[Drama 2016] Dear My Friends 디어 마이 프렌즈

larus

tVN Presents

In celebration of its 10th Year Anniversary

Dear My Friends 디어 마이 프렌즈

a8X3tK

Network: tvN

Episodes:16

Director: Hong Jong-Chan (My Secret Hotel, Doctor Stranger, Tamra)

WriterNo Hee-Kyung

(It's Okay, It's Love, That Winter The Wind Blows,Padam Padam,World's Within, Goodbye Solo)

Broadcast Date: May 13, 2016- July 2, 2016

Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 20:30

Production Company:

OST: part 1 Kevin O- Baby Blue

part 2 Jannabi -Beautiful/ Wonderful

part 3 Lyn- What To Be Free

part 4 Park Jimin - Don`t Leave Me

part 5  Martin Smith – Go Go! Picnic

Edan- Paso A Paso

Daum- Be My Side

Official site: Facebook | Website

Plot

Depicts the realistic and enjoyable lives of older and younger people who become dear friends. (Asianwiki)

"Dear My Friends" will depict the life story of the ones in their twilight years, who raise their voices as "It's not over. We're still alive". (Hancinema)

Cast of Characters

Ko Hyun-Jung - Park Wan
Kim Young-Ok - Oh Ssang-Boon
Kim Hye-Ja - Jo Hee-Ja
Na Moon-Hee - Moon Jung-A
Joo Hyun - Lee Sung-Jae
Shin Goo - Kim Suk-Kyoon
Youn Yuh-Jung - Oh Choong-Nam
Park Won-Suk - Lee Young-Won
Ko Du-Shim - Jang Nan-Hee
Shin Sung-Woo
Kim Ji-Young
Zo In-Sung - Seo Yeon-Ha (special guest appearance)
Lee Kwang-Soo - Yoo Min-Ho (special guest appearance)
Sung Dong-Il - special guest appearance

Posters

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgXSZ6LWcAA1cbq.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

Long preview

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Noh Hee-kyung drama Dear My Friends lines up cast

by girlfriday | October 22, 2015 | 24 Comments

DearFriends1.jpg

We’ve finally got a title and a cast for the latest drama from writer Noh Hee-kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows) headed to cable network tvN this coming spring. The drama about the elderly and their “twilight youth” is called Dear My Friends, and leading actress Go Hyun-jung has signed on to headline, along with a hefty cast of veteran actors.

As previously teased, Jo In-sung and Lee Kwang-soo have signed on as well, and joining them is fellow It’s Okay, It’s Love alum Sung Dong-il to round out the old share-house trio. The press release calls their roles “special casting,” which I think amounts to something like an extended guest appearance, though it’s not specified how long they’ll be sticking around. And actor Shin Sung-woo (My Happy Home) is also confirmed.

Read more dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/new-noh-hee-kyung-drama-dear-my-friends-lines-up-cast/

@larus  Thank you much for starting this thread.

@ororomunroe, thank you much for the shoutout....  I am so looking forward to this drama. Waving to you both and @suchadiva42   hi-hand.gif

Ko Hyeon-jeong, Ko Doo-sim and Sin Seong-woo to star in writer Noh Hee-kyeong's new drama 'My Dear Friends', with Jo In-Seong to make special appearance

photo645804.jpg

Writer Noh Hee-kyeong's new drama, tvN's Friday & Saturday drama, 'My Dear Friends' (working title) have completed its cast and launched the drama production.

According to tvN on October 22nd, they have confirmed Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, Ko Doo-sim, Ko Hyeon-jeong, Sin Seong-woo for the main cast and Jo In-Seong, Seong Dong-il, and Lee Gwang-soo for special appearance.

'Dear My Friends' will depict the life story of the ones in their twilight years, who raise their voices as "It's not over. We're still alive". Writer Noh Hee-kyeong, well-known for her sophisticated and heavy writing style, and director Hong Jong-chan of "My Secret Hotel" have joined to create the drama together. The drama will depict the cheerful and realistic stories of the urban senior citizens, which is a rare topic dealt in Korean dramas, as well as the harmonized friendship between them and young people around them.

The actors and actresses, whose names alone will excite the potential viewers, have joined the drama. First of all, the center of the drama, the senior citizens young at their hearts include the dramatic actors and actresses, Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, and Ko Doo-sim.

