[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Witch's Castle 마녀의 성

suchadiva42

12 hours ago, suchadiva42 said:

Now after I watched episode 25 subbed, Halmoni thinks just because GH stayed the night out with HJ but only to watch over her that he likes her. GH was being a friend that's all it was and for him to be humiliated having water thrown in his face like that wasn't right either.

First of all" Don't no man want someone like HJ who's a spoiled brat and thinking she can have/take whenever she feels like it, Halmoni already said she gives her heart away too fast in which I totally agree. And saying she likes GH because he comforts her, he also holds her hand (eyes rolling) :rolleyes: when was this and where and if she was talking about when her ex was at the company and GH came to bail her out, she put her arms around GH telling the ex he was her fiance. 

I liked what SG told GH that he still will like him if he and HJ won't end up together. That's why I can't wait until SG find a woman (HD) who's going to make him happy in which he deserves it.

HJ certainly got the nasty personality from her grandmother smh. What the old woman did to GH was unacceptable and she is lucky he didn't resign there and then. All he did was watch over her drunken daughter and gets insulted over the nasty witch. These people need a harsh dose of reality...the man is not and will never be interested in HJ. it's funny that SG says that he will still like GH even if he doesn't end up with HJ....yeah right...as if there was even a chance of it happening in the first place smh.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone else think that MR may be GH's biological mother?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, tinatrix236 said:

HJ certainly got the nasty personality from her grandmother smh. What the old woman did to GH was unacceptable and she is lucky he didn't resign there and then. All he did was watch over her drunken daughter and gets insulted over the nasty witch. These people need a harsh dose of reality...the man is not and will never be interested in HJ. it's funny that SG says that he will still like GH even if he doesn't end up with HJ....yeah right...as if there was even a chance of it happening in the first place smh.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but does anyone else think that MR may be GH's biological mother?

Yes chingu it was mentioned that MR could be GH mother and hoping it's not but we all know it'll come down to that.

HJ is very selfish and she doesn't know how to take NO for an answer, when GH said he didn't like her, she should've accepted it and move the hell on, but (NO) that delusional twit wanted Daddy and Halmoni to know how she felt about GH, like they're going to make him be with her spoiled behind. Halmoni had my blood pressure up today watching her in action Aigoo, Aigoo.

@tinatrix236 @suchadiva42

HJ and her grandmother are two nasty over indulged witches. Their money has afforded them too many riches that they think they can do and say what they want to people. The Grandmother will not settle for anyone who does not come from a good family background. She's trying to erase how HJ was conceived. If she can marry her off into a good family her blood line would no longer be tainted because of her daughter. 

HJ is desperate for someone to like her and any acts of niceness or kindness towards her she runs away with it. If given a chance she can make the man of her desire like her. She has no clue it's not how it works and there has to be an attraction to each other. Because she's been given everything on a silver platter she doesn't understand the word no.  GH is cold enough to teach and show her that no means no. 

I hoped MR does not turn out to be GH's mother, but it probably will come to be she is. 

@awsparkle  I agree chingu HJ is so desperate to be with a man and come to think of it, it wasn't long when she was dating her ex, then came back home looking up JY until she found out he was getting married. Now out of nowhere her spoiled self longing/wanting GH who doesn't feels nothing for her whatsoever but will go after him anyway. Now that's what you called someone like that who has or might be having a Mental/Unstable problem and needs to see/seek a psychologist ASAP.

GH thought about what Halmoni said to him about him not having his parents and that's why she doesn't like him, but I think it'll be a very long time for GH to forget those words.

DB has been working at the company for a good bit now, and really wished she should've been practicing using the burner. I just hated how HJ had that smirk on her face watching DB screaming because of the fire. DB should know when someone doesn't like her, she should never put her guard down and it looks like she did. Now in the next episode GH told DB to recover from what happened, and he doesn't want a weak person like her to work with him or the company smh tsk, tsk, tsk.

@suchadiva42,

GH is kinda of cold and blunt but he's right. DB has to find a way to concur her fear of fire if she really wants to be a chef. She can't keep hiding behind others and have them do the cooking for her. It's a trauma she has to deal with and overcome in order to live a normal life. 

The thing about GH is he's tough skinned when it comes to snobs like granny. What granny doesn't know is GH knows about their dirty laundry. He could slash her down with a few words from him but he didn't. He sat there and took it and I agree he will never forget what she said and did to him. It's her granddaughter who is making a fool out of herself not him. I think granny is going to regret this in the long run. . 

The problem is why GH stayed and watched over HJ at the hotel. He knows that she has feelings for him and would give her the wrong impression that he cared for her. SG is right. GH should just called SG and told him where her daughter was and to come and pick her up or send her home to her house. GH has enough insults from Halmoni and yet he still entangles himself in her affairs. SMH. I hope the splash of water thrown on his face from Halmoni would wake him up.

My heart goes to DB on her fear of fire. Hopefully GH helps her to overcome it and gets to know her better. 

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

The problem is why GH stayed and watched over HJ at the hotel. He knows that she has feelings for him and would give her the wrong impression that he cared for her. SG is right. GH should just called SG and told him where her daughter was and to come and pick her up or send her home to her house. GH has enough insults from Halmoni and yet he still entangles himself in her affairs. SMH. I hope the splash of water thrown on his face from Halmoni would wake him up.

My heart goes to DB on her fear of fire. Hopefully GH helps her to overcome it and gets to know her better. 

@rikimaiu, Welcome chingu" I hope your joining us as well the More the Merrier :D

I totally agree It would've been nice if GH could've inform SG that he was with HJ so it wouldn't be no misunderstanding in which it turned out to be one and leaving GH to be humiliated.

I also felt bad about DB's ordeal being around fire and really hated that HJ found her weakness as well. But I'm hoping she can overcome that obstacle (fire) like you said with the help from GH and HD who I truly think has softened up a bit with DB.

@awsparkle, Yes chingu GH was a little harsh with those words but DB needed it to prep her up in order for her to learn how to use the burners, and as we know she isn't going to let a good job like that slip away from her non whatsoever.

What did GH say to HJ at the end of the preview? He isn't considering starting a relationship with her is he?!! 

@suchadiva42

I hope DB overcomes her fear of fire because even though GH's word's were harsh, he was right. If she really wants to succeed, then she needs to figure out a way to do so. I hope HD helps her..who knows maybe GH will be the one who does the trick. :D

Well in the next episode GH told HJ he wanted to get to know her, please let me tell GH what he's gettin himself into. GH will definitely see that spoiled brat other evil side and she despise DB because JY didn't want to be with her, let alone setting DB up to be traumatized that she had to quit her job.

HJ is so obnoxious as well as delusional that it's not even funny and I can't wait until GH sees it for himself :o

You know I don't have no sympathy for NS who actually left his wife for a conniving greedy money loving MR including her spineless daughter, who's out to spend all of NS money until he's goes bankrupt.

I think DB will overcome her fear and start working at another company, then SG and the rest (exclude HJ) will want her back after DB becomes a top chef of making sauce. Just a thought!

31 minutes ago, tinatrix236 said:

What did GH say to HJ at the end of the preview? He isn't considering starting a relationship with her is he?!! 

@suchadiva42

I hope DB overcomes her fear of fire because even though GH's word's were harsh, he was right. If she really wants to succeed, then she needs to figure out a way to do so. I hope HD helps her..who knows maybe GH will be the one who does the trick. :D

@tinatrix236, Yes chingu u heard right GH wants to start a relationship with that chic, but I can tell you right now he better put on a breastplate, because she's going to have everything thrown at him including the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

In today's ep HJ tells her family she was going to declare independence from the family. This is one cunning slick chick. She knew her family would be in a uproar over this. If you can't get the man you want on your own then get other people to do it for you. 

I hope I'm reading the written preview correctly. Maybe someone can do a better job. 

상국은 독립을 선언한 희재가 신경이 쓰이고, 강현에게 희재가 싫지 않다면 한번 만나보라며 제안을 한다. 강현은 상국의 제안을 받아들여 희재에게 서로에 대해 알아볼 시간을 갖자고 한다. 한편, 상심하는 단별이 마음에 걸리는 호덕은 단별의 레시피북을 들고 강현을 만나는데...

