[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

tumblr_o3bt6r3Qes1ur5j77o1_1280.png
this shot look exactly like Lee InAh, ...huh. Lee InAh brought Seo Jinwoo to New York to seek medication and Miracle Cure. in my imagination. haha. how can she be 30 by this Friday? will someone fly there from China by Friday ? or will she fly to China to meet someone by Friday?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CcXfGJNUMAAJRlB.jpg
cr. Korea of all trades. twitter account.
that is Orchard Train station entrance gate, the guy take train, i couldnt believed, must be passing by,

add-on: i got this reply from site who post: "Yes,he did took the train to travel around Singapore." which means YSH is quite a adventurous guy, and he is bold enough to travel on public transport, not fearful of public, and felt confidence and comfortable to go into the 'world" in his 'own skin'. wow... nice. and he is not spoilt to demand private car to chauffeur everywhere. think he do appear crowd when the crowd leave him alone. 

found a picture taken by Yoo at Singapore Zoo, today, i traced all the way to the site where it was originally posted, and traced to his cousin, a certain Nick Han, which took the photo Mr Yoo taken and posted, i actually posted here, but deleted, i think i almost went overboard again. i may not post it, even as i have asked permission from Han his cousin, no reply yet, guess i should stop here. i am getting overboard,Singaproe is very small, smaller than Seoul, if jsut thinking i am sharing the 'same space' as him, just jubilate me . sorry for everything. will take a break. good night. and God bless Yoo or NGM to enter into all your dreams.

great fun tomorrow night for all descendants of the songsong couple. good nite. i just continued with my rewatching Remember at a very super slow pace.

22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@AuroraM oh, so i am also Yoopies. hahaha. he doesn't know, i guess because he don't like  and don;t hae Facebook,  Instagram, Twitter Tumblr, ...etc. correct? but his sister should have,and should also tell him right? how about his English, can he be literates in English? its great that you warn us, in case really so blessed as to chance onto him, i will not bother him, maybe just to smile and tell him he has lots of fans here... won't take pic even. anyway i cannot be seen accidentally caught by colleagues or friends like this so addicted. my church and working place very near to these major shopping malls like Orchard, Marina, so i won't and cant stalk him. but i think we fans should sometimes think selflessly for him too. poor thing, no privacy even if want to spend time with family members. i think he will feel worst for his family members than for himself, if they are feeling uncomfortable, or freedom intruded.
yeah, i already knew about Kim Sul Dal. you translate, means you belong to the YSHBias Group, aka you are one of the Group Moderator, or leader? you a Korean? hahaha. thanks for coming up to surface. and no more silent reader. u must be active at the soompi Yoo seungho site right>? just found that there is such a thing today. 
oh dear, if i know there are so many Big Heavy Weigh silent Lurkers, i won't talk so much nonsense. i basically yak non stop here... so shameful. even this very post, is super long winded. sorry. hahaha.shy...shy...shy.....:wub:

Ahhh i dont think that his sister will have facebook account or sth like that. And if she has one, we can't know which account is exactly hers. Yoo never mentions about his family on media. And Yay, fans who follows Yoo Seung Ho for a long time will not ask him for taking a photo because they want him to enjoy a journey like normal people. In an interview in the past, he used to say that he wished to live a normal life one day. Yoo Seung Ho doesn't have any fan services just because he chose a hard way to reach what he really wants. And his manager is the one who inspired him about that. Park Sung Woong (Park Dong Ho) has already had an interview and also talk about Seung Ho too. He said that Seung Ho is an actor not an artist and Seung Ho wants to become top actor in Korea first before acting in other countries. Seung Ho has passion on acting and only acting. His manager is a good person that he calls "papa". According to what Park Sung Woong said, Seung Ho's manager is the one who teaches Seung Ho many things about live, about acting, about the future and yes, this manager also helped young actors and actresses (cameo) during filming Remember.

Seung Ho's family used to be very poor when he was young. That's one of the reasons why he listened to his mother and acted as a child actor although he didn't want to. After filming, his mom always promised to buy for him lego. He loves playing lego so much. Seung Ho nver share anything about his family and rarely mentions about his sister. Of course, he always mentiond his mom in some interviews.

