[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

@kbleon @melchai,  Haha....Thanks for the welcome, chingus. I was just lurking around.

Was so glad that they shortened the childhood series from 10 eps to 4 eps, that would mean that we get to see our favourite guy in 46 eps! fdmlu8.gif

Poor @kbleon would have to wake up super early again during the screening of the 50 eps!

I'm sure she don't mind, my dear chingu.

Good to see so many chingus here, annyeong to @yaqiyuki , @mtmaharini @valsava  @docster6  @suchadiva42 :D

Thanks to @jwand for starting the thread fdmlu8.gif

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kbleon @melchai,  Haha....Thanks for the welcome, chingus. I was just lurking around.

Was so glad that they shortened the childhood series from 10 eps to 4 eps, that would mean that we get to see our favourite guy in 46 eps! fdmlu8.gif

Poor @kbleon would have to wake up super early again during the screening of the 50 eps!

I'm sure she don't mind, my dear chingu.

Good to see so many chingus here, annyeong to @yaqiyuki , @mtmaharini @valsava  @docster6  @suchadiva42 :D

Thanks to @jwand for starting the thread fdmlu8.gif

Welcome Aboard @libra22, All coming together quite well

[Casting] Nam Joo Hyuk in 'Glamorous Temptation'

fsdj.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Nam Joo Hyuk confirmed for MBC drama 'Glamorous Temptation'

1. [+3,271, -263] Uhm.. He needs more acting practice

2. [+3,035, -301] If it were an actress, she would likely be grilled by now with sponsor accusations. He's a guy so he's not getting hated as much

3. [+2,366, -140] I like that he's hardworking but he seriously needs more practice

4. [+416, -34] Nam Joo Hyuk, Ahn Jae Hyun and Hong Jong Hyun, these 3 aren't meant for acting. They're not even fit for lead roles

5. [+396, -42] He's worse than Lee Yeon Hee but everyone's keeping mum because he's a guy. Aren't we too lenient towards men?

6. [+318, -16] Wow. YG's pushing him a lot

7. [+351, -67] I much rather prefer seeing Yook Sung Jae in more dramas. He's a better actor than Nam Joo Hyuk

8. [+179, -12] It's nice that he's active in dramas lately but I miss him in  "I'm Going to School"

9. [+168, -16] Is he a model or an actor?

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:51 PM (Edited by Waveyalove, 14 August 2015 - 01:14 PM.)

uuhfs.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Kim Sae Ron confirmed for 'Dazzling Temptation' (Glamorous Temptation), to work with Nam Joo Hyuk

1. [+1,366, -50] They don't match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,280, -122] Not sure about So Hyun but Kim Sae Ron has that tough image that isn't fit for a child role

3. [+1,023, -38] So, he just needs to be paired up with Yoo Jung now? ㅎㅎ

4. [+833, -24] Kim Sae Ron with Nam Joo Hyuk.... Uhm....

5. [+107, -8] They don't match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+93, -12] Kim Sae Ron looks mature to play a young girl role

7. [+95, -15] She had her eyes done, did she?

8. [+86, -11] Is Nam Joo Hyuk any good? His acting sucks but it must be because he's from YG that he keeps landing roles. I'm really curious

9. [+46, -3] Heol. Weekday timeslots are about to be stained with makjang too? This is from the writer of 'May Queen' and 'Golden Rainbow'

10. [+28, -1] Nam Joo Hyuk has already worked with Kim So Hyun in 'Who Are You' and he's about to be in a project with Kim Sae Ron. He'll soon work with Yoo Jung, I suppose ㅋㅋㅋ
http://kkuljaem.blog...yuk-in.html?m=1

@libra22" Glad 2 see you as well, you and @kbleon really brought it to us over at the BOAB thread with pics etc. So I know we'll get the same on this thread with our Handsome JSW :P

@suchadiva42,  And this time @kbleon, Have 50 episode to play with

HIIIIIIIIIII don't forget about me! Hahahahahah :D

@valsava I'm ready, bring it on!

That's the spirits @kbleon ! :w00t::lol:

When I watched "Who Are You, School 2015" Nam Joo-Hyuk appeared to be very tall and athletic (handsome too). My first impression was that he is taller than Joo Sang-Wok. After looking it up, Nam is 188 cm tall (still growing) and Joo is 180 cm tall. 8 cm is about 3 inches taller. I am sure after the drama starts and when the switch over to adults is made, we wouldn't notice that difference in height; unless there are a lot of flashbacks to the teen years. We usually see a smaller or thinner teen actor and then an adult version with a fuller body. But in this case, Nam is a solid athlete; he played a Gold-Medal winning world-class swimmer in "Who Are You, School 2015." So even though Joo Sang-Wook is quite an athlete himself (see Masked Prosecutor wrestling features), it might be difficult to ignore the fully developed teen version.