SG feeling nervous about HJ declaring her independence proposes an offer to GH to try once and meet with HJ. GH accepts the offer and suggest to HJ to take the time to learn about each other.  On the other hand HD is worried about DB and secretly  takes her recipe book for GH to see. 

36 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

In today's ep HJ tells her family she was going to declare independence from the family. This is one cunning slick chick. She knew her family would be in a uproar over this. If you can't get the man you want on your own then get other people to do it for you. 

I hope I'm reading the written preview correctly. Maybe someone can do a better job. 

상국은 독립을 선언한 희재가 신경이 쓰이고, 강현에게 희재가 싫지 않다면 한번 만나보라며 제안을 한다. 강현은 상국의 제안을 받아들여 희재에게 서로에 대해 알아볼 시간을 갖자고 한다. 한편, 상심하는 단별이 마음에 걸리는 호덕은 단별의 레시피북을 들고 강현을 만나는데...

SG feeling nervous about HJ declaring her independence proposes an offer to GH to try once and meet with HJ. GH accepts the offer and suggest to HJ to take the time to learn about each other.  On the other hand HD is worried about DB and secretly  takes her recipe book for GH to see. 

Thank you for the preview translation.

OKay I knew this woman was sick but this takes the cake. Wow..so in order to get a man, she's willing to abandon her own flesh and blood. Good job halmoni and Appa, you raised her right smh! What is GH thinking?!! Does he really think that halmoni would approve of this regardless of her spoiled, sick grand daughter's threat? I guess the humiliation he has endured isn't enough until halmoni hires some kdrama style thugs to rough him up. This man needs to wise up and leave that company and these people for his own good.

@tinatrix236,

GH and SG have this special relationship so I think he's doing it only because SG asked him too. GH is cold in someways but he has a soft spot when it comes to people who are hurting. What I thinks going to happen is HD taking that book to GH is going to make him rethink things and have DB come back. DB being around will surely show GH, HJ's true colors. It would also give GH the chance to get to know DB better, 

I am actually disappointed with GH's decision to get to know HJ better. HJ would take it that GH is starting to take an interest in her and stake her claim on GH. I was actually hoping that GH was there to eavesdrop on the conversation between HJ and DB and see for himself what kind of person HJ is. It would be very hard to watch those episodes with GH 'dating' HJ in the name of getting to know her better. 

@rikimaiu, I agree with you, watching GH dating HJ would be sickening! I think he already has a pretty good idea of what she's all about, but he's doing it to appease SG, whom he respects.  I also hope that DB will be able to get her job back, and seek therapy to overcome her trauma. Is it going to take till episode 60 before GH falls for DB, since it's a daily drama? Don't know if I can tolerate the shenanigans for that long! Especially now that GH will be dating HJ! Yuk!!!!

@suchadiva42

I think it would do DB well if she conquered her fear of fire and went to work at a rival company making a name for herself there and the company has to realize what they lost. It shows HJ made a big mistake in firing her and not helping her over come her fear. The credit for DB's success would not go to them and HJ would look bad in front of everyone.

GH is making a big mistake but then again I think he needs to do this. a. He needs to endure this mess so that he can say he tried it (when HJ, her nasty granny and her father all come to him trying to beg him) and gave this crazy girl a chance and then he does not have to hear her begging and pleading anymore. (Of course that will not stop her.) b. he gets to see this witch exactly as she is a Crazy,delusional, possessive, nasty and spiteful shrew. HJ will show her true colors to him.(it is only a matter of time as she thinks things are in the bag for her to have GH.) Where GH thought of her as probably pitiful he will see her as the spoiled brat she really is and any soft feelings of pity he had for her will be knocked completely out of the way. c. he finds out as well that the only real reason she is so hateful to DB is because of JY, another man that was just nice to her who she fixated on. And the man that DB married who he saw in the picture in her recipe book.

Now the downside to him even giving this crazy brat hope is when he realizes he can't be with her and that his first instinct was the correct one. He just can not like her in the way she wants and he falls for DB (cause he will) although he may not realize it or say it out loud (but crazy HJ will see it or suspect it.) and just can't show HJ the affection she craves she will turn on him and say that he led her on (when we know that was a lie as I am sure he told this twit they would TRY to date! Which meant if it one person did not feel it it would be over.) and want to try and force the relationship to continue or try to push him to the alter. OF course if he marries that crazy girl then we all know he will catch a whole lot of H E L L to get rid of her as she will make him pay for not loving her (which she will do anyway.) or wanting her and for daring to fall for someone else. If he manages to get away from her without marriage she will still do everything to hurt him along with her spiteful crazy grandmother. Either way he will be up a creek as she will never want him happy with anyone else the same as when DB and JY were together. (I look forward to JY's mother HD finally seeing this crazy girl as she really is.)

