[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

- __ -

*Why can't I see the chemistry...At all? Would have served me well lol.

ME TOO!!!!!!! When I saw that scene I'm like how come my heart doesn't go thump thump or where are those butterflies in my stomach whenever this kind of scene happened in a kdrama??? ZERO CHEMISTRY. 

But who did sun woo get note from? Was today's episode a bit boring..I at least felt that way.

I don't know T_T But after that preview, it changed to DS going out with SW while JH noticed them going out together. As for the episode, I felt a bit bored about the family problem scene. TBH, I'm not a big fan of family drama. I only like the romance. Well I actually like it if they focused more on the romance but in R88, it seemed to be a balance of those two, which is fine to me as it gave me time to do recap when they switch to family scene.

@skeletonworks thanks for the recap and the link! Same link @nearsea provided before..looks like i need to download something 1st before i can stream..will try and see how. I need to watch and then ill comment my take on the alley scene. Why does i feel like this installment is missing something? Its already episode 3 but i havent seen any impactful scene..the drama seems flat without any surprises..not like 94's episode 2 or 97's when YYJ kissed SSW to confirm his feeling after the football game at school

@nearsea i can't call it theory but it just feel flat, you know like that flat lol tonight's episode is kinda beyond of my expectation. Altho jh seems 'dominating', but it just doesn't feel like he dominates it. At least i thought he seems 'strong' on first 2 episodes but not after tonight (for me)

Aigoo are we really gonna get some makjang here o_o 

@skeletonworks Exactly,no chemistry,nada.I even found a bit uneasy to see them got stuck between such a narrow corridor,a lot of people might be watching this,including the teenagers.Anyway,I dint even feel anything when deok sun hid behind jh.

Actually they've done this quiet ,cool,rude person thing so often,that now it has lost it's charm.Or at least,for the actor who play's jh's part, is not clicking for me,probably.Anyone else,I'd have liked it maybe.Sorry it's just personal preference.Anyone is okay to see it other way...=].

Guest skeletonworks

@skeletonworks thanks for the recap and the link! Same link @nearsea provided before..looks like i need to download something 1st before i can stream..will try and see how. I need to watch and then ill comment my take on the alley scene. Why does i feel like this installment is missing something? Its already episode 3 but i havent seen any impactful scene..the drama seems flat without any surprises..not like 94's episode 2 or 97's when YYJ kissed SSW to confirm his feeling after the football game at school

IKR!! MTE!!! I don't know if it's because they're trying to show the family story here? There's just something off with this season. We all thought it's gonna be a Taeyang episode but in the end... the last preview is so misleading! There's no DSxJH scene at all. I don't want to trust the preview anymore. Why do I never learn from previous lesson??

@Korean People Cover and Footage I usually download the torrent. I can pm you the link if you're looking for one. It's quite fast. Usually by midnight.

Guest skeletonworks

@nearsea Actually streaming links, download links, links to subbed drama shouldn't be posted in the thread. These should be shared through PM. But since this is a small community usually mod doesn't moderate the thread (until it gets popular). Haha. But to be safe, just delete it later. Otherwise mod might give you a warning. 

Anyway, sorry if I made a mistake on the recaps because I'm not a native Korean and so what I wrote might not be true at all. Because my recaps are based on their gestures and facial expressions and the limited Korean vocabs that I know. Sorry for all the grammar & spelling mistakes. Hope what I wrote made sense. LOL.

Ok,then I'm deleting it.If anyone needs the link I can p.m them..=].Thank you for the info @skeletonworks.

And thank you for the recaps.I've absolutely no idea if you made any grammatical mistakes because I don't know what they talked about myself lol.But thank you for taking the time to do this.

I just saw ep 4 preview..and it seems totally focused on jh.And he seems like a different person than the one he's been showed on as in the first two episodes =/..

@nearsea R94 episode 2 is when they revealed trash is not najung's blood brother; that at least a surprise to me and the start of nareki's shippping. But in this installment..im yet to see any surprises..the chocolate scene revealed in the camcorder also seems flat if that's what the production team meant as surprise =.=""

@kaykafisyah Oh right.I don't see any surprise elements either.

@sserene That scene felt flat to me too.

And honestly,the ahjumma talks get a bit repetitive.I kind of feel like watching any old 90's drama where the old people used to talk about mundane things,=/.And I guess,this is going to be here for long.

Though I dint watch all the episodes of reply 97,and dint dig yoon jae so much either,but loved eunji's role.She and her crushes on singers [?] were hilarious,that scene where they pulled an all nighter outdoor,the scene where her father teared up the placard or something,bits of those were what kept me going.So,though that drama was not apparently a family drama,but the family and relationship parts were interesting enough to keep us hooked.

Guest skeletonworks

@nearsea Have you rewatch the alley scene? I thought I saw your comment about seeing SW there. I also need to watch that part again!

@kaykafisyah I feel the same as you do T_T

Can't wait to see what you guys might speculate after watching it properly.

I just watched some scenes. And as expected i didn't feel anything lol.

And from episode 4, i think the makjang would begin lol from the preview its shown how SW has his eyes and all smiley on bora (glance). But still i cant see the possibility of bora feeling/would also feel somethin special for sunwoo. Idk now i just feel so lazy to watch the full raw?

Guest skeletonworks

Can someone tell me at whose direction did Sunwoo's eyes went to in the preview at 0:14???? It seems like he's looking at Deoksun then his eyes were stealing glance towards *gasp* Bora!!!!

Here's the preview:

Can anyone translate this?

9tl3o1T.jpg네게 줄수 있는건 오직 사랑뿐 = I Can Only Give You Love

It's a song title!!! Apparently one from 1988.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcmH5QYWuk

Archived