When I watched "Who Are You, School 2015" Nam Joo-Hyuk appeared to be very tall and athletic (handsome too). My first impression was that he is taller than Joo Sang-Wok. After looking it up, Nam is 188 cm tall (still growing) and Joo is 180 cm tall. 8 cm is about 3 inches taller. I am sure after the drama starts and when the switch over to adults is made, we wouldn't notice that difference in height; unless there are a lot of flashbacks to the teen years. We usually see a smaller or thinner teen actor and then an adult version with a fuller body. But in this case, Nam is a solid athlete; he played a Gold-Medal winning world-class swimmer in "Who Are You, School 2015." So even though Joo Sang-Wook is quite an athlete himself (see Masked Prosecutor wrestling features), it might be difficult to ignore the fully developed teen version.

Yes @docster6 ..some of the fans of NJH n JSW discussed about the height and the builds of both actors .. some may notice and some might not be  bother at all ..but both appeared to be have a physical of an athlete ..let see how the transformation between these two actors in the drama .. hope the team productions take into considerations as it might slightly effect the viewers who will be watching especially for both fans ...

"Fancy Seduction", Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron as lovers?

The script reading for the new MBC drama "Fancy Seduction" happened on the 18th. "Fancy Seduction" is a drama about a girl who is thrown into the world of high society and gets involved in the top 1% of them. The reading was attended by producer Kim Sang-hyeob, Nam Joo-hyeok, Kim Sae-ron, Jeong Jin-yeong, Kim Byeong-se, Nah Yeong-hee, Kim Mi-kyeong, Jeong In-gi, Kim Bo-ra and more. Nam Joo-hyeok plays the younger version of the leading character Jin Hyeong-woo and played the perfect boy in love. Kim Sae-ron plays the younger version of the leading female character Sin Eun-soo. Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron got along well and were lovely. Their synergy is expected to bring good results to the drama. Nam Joo-hyeok has starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Who Are You - School 2015" with Kim So-hyeon-I. This time it's Kim Sae-ron.
Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... Copy & paste guideline for this article Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink Read more at: http://tr.im/pqL88

IMG_20150818_094216.jpg

Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron at script reading session of 'Fancy Seduction'

Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron showed off their perfect chemistry during the script reading session of MBC's new Monday & Tuesday special drama, "Fancy Seduction". "Fancy Seduction" is about a woman who tossed herself into the fancy world, seduced by the mysteriousness inadvertently. The drama depicts the influences she causes in the inaccessible top 1% of upper class society. Families destroyed by materialism will heal through the recreated family love. The drama is highly anticipated as a well-made drama. On last August 16th, writer Son Yeong-mok and producer Kim Sang-hyeob as well as actors and actresses including Nam Joo-hyeok, Kim Sae-ron, Jeong Jin-yeong, Kim Byeong-se, Nah Yeong-hee, Kim Mi-kyeong, Jeong In-gi, Kim Bo-ra gathered together in the script reading room at MBC's Sangam building. On this day, writer Son Yeong-mok said, "Let's be happy and have fun working together", and producer Kim Sang-hyeob said, "Writer Son Yeong-mok is warmhearted and considerate so I can rely on him all the time. I'll do my best to create a fun drama". The actors worked hard and professionally in the friendly atmosphere. The perfect interaction and chemistry between the actors raised the anticipation on the drama. Nam Joo-hyeok, who plays the male lead, Jin Hyeong-woo's youth age expressed the fluttering heart of a boy, who fell in love for the first time. Kim Sae-ron, who plays the female lead, Sin Eun-soo's high school days, showed off her cute and lovely appeals, and of course her stable acting performances fully. Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron heated up the room with the youthful and sweet loveline of high school students. "Fancy Seduction" will begin on October 5th after the completion of "Splendid Politics".

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... Read more at: http://tr.im/RVZJx

'Brilliant seduction', Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun lineup confirmed

'Brilliant seduction', Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun lineup confirmed

MBC drama 'brilliant seduction, completed the cast of this Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee and other major actors.