As for NS he will learn a harsh lesson about his choice to abandon his wife and family over a piece of fluff (in this cash, gold digging trash) . He will find out that he was taken for his money by MR along with the fact that his son was killed by people she associated with or knew (loan sharks) its going to be a heavy burden for him to realize his actions are what killed his son because of him leaving his 1st wife. He will deserve it too. I predict he will end up very alone in the end with nothing to show for what has transpired except guilt and remorse as his wife and daughter will not want to see him. I see his ex wife HD getting with HJ's dad perhaps (at least I hope so) or at the very least being friends and moving on with her life and NS can't come back to her (not that she should ever take him back after what he has done.) and I have a feeling when the truth comes out about why her son was killed he can forget the ability to go back anyway to her.

@awsparkle

I think it is past time for HD to take an interest and concern for DB. She has treated her so coldly wanting to be angry at her but it was not her fault that her son died nor should she continue to be mad because her son fell in love with DB. I expect her taking that recipe book to GH will make him see how wrong he was in his words to her. I hope that HD knows about what happen to DB and can tell him why she reacted the way she did.

I expect at some point HJ's actions with her little setup will only hurt herself as it pulls GH and DB together and it will be what she deserves.

Thanks for the written preview trans..

@tinatrix236

HJ is a product of her granny. She was prolly made to feel bad at being the child out of wedlock and then because there are no more children she is then given everything she has which has warped her. She craves love and acceptance and anyone that shows her a little bit of consideration (i.e. JY and now GH) she fixates on and thinks she can get what she craves from them which is love, affection, acceptance and someone just for herself that does not see her as flawed because of where she came from. Unfortunately for her if she can't like herself first and realize that just because she was born from an affair or concubine it does not make her any less important she will continue to want to use that to get a man and it will never work. She will always attach herself quickly to someone who was just being nice to her and see it as more than just a friend helping her. It will also lead to very self destructive and vindictive behavior as we already have seen. Making any man that even gives her a second thought or friendship want to walk away from her.

We can see she was not raised right because instead of granny realizing that this girl is not all that (and all there in the head either) and to make note that it is not GH who is leading her on (his fault too for not just telling this woman again he is not interested.) that it is all HJ (even though this woman knows that this twit likes a man too fast(this crazy girl is looking for something and can't seem to find what she wants) and reeling her in from her spoiled behavior she blames the guy who was only trying to be a nice guy to this crazy spoiled brat.

I have to think that GH is thinking if I am constantly getting mistreated for doing the right thing and just be a friend. I may as well go ahead and date this twit so I can say I did and have justification on why I am being treated this way. That way as I said above later HJ can't say he did not try and give her a chance. Only we all know it will not work out the way he possibly thinks. She will not want to let go or understand why he can't want or love her the way she wants and she will only get worse in her obsessive and possessive behavior, and her jealousy spurning  her nasty grandma on too to help her try to keep this man.

Video from Episode 27:

Spoiler

I feel bad for DB but at the same time I think GH needed to be a bit harsh with her. I'm sure he feels a bit betrayed as she could have told him of her fear and he could have helped her try to work on this or given her advice on how to work on it herself.

I do not know why she even had to ask her why she dislikes her and if it was perhaps because of JY. It is a given that is why and she knows this crazy twit blames her for taking JY from her but his death. Also she would do anything to get her kicked out. (never understand why people continue to talk to and listen to crazy!) She knows this woman would do anything on purpose to hurt her so talking to her about it accomplishes nothing as the crazy girl just confirms what she already knew she set her up perhaps.

DB packs her things and says a few words to GH and leaves the company.

I thought it was nice of HD to sit with DB while she was feeling ill. I think she is softening a bit towards her (about time.) and her concern was nice to see. I can see that DB was touched to have her MIL sitting with her when she was ill.

