[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

Thanks @irfa1314 for the bts vid. :D Everyone on this thread is making me so happy! If we go at this rate, I believe we really can hit 100 pages before the show starts! The song silhouettes by of monster and men came up on my itunes shuffle right now and for some reason it's giving me angsty Black/Swan vibes with the not wanted to let go and already there where the other person is. Never mind me *delulu here lol

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo, Omo, Omo............Black Swan seriously look genuinely in love.....that white dress dancing is their fakeish real wedding....It might start as pretense but will surely grow into something pure and strong.....there's just so much chemistry there but the surprising part is that the teaser just shows some simple moments of mutual love, trust and bonding. If the sweet moments have so much chemistry ooozing, can you guys imagine the intense romantic ones will be thousand times more fantastic!  :wub:

9 minutes ago, evergreen said:

I think it was really hot that day. Chae Won's so into her character she still looks annoyed after the cut haha :D

True that........but even her annoyed face is cute.

3 hours ago, evergreen said:

@Jillia, that 'll be so sweet if they're already married. :wub: Ship name in terms of characters or the actors?

Characters? Blackened Swan. Swanny Black. ..... Swack?

:lol: I'm not a shipper, so my suggestions are lame. But if I were, it would be for characters, not real life. 

@Jillia in my head I'd like to think of it as they'll have to get married in Thailand so that they'll avoid suspicion back in Korea haha :P

@Ginaaaa Lol I then tried to swap it around to Won Swan (sounding like one?) but don't worry I'm bad at coming up with ship names too. I normally leave it to other people. :D I think I liked Black Swan but correct me if I'm wrong, I think I remember people saying they don't like it because the film name? 

I ship Chae Won and Joong Ki from nice guy but for this one, I think it's a bit too early for shipping the actors yet, haven't seen any meaty behind the scenes interactions so far. But sometimes people like coming up with the actor ship forum as soon as the drama starts. 

:crazy: I just can't .... no more ... Lord knows I tried my very best. But I just can't any more.

I gave the competition the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is saying how great it is. 9.8 rating on Viki. But all I can do is shake my head. 20 minutes into Ep 5 and I've had enough. Game over.

Please, please, please don't let GMB turn out like this. I swear I will go nuclear if it does. I gotta go find a paper bag and breathe into it.

I'm catching up with Miseang. Maybe watching another episode will stabilize my mind. :crazy:

ETA: is that the prayer ceremony or whatever they call it? Finally get to glimpse SJR. :w00t: But is that big greenish thing to the right of the lead prostrated guy a watermelon????

Moon Chae Won Redefines Short Hair Goddess Pretty in Goodbye Mr. Black

Posted on March 9, 2016 by ockoala

mao.jpg

I’m totally girl crushing on Moon Chae Won‘s short hair style in upcoming MBC dramaGoodbye Mr. Black. It was goodbye long lustrous locks for her when she signed on for this project and I hope no tears were shed because it’s my favorite boy cut look ever. Park Shin Hye did it in You’re Beautiful and was more cute than pretty, Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince pulled off an androgynous low key vibe, and Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden went short to convey stunt woman action warrior style but the length was odd in that going shorter or longer by an inch would have looked better on her. Moon Chae Won has always given off a healthy girl vibe, not tomboyish in real life but a guy’s girl aura of cheerful sporty fun. It’s cool she’s rocking this look as a contrast to the other leading ladies in the competition dramas like a breath of different air.

mao2.jpg

Spoiler

saosi.png

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/09/moon-chae-won-redefines-short-hair-goddess-pretty-in-goodbye-mr-black/#more-73483

While I am totally sad that my crack mystery thriller, Signal is drawing to a close, there are more befuddling mysteries happening in real life. Like the cheese saga which claimed a record number of fans' expletives and show no signs of slowing down. And how another record number is being set with an exploding love for cheese and all things shiny. 

Since I am an observer of both and participant of none, I am banking on GMB to give me some good drama and entertainment. Stoked enough to get my hands on the Count of Monte Cristo and start reading while I wait for this. A well written, tight and intricate plot with delicious morsels to be discovered or unraveled in each episode will also mean an interesting drama thread with insightful posts and lively discussions. I can only do that much page turning with posts filled with exclamations of 'awesome visuals'. This of course doesn't mean I am immune to the deliciousness of the leads :D

16 minutes ago, tenshi12_stv said:

Uhm, any idea when are they planning to release the official posters? I just can't wait. Lol.

Just a guess ... Right before the press conference on Monday. ????

14 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

While I am totally sad that my crack mystery thriller, Signal is drawing to a close, there are more befuddling mysteries happening in real life. Like the cheese saga which claimed a record number of fans' expletives and show no signs of slowing down. And how another record number is being set with an exploding love for cheese and all things shiny. 

Since I am an observer of both and participant of none, I am banking on GMB to give me some good drama and entertainment. Stoked enough to get my hands on the Count of Monte Cristo and start reading while I wait for this. A well written, tight and intricate plot with delicious morsels to be discovered or unraveled in each episode will also mean an interesting drama thread with insightful posts and lively discussions. I can only do that much page turning with posts filled with exclamations of 'awesome visuals'. This of course doesn't mean I am immune to the deliciousness of the leads :D

From your lips to God's ears. Amen. Better get crackin' on that book though. You know those 19th century authors are long-winded. ;)

appreciated all the updates and photos. can I just say that Lee Jin Wook never fails to give that heart fluttering moment whenever he smiles. He just looks so sweet and gentle whenever... and the chemistry with Chae Won is promising. I can't wait to start watching. I think Wed/Thurs will be more exciting when GMB starts airing. I am hoping and at the same time confident that the story line of this one is much more exciting [wink..wink]...  :P

I'm a little bit disappointed with the posters. I think something is lacking. And I do agree with you  @Jillia i kinda fill a twilight vibes from the second poster. And I don't know if that's a bad thing or not. LOL :sweatingbullets:

PS: I think its because of the fog that surrounding them as well as the background? HAHA

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you @dhilamd! :D

The first poster... is a bit underwhelming! And the 2nd... Idk on one hand I think it looks kinda cool but on the other I get weird Twilight vibes from it. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Archived