Ah, i know a little korean cause i;m studying korean study. I have a group of 5 people who loves Seung Ho, they know Chinese too so we often translate something we like. <3 Oh i hope that i could shae more stories about him to you. About how he became a mature actor and how he ignores what media, fans (those who only love his apperance) to go on his own way.

32 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

found a picture taken by Yoo at Singapore Zoo, today, i traced all the way to the site where it was originally posted, and traced to his cousin, a certain Nick Han, which took the photo Mr Yoo taken and posted, i actually posted here, but deleted, i think i almost went overboard again. i may not post it, even as i have asked permission from Han his cousin, no reply yet, guess i should stop here. i am getting overboard,Singaproe is very small, smaller than Seoul, if jsut thinking i am sharing the 'same space' as him, just jubilate me . sorry for everything. will take a break. good night. and God bless Yoo or NGM to enter into all your dreams.

great fun tomorrow night for all descendants of the songsong couple. good nite.

Oh my god, Who is Nick Han? His sister or someone else? So supprise how could you traced Yoo and his sister? Or you just found the photo on Singapore Zoo fansite?? Ah tell me about this clearly please

9 hours ago, AuroraM said:
9 hours ago, AuroraM said:

Oh my god, Who is Nick Han? His sister or someone else? So supprise how could you traced Yoo and his sister? Or you just found the photo on Singapore Zoo fansite?? Ah tell me about this clearly please

oh dear, okay. i really started to regret... i found this pics of Yoo at one of the twitter site about KOATSG, which traced Yoo at the train station, oh Moonlovesun posted that, and i used that to the site mentioned KOATSG to trace into Korea of all trades, and got this pics of Yoo walking along Orchard Malls (Renowned Orchard District is mixed high ends indulgence and teens casual shoppings)...that's the first find.
https://twitter.com/koatsg

1. then i found a pcs of his shopping bags.. totally forget from where, i guess i posted it, (i think i went mad like nam gyeman, without thinking and frenzy act on impulse.) so i posted above, initially guessed posted by his sister or friend.. now i really think should be posted by the same person, his cousin who went shopping with him.

2. next i also found a pics of SG Zoo with just the map and caption said its Yoo was in the Zoo, which doesn't have his face shown, not to worry. so i traced back to the original site which posted this, as they told me a certain Nick Han (being Yoo's cousin) has posted the zoo photo, again, just the map that both of them were holding and the front scenery of Zoo side path where shown other tourists, they said the photo was taken by Yoo himself, since "it is taken by Yoo", means THE PHOTO MEANS A LOT TO ME, i went messaged Nick Han's facebook to ask for permission to post here, but i guess he will not approve, any way i took down the photo i posted just few mins only and didn't repost it again. "Seung Ho took this and the photo sent by his cousin, Nick Han." was the reply to me from the site that post from Nick.
i post the site below, instead of the photo, you gals go see yourself:
https://www.facebook.com/Yoo-Seung-Ho-%EC%9C%A0%EC%8A%B9%ED%98%B8-1388047674782157/

3. then i found a 3rd, taken by a certain monkeyfish, with Yoo back View (paparazzi style) after he has rejected taking photo with Monkeyfish... oh, she said it was taken at Bugis Mall, where loads of Korean restaurants and Japanese restaurnat are... put ourselves in her shoe, its all out of adoration for the "star" that she see in him, when we see only an actor, most fans see a 'STAR'.
https://twitter.com/monkeyfish_

so all in all, i found 3 precious pics today,
1. the KOATSG Orchard Train gate, where he walked passed, a twin pics of the one posted by @moonlovesun before, think YSH may not know the pics was taken.. oh, another shopping mall pics: monkeyfish posted the Bugis Mall pics where his near rear view was shown, when he rejected taking photo with her. , now i can't remember did i post here.
2. the Zoo pics posted by Nick Han his cousin, which accompanied him to SG.
3.the Shopping spree bags.. of Kate Spade and Coach. aha.  he is such a dear boy, spend so much on his family members and friends. i believed he loved his family and spend on his family more than himself. esp his mom right, he keep talking about what his mom said to him in the past, what his mom wants.... etc.

