[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

uee + sung joon

tumblr_nrnarhiRqx1uuna2jo4_1280.jpg

"They say it’s fate if you coincidentally meet three times. I don’t believe in fate.
I only choose"

tumblr_nrmruhxaTg1tay8vfo1_1280.jpg

Name: 유이 / U-ie / Uee (Yui)
Profession: Idol, singer, actress & model 

Idol Group: After School
Height: 173cm 
Birthdate: April 9, 1988
Talent agency: Pledis Entertainment 

Img0404_20150717140945_1.jpg

Name: 성준 / Sung Joon (Seong Jun)
Profession: Actor & model 
Height: 188cm 
Birthdate: July 10, 1990
Talent agency: O& Entertainment

*cr. all pictures to SBS

**This first post is still under construction, but if any of the shippers would want to send tips, you are very very very much welcome to do so :) I am terrible at being creative~

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Aaaa.... Thank you @magushsilence this is how i've been waiting for these couple... They are logic couple.. Doing great chemistry... Here i am.. Shipping again.. With my sister OO1230 

:wub:;)

Hopefully this forum can be active..

Guest meinhere

hello my fellows sungjoon-uee shipper. sooo glad @magushsilence made this thread. thankyouu..... i love their off screen interaction than on screen. :wub:

Just dropping by to share new pic of SJ - perhaps not very recently. I think this is from editorial photo shoot for L'Officiel Hommes Korea cover. Is it just me or does he look like 17 here?:blink:

11694784_1583317248597774_10816194075737

cr. [Instagram] Cho Seo-hyun (@zzonae)

BTW fellow shippers, do you have any idea on what this ship should be called? Like @wookieLOVEyoung_changmin said, something like Logic Couple.. :) Lets have more suggestions...

Hmm.. Like @magushsilence said, between logic couple, i like too said they were mature couple or elevator couple. Basic sj love her from first sight on elevator and when we are inside it was up~down. Its logic how supposed relationship flow because so many problem they have to solve it to find and teach how to loving someone and to find out how deep they loving each other. Even up and down, they still stand up in stable way because they already know how deep it was and needing each other. :wub:

@wookieLOVEyoung_changmin uuuuu... I like elevator couple! They first met in elevator, they first officially falling in love in elavator, they kissed in elevator. Me likey! Ellie (elevator) Couple. hahahaha :P

SPAZZ MODE, CASE 1.

Look..look!! They both uploaded this same dog. No idea why I am so excited but that's what shippers do - excited over nothing! :wub:

CLFyQSBUwAE1JIK.jpg

cr. [Twitter] ASHLEY (@AS_HLEY28)

Just dropping by to share new pic of SJ - perhaps not very recently. I think this is from editorial photo shoot for L'Officiel Hommes Korea cover. Is it just me or does he look like 17 here?:blink:

wow he looks so good here. I like his short hairstyle the best. Clean and  simple. Saw his previous dramas with longer hair and I don't think it suits him well.

@magushsilence  Thx so much for opening this thread!!! Me sooooo happy to talk about our "Elevator Couple."  I think this name suits them a lot.  

When JK said he first fell in love with YH when he first saw her ("love at first sight"), it may not be true in a realistic sense, but in the sense of someone who believes in fate, yes, it makes sense.  In a way, it's nice to see JK and YH switching some thinking with each other.  JK now believes in fate and YH doesn't but just choices (i love how she chose him in the end perhaps it's because she could now see how sincere his love is for her (like his actions towards her) by his choosing to resign, which meant not helping her sister beat her even though it meant giving up his ambitions - she must have known that took a lot for him to do).  

YH also noticed JK is a lot more humble than before.  He kept on saying sorry to her.  It's funny how YH says, "Oh…it's not something you necessarily have to feel sorry for."  So funny how she felt bad right away that he felt bad.  Love, love, love, how YH teases him and his smiles in response, especially his shy smiles when he looks away.  Even though their scenes at the end were short, I kept on replaying their parts.  Love how open they talk about love and even kissing without embarrassment (well, except for JK who was embarrassed at telling YH his real reason for working at the company; the drama really misled me into thinking he knew her oppa, that is why he was so secretive about that, but I still like this real reason nonetheless:wub:).  

hello im new here

there news but write in korean,i hope someone translate it

CLImxQoWwAAiMde.jpg

‘상류사회’ 유이-성준, 뜨거운 ‘키스신’ 사진 모음 화제… ‘진짜 연인같아’ http://ift.tt/1I3gEV4  #상류사회 #유이 #성준 SBS ‘상류사회’ 유이와 성준의 사랑스러운 키스 모음…

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=145180

Guest frnjj

I love YH-JG Uee-SJ couple! Their interactions n chemistry feel reeeaaaal. Not cutesy type but the I-mean-business serious type. 

Hope they can be a real life couple. They have my support. Fighting!!

elevator couple sounds good...

@magushsilence @frnjj @Lucel18 thank you..is it cute n sweet to said 'elevator couple' :wub:

@OO1230 long legs, hehe.. Cute too.. But more like elevator, right.. :P

@astridwhite87 agree with you and all. Sung joon had best all in than before with good chemistry. The way they look mature a lot than before.

Waaaa... Had same picture, even its dog. And they didnt follow each other on ig or sns, didnt means nothing happen, right..

It must be something. Lets say, they carefull towards each other for their own savely..

Dear all, Lets being active n sailing^^

first time he saw her more like lust at first sight..( that later turned to love)

he knew she had forgiven and its jus a technique to get YH to kiss him

am i right?

tumblr_nsayftJfzx1qcqqgto1_250.gif                                           

annyeong chinggus :D

tumblr_nsaxgkQFtq1qcqqgto1_400.gif

Guest frnjj

@reyko the gif at the press conference - it seems SJ wants to hold Uee's hands to walk back tgt. Hee hee.

i watched a few press con videos n SJ keeps looking at Uee lovingly a number of times. Guess he can't help it!

Also, not following each other on ig or sns, to me, would mean that there's no need for them to - cos they call/text each other personally :) 

Ig or sns are more for friends, not lovers...

hello im new here

there news but write in korean,i hope someone translate it

‘상류사회’ 유이-성준, 뜨거운 ‘키스신’ 사진 모음 화제… ‘진짜 연인같아’

SBS ‘상류사회’ 유이와 성준의 사랑스러운 키스 모음…

Well, to translate the whole article is beyond my Korean ability but if it helps, the highlighted part above says something like -

• 'High Society' Uee-SungJoon, hot kissing scene photo collection gossips/talks(?)... "Looks like a real couple"
  • SBS 'High Society' Uee and SungJoon lovely kissing collection...

And basically the article reports on how their kissing scenes looking real and the chemistry between the two. Article also describes their kissing scenes at the beach, coffee shop that looks like a sweet couple. In responds to the 'Kiss Collection', netizens said "High Society Uee and SungJoon kisses are beautiful", "There's only one Uee-SungJoon like couple in the world" "Please be happy" etc. - Eeermmm hope it makes sense to you :D

I didn't translate everything, just the parts I think I can catch. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of, what's your favourite kissing scene from this couple? Hah! I bet you can't choose, can you? :lol: Its getting late here, I'm off to bed for now.. Keep your favourite scene coming guys although its hard to pick. Good Luck!! lol

P/S - Why do I feel like when @Reyko is in the house, the thread is for sure gonna be hella fun and the world is gonna be a better place?? *wave to reyko* :lol:

Archived