[Drama 2015] Sweet Home, Sweet Honey/우리집 꿀단지 - Monday - Friday 20:25

Admin

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@marypots08

No preview as of yet that I have found. I want to see it though.

@LavelyShai

I was really angry at Gook Hee and family for a. wanting to now cry about Oh Bom being Pa Ran and being sorry at how they treated her which caused her to leave. b. for daring to think that even if this situation had not happen and she had not left that she would just up and move into their house and leave the only family she has ever known even if it is not ideal. c. to throw accusations at Mai Dal about the family stealing Pa Ran. Come on lady! You lost her! She was with you and you did not pay attention to her and someone was able to lead/take the poor kid away! But to stand there and blame a dead man claiming he stole her was crazy. Take RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHO REALLY LOST THIS CHILD and it was not the family she lived with for 20 years. Without this man taken in this lost child anything could have happen. Placing blame on someone that is not there to a. defend himself and his choices and b. know what really happen is foolish.  Now my question is did this man detail everything in his journal about how he found Pa Ran and searched for her family? I want to hope he left a journal or letter for Oh Bom as well explaining how he found her so that she can be at ease and let her know that he did try to find her real parents for her.

Also Mai Dal should be ashamed for 20 years she accused her husband of having an affair when this could have easily been fixed by doing DNA. I am sure her husband protested and after the first 500 times she accused him just kept mum and let it go. I can see a lot of her resentment to Oh Bom is in thinking she was the product of an affair. But that gave her no reason to force a debt on her and to constantly want to kick her out of that house.

Now when she finds out that Oh Bom is a missing child she wants to claim her as her daughter she raised for 20 years after years of resentment and mistreatment. Although we know Mai Dal is true to herself she is part of the reason Oh Bom left too.

I shook my head at them all thinking that Oh Bom would just come home to them after the last 24 to 48 hours. How could they possibly think that would be an option to them. Even if you remove all the recent misunderstandings and mistreatment by them Oh Bom would not have been comfortable coming to their house even with the DNA test showing 99.999% . She has lived as Oh Bom for 20 years not Pa Ran and would not feel comfortable coming into that house. Especially with Ah Ran there and having to deal with her drama over Tae Ho. Why would they even think they could just bring her home and all would be well? So very selfish in their thinking. And again why are they calling her Pa Ran? That is not who she is anymore. She is known by Oh Bom and that is the name she is comfy with and I doubt she will be changing it. She could very well keep her last name as the man who loved and raised her not changing it back to theirs.

Also they let someone else look for this girl for them for 20 years and no amount of coaxing to say I'm sorry and we have been looking for you and wanting you home for 20 years will make this girl come back to people she no longer knows right now. They need to stop thinking about what they want to happen and think about how to reach their daughter and get her to want to come back to them if ever. She is not the same girl anymore.

What I think we will see besides hopefully them not finding Oh Bom again for awhile is Ah Ran will continue her lie to her mother that she did not know in advance. She will get busted for this later when her mother finds out she is the one behind what happen that made them all turn on Oh Bom and have her leave and that she knew about Oh Bom being Pa Ran first and was trying to run her away in jealousy. I hope that someone has sense to check the CCTV or the black box on Ah Ran's car to prove Oh Bom had nothing to do with her accident! They should have done that first before taking Ah Ran's word for it.

Just as I stated above Ah Ran was up in arms as she confessed to the Secretary that she knew that Oh Bom was Pa Ran first but did not say and what should she do if her parents find out. She did not want them to know that Tae Ho loved Oh Bom since she loved him so much and can't let him go. The only reason she did not have Tae Ho questioning her was because he was too shocked by the news and did not quite believe it as she came to him to asks him to help her (again trying to use this man to cover up her mess.) and when he does not seem receptive (come on girl you are parked outside his house at night being creepy waiting on him!) she blurts out that the girl he loves is her sister if he had not been so shocked he should have asked how she knew. Maru does not want to talk to her as he suspects she set up Oh Bom and got her misunderstood and fired and knew about her being Pa Ran and kept it a secret. She is very afraid that Maru will spill that she knew first.

The Secretary is the same way he will continue on and will try to keep Oh Bom from either coming back or talking about what happen but I see his actions eventually triggering her memory or something she experiences will bring it all back to her. Either way he will have dodged the bullet for now but what he did in getting rid of her in the first place, selling the secret and keeping her from coming home when her adopted father tried to get her back to her family before her death will come out.

