[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

It might still be a little hazy idea since we know that Clark treasures his family and same with Leah. They both don't want to hurt other people. And the promise they made to Aunt Jack.

If only Jiggs can let go and stop beig possessive of Leah. Hopefully Aunt Jack will teach him a lesson when she finds out that he's not in grave danger and he's just acting a spoiled selfish brat.

Yeah they will resist coz of feeling of quilt twds Jigs and aunt...and they might get separated coz of that...but eventually Jigs will see their true love and give up

Jigs is her real son so she might go easy on him...if anyone sees that Leah &Clark becoming closer its her but yet when she saw them at the door first she mentioned was Jigs

While we're waiting for today ep here's a great JaDine video - James, Nadine in "On The Wings Of Love" Lyrical Dance :wub:

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 1

It might still be a little hazy idea since we know that Clark treasures his family and same with Leah. They both don't want to hurt other people. And the promise they made to Aunt Jack.

If only Jiggs can let go and stop beig possessive of Leah. Hopefully Aunt Jack will teach him a lesson when she finds out that he's not in grave danger and he's just acting a spoiled selfish brat.

Yeah they will resist coz of feeling of quilt twds Jigs and aunt...and they might get separated coz of that...but eventually Jigs will see their true love and give up

Jigs is her real son so she might go easy on him...if anyone sees that Leah &Clark becoming closer its her but yet when she saw them at the door first she mentioned was Jigs

We're all hoping for that to happen.

But Aunt Jack can't stop them from falling in love. I mean she did say that Leah is entitled to her own emotions and whatnot. She's just telling not to fall for Clark. But isn't thay contradicting her own words? Oh well. We can't help it since Aunt Jack's number 1 priority is angry bird Jiggs and she knows he loves Leah so much. (more like possessive of her)

He might get mad again at his mom if he finds out that she left the two alone. I bet he will call Leah nonstop.

On another note, I hope ABS-CBN will sub those conversations where they're using a dialect. Since not everyone can understand that. I have scene where I don't understand at all since I only know Tagalog. :( 

• Like 1

But Aunt Jack can't stop them from falling in love. I mean she did say that Leah is entitled to her own emotions and whatnot. She's just telling not to fall for Clark. But isn't thay contradicting her own words? Oh well. We can't help it since Aunt Jack's number 1 priority is angry bird Jiggs and she knows he loves Leah so much. (more like possessive of her)

He might get mad again at his mom if he finds out that she left the two alone. I bet he will call Leah nonstop.

Yeah, you can fall in love just not Clark, her wish...and try for her son...in a way i can't blame her and when it's just words not bad actions against them

Let Jigs call her all the time...i would love to see jealous Clark :P

• Like 2

Yeah, you can fall in love just not Clark, her wish...and try for her son...in a way i can't blame her and when it's just words not bad actions against them

Let Jigs call her all the time...i would love to see jealous Clark :P

I would love to see that as well. I wonder how he will react when he's really jealous.

• Like 2

I would love to see that as well. I wonder how he will react when he's really jealous.

Jealous Clark....hmmm. We had the start of a spark when Leah was showing off her appeal. Lol. He watched her very closely, with much incredibility, and when she returned he said she should have told that guy she was married. Hahaha. So yes, a really jealous Clark would be satisfying. I wonder if that Alejandro character from the pizza shop could be used-he seemed way too interested in her!

• Like 1

@zagigirl Thanks for sharing. That's a lovely video. :) They dance and sing so sweetly! YouTube has another song called "When you say nothing at all" that they sung as well. It's originally a folk song from a singer named Keith Whitley, and after he died, another country star mixed her voice with his. I have to say, JaDine did a pretty good job with their interpretation.  :D

Today's episode was Good!!!! As Tita Jack would say, "So sweet!!" We finally get Leah's perspective; she has an active imagination as well. And the dog she was talking to was cute. :D 

• Like 1

@zagigirl Thanks for sharing. That's a lovely video. :) They dance and sing so sweetly! YouTube has another song called "When you say nothing at all" that they sung as well. It's originally a folk song from a singer named Keith Whitley, and after he died, another country star mixed her voice with his. I have to say, JaDine did a pretty good job with their interpretation.  :D

Today's episode was Good!!!! As Tita Jack would say, "So sweet!!" We finally get Leah's perspective; she has an active imagination as well. And the dog she was talking to was cute. :D 

JaDine are really compatible and great...i have been watching yesterday many theirs videos on YT...such a good pair just for friends ;)

As for today ep, yes theirs scenes were nice...but how many of them?...3 or 4?...i'm pissed!...her family...Jigs...her family...Jigs..come on guys!

