[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 9/22/2016 at 4:01 AM, bebebisous33 said:

Striking is that Hae Soo has not changed. I know, some people said that she had changed and were disappointed. Yet, I don't think, there is some inconstency here. Hae Soo is acting like before. She keeps seeing things beyond the appearances everytime. While people attach too much importance to the exterior, especially in Wang So's case, she sees the personality. In my opinion, she sees the real him now,

@bebebisous33  Hi, I'm agreeing with you that she's not afraid of him I think she knows because of what people say's about him he has used that as a shiled to cover himself so that no one sees the real him.. your right about she saw that in the very first episode as she was mesmarized by those eyes those eys look right in to his very soul.. I think she will confuse herself because of her premonition and from what she remeber from history will not add up to the person she's in contact with..   

• Like 17

Another thing to consider when examining the forced kiss is that men of that era were...well much more domineering than their 21st century counterparts, regardless of the complexities of Wang So's character. Our perceptions of consent are much more dubious in the Goryeo setting, it's not really applicable or justifiable to malign the writer when they are in fact contextually correct. 

Historically dramas require the suspension of modern views on integrity and principles, it's a much more immersive experience if you do. I don't watch pride and prejudice expecting Elizabeth to declare she's an independent woman who doesn't require Darcy's money because I know the social restrictions she was encumbered by. 

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, luci13 said:

The room isnt ordinary one. I wonder if it's a room used after her escape from the poison incident? Or maybe later when things got complicated and she's got promoted into higher position? 

Maybe So let her stay in his place? :w00t::D 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

Another thing to consider when examining the forced kiss is that men of that era were...well much more domineering than their 21st century counterparts, regardless of the complexities of Wang So's character. Our perceptions of consent are much more dubious in the Goryeo setting, it's not really applicable or justifiable to malign the writer when they are in fact contextually correct. 

Historically dramas require the suspension of modern views on integrity and principles, it's a much more immersive experience if you do. I don't watch pride and prejudice expecting Elizabeth to declare she's an independent woman who doesn't require Darcy's money because I know the social restrictions she was encumbered by. 

Totally agree with you

• Like 10

if my guess is right the blood letter that she got is from chaeryung and she already with WS when he became a king if its follow the novel..

Spoiler

in BBJX i think chaeryung will be Yu Tan.. she someone that close to Ruoxi also she is a spy for 9th prince....she being punish by 4th using a steam (well he is cruel but what he did is to warn other to not betray him)... Ruoxi hate 4th with her heart when he did this.. i mean he can just killed her but using a steam just make thing worse... also if what i think its right by now ( if the writer want to make this drama more melo and miserable) at this time HS should be pregnant and her relationship with WS is worse.. the only person that she can talk with is BaekAh...

remembering how miserable both Ruoxi and 4th at that point is just.............

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Finally here is my very first MV of any Kdrama Couple (I have made many for my indian show couples) but no couple ever before made me this much crazy to use my creative cap up...its very brief with  no transition or effects but just scenes...

Hope you enjoy and your inputs are welcome..

@KdramaSwimmer I really like your FMV. The scene selection is very nice, and the music fits well. Just one suggestion: consider muting the sound in the scene cuts, so that it (i.e. the various OSTs, words and sounds made by the actors in the scenes) won't interfere with the Ellie Goulding audio track.

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

if my guess its right the blood letter that she got is from chaeryung and she already with WS when he became a king if its follow the novel..

@violet90 But wasn't it said in a previous episode that Chaeryung can't read/write?

But good catch about HS holding a blood letter. I don't know how I could have missed that, with how many times I watched the long trailer.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Adnana said:

I really like your FMV. The scene selection is very nice, and the music fits well. Just one suggestion: consider muting the sound in the scene cuts, so that it (i.e. the various OSTs, words and sounds made by the actors in the scenes) won't interfere with the Ellie Goulding audio track.

Thanks frnd..for liking it.

i dint mute the video cause someone suggested this way it wont be included for song infringement... so not sure will it work or not still used the advice.

• Like 9

Okay..before I forgot and before the thread jumps to 650..I want to say something..

@KdramaSwimmer Omooooo...I just couldn't stop grinning..literally..from ear to ear..when I saw this..sadly only for 1 minute..hope you could made it again when there are more eps to come..my opinion..LOVE IT..just love it..thank you dear..(I was like haaahhh...:blush: )

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Finally here is my very first MV of any Kdrama Couple (I have made many for my indian show couples) but no couple ever before made me this much crazy to use my creative cap up...its very brief with  no transition or effects but just scenes...

Hope you enjoy and your inputs are welcome..

@junee22@kriswu@MadraRua@solelylurking@dhia205

Even with no transitions/effects, I LOVE IT <333

My heart stopped at the chorus :w00t::wub: The scenes you picked were perfect!

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, skxz said:

To me this drama is amazing for many reasons, that is why I am so active on this forum and continuously trying to find out more about the drama. Sometimes what I don’t understand especially on the internet, is why people seem to love defaming and hating on something. Why do people like stirring and creating such negative energy? Is it really necessary? If I don’t like something I stop watching, looking, reading it and move on. Isn’t that the most logical thing to do?

@skxz Hi, I enjoyed reading your thoughts in regards to this drama.. I feel you on that but I like it when all the negative talk about this drama goes on for I find it funny those that speaks negative of it has to be watching in order to speak on it.. So I have a saying that I been using since I was a teenage girl talk about me all you want is when you quit talking about me is when I should worry.. So be it good are bad it's all good..

• Like 16