Also Yoon Yeo-jeong, who always makes sure her screen presence felt so strong, is discussing the details in order to star in the drama. By the fact that the legendary A-list actors have joined in one place, it is anticipated the drama will be recorded as a sensational event in the broadcasting history.

Among all these pleasant surprises, the news about Ko Hyeon-jeong's comeback in three years since 'The Queen's Classroom', 2013 is drawing most attention. It's becoming a hot topic how she will present a new unforeseen side of hers in this new drama while she has been surprising drama fans with her exceptional acting performances and each character of hers in all of her dramas so far.

Jo In-Seong, Seong Dong-il, and Lee Gwang-soo also will make special appearances for significant roles in the drama. The three actors accepted the roles based on their strong trust towards writer Noh Hee-kyeong.

While the unprecedented super brilliant cast in the drama is garnering attention, the drama is slated to begin sometime in May next year.

Source

OMG! I've been waiting for the return of both writernim NHK and oomph actress KHJ....and they come in one package? WOW! WOW! And what? JIS is a 'special cast' as well? WOW! WOW! 

I'm definitely in for this! Thanks @larus you're pretty quick in starting this thread. Thanks.@ororomunroe, chingu...thanks for the shoutout. And hello *waves*  to fellow chingudeul who have also been given the shoutout...... @irilight@40somethingahjumma@valsava@thunderman1@kyunii88@Sarang21@bebebisous33@andy78@suchadiva42@LavelyShai

I.AM.SO.EXCITED. (but why May 2016? I wish it reads Nov or Dec 2015)

Anyooooooong @larus...thanks a lot chinggu for opening this thread for us...seems will meet again after SIK saeguk drama " Jung Young Sil "... :wub::wub:

Yuuuuuhoooooo...glad that i will meet many of my old time friends here...then lets start the party chinggus even though this drama will only kick off on May next year... :w00t::D:P

Guest ororomunroe

@ororomunroe

Thanks for the shoutout. I love the cast, still iffy about the plot, but that's still the beginning and I'll likely end up watching anyways because of who's in it. How often do we get an drama with an entire veteran cast? Not often enough so this should be fun. 

@jadecloud

*waves back* 

Agree. I'm a fan of them all. I wonder why there's only one guy. Could there be a twilight romance? 

DearFriends2.jpg

cr: dramabeans

Helllloooooo....dear my friends (apparently same the drama's title)

Making my presence...

tumblr_mj0b7tsw5n1qdluhbo1_400.gif

Moonwalking entrance....

Wooo a-list actors...I'm gonna to try when it airs, thank you for the invitations from dear chingu/lovely sister @ororomunroe and @jadecloud

And you know the most ever favourite halmoni in kdrama for me is Kim Young Ok, she has a sassy character and i like that.kekkeke

and thank you again for @larus as thread owner, wooww how many threads you own, babe? Fightiiiing!!!

Waiting all new updates^^

WOW so many people are interested in this drama. I see some familiar chingus here.

I am here for Ko Hyeon jeong and all the awesome cast, the veteran actors/actresses who will raise their voices as "It's not over. We're still alive" through their characters. Seeing so many of them on screen is enough for me. They will be on front of the drama. :P  I really like the plot. It`s about time we have some other subjects to see in kdramas.

I know that the writer is famous but I am not familiar with any of her works. It will be a May release...it`s a long time and I wonder if it will be a preproduce show.

@larus

as thread owner, wooww how many threads you own, babe? Fightiiiing!!!

:w00t: Not many... and almost all are under the radar.

Good morning, friends...Good news.

Both Viki and Drama Fever have a potential page for this drama.

Also, please submit title request forms for "Dear My Friends - 디어 마이 프렌즈"  to both

In addition, please add a comment on both pages (Viki and DramaFever)  expressing your desire to see this drama.

1. Viki   
Viki now has a potential page for the drama. Please click to "follow" the channel.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29697c-dear-my-friends

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. DramaFever 

Drama Fever has a potential page. Please click on Become a fan button

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4822/Dear_My_Friends/

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

• 1 month later...

Hello MY DEAR FRIENDS :)

Check this out - upcoming SBS Plus Special (reality show) on Go Hyun Jung!

The special premieres on Dec 15th, while Dec 17th per screencapped  from teaser is about a book signing event. 

Photo:Photo:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived