[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched some scenes. And as expected i didn't feel anything lol.

And from episode 4, i think the makjang would begin lol from the preview its shown how SW has his eyes and all smiley on bora (glance). But still i cant see the possibility of bora feeling/would also feel somethin special for sunwoo. Idk now i just feel so lazy to watch the full raw?

Me neither.I might watch it all after tomorrow's episode.It's gonna be interesting after sun woo tells deok sun that it's not her that he likes.

Things that sucks in romance dramas:

when the otp is not the one you hoped for..all the scenes of them together becomes lackluster.=/

Or is it because he thought the sweet came from Bora? So he's like DS. He thought Bora likes him? *_*

Welcome to the thread @sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 Interesting nick you got there. 

Hello @ sc  (idk how to spell your name ><)

Are you rooting for sunwoo too? Welcome abroad!^^

Haha call me sc (sorry for this name :))
I like SW, hope that SW and BR 
won't end up together in the end T_T

Or is it because he thought the sweet came from Bora? So he's like DS. He thought Bora likes him? *_*

Not sure but i saw someone trans from main thread, it says Sunwoo actually likes a girl for 3 years(?), they grow up together, and k-netizens speculate he has a crush on bora plus the tape and whatever is that i forgot, u can check them out on the main thread(i doubt you would tho lol). And he's planning to confess on winter it says if im not mistaken o_o (i finally feel something lol that is the sound of heartbroken xD) 

@nearsea i feel that too! Tho i thought jh's kinda stronger on the first 2 episodes but tonight episode proved them wrong (to me)

And im actually a bit relieved that they reveal how sw has a crush on bora from the beginning, i mean it really is the end for us if it's turn out to be on ep 8 or above

@nearsea i feel that too! Tho i thought jh's kinda stronger on the first 2 episodes but tonight episode proved them wrong (to me)

And im actually a bit relieved that they reveal how sw has a crush on bora from the beginning, i mean it really is the end for us if it's turn out to be on ep 8 or above

You mean if it was revealed way later then that would ruin any possibility? 

I found jh's inclination towards deok sun a bit too soon,and a bit forced.I mean sandwiched together for once in an alley could bring a fixation on someone because of the proximity yeah I get it,but to start liking because of that..isn't it a bit too imposed?

Ok just done dwld the raw..so should i watch it or not? After all i pretty much know what happened in tonight's episode already based from @skeletonworks recaps haha if i watch it raw tonight..i wont watch with the sub anymore later..thats the problem with me..but its ok..i dont think ill miss much.. @nearsea agree with you on SW is having the lead vibe..dunno how to explain it but we feel it..right? 

Duksun's different from Najung R94 and Siwon R97. She's more delicate and always put up with BR. She lacks of love and care from her family (not entirely). SW and DS are well matched together because SW knows how to express his feelings. That's a point!

Duksun's different from Najung R94 and Siwon R97. She's more delicate and always put up with BR. She lacks of love and care from her family (not entirely). SW and DS are well matched together because SW knows how to express his feelings. That's a point!

Good observation..they could actually be the support system for each other,sun woo is also more empathetic.. .What seemed like to me though that so far they've shown all the episodes kind of from jh's pov,so maybe that's a sign.Somehow,his family covers a lot of the screen time.

Not sure but i saw someone trans from main thread, it says Sunwoo actually likes a girl for 3 years(?), they grow up together, and k-netizens speculate he has a crush on bora plus the tape and whatever is that i forgot, u can check them out on the main thread(i doubt you would tho lol). And he's planning to confess on winter it says if im not mistaken o_o (i finally feel something lol that is the sound of heartbroken xD) 

Yep, I posted this translation, my friend translated sth (she knows korean so I ask her) 

Hi all. Read the recaps. Thanks. I will wait for subs to be out, hopefully will be fast. Gonna lurk here n R1988.

I dun like BoRa so the tot of SW like BR or BR like SW is bit yucky. BR best leave SW alone!

@skeletonworks hi hi. I more of ballad kpop, so SuJu never on my radar. Kind of like Leeteuk n Eunhyuk cos WGM. Siwon more like a weird guy on variety, too prince like n so many gestures. But he nail SH perfectly.

Just wanna share random comments on DB tho. By the way, happy friday night all !!^^

"I think Yoon Jae & Trash Oppa were obvious choices from the beginning, in both other series. but after the Chilbong-invasion I think they’re probably going to go in a different direction, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Joo Hwan is the husband. Just…..not feeling it"

"compared to the previous installments, they’re being very subtle with the hints this time around, especially everyone (that’s a contender) having a similar amount of screentime, so far. A very small part of me thinks they could just be being non-committal and testing the waters for audience reaction, but, nah. Jung Hwan seems to really be it, which I don’t have too much against, but it’s just…much too similar to the other two. Like, come on. Yet another couple that fell in love through bickering?"

Guest skeletonworks

@kaykafisyah Just skip the raw. TBH, I also tend to not watch the subbed after I watched the raw ^^

@nearsea You're funny! I guess you're not the only crazy one here because I feel the same way as you do. I feel like the actor playing JH is lacking the charisma!

@ilmare Yeah I don't get what SW see in BR -_-

That alley scene is still fresh in my mind and got me thinking. Why did they have to hide that way. It's obvious that the alley can only fit one person so they should have hid in a queue manner. Like DS standing behind JH or something. Not face to face like that! Of course it won't fit! I guess they couldn't come up with a better scene to awaken JH's feelings towards DS >_>

@sserene So well written and well put.'Yet another couple that fell in love through bickering?"'..

This line says it all.The formula has been there already.They could try to give the girl to chilbong this time around[though I don't see any chilbong anymore if sun woo is after bora]..But the bickering has been too old.I posted about this on the main thread,but somehow jh has become public favorite.Don't  know why.Do the majority consist of people who can't observe well lol? Or are we missing the one who can really see the difference? The post you gave above is one good example.

I don't know how I should describe it.It's like the city is full of  one prototype and no one is looking at the original anymore.I'm just a bit sad that most does not  share this opinion .I even saw somewhere a post that,the director sed proudly how he'd keep making this series.Because,as it does not seem to get much rating success,so he would not care about that ,and just keep doing what he seems fit.

@skeletonworks Thank you for being crazy too =D.Yes,the actor playing jeong hwan does not have the charm somehow that's needed to convince us how he's the one.

I started watching reply94 with the preconceived notion in mind that I won't like jung woo,but he won me over,it was the personality of the actor which worked very well.But here,I'd wish much that I start liking the character ,but somehow he does not have it.And also the theory too,as it has been sed above,we wish for a change.I really like whoever that has written it.

That alley scene is still fresh in my mind and got me thinking. Why did they have to hide that way. It's obvious that the alley can only fit one person so they should have hid in a queue manner. Like DS standing behind JH or something. Not face to face like that! Of course it won't fit! I guess they couldn't come up with a better scene to awaken JH's feelings towards DS >_>

Lol...haha yes,and from ep 4 preview,jh looks so mellow,might I say like sw =|.

_

Did the same people make the last season.I'm finding it hard to believe =/

Archived