[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks for that funny comment!! leaf

I watched the scene where LJH confronts KBJ and I got so upset and emotional!! I had some difficulties not to kill crazy rabbit  KBJ!! Sorry!

I am certain all viewers wanted to do the same to KBJ.

Hahaha...I think everyone wants to kill him if only we can go into the computer screen, lol.:P It's sad when LJH looking at the calendar waiting for the day he'll be killed and still not able to do anything to change it. When he gift the watch to CSH, gahhh....a last token of his affection for her. Now it's all up to CSH to do the last work of capturing the bad guys...so sad it's ending tomorrow....:dissapointed_relieved:

@ Mico Ricco

I agree with you evil officers definitely should pay for their wrongdoings. That's why I wrote "Together the four of those awesome humans will lock Kim Bum-Joo, Ahn Chi-Soo, Jang Young-Chul and the devil's spawn (the rapists) up in a room together in a asylum until they die. All whilst they must listen to 1 song (insert the most annoying song you can think of) in a loop forever. It's a win/win." in my post a while back.

LJH is my fav character in this drama because he cares for people and his only goal is to help others. He is the type of person every officer should inspire to be. I pray that IRL there are a lot of officers like him he is a hero in my eyes. It's people like him that help balance the madness in this world. No matter how messed up the word is I believe God will send good people to help get rid of the evilness that goes on. :wub:

I know this is not a fairy tale but can this drama not conclude like 'Sign'?

KBJ cut his finger? so his DNA is still on the knife? .....realistically, DNA cannot be determined after a long period of time....The scarf serves no purpose too.

I was hoping the Park elder brother would survive, and become an attorney to convict the congressman, then Park junior would become a hoodlum and get killed......LJH and CSH survived and married each other.:P. .....i am building castle in the air.

It's just too sad to see CSH come to a lonely end:confounded:

@BaiZiHua agreeing with you. Put Kim Bum-Joo, Jang Young-Chul, the devil's spawn (the rapists), and maybe Ahn Chi-Soo too, in a room together in a asylum until they die. Additional punishment, make them listening over and over again to a recorded song by drunkard CSH.

I'm probably the only one who's not happy to hear the possibility of season 2 for Signal :P I mean, I want everything to resolve nicely in this season, no open-ending :(:( 

If there is a season 2, I want it to be like the Reply series, where we have similar theme but different characters (and of course cameo with the old cast is always always fun). Or like Let's eat series, where some casts remain but completely new environment. 

(tbh, who wants to see more corruptions? It angers me so much lol. A psychopath villain would be nicer than corruptions, i think.) 

@BaiZiHua agreeing with you that there are many good and hardworking government officials (including police officers).

So, we must show our gratitude to them whenever possible.

In this tvN video on 11 February, PHY distributed coffee drink to police personnel to thank them for their selfless commitment to keep all of us save.

@annyeonghasibnika Thank you for sharing and translating for us the various news on the possibility of s2. 

Really appreciate your sharing. :)

@kaqueski if there is really s2 l want it to be by both Writer KEH and PD KWS but l doubt this can happen. 

Without KEH and KWS, s2 can never have the same feel and attachment on me.  

PD is a man on a mission so he will embark on another drama to highlight another social issue.  On this reasoning l doubt he will continue with a s2 on Signal.

From several posts I read here, some people really don't care for, or dislike Park Hae-young (some even want to swap him with his older brother or get him killed). Is it a personal reason? Is it related to the actor?

I get that Lee Jae-han is larger than life, but as someone completely unfamiliar with the three actors, I think all three of them had given their best performances. 

3 minutes ago, selenette said:

From several posts I read here, some people really don't care for, or dislike Park Hae-young (some even want to swap him with his older brother or get him killed). Is it a personal reason? Is it related to the actor?

I get that Lee Jae-han is larger than life, but as someone completely unfamiliar with the three actors, I think all three of them had given their best performances. 

First of all, I had thought that PHY might die because he had no idea who LJH was, when he had for the first time the talkie-walkie... so I had imagined that LJH must have done something that had changed PHY's future.

Then I have defended the actor for his emotional state of mind. To me, it was really well played because I could really understand PHY's state of mind (bitterness, anger, frustration, rage, pain aso). 

So I am fine with the actor and I am hoping that PHY will survive thanks to CSH's intervention. 

I wanted the big brother to survive because he had such a tragic life, well aware this might not be possible.

After watching raw version now l know l got it wrong. 

Those preview(s) with PHY's hand stained with blood is just a continuation of "witnesses" framing PHY to be the murderer of ACS.

PHY denied this ACS murder accusation.

But knowing KBJ, he is capable of anything to get someone framed of a crime.

Archived