[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

All black is hot in that ( Bangkok)  heat ( not joking) but it's even hotter on Ljw!!

:glasses::glasses::glasses:

That stubble if it happens and likely, will add to the temperature. Like when swan finds him in the trash??? Oh boy! Plus mcw's tinted hair!! Gee!! This is really hairy  talk! But I am already going gaga!!! My imagination!!

Ljw in white and then black and then white. Wow! I luv that idea. 

All things nice, Hope everyone would be safe and smooth...throughout the shoot...

fighting!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omo omo ohhhhh.... it is seriously really growing...!!! hope it would not get into a big hairy mess but just a little scruffy enough for a little while...

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Phew !!!

KKW in his mean style...

:angry::angry: Catch me if you can !!!

Fan service even in BKK ? wow !!! Cant beat our korean pals...

:w00t::w00t: Hands down completely !!!

Omg squees! so excited with all these updates. So good to see all these photos bts from fans already. Wouldn't have been able to see them back 3 years ago. It's amazing to see how much social media has evolved. Thanks everyone from @KJon, @LyraYoo, @ theryuztk_90 and @ park_inkyu_on ig and @irfa1314. Please keep them coming! Lol all this "hairy talk" from haircuts, colours and facial hair really does make me chuckle.Speaking of which, will we get to see this incarnation in GMB - hot but dorky? (fans self)

credit Kpop boss

Everyone is looking so freaking hot right now from Chae won to Jin Wook and Kim Kang Woo. :wub: Mr Black the hot namja as his namesake really is wearing a lot of black and Kim Kang Woo wearing a suit is always welcome hehe. And is 3 meals a day fishing village available subbed on youtube? Chae Won's talk about Jin Wook is making me curious. Goes off to hunt it down lol. 

Also just remembered on family outing, he was one of the rare guests that drove Jae Suk crazy and make him speechless due to his chattiness hahaha. :D Now that was such a rare occassion to see. Want to watch that ep again. 

credit to arejar18

Fudge! stop me, I'm can't contain myself! LJW with a stubble, yeah adds to his hotness, probably having rough day at the office. The scenes  they're shooting in Thailand will be where KKW will have his betrayal and of course we know MCW as Swan will first meet 

@LyraYoo White looks good on him, yeah as navy guy we'll see him with oooh. But the black just makes him even more tough ready to take on those who betrayed him.

@KJon  @irfa1314 I agree KKW looks amazing too. Big thanks for the pics! we're all excited! @

@lotus Yes chingu! LJW white then in black and then white... and the once he  becomes the secret CEO expect more OMG expect more style!  whew! Like I mention previous posts  this role is so  apt and perfect for LJW.

I wanna add, This  drama's character appearance plays a lot to the whole vibe or aura of the story and their character.  I like how  even with clothes they gotta wear and the hair color matters because you can see  it's being thought of carefully. Small details like as such is big deal. Prod team is good.

Oh. My. Gosh. More pics and video of Jin Wook. Cool and white. Hot in black rough with the stubble..Will be dapper in a suit.. once he becomes the secret CEO. And Moon Chae Won, we'll see transformation, once she enters in the contract marriage. As this is updated take on Count of Monte Cristo, it'll be betrayal and revenge, love and loyalty, to seek justice to right the wrong, but you know Dantes was consumed so even the innocent sort of suffered but I'm probably basing too much on the book

Anyway, we've see the LJW MCW KKW. We still have Song Jae Rim and Daniel Henny and YIY we haven't seem them yet filming, imagine more pics!

160116 Goodbye Mr.Black filming in Thailand

Today I went to the set of Goodbye Mr. Black at a market outside Bangkok. When I reached there, they were filming LJW’s scene. I’m not so sure what is the story about but it seems like LJW was trapped or got chase by KKW’s henchman or gangster. This scene was shot almost 5 hours.  I didn’t watch the entire shooting so I don’t know the story line.

OC7YGgM.jpg

: LJW stand by for his scene

vPagqFm.jpg

: I didn't recognize him at that time. He is Lee Won-jong in drama Remember - War of the son

lqV9Pok.jpg

: KKW step of the car

When my Thai fellows came to the set with all the support snacks and fruits, we move all the stuffs to find a place where we can take a photo. We found tables next to the actors tents which we really don’t meant to be there but because they blocked the road so we have to use another way and end up there. Because LJW and KKW were filming their scene, CW hasn’t arrived yet,so no one there. We think it’s okay to use that table for a short moment. Luckily, while we taking some photos, CW arrived. Then she came out of the van and went in to the tent, minutes later she came out to greet us. At first I didn’t notice that she came out because she just stood quietly behind me. I’m a bit surprise when I turn around. Then she said in Thai “Sawasdee Ka” to greet us. We asked her to sign for us and gave her a basket of snack, then she said in Thai again “Kobkhun Kab” which is use for male (Female has to say “Kobkhun Ka” for Thank you). So I correct her since I know that she has to speak Thai in the drama too. She repeats after me that’s so cute. >.<

BQqFIR1.jpg

VSqBFJw.jpg

: Our snacks and fruits for the cast and staffs.