I thought Tae Ho's mom was funny in this episode. She dared to say how could it be that Oh Bom is the missing kid after she went to her to tell her to stay away from Tae Ho and then covered up her slip to her husband who asked her if she went to see Oh Bom. Now she says to Tae Ho can he believe it as he says it's true and her next words are well it does not matter she wants him to marry into that family (so I guess either daughter will do. LMAO will she be all for Oh Bom now ?LOL) I have to say they can let those dreams die when the truth of what the Secretary did and is the cause of this girl going missing is found out. They will never get a chance to marry into that family.  (Well maybe Tae Ho will with Ah Ran lol.)

It was just too crazy that they race to Mr. Kim's place to asks for Oh Bom but are upset that she disappeared (Maru should have just said she left!) did they think it would be a. that easy? or b. that they deserved to see her after what they did? Let alone I wanted Maru to tell them that he told her that they were her parents but she said NO! and did not want to believe it or deal with them. They need to know that Oh Bom does not want to see them. I hope that Mr. Kim expressed his concerns over Oh Bom and shared with Maru what she may have said about the people who she trusted mistreating and misunderstanding her and how they acted ugly to her in the last 24 hours.

@LavelyShai and @LoveJKdrama

From what I saw in the subs for the episode today that is indeed Maru's father. I think he only borrowed his phone to call his own phone to get Maru's number. Because the scene on the roof he says he is buying up all the property or business in the area and when asked on the phone if he is investing he says no for sentimental value then he looks at his phone listing I mentioned above that says "my son" and calls Maru but does pretend it is the wrong number in order to just hear his voice. I wonder what type of business is he in that he has made so much money and has been gone for so long?

I also wonder if he will run across Oh Bom again and help her seeing as how he may know already she knows his son or goes from the picture he saw on Maru's phone in today's episode. How many more times will he by chance come across Maru or be near? Or is he keeping a close eye on Maru?

Now that they know the truth Im good. I can watch this drama. I also know that it will take a bit of time before Ah Ran and the Secretary are exposed and for me that is fine for right now. As long as they are not able to harass that girl and see her at the moment and she is safe learning more to fulfill her dream I am good.

@LavelyShai thankyou for that explanation.

Well I am glad that the cat is finally out of the bag and now everyone knows who Bom really is. :) Speaking

of Paran's family I have to say apart from the obvious (grandma and Ahran) Jiah is just as bad as them.

Why do I  say that is simply because even though her dad doesn't approve of Bom he has let this fact been

known from the very start and hasn't hidden this fact and has also stated his reasons which don't make a

lot of sense if one comes to think about it. For instance he claims that it is because Bom is adopted and

doesn't even know her parents (I sort of forgot how he discovered that fact in the first place) and when

Maru pointed out that he was in a similar situation he told him that no matter what other people said he

was his father well in that case Bom has her family who consider her to be one of them. She has a loving

sister and uncle and even though the mother may seem harsh on the outside cares for her in her own

way. Anyway I was talking about Jiah and why I don't like her. She doesn't like Bom as her SiL for various

reason which to be honest are totally shallow in my opinion and she wont hesitate to tell her family this

but to Bom's face she will be okay with that giving her false hope even and if the need arises will even be

willing to use her but will still not accept her. Has this girl simply forgotten all that  Bom has done for her

in the past where is her gratefulness to her. She should be helping those two together rather than voicing

her opposition of them. For instance where were the rest of your family when you all were out  on the

streets with no where to go. Bom took all of you in and put a roof under all your head when she didn't

have to do that (especially since you consider that Maru and her weren't even an item at that time), thus

not only did you not have a roof under your head but you also got to have meals so that none of you

starved to death and if all this wasn't enough remember the time when she was suffering because she had

a cold and no one in her family had time to look after her due to their own issues at the time it was Bom

who looked out for you once again. Due to room being to cold she offered her a heated blanket and when

even that  was not enough Bom brought her to her own room (which was warmer and all) and then not

only let her spend the night with them she also nursed her back to health. If all that doesn't make you

grateful towards Bom I don't know what else should. Also what is the big deal about which family you are

currently from the truth is that you really don't have anything to your name do you Jiah. If the Paran's

mother decides to kick all of you out to the street what are you going to do then. You are only here due to

her hospitality and all. Sure that isn't going to happen but right now you have to realize that you may have

been rich at one point that is not the case anymore.

