[Drama 2016] Dear My Friends 디어 마이 프렌즈

larus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is an opportunity to tell DramaFever  that you want to see this drama subbed, by answering their poll.

I suggest people not answer all of them, because it is not going to happen.  You can narrow your selection by not choosing what will most likely be on Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

On 4/18/2016 at 8:39 AM, valsava said:

@Hibiscus Hi yes our hottie is no spring chicken but I like to say he's well seasoned and have been cooked a few times but he's got a lot left in him..    @valsava hahaha well said chingu u made me laugh really! u made it sound yummy made me hungry for roasted chicken now LOL

I agree w/you chingu he may be past his prime but woah to some (incldg me) he's one of the sexiest men alive in SK showbiz! :) woot woot

hi to other chingus here @irilight @jadecloud @suchadiva42 and sorry if i miss some names but hi hi to all! we absolutely are hwaiting for this!

thnx also for sharing the vids, teaser to concerned fans/chingus here! fighting!

Veteran cast of upcoming comedy Dear My Friends proves you're never too old to be young

dcf6032f-ea80-4619-a6c4-587791a6bc31.jpg

We all love a fun high school K-drama featuring rookie actors or a romantic office drama about 20 and 30-somethings, but once in awhile, wouldn't it be nice to see Korea's truly talented veteran actors take the spotlight in a drama celebrating the joys and trials of old age?  Upcoming comedy Dear My Friends promises to be just that, featuring a cast made up of well-seasoned actors and written by the writer of It’s Okay, It’s Love and That Winter, the Wind Blows. Take a look!

Synopsis

A lively group of old friends reflect on their youth and the drama surrounding some of the best years of their lives, while celebrating that the best may just be yet to come.

Teasers

I love how the teasers poke fun at our culture's obsession with youth, especially in dramas. It's about time we celebrate the beauty and vibrancy of old age as well, don't you think?

Script Reading 

You know a drama is going to be good when the cast can't keep a sraight face during the first script reading!

Posters

Go Hyun Jung (What's Up Fox?): She's a freelance writer who ends up becoming involved in the lives of eight elderly characters who were classmates in elementary school.

dearmyfriends_7.jpg

Yoon Yeo Jung (Salut d'Amore) : She's a woman who ended up a spinster virgin after spending her whole life being the caretaker of members of her family. She hates aging more than the thought of dying. 

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_8.jpg

Kim Hye Ja (Unkind Women): She is described as oddball and offbeat and prone to saying random things. She has children, but doesn’t want to be a burden, so she lives on her own and is determined to care for herself.

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_9.jpg

Joo Hyun (Flower Boy Ramen Shop): He's a romantic and funny former lawyer who reconnects with Kim Hye Ja, his first love.

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_10.jpg

Na Moon Hee (Miss Granny): She plays the best friend of Kim Hye Ja who dreams of leaving her overbearing husband to freely travel the world. 

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_12.jpg

Shin Goo (The Technicians): He plays Na Moon Hee's temperamental and cheap husband.

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_13.jpg

Park Won Sook (Fated to Love You): She plays a successful actress who is lonely in real life. 

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_14.jpg

Go Doo Shim (You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin): She is described as Go Hyun Jung's unstoppable gangster mom, who is always bickering with her daughter in true-to-life ways.

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_11.jpg

Kim Young Ok (Coffee Prince): She plays Go Hyun Jung's fiery grandma, who’s described as a foul-mouthed, but positive, woman.

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_15.jpg

With a cast of such well-seasoned veteran actors and an amazing writer, this drama is going to be a rare gem that you don't want to miss! Are you looking forward to this refreshing new drama?

Spoiler

dearmyfriends_5.jpg

Dear My Friends is coming exclusively to DramaFever on May 13. Add it to your queue now!  

Lets comment on DramaFever Blog,  and thank DramaFever for bringing us this drama. They sure do a great job of promoting it.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/veteran-cast-of-upcoming-comedy-dear-my-friends-proves-youre-never-too-old-to-be-young-/

11 hours ago, irilight said:

oh... I love this Cosmopolitan photoshoot. Thank you, @larus

So did I @irilight  Hi amd thanks for the english translated videos. I think this drama is going to be a lot of fun and your right about showing some focus on the old if not for them the new wouldn't have any guidience or veterans to look up to let's hope for more.. 

19 hours ago, valsava said:

So did I @irilight  Hi amd thanks for the english translated videos. I think this drama is going to be a lot of fun and your right about showing some focus on the old if not for them the new wouldn't have any guidience or veterans to look up to let's hope for more.. 

yes me too @irilight @valsava thnx for all the pix/vids, so that means even viki won't have this drama but exclusive only to dramafever? woah!  thanks @larus @irilight for sharing!

Archived