[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

@ranxie Thanks dear! That recap is awesome! :D:wub: As I'm still on the road, I immensely appreciate everyone's contributions. 

Whoever said it (I'm sorry I can't remember) regarding Mom: I think you're right about possible amnesia. Since the series portrays her as a loving mother I can't see her Mom not coming back unless something traumatic happened, ie. coma and/or amnesia. Maybe the person who notified the family didn't think there was any hope left for Mom, and passed away before she recovered. I'd really like to see Mom returned with her husband and girls. That way the whole family could come to San Fransisco, and Leah could be with Clark. And Jiggs would stay miserable in the Philipeans :P Customs: Never give Jiggs his visa! Lol. Just kidding. Hopefully he'll turn a mature leaf one day and find a new girl who'll make him the happiest.

• Like 2

i agree with you about the progress of the drama and i'm a little disappointed that there is 100 episode,

don't want melodrama...i like more romantic comedy and the direction is a little off ..the both was very funny until 16 episode but then was turn to melodrama and a little sad from clark that is not smile anymore and sad all the time and he is very in love but he lost his spicy character
 don't know if i can manage 79 more episode...maybe 15 or 20...:))) ha ha do you?!

We'll see...it's ok to become a bit messier but i need them to be closer to keep the balance ;)...its to early to give up just yet...thats why we'll have a Napa Valley this week :wub:

i meant 20 more episode from now:))

anywat the 22 episode was too short again...and i think the kiss we see on the next episode is just a dream of one of them, not going to happen 

• Like 1

anywat the 22 episode was too short again...and i think the kiss we see on the next episode is just a dream of one of them, not going to happen 

O it will happen...we have 2 chances...at least one of them will come true...you'll see :) ...better be or fans will kill them ;)

• Like 2

Thank you once again @ranxie !. The Napa Valley scenes are shot so beautifully, the individual closeups of Clark & Leah killed me & just Clark being all adorable is always welcomed lol. As for the teaser, so the car breaks down & Clark goes to look for someone whilst Leah waits, she prob got scared that he wouldn't comeback, is that it right ?. After seeing that part, it makes me lean towards the possible kiss as just a dream/imagination. Isn't it too early in the game anyways for the two to confess or act on their feelings ? ... Actually who knows, this show could pull a plot twist on us and have Clark x Leah be a couple til the end with no split lol.

Edited : You know what there could be a possibility that they stay the night there BUT I do recall Clark saying he'd need the car just for the day. So I guess they go back at night time ?? ... 

Edited by KDIK

EPISODE 22 RECAP

Hidden Content

OMG THE TEASER!!!

why does it look like they spent the night there? or the scenes weren't just arranged in a proper sequence?

thank you super much @ranxie your recap is really nice so i could imagine the scenes.. salamat :)

I also read somewhere that they are planning to take down the drama in sites like DC since its obviously affecting the ratings. Its starting to get lower coz more filipino people would rather watch the replay than to watch it on tv so the network is probably worried about the ads. If that happens, the only way to watch the eps online is thru tfc.com.

oh nooooo.. please nooo.. im not so good in filipino, the engsub help me to understand more and more.. i used to watch some pilipinas dramas/movies (including jadine's movie) but it's better with engsub.. hiiikkzzz.. i can't imagine it.. i wish the producer know that there are so many viewers from outside pilipinas.. from other countries.. :tears:

thank you everyone.. im really happy reading your comments (im now in the office, and my senior non-stop glaring at me cuz i keep smiling at my computer, lols)

• Like 3

thank you everyone.. im really happy reading your comments (im now in the office, and my senior non-stop glaring at me cuz i keep smiling at my computer, lols)

:)...i came in the office 1/2 an hour ago and will keep forum open till i go home... i have headset on most of the time and every once in a while i'm in virtual world :) ...i work in CEO office, my co-worker in office and him are used to me like that already...CEO comes out of his office and likes to say that i speak again with little green ones from up there again ;)  ...i like to listen music very much and they knows that...still hasn't cross their mind i'm watching clips of the dramas sometimes till i start laughing... so i understand what you mean :)

Today is the day...evening come faster...

• Like 2

Guest engineeredbygod

Translations: Are you ready, Watch for it..

Translations: I thought It was an imagination.

