[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Haha. Sorry, i just cant help it. The past few days ive been staring at it and going crazy wondering what happened in that ep. Since monday, the episodes are getting shorter and shorter coz the number of ads shown are increasing. That is actually a good thing which means the reception is positive but it really pisses me off that the ads are longer than the show itself.

• Like 3

Haha. Sorry, i just cant help it. The past few days ive been staring at it and going crazy wondering what happened in that ep. Since monday, the episodes are getting shorter and shorter coz the number of ads shown are increasing. That is actually a good thing which means the reception is positive but it really pisses me off that the ads are longer than the show itself.

You're right...eps are short as it is...i watch when they download ep somewhere on the net so i'm add free tnx god

• Like 1

Guest somuchkawaii

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all. I am surprised there is a thread for OTWOL because it did not seem super popular in drama land. I follow a tumblr blogger that posts GIF's of her favorite shows and it looked so cute that I had to check it out. 

Jiggs always being angry and not giving up Leah is getting super annoying. I fast forward though his scenes and the sisters scenes. I'm just more interested in Clark / Leah scenes. I hate that the episodes are so short. and it takes like a week to see some real development between them. 

Its also super agonizing because I live in the states and dont speak tagalog and nobody is uploading them with English subs on torrents site till like a week - 2 weeks after the episode airs. Its very annoying. I've decided to just wait a few weeks till the torrents sites update. :tears:

About Jigs being angry all the time, yes, it gets more and more irritating...we have Jigs growning up without mum and Clark without father then even without a mother...for both of them life was unfair...both made a choice, Clark choose to fight and Jigs to nagg...sad but its usually like that in life...no matter how life might be unfair that does not define your acts but personality someone really have...now even Leah left Jigs...i do not wish for it but i think he'll become even worse

I don't understand one thing...if aunt Jack is USA resident how come Jigs can't come?  

'Sick scene', yessssssss...tomm por fin :)

to answer your question, even if your a US citizen you can't just easily get your relatives in there.. there are a lot of processing to be done and circumstances to be considered like for example, an evaluation of  assets and salaries if the petitioner if he/she could sustain the needs of the petitioned person, also Jigs is already of legal age so its harder to apply for that since he's no longer a minor... and the minimum years of processing is I guess 5 years and if you get rejected then back to zero again.

anyways i have posted this thread to my tumblr to invite more people to join the discussion :)

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all. I am surprised there is a thread for OTWOL because it did not seem super popular in drama land. I follow a tumblr blogger that posts GIF's of her favorite shows and it looked so cute that I had to check it out. 

Jiggs always being angry and not giving up Leah is getting super annoying. I fast forward though his scenes and the sisters scenes. I'm just more interested in Clark / Leah scenes. I hate that the episodes are so short. and it takes like a week to see some real development between them. 

Its also super agonizing because I live in the states and dont speak tagalog and nobody is uploading them with English subs on torrents site till like a week - 2 weeks after the episode airs. Its very annoying. I've decided to just wait a few weeks till the torrents sites update. :tears:

Hi dearie welcome :) wiieee you're in tumblr too?? yeah i noticed it aint still that popular in there but its the first Pdrama that gets love from foreign countries while it still airs so i guess its still a major leap... I'll try to help as much as i can in subbing for the mean time here you go...

some Clark Leah Scenes of Ep 16-18 (turn the cc on for Eng Subs)

Episode 16 last part.

Episode 17

Episode 18

OMG!!! todays episode is better and i actually was touched on Manang Tiffanny moment with the dad, Anne Curtis and the whole barangay lol!! AND WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIED ON THAT TEASER ON WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ON NAPA VALLEY!!!!!!!!!! kyyyaaaahhh!!!!:w00t::wub:

Translation:
Leah: Thank You for coming with me.
Clark: Well I'm happy too... when I'm with you. (this sentence is kinda hard to directly trans)
Leah: Oh My Lord!! Is this not an imagination?
Clark: What?
Leah: I thought this is just my imagina~....
*OMG le kiss!!!* will this be for real???

• Like 4

This show will be the death of me !! Every episode leaves me with such a massive smile on my face, it's just really nice to come across a show that isn't taking itself too seriously and is full of heart. I genuinely love all the characters here sans Jiggs cause his just being a complete richard simmons, I really hope the show starts developing his storyline and make him grow up already cause Clark's siblings act more mature than he does. Tita Jack is absolutely awesome, she reminds me of my own mother who is always extending a helping hand to others. Manang Tiffany is sweetheart ! She's holding it down back in the Philippines trying to make things work whilst looking after her son, father & keeping both secrets - it's no easy task. Mang Sol misses Leah so much, I don't blame him for being so apprehensive about her going & being in America, it'd break him if he lost her there as well.

