[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk go back to school for ‘Glamorous Temptation’

2015090209325411299-540x402.jpg

The production team for upcoming MBC TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Glamorous Temptation,’ has today released a new still of Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk.

In the still, Kim Sae Ron and Nam Joo Hyuk are seen in school uniforms, as they displayed the unique youthful charms of 18 years old teenagers.

Nam Joo Hyuk will play the young version of Jin Hyeong Woo (Joo Sang Wook), with Kim Sae Ron taking on the young version of Shin Eun Soo (Choi Kang Hee). The two will play out a heart-palpitating first love of a high-school couple, and allow viewers to reminisce about their past that cannot be easily forgotten.

‘Glamorous Temptation’ is a 50-episode modern drama that delves on two former high school classmates, who now have a step-mother/daughter relationship in their adult years, and their turbulent lives revolving around the men they love, their suffering, their sacrifices, and their ambitions.

The drama will premiere on October 5th, following ‘Splendid Politics.’

Source

• Replies 8.1k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

'Last' actor 'Praying Mantis' Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I takes a new role in 'Fancy Seduction'

Read more at: http://tr.im/XpXgr 

24279_33601_3824.jpg

Actor Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I, who has been showing off the crazy screen presence for his role 'Praying Mantis', Lee Beom-soo's right-hand man on JTBC's weekend drama, "Last", has been cast for MBC's new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Fancy Seduction". Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I has now listed his name among the star-studded cast for "Fancy Seduction" including Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Jeong Jin-yeong, Cha Ye-ryeon, Nah Yeong-hee, Kim Chang-wan, Park Jeong-ah, Kim Sae-ron, and Nam Joo-hyeok. Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I will play Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee)'s younger brother Sin Beom-soo. Beom-soo is a great singer and popular among girls for his special talent. However, the character is of a considerate personality, whose only interest is his sister's happiness. This year's highly anticipated MBC's special drama project, "Fancy Seduction" tells the story of a woman, who was led into the inaccessible top high class society accidentally as she was attracted by the mysterious side. Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I's agency BH Entertainment said, "Kim Hyeong-gyoo-I has been broadening his acting spectrum through various roles" and "He will show off his lovely sweet side this time, contrasted to his scary image in "Last"". The roles he played include killer Yohan, Park Yoo-chun's counterpart in SBS "Three Days", dentist Seo In-woo in "Good Day", Hyen-bal in 'My Love Eun-dong'. He also has made a successful debut on big screen for his impressive role as Chang-joon in movie "Intimate Enemies", in which Ryoo Seung-beom , and Ko Joon-hee co-starred as the leads. "Fancy Seduction" is slated to begin on October 5th after the completion of "Splendid Politics".

Source : www.tvj.co.kr/news/ar... Read more at: http://tr.im/XpXgr

"Fancy Seduction" Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron's difference in height Read more at: http://tr.im/N0nnJ 

201509040742202510_1.jpg

Actor Nam Joo-hyeok and actress Kim Sae-ron from the drama "Fancy Seduction" started the making of the drama. They play the younger versions of Joo Sang-wook and Choi Kang-hee and they were seen walking together, hiding their feelings for each other. Nam Joo-hyeok and Kim Sae-ron were professionals and showed concentration the moment the cue sign was given. Their first filming was successful and they surprised everyone with their realistic performances. They were as good as any other grown-ups. Meanwhile, "Fancy Seduction" is about a woman who lives the lowest class life in a powerful family that is in the top 1% list of powerful families starring Choi Kang-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-ryeon, Jeong Jin-yeong and others.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

first love

dto4

dto5

dto6

Awwww. First stills of our couple side by side. Love that Kim Sae Ron is the cold, sulky party while Nam Joo Hyuk seems to be the warmer one. MBC continues to release stills of the young couple, this time on a street date. Nam Joo Hyuk towers over Kim Sae Ron but she doesn’t look tiny, just willowy and lithe. Seeing them together is just making me squeeeeeeee…I know there will be some who with disagree with me, but I’m really stoked by this youthful pairing. I hope MBC drops the posters and teasers real soon…

first love

Nam Joo Hyuk Steals the Hearts of Fans in Still Cuts For “Brilliant Seduction” 

Nam-Joo-Hyuk.png?itok=5BN0x8Nd

MBC’s new drama “Brilliant Seduction” is receiving a lot of attention even before the broadcast of the first episode thanks to Nam Joo Hyuk’s seductive yet romantic gestures.
    Nam Joo Hyuk will be playing the child counterpart of character Jin Hyung Woo. The character will be taken on by Joo Sang Wook as the drama proceeds. Nam Joo Hyuk will be acting alongside Choi Kang Hee’s child counterpart, Kim Sae Ron. Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Sae Ron will showing viewers a heartbreaking story of first love.
    In the revealed still cuts, Nam Joo Hyuk’s gentle yet loving stare towards Kim Bo Ra is stealing the hearts of many fans.
    Representatives from the set revealed that “Nam Joo Hyuk always fills the set with bright energy. Because he portrays the image of first love extremely well, the drama seems more complete.”
    Meanwhile, the drama “Brilliant Seduction” will air on MBC after the drama “Hwa Jung.”
    “Brilliant Seduction” focuses on a woman who enters the world of the top 1%, as she creates chaos amongst the high class society. The drama will be featuring Choi Kang hee, Joo Sang Wook, Cha Yae Rin, Jung Jin Young, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Kim Sae Ron.
    Source (1) - See more at: https://www.daebakkpop.com/user-posts/nam-joo-hyuk-steals-hearts-fans-still-cuts-“brilliant-seduction”#sthash.9AiGOjd2.dpuf

Nam Joo Hyuk in Brilliant Seduction

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-09-11%2Bat%2B11.56.
    Screen%2BShot%2B2015-09-11%2Bat%2B11.56.

This is a still of Nam Joo Hyuk in an upcoming drama. He is only playing the young counterpart of the male lead but he certainly looks very handsome in these stills. Fan-girling right now. Lol. Let's hope his acting improved. I liked him so much in Surplus Princess but not so much in School 2015: Who Are You. Maybe his character here will be much more likeable. The question I always wonder about is: do the actors make a drama worth-watching or does the script make a drama great?  

[Korean drama] 5 recommended New coming Korean dramas ☆☆☆☆☆

1. 화려한 유혹 / Glamorous Temptation

Glamorous Temptation 03

Title: 화려한 유혹 / Glamorous Temptation
    Chinese Title: 華麗的誘惑
    Also known as: Glorious Temptation / Dazzling Temptation / Fancy Seduction / Brilliant seduction
    Previously known as: 그들의 성채 / Their Fortress
    Genre: Romance, Melodrama
    Episodes: 50 (To Be Confirmed)
    Broadcast network: MBC
    Broadcast period: 2015-Oct-05 to 2016-March-22
    Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00

Synopsis

This drama tells the story of a woman who experiencing a harsh fate, a woman who is jealous of her and a man who want to take a revenge.

Glamorous-Temptation2.jpg

Cast

Joo Sang Wook as Jin Hyeong Woo
    – Nam Joo Hyuk as Jin Hyeong Woo (teen)
    Choi Kang Hee as Shin Eun Soo
    – Kim Sae Ron as Shin Eun Soo (teen)
    Cha Ye Ryun as Kang Il Joo
    – Kim Bo Ra as Kang Il Joo (teen)

2.육룡이 나르샤 / Six Flying Dragons

3.장사의 신 – 객주 2015 / The Merchant: Gaekju 2015

4.디 데이 / D-Day

5.그녀는 예뻤다 / She Was Pretty