[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

First Teasers for Remember Shows Yoo Seung Ho’s Memory Racing Against Time

amui_zpspjpzssjb.jpg

Remember is looking mighty familiar and I’m unable to guess whether that’ll be a good or bad thing. It feels like so many K-drama thrillers that have come this way in recent years – good guy/girl racing against the clock and against the bad guys in order to save a life. Coming fromSBS, it reminds me most of God’s Gift: 14 Days, perhaps with less maternal gravitas and more son filial urgency. I loved GG:14 Days until the final stretch dropped off a cliff of darkness so with Remember I’ll go in girding for that possibility.

Yoo Seung Ho plays a lawyer with photographic memory who starts forgetting things and needs to save his falsely accused father of a murder rap before his knowledge disappears. Poor kiddo, it’s going to be hard watching him suffer doubly, and the brunt of the suffering will likely be shared by his childhood friend and also fellow lawyer played by Park Min Young. Check out the first drama teasers below as well as new stills of second male lead Namgong Min, clearly playing a super baddie judging by his slick hair and mean expression. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/22/first-teasers-for-remembers-shows-yoo-seung-hos-memory-racing-against-time/

Good morning everyone !

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@evie7

@jongski, You have exceptional taste in drama's. (I'm not just not saying that because we are at least watching or will watch 4 of the same drama's.) I bet when NGM see's that corpse in his bed he is not going to bat an eyelash.

IKR.. we have good taste, chingu!  haha and @Seiran029 and @valsava @irilight  @phi3nk @larus and others too! :)  Oh there's another drama for 2016  but not confirmed "Fine, that's what it is"  (from life is beautiful pd..a fav!) also waiting for that *fingers crossed*

For this drama...my not so secret storyline wish.... NGM be redeemed here and  ends up with PMY. I love YSH though but lets have a different ending.. #ifonlywritercanseethispost :P

@stargazer187

@jongski >> let me borrow your posted pic, I like PMY in this kind of style...it gives her a storng character vibe... I love her in every her drama, I saw her firstly in Sungkyukwan Scandal, then in CH, and the most recent is healer (I'm so hooked with this drama and recently watched it, lol) but can she have a strong female character this time... cause I can't stand anymore to see her in that kind some of repetitive damsel in distress character role. Sorry no offense, just wanna share my thoughts.. but I still love her as PMY. :D 

I admit I've only seen PMY in Healer maybe I have this feeling she was underrated for quite a while but what I like about her acting is that it's not  the over the top.. she plays her role just right. Steady and can deliver. <3

Yeah we need strong female characters the kind that MCW or Soo Ae play so well or even MGY in Cinderella's Sister.

Nan Goong Min tho.  Maybe there will be back story why his character is antagonizing one.

Every time I look at the the stills of YSH that pained look. I'm wondering, hm hoping NGM will turn around and secretly  help with the battle of YSH. Woooh writers..secretly? looking at the forums, no? :P;):D

@stargazer187, hi... Welcome to the thread.

@jongski I also recommend watching PMY in City Hunter. I also liked her a lot in "A New Leaf" but many did not like the drama for it's complexity and lack of romance, I think. (In other words, it did not do well in the ratings)

Nan Goong Min tho.  Maybe there will be back story why his character is antagonizing one.

I hope so too. The writer in Sensory Couple started to  touch on it, but then opted to focus on the romance and cutsie scenes instead;  I hope this writer will give his character more depth and layering.

This is scriptwriternim Yoon Hyun-Ho's first drama, but his movie - "The Attorney" was so awesome - I expect and hope he will do a great job here too.

@ilwoo_aein, Funny.. the "Yoo's" taking over weekday drama!

I think this article talks about a possible love triangle?

"Rimembeo 'forward comet / Logos film

Source

Korean parents want their baby to either resemble Yoo Seung Ho or Suzy

A recent poll was done in Korea on parents voting for which celebrity they hope that their baby would resemble, and Yoo Seung Ho and Suzy came out on top respectively.

The poll was done by a company specializing in childhood education, with Yoo Seung Ho (38.6%) and Suzy (23.7%) being highly favored.

Among the male celebrities, Kim Soo Hyun was second with 23.7 percent of the total votes cast. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk (11.8%), Kim Woo Bin (10.8%), Park Seo Joon (8.9%), and Im Siwan (5.9%) rounded up the top 6 respectively.

For the female celebrities, Kim Yoo Jung was second with 18.8 percent of the votes cast. Park Shin Hye and Park Bo Young were joint-third with 17.85 percent. Hani of EXID (12.85%), Seolhyun of AOA (8.9%) were 5th and 6th respectively.

One interesting note was that there were 3 idols voted in the top 5 of the female celebrities side, compared to the male celebrities side which was dominated by actors.

Yoo Seung Ho’s new film ‘Joseon Magician’ will premiere in theaters this December, and he is now busy filming his new drama ‘Remember’ which will premiere soon as well. Suzy’s new film ‘The Sound of a Flower’ will open in theaters on November 25th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Agree Yoo Seung Ho :D

Archived