Edited by engineeredbygod

@engineeredbygod THANK YOU for the translations & posting the pics up. This show is messing with my head, is it for real or not ?. If the most kilig night is happening today, they must have something epic to end the week off with besides this right ?

Guest engineeredbygod

@engineeredbygod THANK YOU for the translations & posting the pics up. This show is messing with my head, is it for real or not ?. If the most kilig night is happening today, they must have something epic to end the week off with besides this right ?

@KDIK Yes I think this will be an epic night! But I can't answer your question for the moment as I am also excited to see the said episode. Most of my friends are now waiting for this episode. Yes, because if nothing happens, fans will react badly haha :D

But I'm sure clark and leah will make our every night "kilig". With Clark's eye that could melt any metal.. I guess he's really man of steel na.. clark kent haha nah... just plain clark, with his one gaze, we got mesmerized...

I'll be posting this one for you to see the other side of clark:

https://instagram.com/p/7XTT4NlpzR/

James aka Clark, is not just your typical lead OTP, he can sing,dance and act and on top of that James Reid is currently nominated in MTV Europe Music Awards 2015, for southeast asian category, there's another wildcard, tweet nadine lustre (Leah) to be nominated too.

http://www.starmometer.com/2015/09/09/james-reid-is-nominated-at-mtv-europe-music-awards-2015/

I'll do the recap in a while... COZ ASFGSDK;GHSL'DHKGJKDSGSJFGLHKJSHG!!!!! I NEED TO RESUSCITATE MYSELF FIRST!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! I DIED IN THERE!!! but aaaaiiiggggggoooo!!! why was it like that???!!! tsk!!!!

EPISODE 23 RECAP

1st scene: the car broke down, Clark asked Leah to push the car lol!!! Leah protested at first but Clark let her chose between driving or pushing so she had no choice but to push
they tried so many times but the car  still wont start.. Clark pulled the trunk and its smoking, he tried to fix it until nyt time came but it still wont start.
Clark said they need a real mechanic and asked Leah if she has a cellphone signal already, but to no luck she doesn't have one
Leah started praying hard,almost crying, praying to God to send them a mechanic, that she wants to see her mother so bad.. Clark HUGGED HER!!!! asdjhgfsfg!! to calm her down and said their gonna get out there and everything's gonna be alright.. Clark went back to fixing the car

Jigs and Tita Jack : They just finished eating.. Tita Jack asked Jigs to help her do the dishes but of course he doesn't want to. Tita Jack asked how Jigs and Leah met. and YAHOO!! Jigs is all smiling while narrating how they met... he said it was during his bday party, but he doesnt enjoy such, so he went out for a ride but nearly run his motor onto Leah but he took the fall instead. Leah accompanied her to the hospital even though she doesn't know him, and was smitten by Leah's kindness. he said he spent his bday on the ER.. Tita Jack asked when it happened  since she doesn't remember anything like that happened to Jigs and Jigs said "because there are a lot of things you dont know about me" and added it was his 20th bday and  it was the happiest bday he ever had (awwwiieee finally saw the human side of Jigs).. ... Tita Jack just acted cool about it and continued to do the dishes but she was really crying T____T

back in the car they are trying to hitch hike but no one is stopping for them. Clark explains that people are just paranoid since some thieves have tactics like that.

and Leah said, "Do I look like a thief?"
Clark: "Beautiful thief" aigooooooo!!

L: you still really have the guts to joke around. so what are we going to do now?

Clark decide to look for some help. Leah doesn't want Clark to leave her. but Clark assured her that he'll come back no matter what. Leah reminiscing what her mom said "kung mahal ka, babalikan ka".
Clark gave her a pepper spray for protection. And gave him his picture and said in case she misses him!! adgsahgflkasgfasgfkfkagf!!!!! She laughed and Clark said he was just keeping things light  this man is really an angel!!!
Leah asking him to return immediately.

Hospital: townspeople went in the hospital asking what they could to do to help but Mr. Sol just asked for prayers.
Nurse said the doctor needs to talk to Manang

Leah waiting in the car talking to herself saying "if Clark comes back it mean he loves me?".. A car arrives and preps herself to fight in case its a bad guy but she got surprised and relieved to see its Clark and she hugged him.. and Clark said "I told you i'll come back", then introduced the mechanic  to her(awwwie i love the mechanic he's a shipper!!!)

