[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

On 2/29/2016 at 10:33 PM, moonlovesun said:

Yoo Seung Ho's still in SG

twitter

@moonlovesun yes there's a dilemma warring within me, of cause i will like to sleuth and stalk and speak to him... but i know what he need now is privacy, to deem that he valued staying here so many days, in such a place as SG, SG is a concrete jungle not much nature, i actually thought he will be like those stars who will swim, skate, cycle in Bali or Phuket or Cebu, not in SG which is nothing much expect a well cultural mixed of People in  harmony... no nature. so, i thought international stars normally flew here for a day or two, the most 3 they will be bored.

so i think YSH should need his space, his quietness, especially don't want to be noticed, i think he wil find the mixed race here comfortable, surely the Malays and the Indians and the Caucasians may not recognised him as much as the majority Chinese. so i won't be selfish to stalk him, just like when Jichangwook came, i didn't go fans meeting, anyway, my unique job nature required me to keep low profile, and i cannot be seen by friends or colleague having addicted to KDrama. i can lose my job and cause family members problem.
i was in International YSH bias site.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11071304_873002376068219_262927335718791

"Actress and former idol Sung Yuri joined the ever-long list of actresses who want to work with the charming actor Yoo Seung Ho.During an interview with entertainment news program “Section TV,” the former Fin.K.L member-turned-actress admitted that she is a huge fan of Yoo Seung Ho, and would love to act alongside him.
“I heard so many bad things after I said [that I want to act with Yoo Seung Ho],” she said, “people told me, ‘you are old enough to be his aunt, what are you thinking?’”
She defended herself by saying, “Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are 10 years apart in age but they still acted as a couple in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ I wish I could do something like that too.”
Born in 1981, Sung Yuri is 12 years older than Yoo Seung Ho, who was born in 1993.
She also humorously sent a video message to the young actor, saying, “I’m only speaking as a fan, so please don’t feel pressured. Please continue to do great things!”
She concluded the video, commenting “Yoo Seung Ho’s mother, I am so sorry.”

cr. Yoo Seung Ho [유승호] facebook site
actually i have a feeling that Yoo Seungho being a very sensitive mature loyal character, he can portrayed those unrequited love characters very well, so can he deliver role in noona love splendidly, think one day he will outshine Lee Jong suk and be the next Noona Love King, see "Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are 10 years apart in age but they still acted as a couple in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ YSH just fixed the bill of one Dongsaeung that can ardently love his noona to end of earth, till end of days that kind of unrequited noona love. so far this kind of noona romance is best portrayed by Lee Jongsuk in I can Hear your Voice.
i believed alot of us here are noonas right?

15 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Kim Ha Hi there, KimHa, noticed this is your first post, means you have been silently lurking around Remember, nice to meet you here and glad finally this bring you "out" to reply me. grateful that you cleared my doubts. Sad that i didn't know that few days while he was here... i should have wandered around all the tourists spots, heard he came with family members, the boy needs a break, after emptied his emotions so unreserved, he should just go and "un-cry" himself and "un-jinwoo" himself. Fans here are very shy, the most they do are take photos and greet 'hi's and said something sweet and then they run away to the side and watch drooling.. fans here don't pester, a little too 'controlled' too 'cool', this is what i noticed when international stars suddenly appeared, the commotion always not that frenzy... think Yoopie should have his space and quality time with families... hahaha.
okay, working now. tonight i will login that yshbiased site and see. i may have already followed that Official site, just that there are so many sites created by fans, i can't remember which is which.
thanks again, Kim Ha (what do we call ourselves, those who follow YSH as fans? any fans' name?)

Hi Mary, thank you for loving Seung Ho's acting. We call ourselves (Seung Ho's fan ) "Yoopies". However, may be he doesnt know about this. :)) Like what you said, he is selling his acting, hes not selling himself. After one drama, he usually goes somewhere that we'll never know :D. Sometimes, fans suddenly see him walking somewhere, he will say hi to you and sign for you, even take photo with you. However, we'll never have a chance to take a look at those photos cause he didn;t want us to post it on social media. And yeah, he will comeback soon. He joins in at least 2- 3 project a years. He rarely accept any interviews after finishing a project. If he takes a role in a movie, maybe  you will see him appears at the cinema to introduce his new movie. Thats all.