People have said that they didn't like how the Aunt suddenly changed once she discovered that Bom was

really a child from an affair and didn't like that about her. I sort of see it differently. Mind you I don't approve

of her actions then any of you but I suspect that I understand her reasons. If I read her properly I think

that she is simply trying to fit in that house. To do that she was trying to get under everyone's good books

and all by making them all like her such as buying all that food or being nice to Bom. Her sudden change of

heart came by when she discovered that Bom was an illegitimate child and all then as a fellow woman she

sort of understood where the mother would be coming from thus to stay on her good side and atleast let

the mother think that someone else is on her side and is just as understanding has changed her attitude

towards Bom. Not realizing that the mother has not only actually developed feelings for Bom but also cares

for her in her own way. She also doesn't seem to realize that doing so would only alienate herself from the

rest of her family. Both the Uncle and Bom's sister think of her as family (the sister was unaware that

Bom wasn't even her real sister till now and as the uncle has said Bom wasn't even aware till recently

that she wasn't related to them by blood) So her acting out like this towards Bom isn't really helping her

case. Then again I may be totally of the mark as usual so please bare with me.

You can be sure that the grandmother is not going to be sorry in the way that she has treated Bom till

now. Oh sure he may say all the  right things to her like she always felt that she had a connection to their

family and it was because she was really her granddaughter and all. But it is to little and to late. If she  had

felt such a connection she should have treated her as such. The grandmother is simply like that whatever

to her advantage she will do so or use it not caring one bit about the feelings of the others around them.

When she herself is one of the biggest cause of problems. I have stated before and I will do so again she

should have either stopped her son from having an affair or if he wanted to be with Maru's mother then

she should have ensured that he did it the right way such as having him divorce his first wife and all and

even then she shouldn't have harrased her former DiL the way that she did all those years. On top of all

that her treatment towards Maru and his mother hasn't been any better. What happened to the plane

that left the people out on that island in Lost. The following people should have been on board that plane

from this series. (Grandmother [instead of her getting lost on that island she should have been transported

back in time], Ahran and Tae-ho)

When Paran's father wanted to search the video and the person didn't let him due to company policy I

found that real amusing. Does that person really not know who he was and even if that was the case the

father should have used his connections for once. He could have simply told them that he was the CEO's

husband for once him not divorcing his wife would have actually come in handy instead he briefly let the

secretary handle the matter. It just nice that he finally came to his senses and rushed back in to observe

the video even though it didn't contain the evidence that he required.

I am glad that atleast Maru didn't suffer from Idiot syndrome like a bunch of drama characters and

discovered the truth and revealed the fact as soon as he found out. Though have to say I sort of don't

understand Bom when Ahran deleted her work. What has Bom been doing that she didn't discover this fact

much earlier. I mean Ahran did it when Bom went out for a small coffee break and all. When she returned

to her workplace she should have noticed that her file was missing. It took her a few days to get back to

her file to discover that all her work had been wasted. What had she been doing for the rest of her time

that she only just discovered this. Lets say that even if she had other work suddenly thrust on her she

should have still noticed it on the same day or the next at the max.

Well now that everyone has realized that Bom really is Paran they should start to put things together that

the Seretary was the one that delayed said meeting for so long. Bom may have thought that her parents

may have abandoned her but she has been face to face with them so even though she may not have been

aware of her fathers feelings towards her she could easily have seen how Paran's mother was searching

for her plus we have Maru to tell her if all that fails. As for the parents while they may not be aware of

the facts all Maru needs to do is tell them how Bom not only registered her DNA she was even eager to

meet said parents (because he even convinced her to do so something she wasn't willing to do before) and

then told that her parents weren't ready to meet her. At that point the parents should realize that since

they never said that something was up especially when they were never even informed of said information.

That means that they should question the person who should have received said information and as to why

he didn't inform them of said news. Will love to see how he tries to get out of that. Sure that will work out

in the short run but things will again not start to make sense and they will discover his true crimes.

There is nothing wrong with Ahran telling Tae-ho that he is having to have feelings for her younger sister.

