[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

1 hour ago, Berou Lalou said:

i've found an objective review  while scrolling down tumblr :

Cr: min Woo’s tumblr 

@maryofbethany it seems  like you’ve become his fan ^^. Im  glad that people notice his sincerity towards acting. He wants to be remembered by his skills not by his popularity. He is well liked by his co-stars. Park Sung woo said in an interview that his eyes shoot hearts ahaha and Nam Goong Min said that he has genuine feeling towards acting. Can you share the pics that you've found?

@Berou Lalou yes, a HUGE YES. i am steadfast Yoopie fan. because of Seo Jinwoo. while i did watched his acts in Warrior BDS and Missing you, and even Queen Seondeok... (i can't remember him in King and i), but i have always liked him more than the main leads. surprisingly i preferred him than Jichangwook in Warrior BDS, and preferred him than Micky in Missing you... but still not won over by him yet... till Remember just slay me .
so yes, i am broken down and 'reborn' as a Yoopie.
oh, i will stay at this soompi Remember forum as long as i can, not asking anyone to stay behind, i know sooner or later here gonna be vacant,it fine even if no one linger.. i will stay.. until his new show start, then i migrate to whatever site, just hope he will not paired up with Park Shinhye.. sorry PSH fans,  i am just not into Park Shinhye, whenever i see Lotte, felt she too 'hot' for him, IU is okay. Park Minyoung is gentle and subtle and i loved Minyoung for a super long time, so i like it. just not Park Shinhye, PSH can go with Lee Minho or Lee Jongsuk, just not YSH.. ...
ike i say, i vow by 31 dec 2016. if God Willing, i will be back here, to cheer Seo Jinwoo to win any award. i am pretty sure, i will change 'ship' by 31 Dec. i have never really cried that hard for any drama or any character for more than 10 yrs... (Healer got i ship PMY and JCW, i repeated this story tons of times, but i was never so deeply sold into a character like jinwoo).

oh, photos... will put more whenever i see.

hahaha. my version of Descendent of the sun. no offence to all Song-Song fans... i am just only for this Officer and this Gentleman. all best wishes to all who start chasing Song Song at Descendents.. wish your show get above 20 rating... fighting ! i saw soompi Descendent site is bursting ceiling already. congrat.
but i am staying here, solid.
i went mad clicking following anything YSH at tumblr, facebook, instagram.. .i started rewatch till ep2, tomorrow cannot. my family quite strict on Sunday. anyway i am taking my time slowly to rewatch the whole drama, no hurry. my family will watch Descendent at Channel One on Wed when air on cable vision, but i am not watching raw or stream...
@Berou Lalou hahahahaha. happy i can swoon YSH with you.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/YOOSSEUNGHO/status/699941278641844224/photo/1

Some behind-the-scenes snaps from Remember's filming. It is great to have such a fun partner like Minyoung noona!
YSH was smiling, obviously enjoying his fun times joking with noona. (i don't ship the Real Life YSH and PMY), but its nice to see they get along well.

(u may click on the individual photo to enlarge them.)
now is midnight 3am. signing off a very sleepy maryofbethany. tomorrow Worship i am going to die, hahahaa. shabbat shalom. blessed sunday rest to all.

@maryofbethany Really? You're also a fan of Seung Ho now? Omo. Welcome to the club unnie! Have you seen all his dramas and movies? What about Imaginary Cat? It's a cute drama with 8 episodes only. Yoo Seung Ho showed his charms and showcased his talent in acting because it was so difficult to act with a cat but he nailed it for being a professional he is :lol:

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

@maryofbethany Really? You're also a fan of Seung Ho now? Omo. Welcome to the club unnie! Have you seen all his dramas and movies? What about Imaginary Cat? It's a cute drama with 8 episodes only. Yoo Seung Ho showed his charms and showcased his talent in acting because it was so difficult to act with a cat but he nailed it for being a professional he is :lol:

Most Yoo's movies were great. I watched The Way Home, Don't Tell Papa, Do You See Seoul, Blind and newest The Joseon Magician, i love all :blush:. You can watch it?

An interview done right at the beginning of producing “Remember”:
Q: “Every single member of the staff are working hard to make "Remember" be remembered. How do you want it to be remembered? Is there a message you would like to deliver?”
Writer Yoon Hyeon-ho: “The thing that lasts the most in life is ‘Remembrance’. Sad, happy or beautiful, the person with the most ‘memories’ is a rich one.”