sorry, i must be "very selfish " today. overly indulged . you YSHBias must be quite disappointed with my sharing....sorry, and talked tomorrow. good nite.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/yoo-seung-ho-leads-team-of-merry-swindlers-in-comedy-kim-seon-dal/

Kim Seon-dal (Hangul: 김선달) is an upcoming South Korean movie based on a ancient novel of satire and humor about Kim Seon Dal who sold off the River Daedong.
In the late Joseon Dynasty, Bongyi Kim Seon-dal is the best conman who sells water from the Taedong River.
our dear Yoo seungho will be acting that main role Kim Seon-dal. Movie is based on the folktale "Bongyi Kim Sundal.”
hahaha. this is the one we shall wait upon... at least something to look forward to. Con-man Yoo? unbelievable.  a minor role, Seo Ye-ji playing Yoo Seung-ho’s love interest, a nobleman’s daughter

http://asianwiki.com/Sundal_Kim

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/02/24/54/0701000000AEN20160224005800315F.html?4c148790

"I should probably stop playing the villain," he said while laughing in an interview with Yonhap News Agency on Tuesday. "Maybe I could in a different genre. I just think I've done all the horrible things you can on TV without violating the broadcasting guidelines." quoting goongmin.
"
"People have been telling me I look scary even when I smile," Namgoong said. "They'll probably forget after a few months, though. If the viewers can't forget Nam Kyu-man, I'll make them forget by playing a different character. I'm sure it's possible."

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12751054_233358420340825_1358781391_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NjcwMDE2NTkxNjA2NTAxNQ%3D%3D.2.l

Blessed Birthday, Minyoung, hope you can find true love, your career continued to soar, and prove to the anti-fans that you are not the Barbie dolls that 'graced' most of the dramas with pretty faces only. that all your leads will find you unforgettable, and inspiring.

2016-03-02
Countdown D-2 to Park Min Young birthday on March 4th

cr. http.://www.pikore.com/pmyfansindo

On February 29, 2016 at 11:27 AM, maryofbethany said:

11071304_873002376068219_262927335718791

"Actress and former idol Sung Yuri joined the ever-long list of actresses who want to work with the charming actor Yoo Seung Ho.During an interview with entertainment news program “Section TV,” the former Fin.K.L member-turned-actress admitted that she is a huge fan of Yoo Seung Ho, and would love to act alongside him.
“I heard so many bad things after I said [that I want to act with Yoo Seung Ho],” she said, “people told me, ‘you are old enough to be his aunt, what are you thinking?’”
She defended herself by saying, “Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are 10 years apart in age but they still acted as a couple in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ I wish I could do something like that too.”
Born in 1981, Sung Yuri is 12 years older than Yoo Seung Ho, who was born in 1993.
She also humorously sent a video message to the young actor, saying, “I’m only speaking as a fan, so please don’t feel pressured. Please continue to do great things!”
She concluded the video, commenting “Yoo Seung Ho’s mother, I am so sorry.”

cr. Yoo Seung Ho [유승호] facebook site
actually i have a feeling that Yoo Seungho being a very sensitive mature loyal character, he can portrayed those unrequited love characters very well, so can he deliver role in noona love splendidly, think one day he will outshine Lee Jong suk and be the next Noona Love King, see "Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are 10 years apart in age but they still acted as a couple in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ YSH just fixed the bill of one Dongsaeung that can ardently love his noona to end of earth, till end of days that kind of unrequited noona love. so far this kind of noona romance is best portrayed by Lee Jongsuk in I can Hear your Voice.
i believed alot of us here are noonas right?

OMG.... maybe Noona romances are trending in Korea??.. LOL... anyway, maybe that's their culture... But if that happens in the US,  females might go to jail (Im not sure of the criminal offense)....

Archived