[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I'm so late. (Swan's dialogue in the end of the teaser.)

67ec7d9744c7e47e8068d153ac924e04.jpg

17 minutes ago, irfa1314 said:

@seungyeonyoosunrani thank you for link new teaser, really romantic teaser :wub::wub:

I found this pic in Instagram before I went to this thread, my heartbeat really fast when I see this pic

credit: t2wpimc7e's instagram

Glad I found link for video New Teaser in this thread^^

I just wanna dance. wanna cry for this couple.

I like what the teaser is showing... No big fanfare or rush or fancy move just steady shots just  touching n sad moments. Music a bit melo but guess to give  more drama. Like it  as a second teaser to contrast the earlier action packed one.

looks like it starts off already in thick of things... Wow! That's pretty quick. They got to keep good pace...

dear Swan - yes you guys are a bit late in coming on but it's ok we are waiting for the black- swan to come back! We are here !!! We would not run away!! You have got us!! Hang on tough m tight on this journey!!

:heart:

Yes! @evergreen We shall dance n cheer our  black-swan couple gracefully all the way ! 

Thanks to all the swanies n minions here, we are an awesome group ! 

Oops !!! got so excited that I did a double post!! See what GMB is doing to me!!!...:P

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I made a quick gifset of our couple. :) I hope you like it - it's crappy but I couldn't help it. You can see it HERE! If somebody can tell me how to post a proper gifset here on Soompi I'll do it. :D

Btw do we have a ship name?

And also when they're dancing I noticed Swan is wearing a white dress. So are they already married!? :w00t:

Thank u for your gifs.

@skyangel @LyraYoo @Jillia @irfa1314 @seungyeonyoosunrani @marykarmelina

OMG! THANK YOU  FOR THE PHOTOS AND UPDATES!  Lee Jin Wook. Moon Chae Won! Kim Kang Woo. Then another teaser for GMB!  spell hyper!!!!  I can stare all day at LJW KKW photos and LJW MCW!

Black and Swan is sooooooooo looking lovely teaser there to compliment the action scenes from previous teaser.

Press conf. is Monday.  More photos!! Thank you MBC for picking up this drama! and for SBS Ihah! they let this one go! now MBC has this. Good! :D

*edit.. cos I'm so excited my post was choppy :)

Archived