Infact it sort of makes sense why that happened. As we all know that at one point he certainly did fall for a

younger Ahran but as time passed she started to change till he didn't like what he saw. Then during this

time he comes across Bom who is a younger version of Ahran and she reminds him of all the reasons why

he fell for Ahran in the first place. (Since Bom would clearly have many similarities to Ahran being related

to her and all) Thus he started to feel an attraction towards Bom not knowing this fact. Now that he

knows why this happened he should actually reevaluate his feelings towards Bom and ask himself whether

he actually has feelings towards her or is it simply because she  reminded him of the Ahran that he one

knew and remembered. If it is the later then perhaps he should take a breather from all relationships or

get back with Ahran and try and work out their differences. Either way he should stop obsessing over

someone that simply isn't interested in him. Then again his dad can't play the role of the villain all alone and

for that he needs his trusty sidekicks namely Ahran and Tae-ho by his side. :)

Bom isn't going to be gone for long :) Apart from her being the main character this is a drama and that

means that they all work on a limited budget and all that would mean that they simply can't introduce new

places and characters like that. (new work place would automatically introduce more people to us which

again isn't something that we need at this point.) Already it seems that we are being introduced to a

stranger who may have some sort of connection with Maru who is helping Bom. Any idea why that is the

case. Unless he somehow knows how important Bom is to Maru.

Also not so sure why Jiah doesn't like Bom as her SiL she sort of got along with her previously. Plus even if

Bom married Maru her actions wouldn't suddenly change and she would have someone else to confide in

and have an older sister like figure. Infact Bom woulld be treating her better than what Ahrand tends to do

with her. Like I said her only real issue is the problem of status which she doesn't really have.
I am starting to think that Jiah takes on traits from her grandmother and she simply doesn't want to

accept that fact.

In regards to them claiming that Bom's father stole or kidnapped their child they need to take a break, He

did his best to locate her parents. Okay he didn't register her DNA but he probably didn't know that he

could do so or perhaps he wanted to spend as much time as he could with her. Plus I suspect that he

actually cared about her so he would only allow her to return to her family if he was sure that they would

take care of her with the same amount of love that he gave her otherwise she didn't need to know who

her parents actually were and he would continue to raise her without her ever finding out the truth if he

could help it. As for him actually trying to find her parents well it is all noted down in the diary of how he

found her missing on the streets and how he was searching for her parents infact he even had the

number for the center noted down. That would mean that  he was trying his best to locate said parents

and if the parents are actually not dumb enough and read this diary they should figure out that the center

should have perhaps contacted them about someone trying to find out information about their daughter

(namely Paran) which wouldn't be the case if he had kidnapped her. All of this happened mind you but the

Secretary to divert attention from this fact claimed that he was the one that had recently gone to ask if

the center had received any information regarding Paran and that they had gotten confused and mistook

him for someone who had information and all. You better cover your track better. :sweatingbullets: Also they should ask if

the father had even kidnapped Paran what was his goal. One would think that a kidnapper would have some

sort of demands such as money and one can clearly see that Bom and her family aren't all that well of in

that case they could have kidnapped her in the form of ransom yet that didn't come. On top of all that Bom

is clearly attached to her family had they kidnapped her wouldn't she resent them or want to get away

from that much earlier. On one hand I am glad that Bom's mother has discovered that her husband didn't

cheat on her all this time. But I am afraid that she is either going to demand money for raising her all along

or perhaps she will fake ask it sort of. For instance Paran's family is going to demand that Bom's mother

return her to them (perhaps they will threaten to press charges against her) and even though she doesn't

want to she will be forced to do so. When she will try to convince Bom to return to her family and when

Bom will refuse to do so since she already has a home of her own. The mother is going to demand money

for raising her all this time so she will get the money and tell this to Bom. Bom being hurt will return to

her old family. Ofcourse since Bom's mother only took the money to get rid of Bom not because she

wanted it will keep the money safe and not spend it until it will turn out that for some reason Bom needs

money (perhaps to start a project or something) so she will secretly give her that money (or perhaps

openly thus showing her real feelings towards Bom) plus I guess the mother may want Bom to return to

her original family because she doesn't want Bom to suffer anymore especially the way that she treated

her in the past and also because now Bom doesn't need to marry that Butcher.

Frankly Bom should just work with the old master and learn how to make rice wine as was her original dream and only return to the company when she can do so or when it is in a time of crisis. Also allowing her to perhaps even restore some older wines which the company currently has not been able to do so. At this point she  doesn't need to be with a family that only has their feelings changed towards her because they have suddenly realized that she is their long lost daughter.