The progress between Clark & Leah so far is incredible, I just love how they fit together. Both are so supportive of their families/friends, they've got their priorities straight & have goals in their lives that they want to meet. It's going to be a nice journey seeing them fall for each other & become each others pillars of strength.

@ranxie - Thanks for the heads up about this thread ! (tumblr follower lol) : Also thanks for the subbed clips too :D

Edited by KDIK

Wooooow they were so cute :wub:...she was so caring and he like a baby...Leah was a bit disappointed when he added 'mum' after 'i love you' ;)

Clark was right that she's not comfortable when he touches her and its obvious...but who ever looks can't tell its not coz she doesn't like it but makes her nervous...poor baby

Will she get lost tomm? Where was she? Was Clark shocked or worried i can't tell clearly...maybe worried...and when he'll find her will that backhug happen James was talking about?

Girls help! What that woman said about her mum's death certificate i can't hear clear...

@ranxie tnx for clips

• Like 3

@jan i agree, it's great to come and see new posts...bravo for us!!! :)

@xiashenghan of course you couldn't resist coz they're sooooooo lovable :wub:

Leah was fun to me...when they wanted to fool someone at the door and messed each other hair, the way she was doing it was more of a cuddle then messing :wub:

I think 'sick scene' will be tomm...at least i hope

@jafstar Jigs still didn't leave Leah go so it makes situation worse...but it is a bit unpleasent to be involved with brother/friend/relative ex-girlfriend/wife...i think its all around the word taboo...and i do think its better to meet someone completely new but it depends how strong the love is...love and happiness of two people is the most important and if a couple do love each other i would approve regardless ex connections

@ranxie we will have a kiss...and i have to corect myself, it will be second one...they kissed on wedding for the first time right? :)

klap.gif for DC!

@zagigirl i can't believe this is such a hit in the filipino and they are couple in real life for 2 or 3 years,  but in the rest of asia nobody know them and so far it is the best drama i've seen in a long time so i can't understand why
i've watched this drama until 16 ep  for 3 times for now i think just their part without the family....
anyway clark is really talented he is great singer and even a dancer...multi talent ..so handsome
i wish this drama will be faster with the translation and if this thread will be more popular it will be faster...

• Like 3

@JAN i think they're not couple in real life...all clips of them says they're just partners and great friends

I agree hes better then her :P

Well...it would be perfect if translations would come as fast as for koreans...i think its faster if some big sites buy rights and even then still depends on how many translators they have and how much interest drama has or could have...we'll be lucky if they continue to translate within the week or so

• Like 2

they are friend since they were kids and always together so...the possibility they are couple very high
look at this kiss between them and tell if it isn't a real kiss

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2015/05/nadine-lustre-and-james-reid-leaked.html

Yes the kiss is good...and they look great together...but they say its only friendship so we have to believe them right? Well you don't have to...here in our virtual world sky is the limit ;)

• Like 2

Question : Does anyone know how far ahead they are in shooting for this show ?. I've seen some BTS pics posted by the team & thankfully Clark x Leah are still very much together but it does look a tad bit angst driven, which is fine because we all know drama will eventually come along.

As for James & Nadine from what I've read these two are strictly friends and partners in crime, which is good. I love their friendship, both started from the bottom and now they've arrived. I'd hate to see that come to an end because they pursued a relationship that didn't work out, potentially ending in a messy break-up. I'm here for Team Reel.   

Well Director Jadaone answered that. Its going to end January 2016. Yehey! Gosh, i cant get over the Napa Valley teaser. Literally, when they showed that yesterday i was caught off guard and i was really stunned. I THINK I HAVE WATCHED IT A THOUSAND TIMES AND I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT.

MY apologies, i meant 2016 not 2017. I was at work and didnt notice what i typed. Haha

Edited by colcolyn1958_stv
  • Like 3

This show will be the death of me !! Every episode leaves me with such a massive smile on my face, it's just really nice to come across a show that isn't taking itself too seriously and is full of heart. I genuinely love all the characters here sans Jiggs cause his just being a complete richard simmons, I really hope the show starts developing his storyline and make him grow up already cause Clark's siblings act more mature than he does. Tita Jack is absolutely awesome, she reminds me of my own mother who is always extending a helping hand to others. Manang Tiffany is sweetheart ! She's holding it down back in the Philippines trying to make things work whilst looking after her son, father & keeping both secrets - it's no easy task. Mang Sol misses Leah so much, I don't blame him for being so apprehensive about her going & being in America, it'd break him if he lost her there as well.

The progress between Clark & Leah so far is incredible, I just love how they fit together. Both are so supportive of their families/friends, they've got their priorities straight & have goals in their lives that they want to meet. It's going to be a nice journey seeing them fall for each other & become each others pillars of strength.

@ranxie - Thanks for the heads up about this thread ! (tumblr follower lol) : Also thanks for the subbed clips too :D

you described every characters in a very brilliant way.. I love it :)

awww thanks dear :D wait what's your url?