3Uzj212.jpg

XXqFrvV.jpg

They still filming LJW and KKW scene when we left for dinner. After we finished , CW just start filming her scene. It’s the scene that she is selling juice at the market (She also speak Thai in this scene) then she walk toward one woman and say something why she having a conversation, at another area of the market those henchman ran into LJW then she ran straight there. This only the last scene I saw before they had a break and I left the set.

9CCHGk0.jpg

PS. I'll post more pics later.

PS 2. Please don't edit my picture and please take out with full credit.

Whoa, thank you so much, @Madamtongy for the pics and the filming process descriptions. Luckily, they choose Thailand for filming because we have @Madamtongy and MCW's Thai fan there act as our news reporters. You guys are awesome! As looking at those pics, I feel more confident of GMB's success. The appearances of LJW, MCW, and KKW are great as expected. The pics of LJW on the phone with his emotional eyes get me more excited, I like LJW's subtle acting skill, as usual his eyes tell us how he feels.

Now, we can officially close the case of Swan's hair color, :P lol. I am currently curious about Mr. Black's family background before he gets betrayed. It would be better if the betrayal involves his family members. So the revenge will get more intense and furious.

Have a good weekend, everyone!  

@Madamtongy, thank you much for the photos from Damnoen Saduak Float Market  (page 39). Looks gorgeous and exotic to me. I also adore the photos you shared with us of MCW and KKW (page 42). Thank you!

@jeonghyang,   @LyraYoo     Thank you for stills from the set - both LJW and MCW.  

So Exciting.....!  

@LyraYoo, thank you for being the Poll Mistress...  :)

DramaFever just wrote a piece about Yoo In-Young joining the cast.

Yoo In Young carries her intensity from Oh My Venus to Goodbye, Mr. Black

2deb38e2-2ebe-439d-98a9-5fb76d8ee265.jpg

Now that she's reached her fair ending in Oh My Venus, beautiful actress Yoo In Young will next join revenge drama Goodbye, Mr. Black, which stars Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook. Will she play another character that audiences tend to hate?

Read more, and comment on DramaFever Blog

Thank you everyone for sharing all the photos and videos... truly appreciate it! I see pomelos and jackfruits among the snacks for the cast! Loving what I see of LJW and KKW from the stills, and MCW looks really lovely here. I've loved LJW and KKW since Nine and Story of a Man respectively, but have never watched any of MCW's works, so am really looking forward to her performance in particular, seeing the outpouring of love for her.

In some ways, certain elements of Goodbye Mr Black reminds me of Story of a Man - the underdog coming back to wreak vengeance on the man who destroyed his life and later married the woman he loved. The photos shared of KKW in particular made me do a double-take, reminding me again of his brilliant portrayal of Chae Do Woo from Story of a Man, and I truly can't wait to see him channel his villainous side once more. Nonetheless, I am hoping for and anticipating a very much alternate and equally memorable storyline, complementing the stellar cast that the drama already boasts. Can't wait for March!

@LyraYoo I didn't realise LJW was in 3 Meals a Day:Fishing Village! Must watch! He was adorably awkward in the Strong Heart episode I watched a few years back, with his two besties Kim Ji Seok and Lee Dong Wook, and just as awkward in another interview after that. Hearing that Yoo Jae Suk says he talks non-stop now makes me eager to see how he has evolved since then :D 

Thank you @Madamtongy. for the photos and updates. I'm happy (envy at the same time. Lol) for you that you saw and talked to mcw, she looked so lovely and cute at the same time, where in the world you could find that kind of woman who is too pretty to sell juice(?) at the market? Lol

Glad that you can take photos of them and some scenes, seems like GMB production team are not very strict about this. You are so lucky to witnessed them filming this drama. Looking forward for more updates and photos! 감사합니다 in advance! :)

Back to "lurking" mode. B)

Jin Wook oppa latest tv interview. 

He is talking about Goodbye Mr.Black.

He said that he wanted to play with uri ChaeWonnie before. and he will try best to create a chemistry with ChaeWon. 

As I realize he has same hobby as ChaeWon. uri ChaeWonnie likes travel. He saying that one of the best way to spend time is travelling.  and I recently ChaeWon's interview with media. in the interview she really want a peaceful world without war specially. Lol but what? Jin Wook oppa's wish for 2016 is world peace? Lol Wooohoooo

@liddi Welcome to the thread. :) Yep, there's a few of us who are fans of Chae Won. I totally agree with what @Jillia said. I personally like her because of her sincerity and dedication towards her craft and how she doesn't like the limelight. 

@dhilamd It's so nice to see how the fans of the actors have come together to support them! :)

@seungyeonyoosunrani It's so sweet that he wanted to act with Chae Won before as well. Our Chae won's so lucky to be surrounded by costars like Jin Wook and Yeon Seok who expressed that they wanted to act with her. Seems like they're quite similar and would get along really well. I'm really looking forward to seeing their chemistry. :wub:

Archived