As for them calling her Paran. Well she is going to shut that down since that isn't her name anymore and as far as she knows that never was her name. For X amount of years her identity was that of Bom and she has made a life around that name so she isn't suddenly going to change that name all of a sudden. Plus she really can't go to the States and work over there because the name issue is going to be well an Issue. :) Also if they are glad to see her they are going to have to accept that fact. They are going to have make a few sacrifices and have to admit that this isn't the same girl that they once knew and loved. Bet Ahran is going to try and use that to her advantage. :)

Going to go now. So all of you take care and keep posting will be back later on hopefully. :)

@yamiyugi

Thank you for your words on Jia because she is the next one I would like to strangle. She and Ah Ran are just alike in some ways. Jia is just as self centered. When Gook Hee comes back the first time from Oh Bom's place and is taken to her room after a bit of "I'm a bad Mother" for not recognizing her own daughter who was right next to her.  Jia says basically that she has been trying to suck up to Gook Hee to get on her good side but she pushes her aside after finding her real daughter and asks grammy if they will have to leave the house now? Grammy says "A parent is suppose to love their child" basically giving her a look for daring to say something like this in this situation and walks off. AT what point did this become about you Jia? Also why would you think you would be better favored then her bio daughter and the bio daughter that has been missing for 20 years at that? smdh

She is very shallow and selfish and will reap what she sows I hope. She is another spoiled girl who will cause issues in that house when Oh Bom may come back as she is just as jealous of her father's time as Ah Ran is and in no way will want to give up this cushy life she is back to living now. In my opinion she needs to have a job if she has not already been given one.

I agree with what you typed up top about her. She is the main one who also enjoyed Oh Bom's kindness but then turns on her when she sees her with her brother. Well she will get a shock when his real father shows back up as well and it is known too. I can't wait.  She nor Ah ran have lived the life that Oh bom has and has to try to find her place again in a family she has not been with for 20 years.

I have no doubt that there will be a fight. Mai Dal will assuredly ask for some type of compensation (Not that she deserves it or should get it after Oh Bom has been paying off the debt for her.) for raising Oh Bom for 20 years. In my opinion you do not get that after what people have witness.

There is a strong case that Gook Hee can say that she was taken at that point Mai Dal will have to prove she was not stolen.Given a DNA test will be done if for no other reason than to shut up Mai Dal and prove to Oh Bom as well it can be used I bet in court and given that  Gook Hee is the Chairwoman of a company the courts will rule in her favor. Of course the better thing would be to give up the claim and not be greedy but I am sure she wants to live well after struggling (after Oh Bom struggled) and just for spite hold on to this girl as she now wants to claim how much she raised her. Even if she did she still resented her but it is a matter now of pride and not letting Gook Hee look down on her. IF Mai Dal does not push to hold on to Oh Bom for all the wrong reasons then I have no problem with her staying with the only family she has known for the last 20 years. But if Mai Dal tries to use guilt to hold this girl or that she owes her for raising her then she is better off either leaving to live on her own and only dealing with Mai Dal in small doses or trying to find away to forgive her bio family for what they have done.

I too want Oh Bom to follow her dream to make traditional wines and hope she gets to do that with out being disturbed by either family.

@LavelyShai

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess he thought it was easier to explain bringing this child into the house with that lie then to say the truth and have this crazy woman want to toss her out and put her in an orphanage.

Anyway you think of it Mai Dal took her resentment out on Oh Bom blaming her in part for this suppose affair and that was not only untrue but unfair as even if it was true the child is never at fault for the actions of the parents.

I am sure she will use the fact he told a lie as a means to say they are not at fault. Of course we know that this man did not steal this child he just took care of her and did not want to see her be sent away. I also think Pa Ran / Oh bom would have become attached to him  as the first adult she meets that seems nice  after her ordeal and would not want to leave him.

I have to asks did they not register DNA at the police station before or was this one of the things the Secretary was suppose to do and did not do it or gave false DNA? Because if they did not do it until now then for me they are really foolish to let others handle this for them and do not deserve to find Oh Bom now.

I keep thinking that Maru's father could sponsor her abroad or somewhere to learn all she can about the wine making. I like that idea. Not sure if it would happen but her going away to learn would be good for a bit.

Of all things that are happening, I would like to give credit tothe CEO who fully accepted her mistake that resulted to Bom leaving everyone.

what I am curious is how Maru will testify that it's Ahran who created all the misunderstanding. I am still waiting for another slap at her face!

i also want Bom to leave and be successful without their help. But I don't like her character to hold grudges. I have this feeling that she will come back... Like reminiscing how the CEO told her the secret of her lost daughter. It's possible that Bom will somewhat realize that she was not forgotten..