Convo:

Mechanic: You left a beauty like that in here? If I were you i wouldn't leave her even just for a second.. for they might steal her from me.

L: Awww Uncle you're my favorite now.

C: That's why i came back immediately right?

M: its really nice to see young ones in love.  >.<

Hospital: the Doctor said Gabby needs to be transferred to ICU since he's condition worsened :(

back to car scene: Mechanic said some parts needed to be replaced and he'll order it tomorrow.. Leah asked what will they do and Clark said it will be a hassle if they go back to San Francisco and be back again tomorrow, so the mechanic volunteered to let them stay at his house (awwww mechanic is an angel!!! Leah's prayers was granted immediately)

they are on a dining table with the mechanic's family.. Talks about the family's stay and struggle in America and mechanic saying to them that when you dream and persevere nothing can stop them from reaching it
the Kid gives Leah a flower  so cute! and Leah said she remembers his nephew

Hospital: Manang said they need a blood donor but Gabby is type A which is uncommon here.Tolayts and Mr. Sol to do everything to find one.

Leah and Clark walking on that romantic spot garden kiosk? talking about Leah's mother.. and shared her fear of losing someone she loves "kapag mahal ka babalikan ka... but she never came back."

*teaser scne*

C:Is that why your're so afraid a while ago when i'm leaving?

L: Yes. but i know you will comeback. You'll have to return Cullen's car.

Clark: I will come back  even without the car.
aigoo heart attack!!
Clark put his hands on the post.. both are staring at each other intently... Clark leans in for a KISS??... whoooopppsss NO!! shiiiit it was so closeeeeee!!!! the mechanic with his friends arrived, and he said the car parts replacement will arrive not until tomorrow afternoon and said they can just tour around the vineyard to kill the time.. and their glances after the mechanic left.. arrgghhh!!  I CAN FEEL THE DISAPPOINTMENT FROM THE TWO!!

bedroom scene: Clark said Leah could sleep on the bed and he'll just sleep on the on the floor..Why are they not sharing same bed? they've been doing that on daily basis its not like the bed is single. and why did they provide a separate bedding when they know they are married anyways???
Leah asked if he had try picking grapes before.. and he said he did with his mom.. Leah asked if she's kind like tita jack.

Jigs and Tita Jack... relationship status: improving!!... Jack told Jigs to take a bath for his Hangover to completely be lost and said when he's better they will go out to buy his new motor.. jigs is happy and Lola saw that and congratulated Jack.

Clark keeps narrating about his mom, how she's everything to him... Leah said if she's just alive, she'll be really proud of him. they said goodnight to each each other, saying goodnight wifey/hubby on their minds  wtf!!!

Morning, Leah Clark running on that Napa Valley sign Board..  clark arms around her shoulders while they are in the wine cellar, twirling her, side hugging, laughing and more arm intimacy.

*teaser scene*

they are racing on the vine yard  and HUg happens!! convo on teaser too.

about to kiss...... and so close..... very close..... very very close...... BAM! someone shouted at them that its a private property and they run away... it was just a millimeter close!!! argh!!!

THOUGH THIS IS EXPECTED... HOPE STILL CRASHED LANDED PRETTY BADLY!!! since on just a single episode they made us anticipate twice!!!! but yeah overall its still a Kilig overload episode.

END

Edited by ranxie
RECAP POSTED!!
  • Like 1

Hahaha...mountains were shaking and a mouse was born...hahaha

Clark...Clark...Clark...ends up empty handed...serves you right for being sooooooo slow :P...and what's with him sleeping on the floor???????

We was at 'cute' state...we'll stay at 'cute' ...tita warned Clark again so i think it'll take a while to get to a closer point again...and i think its a mistake...they either shouldn't tease this much or should gave a bit more...but tnx to them anyway they return my mood for some more serious and faster dramas again

The best part for me was Leah being afraid that Clark won't return as her mother didn't

P.S. I was wrong...they did stay over night...i was right...someone did interrupt them...but...twice?!?! Achieve...achieve...maybe it'll work ;)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 1

EPISODE 23 RECAP

Thank you for recap!!

Awe! How sweet!!! How can that girl stand up when Mr. Smexy is staring so hard at her lips, eyes and brushing the hair strands away from her face?! Holy Smokes!! This duo can pull out every ounce of attraction from each other. How is it not for real? Lol. I'm blown away.

