 

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Uri maknae is the only one who is driven by reasons of HS safety rather than lust ( Comeon.. even the truest of the love have lust as a component.. romance etc..)

In that sense, 14th truly is HS's savior..

( not to be misconstrued as putting down WS or WW)

• Like 7

Ah, I see how they are going to spin this off. WW will pretend to be on CP side and insinuate that WS and WY were on it together (that way it will follow history there were rumors of WY and WS plotting treason during CP reign but he ignored it). WW will then be close to CP and manipulate him, he will come to know then of CP weaknesses and use it to his advantage. I will not be surprised if he is the one to bring back WY to kill the new king.  

And Jung darling will blame WS for WY death and join 8th prince not knowing anything (doesn't even know 8th wanted to kill of WY like an animal). Jung has grown up but still he doesn't know anything too naive to be really considered an "adult" like he himself said it. He still doesn't understand the intricacies of palace politics and life? And he expects us to believe he has matured. And gosh leave the girl alone she wants to leave the palace why does everyone want to bring her back (expect So). Wait for me bulls**t, don't they consider her opinions? Anyway at this point Jung is Wook trash so let's see how that goes.

• Like 22

Waiting here at the airport for my flight. Can't wait to lie down on our bed and watch the episodes again. 

Backreading now and i am still at page 925.

Anyone planning to go to SK later this year? I am planning to go back but alone this time.  I am nice. A bit b1+chy but that is according to my husband. ;):)

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Allow me to clarify. Should HS be asked by the king to attend to him due to her link with Lady Oh, I would have expected the king to promote her a bit and be more presentable.

Yes but he is dying there is no time for that, priorities need to find CP. CP once he becomes the king will take care of that

• Like 2

The last episode really showed WS humanity.  WS became like a king that Soo was afraid of because that is what the throne does to a person.  WS is much more humane than any one of the prince because he tried to protect his older brother's dignity and also keep is younger brother's respect as a brother to Yo.  He cried because he felt guilty in killing his hyeong which goes against all Asian fillial mentality.    In Asian society fillialty is so important. Filliaty to your parents and to your elders that is also the reason why Wook asked to Yo how can you kill your father.  However because of his all consuming love for Soo he becomes a King that goes against his upbringing and his belief. That is what is being on the Dragan throne means.

• Like 16

A spot on song for HS-WS epic love story

Their one-thousand-years love

Spoiler

"A Thousand Years"

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer
One step closer

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, dzareth said:

he probably would but he died. soo only cared for that last few days, after he was already very ill. because jimong secretly asked soo to prepare the king the tea lady oh used to serve him with.

• Like 7