[Drama 2016] Dear My Friends 디어 마이 프렌즈

larus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear My Friends teases humorous take on growing old

by girlfriday | April 4, 2016 | 15 Comments

DearMyFriends1.jpg

The new Noh Hee-kyung drama Dear My Friends is headed to tvN in May, and I wasn’t expecting this, but the teasers are pretty hysterical. The drama is full of respected veteran stars, who all take turns making fun of themselves in the teasers and poking a bit of fun at each other too. The drama’s even adopted the word kkondae — meaning a jaded old fogey who does nothing but spew useless advice to the younger generation — and the drama is lovingly calling itself a “kkondae anthem.”

The drama is described as a love song to twilight youth, and judging from the massive cast and the previews, it’ll weave together multiple storylines about growing old, growing up (or not, as the case may be), and relationships between young and old. Because it comes from writer Noh Hee-kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows), the portrayal is sure to be thoughtful and not your average weekend drama about moms and dads.

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/dear-my-friends-teases-humorous-take-on-growing-old/

On 2/29/2016 at 5:10 PM, jadecloud said:

Haha @valsavahaven't seen you in a while. Hope you're well chingu. That hottie, AHhhh THAT HUNK is also quite new to me too. It's @hibiscus23's new yeobo LOL. I think he's looking better with this new look, more manly with the beard and goatie (luckily it's well-kept ...hehe). Anyway, below's his info:

I liked his looks so much better in Country Princess and in December Fever.

shinsungwoo.jpg

I love the new teasers, and some of the music we are hearing... Thank you @larus

‘디어 마이 프렌즈’ 출연진 / tvN ‘디어 마이 프렌즈’ 티저 영상 캡처

@irilight well hello chingu, LOL u mentioned my new yeobo, yeah he looked good in both Dec Fever & CP but he's sexier these days with the beard n pony tail but he's clean cut in Eomma & Moorim School ! am at work n not sure w/c photo here you're referring too with his goat tee but when i get home i'll hv a look! here's a clean cut sample of his photo just look at my avatar! :)

Spoiler

신성우, \'변함없는 테리우스\'200607031307032200_1.jpg

guys pls support my new yeobo ok? hahaha i do look f/ward to this drama! sounds promising TTYL

hi hi to other chingus here & thanks to @larus for sharing & hi hi to @suchadiva42 @jadecloud @valsava

8 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

chingu's are u ready because I'am while watching the teaser looks very interested that I'm loving the cast and can't wait for this drama to air and should be fun to watch Pali, Pali :P

yes, @suchadiva42... I am so ready.... !

@hibiscus23, love the photos your posted. I guess, I am liking his clean shaven look, with shorter hair....

Everyone, lets make sure we get this drama subbed by sending sub requests for :  

Dear My Friends - 디어 마이 프렌즈

1. DramaFever:

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

Also, click on "Become a fan" button on the drama page, and add a comment of support for the drama.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4822/Dear_My_Friends/

2. Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Also, click the + sign to follow the Viki channel, and add a comment.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29697c-dear-my-friends

I want to make sure that one of these will sub it for us....

디어 마이 프렌즈 기획 의도. tvN 새 금토드라마 디어 마이 프렌즈가 중장년층의 진솔한 삶을 담는다. /디어 마이 프렌즈 티저 영상 캡처

14 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

@hibiscus23 @jadecloud @irilight @larus @valsava  @jongski chingu's are u ready because I'am while watching the teaser looks very interested that I'm loving the cast and can't wait for this drama to air and should be fun to watch Pali, Pali :P

You betcha I am, chingu. Been waiting. The teasers look great! It's like a happy time drama is coming up.

So, DEAR MY FRIENDS,  @suchadiva42 @hibiscus23 @irilight @larus @valsava @jongski  I can't wait too B) (PS: should we shout out to more?... the more the merrier....)

Thanks everyone for updates :) 

6 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

You betcha I am, chingu. Been waiting. The teasers look great! It's like a happy time drama is coming up.

So, DEAR MY FRIENDS,  @suchadiva42 @hibiscus23 @irilight @larus @valsava @jongski  I can't wait too B) (PS: should we shout out to more?... the more the merrier....)

Thanks everyone for updates :) 

yes yes dear my chingus here ppali ppali n i second you guys on that, can't wait! yeah we shld shout out to more! i agree! i can't wait to see my new yeobo again :) LOL wave to ev.one here sorry i'm lazy to write your names but u know who u all are! :)

15 hours ago, suchadiva42 said:

@hibiscus23 chingu don't scare me like that about Shin Sung-Woo might not be in this drama, that I actually went over and checked another site and saw his profile which include this drama and btw I was sweating :sweatingbullets: reading your post.

@suchadiva42 chingu i know if you're scared i'm really fretful & all that coz even in the teaser i noticed they didn't hv his name on plus in the dramabeans article, i hope they're not discriminating of my SSW coz he's not young as Jo in seung etc! me too sweating hahaha but am also sure he was confirmed based fr early articles on dramabeans! i'll be crying if he's not! :(

Jo In-sung and Go Hyun-jung’s whirlwind romance in Dear My Friends

by girlfriday | April 13, 2016 | 18 Comments

DearMyFriends15.jpg

We finally get a glimpse of Jo In-sung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) making his “special appearance” in tvN’s new Friday-Saturday series Dear My Friends, where he’ll romance Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom). The two of them went to Slovenia and Croatia in March to shoot their love story, which looks idyllic and sweet in the teasers. But there’s also a tinge of nostalgia in the way that the relationship is presented, which I hope doesn’t mean there’s tragedy hiding around the corner; I just get nervous when things start out happy right away!

The new drama from writer Noh Hee-kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows) is filled with a star-studded cast of veterans and calls itself a love song to twilight youth, celebrating a different kind of coming-of-age story that features senior citizens. It’s going to be told with a lot of wit and sass, and stars the likes of:

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/jo-in-sung-and-go-hyun-jungs-whirlwind-romance-in-dear-my-friends/

Archived