I am not quite sure what to make of this relationship here but I can see them falling for one another and ending up together. ( I honestly think this woman is a bit flighty)

Preview:

You can see that GH is making a big mistake in giving this girl hope that a man will want her at the end of this preview. I hope DB told HD what happen and why. Also am I the only one who thinks that NR is very distasteful. I hope she goes to jail later along with her greedy daughter.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

After watching ep 27 with subs, I'm still not impressed with Se Sil. Her father finds her son out playing near the streets and no one is at home. My goodness the boy is sickly and, IMO, should be under constant supervision.  I also don't know what to make of Se Sil and Eun Young---their pairing seems a little off and the accidental kisses seem a little much....or maybe early....I'm not sure what it is about them, but Se Sil with her overacting is becoming a little cartoony to me.

MR has no conscience about her affair with a married who divorced his wife then married her. When HJ's grandmother was telling her about how wonderful her driver is who had a 'jerk' for a husband who had an affair, MR had no clue she was talking about them.....:lol:

After today's episode, can't wait to watch with subs. Not sure why GH agreed to 'date' HJ. Not sure what her father told him. It's obvious to me that he really has no romantic feelings of 'love' for her; maybe it's ambition. Needless to say when GH sees HJ's true character as he falls for DB, sparks will fly.

@awsparkle, @lclarakl, @ina111, @Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @thegoldbug, Chingu's you know HJ can play with SG and Halmoni minds and it looks like she did, that twit knew if she tells them that she'll move out Halmoni would catch a fit then probably will start to accept GH being with her. I wanted to cut my screen in half and slap that chic in her face after having dinner with GH coming home smiling from ear 2 ear with Halmoni in which that was her scheme the whole time for Halmoni to change her mind about liking GH :rolleyes: I'm just going to sit back and watch GH see exactly how conniving HJ can be and also will find out that she said and did things to DB out of spite.

I'm glad HD talked to GH about DB situation and on the next episode she's working back at the company due to GH change of heart.

Now I know HJ isn't going to stand for DB to return where in her mind she thinks DB will definitely be a threat to her and GH so called relationship she's wishing. But I can see HJ using her accomplish Soon Shim again to put stumbling blocks in DB way.

I believe down the line there's going to be a time when Soon Shim is gonna want something from HJ and if she won't give it to her, that's when we'll blackmail will come into play on her part and may end up telling GH all about HJ wicked ways.

I agree @lclarakl, EY and Se Sil starting me to fast forward their scenes, I thought Se Sil would try to do something better then running up in EY face every 5 minutes, and as we've seen 2 kisses so far that was totally out of sink that their interacting together isn't settle with me as of yet, and if she does owe EY money then Se Sil needs to go the hell out there and make it happen, by accomplishing what she set out to do in which acting isn't going to cut it either for her that she needs another job title or better yet just staying home taking care of her sickly child Leo.

I had to lol with that stealing someone's husband MR trying to find out if NS is having an affair, Now she should know how HD felt when she caught them together and btw" Don't no other woman will want NS but MR and definitely won't pay no attention to his butt when he goes bankrupt.

@Ldy Gmerm, Thanks chingu 4 the videos clips in which some probably didn't get a chance to see it and can watch here as well. You're much appreciated for your hard work!!

Lastly" The next episode looks promising and seeing HJ reaction on DB's return makes it a whole new ball game.

Honestly, I wish GH didn't agree to HJ's dad's request. He isn't working for the man in order to babysit or make his daughter happy. Why should he wreck his life and take responsibility for a woman who wasn't raised properly? She has no regard for others, not even her own family and her father expects GH to handle that mess all because he's too weak to say no to her smh. I found that scene quite disturbing...the father is being examined by the doctor and GH just happens to be called in at that moment to witness that with no choice but to accept the 'poor desperate' father's request. Oh please GH needs to stop falling for this family's schemes smh. Like father, like daughter.

@lclarakl

I don't waste my time watching Se Sil's and EY's scenes...just useless and annoying. What bothers me is that she is still living off DB using her auditions as an excuse not to look for a job. Why should DB and HD fund her lifestyle and also take care of her son?! Right now, she's the most annoying character..even worse than EY's brother and SIL.

Archived