* I'm sorry to misquote; on my cell and can't figure out how to undo.

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 1

Hahaha...mountains were shaking and a mouse was born...hahaha

Clark...Clark...Clark...ends up empty handed...serves you right for being sooooooo slow :P...and what's with him sleeping on the floor???????

We was at 'cute' state...we'll stay at 'cute' ...tita warned Clark again so i think it'll take a while to get to a closer point again...and i think its a mistake...they either shouldn't tease this much or should gave a bit more...but tnx to them anyway they return my mood for some more serious and faster dramas again

The best part for me was Leah being afraid that Clark won't return as her mother didn't

P.S. I was wrong...they did stay over night...i was right...someone did interrupt them...but...twice?!?! Achieve...achieve...maybe it'll work ;)

Hi everyone! I've returned from vacation, back to Internet. Phew. Drama addict's worst nightmare. 

"a mouse was born." Lol. That had me cracking up. 

Yeah, I was wondering that same thing: Clark haul your silly bum up on that bed! Achieve, achieve! Push! :phew::w00t::vicx:

My favorite moment was how Clark confirmed Leah's fears of him not returning. "Come here", and embracing her. I absolutely love how Clark makes her feel safe. He's such a mentally stable and physically reassuring man. Contrast that with how Jiggs makes Leah feel. He's always breaking up with her. He throws tantrums, objects (not at people necessarily), and guilt towards her when he doesn't get his way. Such instablibilty cannot make her feel secure.  My only concern is that Leah will get back with Jiggs from feelings of guilt and responsibility to Tita Jack. Please PD no! Please don't ever have Clark & Leah separate!!

(One of my favorite aspects of the Kdrama Healer was that the OTP never broke up, Jung Ho always made Young Shin safe, and nobody hurt his woman without some retribution in retaliation. :P I'd hope that we could see a similar situation with OTWOL. Clark seems manly enough to take up that challenge!! Hahah)

PD! I'm gonna have words with you if the Third time around doesn't hit First Base for Real! You're evil for torturing us. But I still love the process of a getting to satisfaction. And then you'll probably rip our hearts out again, right? :tears:

What was everyone's favorite moment this week so far? Anyone else like seeing Jiggs less angry? 

• Like 2

O it will happen...we have 2 chances...at least one of them will come true...you'll see :) ...better be or fans will kill them ;)

you see? nothing happened in today episode..ha ha

i don't mind it's still ok for me:) maybe tomarrow something will 

• Like 1

My favorite moment was how Clark confirmed Leah's fears of him not returning. "Come here", and embracing her. I absolutely love how Clark makes her feel safe. He's such a mentally stable and physically reassuring man. Contrast that with how Jiggs makes Leah feel. He's always breaking up with her. He throws tantrums, objects (not at people necessarily), and guilt towards her when he doesn't get his way. Such instablibilty cannot make her feel secure.  My only concern is that Leah will get back with Jiggs from feelings of guilt and responsibility to Tita Jack. Please PD no! Please don't ever have Clark & Leah separate!!

(One of my favorite aspects of the Kdrama Healer was that the OTP never broke up, Jung Ho always made Young Shin safe, and nobody hurt his woman without some retribution in retaliation. :P I'd hope that we could see a similar situation with OTWOL. Clark seems manly enough to take up that challenge!! Hahah)

PD! I'm gonna have words with you if the Third time around doesn't hit First Base for Real! You're evil for torturing us. But I still love the process of a getting to satisfaction. And then you'll probably rip our hearts out again, right? :tears:

What was everyone's favorite moment this week so far? Anyone else like seeing Jiggs less angry? 