'Brilliant seduction "(a play directed sonyoungmok gimsanghyeop May Queen Pictures production) crew is 22 days Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jung Jin Young, Cha Ye-Ryun to determine the final cast line-up announced to build a full-scale rush production.

'Brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength that causes unintentionally entering a woman in the top 1% of the high society that can not be beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into a colorful world on secret attraction.

Choi Kang-hee is the girl protagonist sineunsu station to take '7th Grade Civil Servant' after gimsanghyeop PD and were reunited in two years.

Sineunsu daughter alone to live life kiwoomyeo contact type wokingmam the character hanging work for themselves pay the debt. Choi Kang-hee is the first time sets out to take turns acting as maternal mom role after a strong debut.

Previous' Heart to Heart ',' 7th Grade Civil Servant ',' Protect the Boss', 'My Sweet City "and the appearances to the romantic comedy Choi Kang-hee is this drama showed a strong smoke delicate and expected to complete the internal smoke in depth collect.

Parliamentarians jinhyeongwoo station with complete specification was confirmed as the only child Joo Sang-wook.

Joo Sang-wook is expected to be fully digest a rush of hot desire harboring ambitions only towards the adviser role.

'Masked inspection', 'Cunning Single Lady', 'Good Doctor', shows the variety of smoke transformed through a 'giant' in the Joo Sang-wook is this work has received recognition for presence and acting ability adds a curiosity japeulji captured the viewers' hearts with some charm .

The top 1% gangseokhyeon station chief of the Royal Family, the Method actor Jung Jin Young has been cast. Line gangseokhyeon at the heart of political power is a self-made person suffering from all kinds of sanjeonsujeon.

Cha Ye-Ryun has assumed the role of a political one weeks Cinderella River combines an elegant grace and beauty. Gangil that a female politician with a frightening tenacity and relentless determination, the daughter of gangseokhyeon.

'Brilliant seduction' is 'Hwajeong' successor on October 5 first broadcast.

Hahaha oh! My bad. Got a scare for nothing hahahah

Ha ha .. me too.... thanks @kbleon for the info ...  hopefully we get to see the leads  next week ... ahhhh now i feel pump up and excited again... ha ha

Hi @docster6 @libra22 .. glad to see u here ...welcome ..welcome ...

@kenixoon , @ross27 , @sueyip , @mtmaharini .. do come and join us ! :lol::w00t:

Thank you @Melchai. I am excited about this drama too. Let's hope JSW has chosen a good one. Cheers!

More news from Glamorous Temptation

breathlesssurvival

nam joo hyuk + kim sae ron as otp !!!!!

srjh

DAEBAK.I wanted to scream out loud when I saw this news but I was at the office. DREAMS DO COME TRUE. I don’t care how inglorious MBC drama, Glorious Temptation, may turn out to be – I’ll be hanging in there for as long my Joo Hyukie and Sae Ronie are on the screen… as a couple, no less. I was whining away at the conclusion of School 2015; Who Are You that I totally wished Nam Joo Hyuk would do something with Kim Sae Ron…but I didn’t think my fantasy would materialise so soon. This news is a close second in terms of the mega excitement factor, with the announcement of Shin Min Ah cuddling with So Ji Sub in their upcoming drama a swoony first place.

I’m so happpppy – the pair should rock unless they honest-to-goodness have zero chemistry. KSR is A-OK with acting with oppas in romantic roles as we all know, and NJH was sweet with Kim So Hyun…so I do think they can be pretty kick-richard simmons if all goes well. They star as the teenage version of the lead characters. Whatever.  Just wanna see them together.

Goodness…two of my absolute fave babies together…can’t wait!!! Production is scheduled to kick off in September and well, you can count on me posting any BTS pics I can get my hands on as the two chug along with filming. My babies!!!

breathlesssurvival

watch what rocks your boat
cr. video (for screenshots) + photo credits: ronsae_chn & cr: j._.amie & choi min woo

first look at kim sae ron + nam joo hyuk filming dazzling temptation

dt7

I can’t even contain my squeals. They look absolutely gorgeously cute together – love their styling, especially Kim Sae Ron. There is a video of them filming… caught by some fortunate fans and it shows Nam Joo Hyuk lying on the ground with Kim Sae Ron hovering over him. I can’t bring the clip over so I screen shot the clearer frames. These are pretty fresh off the set since they were taken today, that is August 23. My excitement level for this pairing is sky-high…

dtb4dtb7 dtb5 dtb6 dtb8

dt6 dtb1

dtb2

Archived