[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

13-15 episodes...oh where are you?! Waiting for subs is so frustrating.  :crazy: :tears: :( Ugh.

On the upscale, it's Monday!! :wub:

If only I could help you with the subs I would. And if only I could do live recap though we have different timezones. By the time TFC aired the episodes, you might be all asleep or might be somewhere. :(

• Like 2

@xiashenghan all 3 of them were there...she checked if he has a fever on the neck and said something i think like he needs to go home coz he's sick...why was she at his work or did they meet somewere else i don't know....i should check their clothes...but Cullen saw her care...hehehe he'll tease Clark again ;)...those scenes i'm, waiting the most...and keeping him warm in bed, his reaction morning after fever is gone :P...why do i have a feeling we'll have to wait til friday for those ;)

What korean drama do you watch?

From the looks of it they're in the hotel. Cullen is wearing his uniform. Either he called Leah to pick up Clark or she went there for something then found out that he's sick.

I know what you mean. Maybe after Clark gets well from his sickness, Cullen will endlessly tease him about it.

Too bad I can't watch the episode tonight. I have to study. Oh well 2 episodes tomorrow won't be bad.

I'm currently watching Second Time 20 Years Old. I just finished Oh My Ghost.

You'll wait till tomm? Well the best would be to wait till friday...then there will be 5 :P

@xiashenghan all 3 of them were there...she checked if he has a fever on the neck and said something i think like he needs to go home coz he's sick...why was she at his work or did they meet somewere else i don't know....i should check their clothes...but Cullen saw her care...hehehe he'll tease Clark again ;)...those scenes i'm, waiting the most...and keeping him warm in bed, his reaction morning after fever is gone :P...why do i have a feeling we'll have to wait til friday for those ;)

What korean drama do you watch?

From the looks of it they're in the hotel. Cullen is wearing his uniform. Either he called Leah to pick up Clark or she went there for something then found out that he's sick.

I know what you mean. Maybe after Clark gets well from his sickness, Cullen will endlessly tease him about it.

Too bad I can't watch the episode tonight. I have to study. Oh well 2 episodes tomorrow won't be bad.

I'm currently watching Second Time 20 Years Old. I just finished Oh My Ghost.

You'll wait till tomm? Well the best would be to wait till friday...then there will be 5 :P

3 days is my limit. I don't think I can bear it if I have to wait for Friday. I have an important exam as well on Friday. So I'll just re-watch everything after the exams. I need to get my dose of OTWOL and get an inspiration. 

3 days is my limit. I don't think I can bear it if I have to wait for Friday. I have an important exam as well on Friday. So I'll just re-watch everything after the exams. I need to get my dose of OTWOL and get an inspiration. 

Eps are short...if i were you i would use tonight ep as recharge of batteries in between study ;)

Anyway...i wish you luck with your exam...we'll give you full moral support :)

• Like 1

hello there guys sorry for the delayed posting... but seriously i was surprised to see that someone finally created a thread for this drama... thank you so much @xiashenghan and also for the warm invitation to join you ;)

I guess we are all the same here, I saw all their movies too but was not into them not until OTWOL... this drama is my first Pdrama after 10 years or more coz I've never really watch local television channels anymore (and I still am, glad there's still a way to watch online) and teleseryes just never appealed to me due to cliche heavy plots.. this series is so refreshing, light, and heart warming that finally gave a new twist to PH dramas.

13-15 episodes...oh where are you?! Waiting for subs is so frustrating.  :crazy: :tears: :( Ugh.

On the upscale, it's Monday!! :wub:

@Jafstar hon i made a soft sub for ep13- ep15 you can check out my post in here ...  I'm not done with Ep14 yet coz there's too much dialogue between Leah and Clark.. I hope that it can help you.

@zagigirl HI!! if i'm not mistaken you were in HK thread before too right???

• Like 2

Eps are short...if i were you i would use tonight ep as recharge of batteries in between study ;)

Anyway...i wish you luck with your exam...we'll give you full moral support :)

Thank you so much chingu.

Hopefully I'll get home early tonight so that I can watch the episode before bed.

I'm so excited as to what will happen tonight. 

• Like 1

hello there guys sorry for the delayed posting... but seriously i was surprised to see that someone finally created a thread for this drama... thank you so much @xiashenghan and also for the warm invitation to join you ;)

@zagigirl HI!! if i'm not mistaken you were in HK thread before too right???