JW’s Mom to JW, echoed significantly what Writer Yoon tried to say ‘bout his melodrama ‘Remember’ was actually about: You’re rich if you have a lot of good memories… with the abilities that you have, you can use that too, make others happy and help people in need.  Maybe that’s why GOD gave it to you.” After all, even some of the recapers, while focusing on the Legal Wars, actually “Remember” is not really about “Wars of the Son”, but about “Remember” itself, to Remember and Not to Remember, the inner-war of accepting the what you can’t or can remember, and working hard to create from now to future, what  you can remember, for memories is an on-going thing. Same with normal people like us; we are rich if we keep all the good memories of people we loved, because those will accompanied us until our last breathe on earth, and nobody can take that away from our heart.  “What remains in life, is not money not your name, it will be memory. To me, those memories won’t last.”: spoken by JW’s Dad who was a ‘Type’ of JW foreshadow what will becometh of JW. 
His memories did randomly returns,
“JW, these days I strangely remembered everything from the past, you and I have so many happy memories together.” JW may just do that once a while, ‘strangely remembering everything vividly from the past’ Just like what Jinwoo told his family in the car prior to the car accident, there are many pockets in his memories, just like photographs files, any time he wanted he can reopen and access, now his case is anytime he want he cannot reopen all these pockets as and when he wanted, but they are not lost without, just lost without inner-space. Read an articles Writernim Yoon mentioned, “the subject of ‘memory’ is something every writer would want ot deal with”. Confirming that the drama is not solely a thriller of legal wars between some sons, the key centre is not even Nam Gyu-man, but more of the melodrama of the blessing and curses of “to remember and not to remember”. Highlighting Memories as one of the best gift we can give to our loved ones, to ‘make others happy’ by remembering that we loved them for they are unique, for “you’re just you”, just like what Inah said to Jinwoo.

Call me obsessed, maybe, or as our life experiences added, there are certain dramas/novels/musics that just hit us hard in our face sometimes in our life. While that very ‘normal’ work doesn’t appeal to the majorities, it just stir something in the heart of a few of us because a certain topic sync with the burdens on one’s heart, and it became the ‘first time ever’ drama/novel/music that break and made us. Think for me, that ‘first time ever’ experience should be this “Remember”.  But put aside how much I wanted Minyoung to be with Changwook in real life, but the fact that Jinwoo needs Inah in his young wretch life, reflects the needs of the other Inahs in the other Jinwoos’ life in the world.  If I say I will remember jinwoo and inah for a long time, I believed PMY and YSH will remembered them much longer than me, since they really lived and loved and wept the roles thru and thru. If I am a guy, and a girl said the same thing Inah said as the following to me, I think I will loved her till the end of my life, One of the best quotes that moved me greatly: what Inah so unconditionally said to Jinwoo: Being ill is a part of you. Jinwoo, you’re just you.”, i will be your memory for you.

cr. asiandramacraze
(see, he stared a few seconds too longer than required, i believed he remembers a little, but as what the OST suggested he "cannot say anything, cannot do anything" yet:

Can you hear me, Can you hear me
Would you come back, Would you come back
Or should I express my heart pretending that I’m crazy
If I could hear your voice or your breath
Probably I cannot say anything, Probably I cannot do anything.

On 2/28/2016 at 9:10 PM, moonlovesun said:

Most Yoo's movies were great. I watched The Way Home, Don't Tell Papa, Do You See Seoul, Blind and newest The Joseon Magician, i love all :blush:. You can watch it?

@moonlovesun Out of all the movies you mentioned, those I have seen are The Way Home, Blind and Joseon Magician. I'm going to see those you mentioned that I didn't watch yet.

@maryofbethany Is that from Warrior BDS? Is it good?

15 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

@moonlovesun Out of all the movies you mentioned, those I have seen are The Way Home, Blind and Joseon Magician. I'm going to see those you mentioned that I didn't watch yet.

@maryofbethany Is that from Warrior BDS? Is it good?

@chelleshawol yes, Yeo Woon of Warrior BDS, like i said, both Jichangwook and Yoo Seungho, hasn't that attracted me when i watch the whole thing, actually i find Park Gun-tae, the younger Yeo Woon (means Yoo Seungho's character Yeo Woon's younger 'self") more attractive. i was so totally not into jichangwook, but i pity Yeo Woon more, a villain of not his own choosing. (unlike NGM, until the last moment when NGM committed suicide, he actually can choose to redeem himself by pay back for his sin and apologized to even Ahn, but no, NGM chose the easy out), while Yeo Woon (Yoo Seungho) is a total tragic character, breed to kill and be a mole. its only till Healer till i drew to 'loved' JCW, n "Remember" to be smittened by YSH.

@moonlovesun now i in the mid of slowly savor rewatch Remember, plan to really slow down. and repeat scenes., when its over, i will watch all these you mentioned. like i said also, before Remember, i wasn't into YSH. Berlou Lalou is the long faithful YSH-hardcore Yoopies. hahaha.

why don't he conduct a 'free hug' back here in Universal Studio SG, WAE---WAE--WAEEEEEEEE????? (by yesterday i accidentally leaked out of overloaded passion, and you gals knew my 'bat-cave''s location where right? secret secret, my identity must be secret, my Country super small, people can find people very easily, if people here know i am KD addict, i can 'shamed' my family...) hahaha. so means even got free hug, i also cannot go claim.... WAE?!1!!

20 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

posted a week ago, means after he attend the wrap up dinner?.. means, and he was holding some "Universal Studio" fake prop.. means he went somewhere after drama finished?   i asked but no reply from the site. this must be taken from fans or reporter? dunno?

HI Mary, firstly, nice to meet you . I'm a fan of Yoo Seung Ho too. This photo was taken in an interview after finishing Joseon Magician. (must-watching movie). Yoo Seung Ho had travelled to Singapore a few days ago and came back to Korea already. He also visited Universal Studio. You can read more information about Seung Ho here: https://twitter.com/yshbiased?lang=vi. This page always updates all the latest information about Yoo. Hope you would like it!

Archived