As I recall, Jiah and Maru have the same mother and Jiah and Bom/Paran and Aran have the same father.  Under the Korean way of viewing family relationships, are they not now all siblings? Would that not make a Maru and Bom/Paran marriage taboo? And since under the Korean view, Aran and Taeho were considered to be engaged but not formally, would not a engagement and marriage between Taeho and Bom/Paran , Aran's younger sister, be frowned upon?

Moreover, a kidnapping suit would open a can of worms, since the diary reveals that Bom/Paran was discovered on the street covered in wounds.  Bom/Paran's family would have prove that they are not guilty of child abuse and abandonment.

@Ldy Gmerm you can be sure that Jiah takes after her fathers side namely her grandmother in the way that she behaves towards other people. The bit about her complaining that she tried so hard to get on Ahran's mothers good side and now it has all gone down the drain thanks to them discovering Bom and all. Well to be honest that is not surprising one bit. It is also the very reason that she and Ahran don't seem to get along because they both know each other is faking their reactions and can't fool the other party whereas they get away fooling others around them. It sort of reminds me of a line from a movie Lost In Space when a character goes and says "Evil recognizes Evil" or something to that extent. In this case Fakers recognize other Fakers. :)

About Jiah having a job. No luck in that department. Though she did try out for that model post at the company other than that nothing and even then it would have been to spend that money on herself and not her family even if they needed it. That is the difference between her and Maru. She feels that she is entitled to all that she has been given. Sure she didn't want that at the start but given the option of living out on the streets or back with a cushy life she chose the later. Once she discovered that she could have it all she threw away her pride and started to pretend that she was this perfect person when that wasn't the case at all. Perhaps she acted out like that in the start so that she wouldn't be thrown out of the house but then she realized that Ahran's mother was actually trying to accept her as part of the family she decided to mooch of her like a free loader and is still doing so. Now she just pretends to be nice to get what she wants from her not that she actually has any real feelings towards her. Maru on the other hand isn't so comfortable with living in that house even though he has been accepted. Sure he is grateful to them but he wants to make his own mark plus he may be afraid that he may be kicked out of that house at any time since he really isn't related to them by blood or so thus he works extra hard to not only support himself but his family as well. That is why he is going to be successful in life.

In regards to the DNA submission. The mother had hers registered a long time ago. Clearly the secretary couldn't have done anything about that at that time. We know that she had registered her DNA because when Bom had registered her own they got a match. Unfortunately the mother had given the entire job of locating her mother to the secretary and he then prevented the meeting when he was informed that there had been a match. As for the father he only recently entered his DNA in they system. Even that first attempt of his was nearly thwarted by the secretary when he took his brush and said that he would submit it for DNA sampling and all. He then discarded it and then tried to pass of a forged result that would have indicated that the fathers sample had been registered. Fortunately the father himself took a trip over to the center and discovered that the person had to be present themselves to submit the Sample and all. Thus he did it at that time. Unfortunately Bom had become discouraged since she thought that her family had abandoned her once again and had asked for her DNA result to be removed.

Well that is all from my end at the moment take care all of you and hope to hear from you soon. :)

It's been a while since i posted anything on the thread and I'm still enjoying this drama. I'm so glad and relieved that the birth secret is finally out but even happier that Bom isn't around any of those people anymore. That poor girl never had a moment of peace and was bothered by Ah Ran and her family, MR, TH and even her adoptive family. She must be a saint because I know i would have walked away from those people a while ago. What I find particularly distasteful, though not surprising is AR's mistreatment of Bom even after finding out that she was the missing sister. Even more annoying and as echoed by pretty much everyone on the thread is how the elders easily believe whatever lie or act that the crazy witch puts on. I really can't wait for AR's mom(goodness the woman is such a disappointment to say the least) to find out that her precious daughter found her sister and kept it a secret. If we thought the family was dysfunctional now, wait until all the secrets come out smh.

I think all the opinios are valid, but would like to make a comment about the "ajumma" - Bom's real mother. I don't know why all of a sudden, people consider the adoptive mother  that good and the mother that bad. We should consider that we are the ones that witness all of Aran's evil deeds. She knows that her daughter sent the fake email (blogger's plot) and all, but from that to forge a situation and accuse someone of stealing is a long way. I think most of the mothers would have similar reactions. She is strict about those things (she told Aran to leave the company, didn't she?) Of course the last 3 episodes showed an awful response from her part. She only slapped Bom because she thought she was harassing her daughter and caused the accident.