Hi  wavey.gif...and wellcome

O yes, i was at HK thread...nice to meet you again :)

Guest imacheater13

Actually i just recently found out that abs cbn which is the network where on the wings of love is aired... is trying to stop on allowing on the wings of love to be watched in other sites...but you can watch it on iwantv.com...no subs though...but i'll try to check if some sites have the newer episode of otwol...

Edited by imacheater13

Actually i just recently found out that abs cbn which is the network where on the wings of love is aired... is trying to stop on allowing on the wings of love to be watched in other sites...but you can watch it on iwantv.com...no subs though...but i'll try to check if some sites have the newer episode of otwol...

More and more networks uploads their series online like on YT or somewhere so people over the world can see it...sorry that is stil some of them that don't :(...hope it won't happen to OTWOL for real

• Like 1

@xiashenghan Yes, do well on your exams as @zagigirl says. Achieve, achieve!! :D 

@ranxie Welcome and wow!!!! You are awesome! Thank you for the soft-subs. We seem too impatient, eh? Lol. We appreciate your work. 

As I have to get my dd off to school, everyone have a good day, whatever time zones you are. :)

Anticipation for this week is....through the roof!

• Like 2

I guess we are all the same here, I saw all their movies too but was not into them not until OTWOL... this drama is my first Pdrama after 10 years or more coz I've never really watch local television channels anymore (and I still am, glad there's still a way to watch online) and teleseryes just never appealed to me due to cliche heavy plots.. this series is so refreshing, light, and heart warming that finally gave a new twist to PH dramas.

Welcome again to the thread @ranxie. Just like what @zagigirl said before. The more of us here the merrier.

This is actually the first thread I made for a drama. Just because I got hooked with it. My first Filipino drama that I got hooked to. I mean I did watched Oh My G! before but not on daily basis. Only when I got time and I'm not as hooked as this one. I didn't get to see the ending of that one. Hehehe...

Just like you, I didn't like much of the dramas because of cliche plots and whatnots. So this one is really refreshing for me.

More and more networks uploads their series online like on YT or somewhere so people over the world can see it...sorry that is stil some of them that don't :(...hope it won't happen to OTWOL for real

Aw really? I know they offer it on iWantTV. You can get one week free trial then you have to subscribe after that. They offer with English subs.

I saw that they upload the first episode in their YouTube channel but I'm not sure if it's with English subtitles. I'm not one to watch with English subtitles since it messes up sometimes my understanding of their dialogue. I think ABS-CBN normally uploads the first week episodes of dramas.

And oh! Welcome to the thread @imacheater13!

@xiashenghan Yes, do well on your exams as @zagigirl says. Achieve, achieve!! :D 

As I have to get my dd off to school, everyone have a good day, whatever time zones you are. :)

Anticipation for this week is....through the roof!

Thank you! I will do well. I will study hard to "achieve" my dreams! "Achieve, achieve!"

See you later chingus. Have a good day. Hopefully I'll be offline for a few hours to "focus". But then again I can't help it. I can't stop myself from spazzing here about this amazing drama. Help!

• Like 3

@xiashenghan Thanks again and review well dear... God Bless to your exam :)

@Jafstar I'm done with Ep14... you can check out the post again :)

@zagigirl yeah HI FIVE chingu!!! well that was the last thread i participated actively before this.

@imacheater13 awww so that explains why it takes them so long to upload it with subs... ABS-CBN is so strict when it comes to copyrights afterall... but they just dont know that they are hindering the possibility of this series being a big hit on other countries.. tsk!!!

• Like 2

@zagigirl yeah HI FIVE chingu!!! well that was the last thread i participated actively before this.

I've been on a few for the last past year...but not as much and long as on HK...after all Wookie is my favourite guy ;)...but i rarely start from ep 1...usually after 6-8 eps or even later, i don't like this waiting...after long time i started this one from the start and this weekend I have a lover...both are great, this one is lovely and light so far and the other one very hard...so i have a balance :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep 16 - Clark didn't like when Leah mentioned a divorce to her sister...as why would she talk to her dad about him coz they plan to divorce anyway hehehe

lol.gif...when they thought after midnight that im officer rings the bell and made they look like that they made love, opened the door and there was aunt...and she screamed lol.gif

She did remind and warn them that it's pure bussiness rolleyes1.gif

Jigs had bike accident...thats why she'll go...but he's not that hurt as i see in preview

Ah i so wish i could understand what that people were talking to them at the end   503.gif

Guys...we'll have first kiss tomm it seems...well others will ask for it but still cheer.gif

P.S. Sorry guys if i spoiled for you...i was taken by a moment...i'll try to restrain in the future

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 3

@zagigirl Maybe you're right. I might be mistaken. I really should re-watch all the episodes. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the time to do so. I miss it already.