To tell you the truth...if they keep them so 'friendly' i would rather them to be separated...let them clear Jigs, Tita, her family staff then back together for real

Yeah Jigs....less angry...some more times shirtless...and i'll start to watch his scenes and skip those 2 ;)

you see? nothing happened in today episode..ha ha

i don't mind it's still ok for me:) maybe tomarrow something will 

Ye ye ye...you told me so...:rolleyes: ;)...don't you hate you were right? :lol:

Maybe i should stop writing on this topic...i always share my real feelings...and i don't want to ruin it for those here who have more pink glasses then i do

• Like 2

I couldn't stop laughing that they decided to sleep separately, like HELLO ! when did this start happening ? lol. @Jafstar you've hit the nail on the head, the stark contrast between Jiggs & Clark is so evident. Jiggs is so self centered, he refuses to see beyond his own wants and needs, his not the type of boyfriend or even person I'd want to be around tbh. I understand Leah came into his life and blew him away with how generous she is as a person, the same thing that is drawing Clark to her as well but he just wants to be on the receiving end of it all and poor Leah is/was stuck having to deal with his mood swings. I'm always saying this and it gets repetitive but the show is doing such an awesome job laying the foundation as to why Clark & Leah are so perfect for each other, it's beyond anything physical, they connect on that soul level if that makes sense lol. I love how instinctive and natural it is for the two to just be together, with each episode they become more and more comfortable and the lines are blurring between fake/real hubby x wifey. 

Can we just talk about the two near kisses, neither were imagined and were very much REAL . They're both in real deep but haven't consciously realised it yet, it's so much fun to watch and neither resisted it too. [Can we burn on alarm clocks, torches and random private properties please lol]. As for Clark & Leah, I hope they stay committed and together for majority of the show, I know a separation is inevitable but I want it to be from their end and not because of a third source (e.g. Jiggs, Tiita Jack & apparently there will be a third wheel second female lead, does anyone know how true that is ?) 

The hastag for today on twitter is #OTWOLGuilty - Poor Clark !! They better not make him feel bad about liking Leah. BUT it was about time they brought Clark into the picture too since Leah has been told a number of times not to like him.

The pic is cute, wonder what's going to happen :

Nanang and Clark!! #ONTWOL #jamesreid

A photo posted by @isayasena on Sep 9, 2015 at 4:28am PDT

Edited by KDIK

I'll do the recap in a while... COZ ASFGSDK;GHSL'DHKGJKDSGSJFGLHKJSHG!!!!! I NEED TO RESUSCITATE MYSELF FIRST!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! I DIED IN THERE!!! but aaaaiiiggggggoooo!!! why was it like that???!!! tsk!!!!

EPISODE 23 RECAP

Hidden Content

oh my God, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! daebak.. and your comments, haha.. i chuckle non stop hehe.. @ranxie salamat po. that was so cuteeeeeee and closeeeeeerrr :D

im glad that jiggs finally learned to open up about his feeling to his mom.. communication is one of the best way to solve the problems, especially with parents :) im glad they did it.

oh Clark, he knows well how to play with noona's heart.. :P  PD better gives their best kiss, .. cuz that 'almost' kiss just so yesterday haha.. do it, pali-pali, hehe..

• Like 2

@SuperNastar you're always welcome unnie >.<.. I'm really glad to see his progress too and on the next episode i think he'll melt further more yyeeeaahh!! Don't worry hun our hearts will surely get its satisfaction once they really do it coz this two can hella kiss so hot! but it wont be soon though coz i think the story will deepen further more with all the said conflicts.

@Jafstar I totally agree on that Healer part you said... that plot also made me love the show more coz they showed both characters grow stronger even without breaking up.. they supported each other all the way and face the problems together... i just hope this series will do the same since they quote it as "KILIGserye" not a "teleserye" so i'm expecting a more lighter turn out of events. but if we want this though, getting them together for real wont be sooner.

@KDIK those kisses are so friggin REAL alright!!! have you seen those deep breaths Clark made,, those sticky stares?? oh my god!!! those got me anticipating that the kiss might be for real but it crushed.... IT WENT DOWN BIG TIME!!! but its ok its too early for them to even to that anyways. let's just wait for the perfect time.

oh well  I reckon that on the upcoming episodes Clark will start to lie low and suppress his feelings because of what Tita Jack will say to him,

*teaser convo*

J: I love Leah. I like her. But sometimes i'm jealous of her. Coz Jigs loves her more than me.

C: It might not be like that Tita.

J: Yes its true.

Clark with the gloomy face after he put the phone down.. obviously he'll realized that what he's been doing isn't right and Leah is very important person to Jigs and Jigs is truly to dear to Tita Jack and Jack is everything to him so i bet he'll do that noble idiocy of sacrificing his feelings for Leah coz he doesn't want to hurt Tita Jack more. Oh well i'm hoping I'm wrong again.

• Like 2