I am not making excuses for her, she should get a cold shoulder from Bom, but I myself would prefer a different way for the story. I would like Bom to remember the times that "ajumma" helped her, taught her things about wine making process, conforted her. As for the adoptive mother, there was not one episode where she didn't shout at Bom about work and money. I would find weird if Bom just returned to that house as if nothing happened. 

We reached the half of the story. It's time to define who will be bad and who will be good. I would like them to show the real Aran's face. Maybe she could just manipulate the situation in a way that she gets hold of the company and expels even her mother from it, Them it would make more sense for all of them to work together to create a new company. Maybe that's why Maru's father is shown as a rich person. 

It would be not a drama if there were no accidents, so I am expecting one. I think maybe with the ajumma.

As for the Bom-Maru, I find it funny that people are so eager to expect Maru to accept this father and forget about the father that took care of him for 20 yrs just to ship his relationship with Bom. (the father is different from Midal, he didn't mistreat Maru). So he is going to call him father in law, instead of father? I would like them to be together, but I don't know much about Korean documentation and family law, so I leave this to more experienced people to comment.

The most comforting thing in the world is motherly love, and I think Bom deserves to receive that, too. That's why I prefer them to go through the bonding path, instead of the distant relationship one. We saw that when Bom worked at the wine bar.

I think it will be a matter of the Mother she knows even if Mai Dal was a horrible one to her thinking that she was the product of an affair (because her husband told her this.) and the bio Mother she does not really know and has thought abandoned her. Gook Hee should be pitied a bit but she is also partly to blame for this child going missing and for it talking so long to find her.  A better eye should have been kept on her daughter (in my opinion, because children do wonder off even when you are secure in your surroundings and leaving all details to the Secretary for years only hurt herself and Oh Bom who thought they did not want to see her and abandoned her.) but mostly Gook Hee has to realize that even though she was nice to Oh Bom and taught her things. She ultimately pushed this girl away instead of digging deeply. Sure she is still virtually a stranger but she let others influence her view of Oh Bom slowly instead of continuing to hold on to what she experienced personally with Oh Bom and how Oh Bom treated her and was with her.

Nothing about Oh Bom was contrived or faked unlike with Ah Ran her own daughter. She knows how Ah Ran is and for her to suddenly listen to everything that Ah Ran says like it is the truth and treat Oh Bom that way was wrong in my opinion. Her guilt to Ah Ran let her treat Oh Bom awfully. And in doing so the person she hopped to most find was pushed away.

Gook Hee is not a bad person and she has beat herself up for 20 years over the disappearance of Pa Ran but not once did she think to herself in my opinion what if her daughter was out there like Oh Bom. Living with people who treated her like she witnessed Mai Dal or if she could not remember her family (which is the case) to get back home and people treated her and viewed her the way they all have Oh Bom over being adopted and with no parents. If everyone misunderstood her and slapped her and she had to endure the same things Oh Bom did.

For me she should get a lot of distance and cold shoulder and it would take a very long time for me to warm up to them. All because they did not have any compassion for Oh Bom or go by the things Oh Bom has shown them about how nice and hard working she was. Their missing daughter was better than Oh Bom in their minds only it turned out that Oh Bom was that missing daughter. As someone pointed out it would take awhile for me to even want to be near them since the only reason they want to see me now is because I am the missing daughter they have been searching for. IF that had not been the case they would have still misunderstood Oh Bom and not want to see her.

As we all saw Oh Bom left because everyone turned on her and the people she thought cared about her misunderstood her, or told her time and time again to leave that family and house. So even if/when she comes back she would go to the house she knows prolly where she had love from her adopted father even though he is gone then people who threw water in her face the last time she was there, said harsh words to her and put her out.

As for Maru, it will be something similar. He will have to confront feelings of where his bio dad has been and will be shocked. I doubt he will turn away from the father that has raised him all these years and will have some anger at where his real dad has been. It will be a slow process. 

But for Maru and Oh Bom to even be together at the end (and it could just be an open ending) Maru will have to break off from that family and go back to his bio dad. He is currently seen as a sibling and when Oh Bom comes in it is going to be very taboo for them to date. Even more reason to keep them apart. They were already looking down on Oh Bom about her adopted situation even when it was similar to Maru and did not like them together. But now with her being the missing kid. Maru is a brother not a lover for Oh Bom. No way are they going to even think about Oh Bom and Maru dating even without blood as it is seen as incest even when it is not.

Dad gives off a gangster vib to me but then again maybe he is a legitimate businessman. (This act plays a lot of these type of characters or a businessman who is not afraid to get his hands dirty.) I still wonder where he has been all this time and what happen in the past for Maru to end up living with weak dad.