I know what you mean. We're getting more scenes with Tiffany and Tolayts. Though they are entertaining, I would prefer more scenes with Clark and Leah. But hopefully the episode next week would be more of them.

The preview is making me squeal so much and of course, smile like an idiot. This show is making me crazy. After watching Oh My Ghost, now I have new show to get addicted to.

Teaser for August 31 (Episode 16) episode.

THANK you for this video...great!

the thread is a live...such fun to see , hope it will help to sub this drama faster:)))

• Like 3

@ranxie  Got it!! Thanks again! Are you planning to soft sub more episodes? I can only imagine that it takes awhile, so we definitely appreciate your work. 

@JAN Hi! Welcome! Happy more are joining our lil crowd. :)

@zagigirl Spoilers? Not in my book! (Should I not encourage more? lol.) Rather, thanks for any bits. I'm wanting even crumbles. :P I loved that scene where they thought Tita Jack was the immigration officer. No wonder she freaked out. When Jiggs' called his Mom, was he asking her for Leah to come home since he got hurt?

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 2

@xiashenghan Thanks again and review well dear... God Bless to your exam :)

Thank you. The review went well last night. Though in the middle I was checking my phone for updates on this show on Twitter. I can't stopy myself! Oh gosh! 

Ep 16 - Clark didn't like when Leah mentioned a divorce to her sister...as why would she talk to her dad about him coz they plan to divorce anyway hehehelol.gif...when they thought after midnight that im officer rings the bell and made they look like that they made love, opened the door and there was aunt...and she screamed lol.gif

She did remind and warn them that it's pure bussiness rolleyes1.gif

Jigs had bike accident...thats why she'll go...but he's not that hurt as i see in preview

Ah i so wish i could understand what that people were talking to them at the end   503.gif

Guys...we'll have first kiss tomm it seems...well others will ask for it but still cheer.gif

P.S. Sorry guys if i spoiled for you...i was taken by a moment...i'll try to restrain in the future

Since I can't stop myself and I cannot wait any longer. I decided to watch the episode last night when I got home. Ok I even panicked because I can only see up to episode 12. So I ended up subscribing on TFC.

I must say. It's worth it. I wanted to squeal but I can't since that was 1AM. Haha! That funny thing they're doing whenever they open the door to their apartment and their reaction when it was only aunt Jack. The first time was funny, the second one was sweet. My heart from the backhug was literally crying of joy. Haha! Though it was pretend, it was still sweet.

His disappointed face when Leah told that they would divorce once she gets her green card is priceless. He's really getting affected by her. Slowly.

Jiggs is really crazy and selfish. He really thought that Leah will come home if she hears he's in an accident? He didn't thought of what his mom would feel? I feel bad for Aunt Jack. Of how selfish his son is.

You mean with the people at the anniversary party? The couple who are celebrating their anniversary, are at first a pretend couple as well. Marriage of convenience because of green card for the girl, but after 25 years of being together they're going to get married for love. I would have to rewatch everything again and give the exact conversation. But I will do it when I get home.

I guess Clark and Leah will be enlightened that in the beginning it can be a pretend one but as time goes by it can turn into true love. And Clark loved what he heard from that guy. Since he's falling for Leah.

I cannot wait for today's episode. Looks like that kiss scene would be epic.

So what they showed on the Friday preview would be for the whole week since we didn't get to see the scene where Clark is sick and when they got interviewed.

THANK you for this video...great!

the thread is a live...such fun to see , hope it will help to sub this drama faster:)))

Welcome to the thread, @JAN!

You can check out @ranxie's post. She subs the show. :)

• Like 3

@xiashenghan  Oh wow, Clark is really getting into the hubby "role". From mussing up her hair to backhugs! Phew! lol. From the one who had to be bribed to marry Leah, he's really coming around to the show.  I love the fact that Clark & Leah share a plate of food together. They're becoming closer in ways that come natural to real intimate couples. Didn't Clark at one point say that Leah didn't have to make food for them because he was afraid that he'd get used to it? Too late! hehe.

One other thought: is it really taboo to date your cousin's ex-girl? My husband wouldn't exist if his Mom never married her ex-boyfriend's brother! So I'm wondering if it's breaking a law of social etiquette or just because they're concerned for Jigg's feelings? And I hoping that the anniversary party will stimulate their thoughts into...actions...:phew:...or at least to think that the possibility of being a real couple isn't all that off the wall.

Waiting for next episode is hard. I haven't been this hooked onto a drama since Healer. Well, thank you all for sharing your thoughts; love dissecting it apart. 