When i calm down i'll talk about their scenes maybe ;)

From the preview it seems tomm we'll be still at the party...and this time it's Leah time to be drunk ;)

• Like 1

@zagigirl

I feel the same! Maybe the next episode will have more scenes with Clark & Leah. Forget the whole concept of plot and side points PD!! We just wanna see the OTP play house! They are soooo cute together.

Didn't you just love the PDA at the anniversary party? Leah looked like she could just melt. Clark seems to be getting addicted since he's the one who takes the initiative in leading it; hand-holding, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, can't wait to hear him call her "wifey". And the kiss! Oooh! Loved Leah's reality check discussion with herself & the dog. I didn't quite understand what she said to herself but her reactions said much. Lol. 

Drunk Leah! What will she blurt out?!

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 1

As for today ep, yes theirs scenes were nice...but how many of them?...3 or 4?...i'm pissed!...her family...Jigs...her family...Jigs..come on guys!

From the preview it seems tomm we'll be still at the party...and this time it's Leah time to be drunk ;)

I feel the same! Maybe the next episode will have more scenes with Clark & Leah. Forget the whole concept of plot and side points PD!! We just wanna see the OTP play house! They are soooo cute together.

Didn't you just love the PDA at the anniversary party? Leah looked like she could just melt. Clark seems to be getting addicted since he's the one who takes the initiative in leading it; hand-holding, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, can't wait to hear him call her "wifey". And the kiss! Oooh! Loved Leah's reality check discussion with herself & the dog. I didn't quite understand what she said to herself but her reactions said much. Lol. 

O.K. ..i calmed down a bit ;)

I was hoping that sick scene will be tomm but as slowly as was today we'll wait for that till friday...

Yes, Clark takes initiatives  but probably tells her it just for show...wonder how long he'll be able to fool her ;)

We have the general idea what she was talking but i wish for subbs to understand all...it was funny as well 

Don't know what she'll say but did you notice Clark closed his eyes a bit and it seemed as he was getting closer to her ...what he'll do i wonder as well

Ah yess...did you see her daydreaming remarring Clark? So cute :wub:

I'm calmed down a bit not enough to mention others yet...for that i'll wait for subbs...no rush ;)

@jafstar what do you think whats the chance she throws up  at him while he's getting closer? :D...he passed out last time, she can't do the same right?

P.S. i think this becoming an obsession...i need to stop...better to go elsewhere for a while 

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 1

I'm back! I finally get to watch the episode tonight. 

JaDine are really compatible and great...i have been watching yesterday many theirs videos on YT...such a good pair just for friends ;)

That's one of the annoying thing in this episode. They focused too much on the side characters. Can't they give use more scenes of our leads? Hopefully tomorrow until Friday they can give us more couple scenes. :wub:

@zagigirl

That scene was cute. I think Clark heard what she was saying.

This is what Leah is asking herself. "What is happening to me? Why is it that every time I'm in that kind of situation with Clark, I cannot understand what I'm feeling. Why is like I feel tingly inside? No. No. I'm not feeling tingly. (Sorry I cannot translate the word "kilig". But it's that good feeling when you're in love or you see your crush or something. That tingling feeling inside of you.) It was windy and cold Leah, that's why you're feeling that tingly feeling. Why are you feeling that? You don't feel anything for Clark. Nothing. Nothing."

Then Clark came. I don't know if he heard or not. Because he was asking "Why nothing?"

Sorry if my translation is not up to par. I'm not really good at it.

I was hoping that sick scene will be tomm but as slowly as was today we'll wait for that till friday...

Yes, Clark takes initiatives  but probably tells her it just for show...wonder how long he'll be able to fool her ;)

We have the general idea what she was talking but i wish for subbs to understand all...it was funny as well 

Don't know what she'll say but did you notice Clark closed his eyes a bit and it seemed as he was getting closer to her ...what he'll do i wonder as well

I'm calmed down a bit not enough to mention others yet...for that i'll wait for subbs...no rush ;)

@jafstar what do you think whats the chance she throws up  at him while he's getting closer? :D...he passed out last time, she can't do the same right?

P.S. i think this becoming an obsession...i need to stop...better to go elsewhere for a while 

She's imagining that it's them! She's falling. She's falling. Hahaha!!!

I love how Clark is taking the initiative to show his affection though he was telling Leah that it's just for show. But inside he was enjoying it. Hehehe...

In the preview, it seems like Leah is drunk. She asked Clark when it will be them (like the couple at the party). When the will fall in love with each other?