Oh Bom ultimately is not the type of person to be angry for a long time or hurt. She will eventually see that they truly did look for her all this time. But I think what will help the most is to find out that the Secretary is behind her going lost and he was the one stopping her from coming home all those years scared to be found out about what he did in selling the secret and taking her away.

It will take time and these people need to work hard to make up for the treatment they recently showed Oh Bom. They hurt her greatly and "I'm sorry" is not going to fix it fast.

It should be interesting if something happens to someone and Oh Bom has to come back after hearing it.

@LavelyShai

I agree I think Oh Bom does need to stick up for herself more and start taking precautions to protect herself more. I still can't even fathom why she did not back up her own work to have a copy of it. But she is too trusting and with Ah Ran around her and now Jia too she needs to be careful as these two women will do all they can to push her out again.

I know everyone wish that OhBom not to forgive her biological parents so easily. However, I hope OhBom not to become another hateful character cause this drama is full of annoying & hateful characters. But I do wish that OhBom will be successful either with the help of the Master Kim (the traditional wine master) or Maru's real father. Likewise I wish Maru will reunite with his biological father and not worked with CEO Baek so that he can avoid any trouble from Ahran or Taeho  at the same time he will not have any more reason he not able to be with OhBom

I also wondered since we now know why Maru's father came back to Korea, I kind of worried that he is going to buy over CEO Baek's business. There is a possibility that something going to happen to CEO Baek's company due to her missing Paran and ignore her company or the company is lost due to Ahran. Then, Maur's father will train up OhBom and asked both Ohbom and Maru to take over the business :confused: since the previous few episodes both Maru and OhBom's ideas are successful compared to Taeho & Ahran

@LoveJKdrama

You bring up an interesting scenario. It could happen that because of Ah Ran's dirty dealings trying to gain acceptance from her mother and CEO Baek's neglect the company is put into dire straights and is brought from out under her.  We already know that twice their secrets have been sold. Once when Pa Ran went missing by the Secretary and now by Ah Ran's trying to set up Oh Bom knowing she was her missing sister. We also do not know what else Ah Ran has done in her underhanded dealings and if the board of directors may want to keep her own as the CEO with all her personal issues and distractions.

It would be interesting and right for the company to be lost because of Ah Ran and her willingness to do things the wrong way to gain acceptance and praise. We already know Tae Ho took the fall for her once. I am sure this is not the only plan she ever had. They just keep failing. But what if whatever she did had someone in the shadows waiting to take over? The were able to do so because of Ah Ran's actions. I think something like this really could happen and it will be found out to be her fault  as well.

I can see Maru's bio dad buying that company and putting Maru and Oh Bom in charge of it perhaps because of how Oh Bom was treated and because he resents his son being with them for some reason. If he has witness anyone talking to his son in a wrong manner (granny!) then he could very well do this to get back at them for daring to treat his child that way and their own blood as well.

I can't see Oh Bom going evil. I can see her not being a door mat anymore for anyone though. I think these people have taken her kindness for granted and saw it as a weakness and I do not think she will let that happen anymore. She is a strong woman and I can see her learning to harden her heart but it does not change the fact that she is a nice person. I think it will only motivate her to go after her goal harder to make traditional wines because of that company is either snatched or threaten to be ruined or closed they will need her to help save it.

25 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

We already know that twice their secrets have been sold. Once when Pa Ran went missing by the Secretary and now by Ah Ran's trying to set up Oh Bom knowing she was her missing sister.

Negatory, good buddy, lest we forget, Secretary Ahn confiscated the "secret document sold by Bom" from Ah Ran's car after the traffic accident.

46 minutes ago, carlemyers said:

Negatory, good buddy, lest we forget, Secretary Ahn confiscated the "secret document sold by Bom" from Ah Ran's car after the traffic accident.

Did he? interesting.. So does that mean it only appeared to be a paper trail from Oh Bom's laptop? And how could Ah Ran have done something like that? I hate to say it but she is not that smart as she keeps getting caught doing wrong in some way. What did he do with what he took from that car?

Secretary Ahn might just be the person waiting in the wings to take over the company! In kdramas, these "secretaries" are more like Administrative Assistants that seem to have a LOT of power in companies and have lots of inside information and contacts. Maybe that's why he's been a silent supporter of Ah Ran, because all of her diabolical deeds are actually helping HIS cause. 

Archived