• Like 2

@Jafstar Yes i'm planning to sub the upcoming episode too and try to complete the subs for Ep13-15 coz i want to help others who doesn't speak the language to continue watching.. I see a great potential of this drama that it can be popular all over the world so at least somehow i'll be of help to those who already loved it... Just wait for my post (perhaps on my tumblr for sub updates)

@JAN You check out my post here but i only do soft subs so be sure to have a copy of the video :) 

YAY!!!! EP13-15 IS UP ON DC!!!!!

@xiashenghan Yeah ikr! Never expected this series will be so addicting.. Another ep tonight and maybe we will get another kiss?? 

• Like 3

@jan i agree, it's great to come and see new posts...bravo for us!!! :)

@xiashenghan of course you couldn't resist coz they're sooooooo lovable :wub:

Leah was fun to me...when they wanted to fool someone at the door and messed each other hair, the way she was doing it was more of a cuddle then messing :wub:

I think 'sick scene' will be tomm...at least i hope

@jafstar Jigs still didn't leave Leah go so it makes situation worse...but it is a bit unpleasent to be involved with brother/friend/relative ex-girlfriend/wife...i think its all around the word taboo...and i do think its better to meet someone completely new but it depends how strong the love is...love and happiness of two people is the most important and if a couple do love each other i would approve regardless ex connections

@ranxie we will have a kiss...and i have to corect myself, it will be second one...they kissed on wedding for the first time right? :)

klap.gif for DC!

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 2

@xiashenghan  Oh wow, Clark is really getting into the hubby "role". From mussing up her hair to backhugs! Phew! lol. From the one who had to be bribed to marry Leah, he's really coming around to the show.  I love the fact that Clark & Leah share a plate of food together. They're becoming closer in ways that come natural to real intimate couples. Didn't Clark at one point say that Leah didn't have to make food for them because he was afraid that he'd get used to it? Too late! hehe.

One other thought: is it really taboo to date your cousin's ex-girl? My husband wouldn't exist if his Mom never married her ex-boyfriend's brother! So I'm wondering if it's breaking a law of social etiquette or just because they're concerned for Jigg's feelings? And I hoping that the anniversary party will stimulate their thoughts into...actions...:phew:...or at least to think that the possibility of being a real couple isn't all that off the wall.

Waiting for next episode is hard. I haven't been this hooked onto a drama since Healer. Well, thank you all for sharing your thoughts; love dissecting it apart. 

It was a sign. That he might want to keep Leah if she cooks for them. But wait. Leah said to that aunt that she'll try to cook Clark's favorite dish! Kyaaa~! I cannot wait for that scene!

I think with Leah should not fall for Clark was because aunt Jack thinks of her son and Clark as well. In the first place, Jiggs is still hanging on Leah. He hasn't let go of her yet, I think that it will still be a long way to go before he does. The breakup was bad as well. Jiggs thinks that they're still together while for Leah they are over. Sometimes it depends on the people involved. If they are cool about it, why not? In the end it will depend on the parties involved.

I think something stirred in their hearts and minds when they found out that the couple celebrating their anniversary started like them. An arranges marriage. In Clark's reaction, he can see hope. In Leah's reaction, she's surprised. (Well that's how I want to believe. Hehehe...) But in due time they will realize that it is indeed possible.

It might still be a little hazy idea since we know that Clark treasures his family and same with Leah. They both don't want to hurt other people. And the promise they made to Aunt Jack.

If only Jiggs can let go and stop beig possessive of Leah. Hopefully Aunt Jack will teach him a lesson when she finds out that he's not in grave danger and he's just acting a spoiled selfish brat.

@xiashenghan Yeah ikr! Never expected this series will be so addicting.. Another ep tonight and maybe we will get another kiss?? 

From the preview last night we might get one! :wub:

Maybe they feel a spark when they kiss. Looks like they will be asked to kiss by the guests at that party? Can't wait!

This show makes you want to watch more every after episode. 

@xiashenghan of course you couldn't resist coz they're sooooooo lovable :wub:

Leah was fun to me...when they wanted to fool someone at the door and messed each other hair, the way she was doing it was more of a cuddle then messing :wub:

I think 'sick scene' will be tomm...at least i hope

Haha! That scene was epic. Haha! Leah's hair is not messed up at all and same with Clark. What made aunt Jack think that they did something was I think the lipstick and marks on Clark. Hahaha!!! That was fun.

I cannot wait for that sick scene. It will be one of those scenes that will make our leads closer to each other.

• Like 3