• Like 1

This is what Leah is asking herself. "What is happening to me? Why is it that every time I'm in that kind of situation with Clark, I cannot understand what I'm feeling. Why is like I feel tingly inside? No. No. I'm not feeling tingly. (Sorry I cannot translate the word "kilig". But it's that good feeling when you're in love or you see your crush or something. That tingling feeling inside of you.) It was windy and cold Leah, that's why you're feeling that tingly feeling. Why are you feeling that? You don't feel anything for Clark. Nothing. Nothing."

Then Clark came. I don't know if he heard or not. Because he was asking "Why nothing?"

Sorry if my translation is not up to par. I'm not really good at it.

In the preview, it seems like Leah is drunk. She asked Clark when it will be them (like the couple at the party). When the will fall in love with each other?

Tnx dear grli.gif...it is a great help..then she told Clark she was telling something  'nothing' to a cute dog? Hahaha..

Well it really is 'when' not 'if' on her mind :wub:...just around the corner dear Leah ;)

• Like 1

Omo! If she does throw up, I will laugh so much! In one of their other movies, James' character threw up on Nadine's. Maybe it's her turn! Lol. I'd love to see the BTS, she'd probably be having so much. 

It is a crazy addiction, and what's worse is that it airs everyday, except on the weekends. It's like a sugar rush. So after feeding your drama addictions every day weekly, by Monday you've been deprived to the point of lunacy, and you keep on thinking, "Did they put out the subs yet? *whining appears* Why has it been a week, and STILL no subs?! Should I learn Tagalog?! Did someone post something on Soompi yet? Is Clark going to manage another kiss before Leah hurles her party food in his face?....wait. Where am I? What was I doing earlier? Living a life?....Oh. Hey! Look! Episode 15 is subbed now! Hooray!" :w00t: :D Vicious cycle. Walking away for a bit is healthy for one's sanity. 

@xiashenghan Thanks for translating that part. I think you are right, about him possibly hearing more. She wasn't exactly quiet! But it's so good to see that she's falling. Down the rabbit hole we go!

Maybe Clark is leaning in to tell her, "Dream on lush!" And then gets thrown up on. :w00t: 

Or, is leaning in for a kiss where she probably won't remember it his M.O.? But i don't think he'll get the opportunity. ;)

• Like 1

@Jafstar No problem. Glad of help though my translation is more on literal. Haha! I'm not good at it.

I guess he heard more. He was near when she's telling herself that she don't have feeling for Clark. And the way he asked "Why nothing?" instead of "What's nothing?" makes the gears in my head turn and speculate that he indeed heard her. Haha!

I feel like he is going to kiss her in the preview (wow! Two kisses in one day. :wub:) but may back down if he's reminded of Jiggs. (hopefully not!)

Finally a Soompi thread for OTWOL! Thank you for creating this kabayan xiashenghan

Im happy to see many international fans who love this drama too! :)

@seirranime Welcome to the thread kabayan! Glad that you joined us here. The more of us the merrier. It's fun to discuss the show here.

Feel free to share your thoughts about this show.

Hashtag for tonight is #OTWOLHangover

• Like 2

It is a crazy addiction, and what's worse is that it airs everyday, except on the weekends. It's like a sugar rush. So after feeding your drama addictions every day weekly, by Monday you've been deprived to the point of lunacy, and you keep on thinking, "Did they put out the subs yet? *whining appears* Why has it been a week, and STILL no subs?! Should I learn Tagalog?! Did someone post something on Soompi yet? Is Clark going to manage another kiss before Leah hurles her party food in his face?....wait. Where am I? What was I doing earlier? Living a life?....Oh. Hey! Look! Episode 15 is subbed now! Hooray!" w00t.gif.89bfc5f07f7dab28102e6b9c1ad200c :D Vicious cycle. Walking away for a bit is healthy for one's sanity. 

Well its more for cry then laugh about...but hahaha you made my day default_biggrin.png.fb0704fc58b7f5e90000...and yeah thats me :P...i don't hide...its even pointed out under my name: ADDICTED!!!! 