Yoo Seung Ho has a fan cafe in Korea and official fanpage in Japan. :D In other countries, there're also many fanpage but i think he doesnt know :D. The page i suggested to you yesterday is the one which updates all information about him. Just Enjoy !!

Ah, You should watch movie "Heart is" and "Joseon Magician". In June, he will have a new movie about Korean hero named Kim Sul Dal. :D

I'm silent reader but i joined a fan group and we translate many things about him during Remember.

15 minutes ago, AuroraM said:

Hi Mary, thank you for loving Seung Ho's acting. We call ourselves (Seung Ho's fan ) "Yoopies". However, may be he doesnt know about this. :)) Like what you said, he is selling his acting, hes not selling himself. After one drama, he usually goes somewhere that we'll never know :D. Sometimes, fans suddenly see him walking somewhere, he will say hi to you and sign for you, even take photo with you. However, we'll never have a chance to take a look at those photos cause he didn;t want us to post it on social media. And yeah, he will comeback soon. He joins in at least 2- 3 project a years. He rarely accept any interviews after finishing a project. If he takes a role in a movie, maybe  you will see him appears at the cinema to introduce his new movie. Thats all.

Yoo Seung Ho has a fan cafe in Korea and official fanpage in Japan. :D In other countries, there're also many fanpage but i think he doesnt know :D. The page i suggested to you yesterday is the one which updates all information about him. Just Enjoy !!

Ah, You should watch movie "Heart is" and "Joseon Magician". In June, he will have a new movie about Korean hero named Kim Sul Dal. :D

I'm silent reader but i joined a fan group and we translate many things about him during Remember.

@AuroraM oh, so i am also Yoopies. hahaha. he doesn't know, i guess because he don't like  and don;t hae Facebook,  Instagram, Twitter Tumblr, ...etc. correct? but his sister should have,and should also tell him right? how about his English, can he be literates in English? its great that you warn us, in case really so blessed as to chance onto him, i will not bother him, maybe just to smile and tell him he has lots of fans here... won't take pic even. anyway i cannot be seen accidentally caught by colleagues or friends like this so addicted. my church and working place very near to these major shopping malls like Orchard, Marina, so i won't and cant stalk him. but i think we fans should sometimes think selflessly for him too. poor thing, no privacy even if want to spend time with family members. i think he will feel worst for his family members than for himself, if they are feeling uncomfortable, or freedom intruded.
yeah, i already knew about Kim Sul Dal. you translate, means you belong to the YSHBias Group, aka you are one of the Group Moderator, or leader? you a Korean? hahaha. thanks for coming up to surface. and no more silent reader. u must be active at the soompi Yoo seungho site right>? just found that there is such a thing today. 
oh dear, if i know there are so many Big Heavy Weigh silent Lurkers, i won't talk so much nonsense. i basically yak non stop here... so shameful. even this very post, is super long winded. sorry. hahaha.shy...shy...shy.....:wub:

9 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

@maryofbethany Have you checked out Imaginary Cat?

As soon as Remember was over, I started to watch imaginary cat with Yoo Seung Ho~~~ ^^ That was an interesting webtoon :3 People said that Yoo Seung Ho took this project as fun? or because he likes cats haha.. but his character from Imaginary Cat and Remember is completely different.. Gah just reminds me of the amazing acting YSH did in Remember....

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Zaileigh are you one of the Fan Group Leader of YSH BIAS, hahaha. just guessing. pray tell. thanks

Hello @maryofbethany.

If you want to know more about Yoo Seung Ho, you can visit our blog. All the important updates about him are there (from 2010 updates up to now).

Here's the link: http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/

We also have a forum site but sadly yoopies have only known our twitter account. Our IG account was made last year so if you compare it to other IG fan account, they have lots of followers than us and seriously, we get angry to those accounts who only wants more followers and not respecting our Yoo Seung Ho and our fanbase.

