[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

DS and friends are in the hospital. Probably because her friends tried to sneak out and fell after they jumped off the wall. LOL.

The class visited historic place I think. DS is all alone without her friends. She kept on checking the bus destination (I think). Oh I think she's waiting for the boys' bus! The boys arrived and she saw SW got off the bus but he was called by the teacher. Then JH got off and as she was about to screamed his name, ad break. Hehe.

She called JH and he gave DS the whiskey to hide it for him. DR greeted her. She seems to be asking him to do a favour for her. Don't know what it is... DR doesn't want. Then she offered him something enough to make DR sprayed the water he's drinking.

Guest skeletonworks

Oh I think there's a dancing competition and the favour she asked DR probably got something to do with this. Hehe. The boys came! JH doesn't want to join hahaha. Typical! But he was dragged by the other boys. 

Hmm.. wondering what DS's dad is doing meeting with the school teacher. After the meeting, he met his son who just finished school who immediately hugged him. The meeting probably got something to do with their school tuition fees? As they were about to walk away, his son's friends called him. I think they called him "names" so I guess he is bullied? I don't think he was bullied but DS's bro seemed a bit slow so I reckon the boys there took advantage of him. But the thing is they did it in front of his parents! No fear smh.

The boys joined the dancing competition!! XD So happening!! Wow!!!! Hahaha I love the song playing! I think it's one of R88 theme song (not the OST though). DS didn't join. I think it's because her friends got injured. I think she's supposed to join the competition with her female friends. Anyway, I think she "forced" the boys to join the competition so that if they won, the prize money can be used to buy the lost camera. I think she lost the camera that's why she was crying hard.

Guest skeletonworks

DS introduced her friends to the boys XD 

The end of their daebak dancing :D

6yQDjm1.jpg

JH asked DS about the whiskey. I think she lost it. She left it at the table where she met with DR. An ajuhssi from Gentleman's Dignity stole it XD 

Suddenly the boys ran away! It's because DR's dad (school's principal) saw them!!!! Hahaha

SW & DR got ahead whereas JH took DS to hide somewhere else because they are at the back.

Guest skeletonworks

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

sWBn4c3.jpg

DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE IN THAT NARROW ALLEY!!!!!

LYNGEIE.jpg

JH felt DS's breasts against him... and both of them are getting uncomfortable hahahahaha

O1iSERJ.jpgn1ZOvgN.jpg

As they were about to sleep while listening to radio, both ponders what happened back then.. DS seems to be smiling while... JH hard to tell from his expression...

@skeletonworks :tears: please put the alley scene in spoiler.. hahahaha its ok..its only episode 3 lalala tq for the recap! Just reached home tho and do you use the link that @nearsea share? I tried all the links on my phone but its not working, tot wanna catch the live stream on the train journey just now.

Ok this is only my wishful thinking, DS 1st love is not SW after all...she just put the chocolate in the wrong bag..she dress up that night coz she tot SW likes her..she's gonna date JH soon and she'll be married to SW in the end. :):):);)

Edit: to make it a little bit makjang (just like how najung have to go to OZ to work and help her family..and have to postpone their wedding and end up in a break up) DS's family owes JH's family too much..and tho DS finally decided to marry SW she was force to marry JH instead but DS and SW run away from Korea and only coming back after 20 years hahahahahhaa ignore me..i used to write fanfics 

Is it done yet? Cant wait for raw

Lmao whats this.

I think deoksun is the type of a person who likes someone just because of small thing haha she mistaken her boy friends actions xD

Now it turns out to be totally different than we thought, at least after this episode it seems

Guest skeletonworks

@kaykafisyah Already put them in the spoilers. It's because I have to keep up with the story so didn't get a chance to put them in spoilers. I also think what I should do about these DSxJH's pics because this is a Taeyang thread. Hahaha.

DS got back and got chased by her mother because she lost the camera.. JH also got back and DS hid behind JH :P

QgHD6hx.jpg

Don't know what happened next. It froze...

Guest skeletonworks

I'll delete the link after this. I'm streaming from here:

**deleted** PM me if you want the link.

Actually link should be shared only through PM. But I don't have time. So I'll post it here and later delete it.

But there's a Chinese voice over who's doing a real time dubbing LOLOLOL. If you don't mind.. haha.. She even laughed during the alley scene...

The scene now goes back to 3 years ago, 1985. JH's family is poor (or just like the other neighbours) and they're eating breakfast when the lottery number was being read.

Preview: 

DS is hanging out with DR and SW. DS & DR are singing and SW's smile seems off? SW got a sweet and a note from someone!!!! DS went out with SW and JH saw them!!!! OMG CURSE THE LAGGING! DS & JH are waiting in the rain together. HE SECRETLY STOLE A GLANCE AT HER (sorry didn't capture that moment)!

CC1Yepn.jpg

The end... I need to backthread this. I don't know if what I wrote make sense at all..

Guest skeletonworks

So as for now... I think JH is gonna be the next CB with a Trash personality. He's feeling something for DS! But I don't think DS realised it. I think DS still likes SW.

I'm not sure anymore though if jh is chilbong or trash  =S.Considering they showed good amount of time of those scenes.What could go on from here is ds likes sw.jh likes ds.sw like someone else.So,20 episodes later ds realizes jh is the one lol.

Idk i feel a bit relaxed tho? Like i enjoy it totally without any burdens. Although an intimate moment goes to jh-ds on today's episode, i don't feel anything special? Anyone ?

Yeah its totally about the school trip thing, nothing much happens compared to 2 episodes before

Archived