Where is today ep? Can't wait... did he hear more? didn't? kiss? throw up? pass out? neither? What a torture :sweatingbullets: ...but as of @xiashenghan info about Hangover it could be fun...if he'll be the one to take off her clothes and puts her to bed  ;) 

• Like 2

Guest engineeredbygod

:wub: I'm so hooked with this series. I'm always excited for the uploads of the series but whenever i check my twitter account, spoiler spoiler everywhere... but that's normal.. considering  Philippines is 5hrs ahead of us. But I still have this sweet smile on my face everytime leah and clark will have their scenes. I fall inlove more and more with their characters and oh boy, the look of clark towards leah was really melting! I even send a screen shot to my fiance, telling him how sweet this JaDine is. then  he told that's why your very sweet for the last few days, I was like,yeah guilty because the joy that clark and leah shows overflows towards me that's why I'm encourage and inspired with their cuteness :)

I hope my fiance will call me wifey after our october wedding :D

Well back to OTP, I wish that they will be honest with what they feel, and have the courage to tell honestly what they felt, because they can't hide their feelings forever. :D

It is a crazy addiction, and what's worse is that it airs everyday, except on the weekends. It's like a sugar rush. So after feeding your drama addictions every day weekly, by Monday you've been deprived to the point of lunacy, and you keep on thinking, "Did they put out the subs yet? *whining appears* Why has it been a week, and STILL no subs?! Should I learn Tagalog?! Did someone post something on Soompi yet? Is Clark going to manage another kiss before Leah hurles her party food in his face?....wait. Where am I? What was I doing earlier? Living a life?....Oh. Hey! Look! Episode 15 is subbed now! Hooray!" w00t.gif.89bfc5f07f7dab28102e6b9c1ad200c :D Vicious cycle. Walking away for a bit is healthy for one's sanity. 

Well its more for cry then laugh about...but hahaha you made my day default_biggrin.png.fb0704fc58b7f5e90000...and yeah thats me :P...i don't hide...its even pointed out under my name: ADDICTED!!!! 

Where is today ep? Can't wait... did he hear more? didn't? kiss? throw up? pass out? neither? What a torture :sweatingbullets: ...but as of @xiashenghan info about Hangover it could be fun...if he'll be the one to take off her clothes and puts her to bed  ;) 

Haha! If that scene happens then that's major OMG and squealing for me. Which I try to suppress since I don't want to look insane tk other people. Hahaha!!! If that happens, Leah might think that something happened the night before (she might not remember anything after) considering Clark sleeps half naked. Hahaha!!! EPIC! I can't wait for today's episode.

:wub: I'm so hooked with this series. I'm always excited for the uploads of the series but whenever i check my twitter account, spoiler spoiler everywhere... but that's normal.. considering  Philippines is 5hrs ahead of us. But I still have this sweet smile on my face everytime leah and clark will have their scenes. I fall inlove more and more with their characters and oh boy, the look of clark towards leah was really melting! I even send a screen shot to my fiance, telling him how sweet this JaDine is. then  he told that's why your very sweet for the last few days, I was like,yeah guilty because the joy that clark and leah shows overflows towards me that's why I'm encourage and inspired with their cuteness :)

I hope my fiance will call me wifey after our october wedding :D

Well back to OTP, I wish that they will be honest with what they feel, and have the courage to tell honestly what they felt, because they can't hide their feelings forever. :D

Welcome to the thread, @engineeredbygod!

The way Clark looks at Leah is a recipe for major swooning on our end. I mean who wouldn't love to get looked at by that hottie. With full of love at that? I should look for a boyfriend like Clark. Hahaha!!! Major envy.

They really suit each other. Dang it. I don't really follow loveteams in the Philippines since I'm not really into it and they tend to be all over the place there but with this OTP I don't mind. Hahaha!!!

On the other note, I'll congratulate you ahead of your October wedding.

• Like 2

@xiashenghan Oh man, I haven't seen subs yet, so I didn't know Clark said "Why nothing". He may have heard more! (Wish they'd show his perspective as well, walking up to her) I always watch dramas raw so that I can closely watch facial & body expressions. Sometimes that works to my disadvantage, not fully understanding & seeing spoilers. But with this one, they've mixed more English into the dialog, so it's easier to guess what the scene is about.

hope he'll try to kiss her!! (The kind of kiss not for public show but of his personal desires.) But he may not; he's loves his family, which includes Jiggs. :rolleyes: Clark won't break those bonds just for a crush, he'll need a deeply profound reason to break all those inner laws. We see him falling but he's not in love yet. 

Few more hours to go! 

Hashtag Too funny

• Like 2

@xiashenghan did you noticed somewhere in teasers and shorts videos scene when they both lying down, not on the bed more like floor, he has shirt like this one from last ep and she has darker blue man shirt and they slowly turns to each other, it could be today after she comes to her senses :P

@jafstar so if he'll not let himself to break those bonds easyly you mean they won't kiss??? We'll wait till everything will be clear??? Oh noooooooo :sweatingbullets: ;) 

• Like 1