[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

I think the lack of discussion stems from the lack of information the drama is providing. Anything we say now is just speculation. The drama is keeping its card close to its chest.

Once the OTP really starts we will get alot of gifs and gushing (you have been warned! I plan to gush ALOT).

Suzy and Woo Bin has been on my wishlist of OTP since I fell for him in Heirs. Before they started dating other people so I have years of pent up expectations to release. 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaannnddddd I'm here too.

This drama is amazing in a way that I never assumed. Right from the start, right from the moment tears fell from KWB's eyes, I was intrigued. I was caught. This drama is beyond me. Honestly I never expected it to be this good.

I want to call up my guys over here who enjoyed this drama with me. @xiashenghan twin unnie, @shineeukshawol , @Mau_Cherry @Kasmic @bebebisous33 @maplekist @sunshine15 @namedx @pandalover1 @AdelaM @sanika and many many more!

Come enjoy this wild ride, this rollercoaster romance...

Thanks for the shout out @heartoppaya I would love to watch KWB esp seeing all those buff up topless images of him ... OMG! is he on steroids hahaha! Mian excuse my jokes I mean no harm :phew: I love KWB and look forward to his drama return. The cinematography is stunning but sadly I havent got the time as yet. ENJOY it everyone and hopefully I can watch it later esp when more eps are released. I feel a drama marathon coming up :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: 

25c747e5463188e11972912a795ac0a9.png

cr to owner

@accioclarice whaaat... oh well, I guess I can't have everything in one go xD But that piano theme so good, it also played when Joon Young returned to search No Eul in a blizzard. Captured my heart right away.  

@moomooz well, soompi was always quite place for Woo Bin (and Suzy too this time, I guess). And they're releasing BTS videos (both KBS and Youku), but so far they're short and nothing interesting. 

@idless no, hilarious without double meaning, it was funny moment. Exposing CEO and her seniors' hypocrisy. I like how No Eul is a kind girl, but also not afraid to speak her mind and even hurt people. 

I don't know if such a legendary and immortal persons like @heartoppaya and @Kasmic needes a welcome, but Hello:)

UF is really amazing. I can't say in advance. But two first episodes is wonderful. I myself waited to UF too long and was ready for anything, but they were able to surprise. From first frame this atmosphere, musical background is very beautiful. We know the plot in general terms, but made on the basis of available information my assumptions prove to be wrong. We know key moments of characters' love story, but it seems a big role here will be played a semitone. 

32 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

OMG! is he on steroids hahaha! Mian excuse my jokes I mean no harm :phew: 

No it's high protein dietgreen-scarf-emoticon-36.gif?1292794373:P

5 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

I don't know if such a legendary and immortal persons like @heartoppaya and @Kasmic needes a welcome, but Hello:)

UF is really amazing. I can't say in advance. But two first episodes is wonderful. I myself waited to UF too long and was ready for anything, but they were able to surprise. From first frame this atmosphere, musical background is very beautiful. We know the plot in general terms, but made on the basis of available information my assumptions prove to be wrong. We know key moments of characters' love story, but it seems a big role here will be played a semitone. 

No it's high protein dietgreen-scarf-emoticon-36.gif?1292794373:P

Ahhh.... Thank you for the welcome. Of course me and @Kasmic unnie are very famous for being perverts everywhere so its nice to be welcomed in any thread. Hehe.

And right off the bat, even before watching it you can see how our immortal behaves... Like the perv she is... Hehe..

Anyways, I'm loving the buff arms too. Imagine what it would feel like if they were wrapped around you.. Sans clothing maybe.... My mind's running wild again... Damn.

Anyway yes, this drama surprised me right from the start. Honestly I wasn't going to watch it although I've been a Binnie fan for so long (since White Christmas) but I wasn't fond (pun unintended) of Suzy and her acting. But, like Binnie sweeping me off my feet like he always does, Suzy made me smile with her adorableness and charm. I have to say, I'm impressed.

Eighteen more EPs to go, much more love, hugs and kisses. Not to forget, unfortunately, tears too.

Good news is, I'm here for the long haul.

Thanks for the warm welcome @ProudofYou and love your ID name ;)

High protein indeed he certainly beefed up those arms and muscles. Im just drooling over @windofwar ava pic... AISH!!! I can just stare at that alll day and who needs the drama HAHAHA!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411 do we need to continue here @heartoppaya (Im giggling silly here and that is a really silly question. No doubt we will esp when more skin opps I mean eps is released. crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

This fanart is very pretty. 

83bebad70ed555b96c8a44865d999752.png

cr as tag

28 minutes ago, windofwar said:

@ProudofYou i get emotional, when I think about two upcoming scenes: 

1. obviously kissing scene;

2. when No Eul discovers truth about Joon Young. 

crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Honestly before that, I might break up crying if mum gave JY food... Their scenes were heartbreaking for me honestly.

31 minutes ago, windofwar said:

Honestly before that, I might break up crying if mum gave JY food... Their scenes were heartbreaking for me honestly.

33 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Thanks for the warm welcome @ProudofYou and love your ID name ;)

High protein indeed he certainly beefed up those arms and muscles. Im just drooling over @windofwar ava pic... AISH!!! I can just stare at that alll day and who needs the drama HAHAHA!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411 do we need to continue here @heartoppaya (Im giggling silly here and that is a really silly question. No doubt we will esp when more skin opps I mean eps is released. crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

This fanart is very pretty. 

cr as tag

Let's not go there @Kasmic unnie... But I agree about @windofwar 's profile pic... Makes you be happy that you're alive... Hehehe.. *pervy mind activated*

6 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

@heartoppaya ahaha perversion is my element, so I'd be happy to share with you my dirty little thoughts:lol:

@Kasmic Oh, I am too fond Woobinie. I could take ID "pervert", since it reflects my essence  But I can't allow that under such ID had his picangel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

his hands and bodymouse-girl-emoticon-15.gif?1292795468  «I'll think about it tomorrow» :naughty:

@Kasmic unnie I think we've found ourselves a colleague... *evil grin*

@windofwar yep you're doing a great job with the bragging. Might take you places...Hehehe... Thank you for the welcome. So glad to be here. I'll make kasmic unnie watch it too. Lol

9 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Joon Young and his mom scene was a highlight for me in the 1st episode (along with the ending, of course). He knows, that if she gives him food, that means she accepted and forgave. Also it clearly hurts him to see, that she cares about other guys, when he is the one, who needs it more. 

38 minutes ago, windofwar said:

I really hope for a kiss at this scene green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif?1292794364  If I will conjecture three or four kisses, it's not great impudence on my part?

It breaks my heart, but I'm readycrazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386

And I guess why Joon Young named his dog with such name. This should be a very close relationship with No Jik:wub:

Archived