Question : Does anyone know how far ahead they are in shooting for this show ?. I've seen some BTS pics posted by the team & thankfully Clark x Leah are still very much together but it does look a tad bit angst driven, which is fine because we all know drama will eventually come along.

As for James & Nadine from what I've read these two are strictly friends and partners in crime, which is good. I love their friendship, both started from the bottom and now they've arrived. I'd hate to see that come to an end because they pursued a relationship that didn't work out, potentially ending in a messy break-up. I'm here for Team Reel.   

the episode count still remains unknown since its well received in here I'm pretty sure of one thing... it will be longer than we expect it to be... accdg to @colcolyn1958_stv it will end in January (eeff that's really long alright!)

I second demotion that... i actually dont ship the two in RL too, well they are cute, they make me giddy and everything but I think their platonic relationship is already PERFECT coz I see them in the future still having this good and not awkward relationship even they are no longer a love team.

Girls help! What that woman said about her mum's death certificate i can't hear clear...

she said: There's no Veronica Olivar in the Death Certification Records Miss.

Her mom is obviously still alive and Plot Twist she's together with Clark's father lol!

EP 19 CLARK-LEAH SCENES ENGLISH SUB

Just some FYI.... here are some Filipino words you must understand that has really no equivalent English term, coz its really hard to trans:
  • KILIG- this is a feeling something that gives you shivers/ butterflies in the stomach/your heart beat faster  that is frequently associated when there's a sweet moment. "Giddy" we quote but that's actually an understatement.
  • TITA- direct trans is Aunt but also an honorifics Filipino use to call an elderly woman. equivalent of "AHJUMMA" in Korean
  • SIGE- its a term use as affirmation to anything
  • BASTA- its "enough" or "that's it" but its more of stating a condition, finality of something(its like "period, no erase" kind of term), or tells you you must do it..

• Like 2

@KDIK we don't know for sure, but i didn't see any scene further then Napa Valley, that hug i saw a week ago, so maybe 10-15 eps ahead...maybe i'm wrong

@ranxie i knew it...that black humor of yours killed me rofl.gif...watch it dear your wish can come true mig.gif  

Tnx for clips 

• Like 1

hi everyone.. i'm super new here. found this drama on DC and i love it super much. i used to watch some pilipinas dramas but stopped since so many 'makjang' storyline and i changed to thai. but im back for JaDine. i watched their movie and was so cute together.

while reading from page 1 to 5, i grinned ear to ear.. aaahh.. so in love with this couple.. salamat for sharing many things. such a mood booster. but dc hasnt released any new episodes :( but im okay since you guys talking with each others and i love spoilers!!!

i found this link when im looking for any news about this drama, hehe.. ah so cute la..

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheWingsOfLoveOfficial

• Like 2

hi everyone.. i'm super new here. found this drama on DC and i love it super much. i used to watch some pilipinas dramas but stopped since so many 'makjang' storyline and i changed to thai. but im back for JaDine. i watched their movie and was so cute together.

while reading from page 1 to 5, i grinned ear to ear.. aaahh.. so in love with this couple.. salamat for sharing many things. such a mood booster. but dc hasnt released any new episodes :( but im okay since you guys talking with each others and i love spoilers!!!

i found this link when im looking for any news about this drama, hehe.. ah so cute la..

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheWingsOfLoveOfficial

Hi @SuperNastar & wellcome :) ...i'm so glad that there're more and more of us on the wings of love ;)

I hope DC will upload this weeks eps this weekend or at least on monday

1382369_1612961335622967_403184926358782

Come on girl...he doesn't bite ...hard ;) 

• Like 1

@KDIK we don't know for sure, but i didn't see any scene further then Napa Valley, that hug i saw a week ago, so maybe 10-15 eps ahead...maybe i'm wrong

@ranxie i knew it...that black humor of yours killed me rofl.gif...watch it dear your wish can come true mig.gif  

Tnx for clips 

i've seen yesterday until the last update episode without translation i think maybe 19 ep?
the scenes are beautiful but they have more family parts taking time without clarck so i hope they don't drag it's to much or make it melodrama because now i skip the family parts

it's suppose to be romantic comedy but if they drag it to much until jan it will be boring 

now the show is really great and the end it's the most important part...to remember if the end not good it's ruining everything

• Like 2

I just noticed that whenever Leah gets nervous because of Clark, she drinks something like when Clark said that she's the second guy in her life, when Clark told her that she does not want to get used to her cooking and during the wedding of a friend when she Leah got very drunk. Also when she saw him half-naked, that slurping scene! :P

Im so excited for the Napa Valley scenes which is JaDine's favorite scene!

JADINE%20OTWOL%20TraiLer%209_zpslkeh4lqh

They look so cute in this ad! :wub:

11809549_468598949975217_1363465982_n.jp

• Like 1