Anyway if you want to know more about all the sites we operated (we already translated it to English but please don't mind the grammar coz all admins came from the countries where English is not their native language. :D )

here's the link:

http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_5564.html

Thanks for supporting and loving our Yoo Seung Ho, Mary.

1 hour ago, moonlovesun said:

Our Yoo is still in SG since 25.2 haha

Cre: IG

@moonlovesun, yes, up to yesterday 29.2.16 (if i am not mistaken), i read at YSHBiased sites, he is still here. today, i don't know. that's why very hard to work... ahhahaha, my work / place quite near those tourists mega malls... like few stops away, and i need to run some errands in the night... just got lots of imaginations, and hyper sensitive, but always remind myself, like what the YSHBiased Sunbaes ask us to.... don't disturb, must respect, be kind... which is very reasonable request for the very tired lad. tonight then i can go google their site to see more.

7 hours ago, Berou Lalou said:

wow, this thread has become YSH's thread now. More and more people are becoming YSH's fans. Guys, we should stop fangirling over him on this thread,we may receive warnings:confused:. @maryofbethany you've described me so well hahaha, maybe i should add "long faithful hardcore Yoopie " as my new Sommpi ID. I've waited him for 2 years to be able to see him on my PC screen, I had just became his fan when i heard he will be gone for 2 years. So, the ones who became now his fan are so lucky , they don't have to wait for him like I did :smirk:.

@ferily you can watch the joseon magician movie on my asian fever with eng subtitles. http://myasianfever.tv/movie/the-magician/

btw, the kim Sun dal movie was filmed last year, it is now in production. it is set to be released in june :) 

i know i know, yet couldn't help. anyway like what you said, should practice self controlled & stop fangirling over YSH, if not will generate anti-sentiments against him even, and make those who don't like our atittudes dislike him which is causing him more harm, because have to respect those many others that are not really 'into' YSH, but more into NGM or PMY (any way, i think PMY fans mostly don't mind, i am hardcore PMY fans, her birthday this Friday! hope she secretly go meet JCW in China.)

predicted this thread may died down fast, i am kinda sad, still savouring that last smoking flax, expecting this site's impending smothering sleeping state.
talk then tonight, nowadays, my workload has intensified. can't continue what i did last few months for Jinwoo Inah... cant talk during work.

12801111_1685377481715840_82210849827243
guess what is these? who bought these? from where?
no infringing privacy i guess, since no face.. ahhahaha.:glasses:

(hahaha. posted 2 hrs ago...these few days?)
don't think these taken by fans.. should be either his family member, cannot be himself right?
now i found out,may be taken by his cousin.

1531788_1074497259258213_490639847646402

she's so cute. i think her chirpy character does help him to loosen up, and i just enjoy her making fun of him, to make him less shy. i don't see his shyness that much infront of other female leads, esp when they are almost same age as him. Hope both of them enjoy working with each other.

cr. Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호 facebook a/c

3880_1074305532610719_433462065953889972
cr. Teamyooseungho.facebook site
"i don't want you to forget me... my business card is the first one on this folder. Here you are." the Inah we knew, will not waste much time in mourning, and self-pity, she proved to him, that she will braved the storm with him, bring it on, whatever it cost her, this fearless strength, not like she is naive, but she knew exactly how bad he shall be, but still will find ways to help him. the Business Card is just the first step. Hope YSH in real life can find a girl like that to go thru thick and thin with him, bearing all his stress in actor's life.

CcXl-SkUEAA0gN7.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcXl-SkUEAA0gN7.jpg:large

cr. @monkeyfish_ twitter , monkey fish was trying to ask for his photo taken, but been rejected by him, that pics was posted 4:28 PM - 29 Feb 2016, yesterday. oh, at Bugis, Bugis is a Mall, full of Japanese and Korean cuisines and fashions, ohho.. there's a famous authentic Korean BBQ there, full of "Girls Group" MV playing whole day at BIG LCD screen. dunno our Yoo eat there not.

maybe it really a good thing to leave the boy alone, if ever we met him, just smile from a distance and don't take photo. just go tell him how much we loved him and leave. right or wrong?

Archived