[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

@magushsilence   favourites kissing scenes…that's a tough one…uh…hmmm…i have two, their first kiss on the rooftop and their kisses together in YH's office at Taejin Group when he said, "You're really different."  To which, she replied, "You don't like that?"  Right after she said that, he kissed her many times at that scene, each kiss more passionate than the one before it - that's my favourite, especially with his voiceover.  That was the first time we really got to know what he was thinking & feeling about YH.  

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello im new here

there news but write in korean,i hope someone translate it

‘상류사회’ 유이-성준, 뜨거운 ‘키스신’ 사진 모음 화제… ‘진짜 연인같아’

SBS ‘상류사회’ 유이와 성준의 사랑스러운 키스 모음…

Well, to translate the whole article is beyond my Korean ability but if it helps, the highlighted part above says something like -

• 'High Society' Uee-SungJoon, hot kissing scene photo collection gossips/talks(?)... "Looks like a real couple"
  • SBS 'High Society' Uee and SungJoon lovely kissing collection...

And basically the article reports on how their kissing scenes looking real and the chemistry between the two. Article also describes their kissing scenes at the beach, coffee shop that looks like a sweet couple. In responds to the 'Kiss Collection', netizens said "High Society Uee and SungJoon kisses are beautiful", "There's only one Uee-SungJoon like couple in the world" "Please be happy" etc. - Eeermmm hope it makes sense to you :D

I didn't translate everything, just the parts I think I can catch. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of, what's your favourite kissing scene from this couple? Hah! I bet you can't choose, can you? :lol: Its getting late here, I'm off to bed for now.. Keep your favourite scene coming guys although its hard to pick. Good Luck!! lol

P/S - Why do I feel like when @Reyko is in the house, the thread is for sure gonna be hella fun and the world is gonna be a better place?? *wave to reyko* :lol:

thanks for translating ,about the kiss they had 6 kiss scenes (2 teaser and 4 in drama) dont forget about the take/ng also,so they had kissed so many (maybe). for favorite i liked all kissed scenes,because they kissed passionately even change the angle wkwkwkwkw

@magushsilence

It's hard to choose my fave scene. I think from the drama itself, I love the beach kiss and the elevator kiss, but all are passionate and sweet.

From the teaser, I like the coffee shop one. The look on Sung joon's face and the tension between the two ;)

I hope someone will make a compilation of all the kisses in one video.

Hi to all. I rarely post in soompi but I'm a big fan of Uee for years and was just lurking in the HS thread. I just had to post here because I am so pleasantly surprised that an SJ/Uee couple thread was made. I thought there were just a few like me who liked the Joongki/Yoonha (SJ/Uee) pairing.

@magushsilence Thanks a lot for making this thread. At last, we can go spazzing over our favorite HS couple without ruffling others who think otherwise. Thank you also for translating. How I wish I can understand Korean/Hangul even just a little.

@kaftanbatikcantik I've watched all of Uee's dramas and I agree, SJ suits her best. Maybe, it's their height and his natural manly & cool demeanor (on/off screen) as a perfect complement to Uee's personality & looks. 

@Lucel18 I've been replaying their scenes as well. I especially like their conversations. I like that not only do they connect physically but they also deeply exchange ideas and POVs in life. And I love how Joongki took care of her all throughout the story. He may have used them as "techniques" to sway her feelings at the beginning, but isn't that what males normally do when they pursue the girl they like? They always put their best foot forward. Not only interviews/articles that males frankly admitted to this, but also close personal male relations (like fathers, bros, male BFFs) will honestly admit this.

@astridwhite87 I replayed that scene countless of times also. SJ seemed so natural there.

@Reyko Yes, there was a very strong attraction on Joongki the first time he laid his eyes on her. Despite the fact that he was about to meet his gf then in a private room AND even right after coming from a heated break-up, he was able to notice her, says a lot of how strongly she affected him. Not to forget that he even kept her hairpin. I'm assuming that at the time he picked it up, he didn't have an idea yet how Yoonha's blinddate with changsu went.

@meinhere and @frnjj I have to admit that I'm trying hard not to ship these two in real life. I've been burned before when I went gaga over a "ship" and I vowed never to do it again. Nevertheless, I agree their off-screen stills and interaction make me smile. I notice that SJ loves to tease her. As a fan of SJ even before HS, I've read that he's a jokester and his close male friends say he's a "rebel". Thus, I just took his presscon statements with a grain of salt. I'm sure he meant them as jokes.

@wookieLOVEyoung_changmin Makes me more suspicious why they don't follow each other in IG/SNS. But I have to rein in my suspicion because as I've said, I don't want to ship another couple for real. Judging from what Uee said in her post-HS statement, she seems to have made really good friends with her fellow cast members which she deeply treasures. That's a big statement. I've read somewhere where Sungjoon said that he'll always remember what he felt. I'm supposing they've become good friends now and so they must have each other's numbers. 

@iloveisang-eoyoung I like to watch again their SBS video on the Nepal project. I only watched it once but I distinctly remember that it was that time when they shot their supposed-to-be poster pics on the railway. I love how they looked there and how SJ smiled amusedly as Uee talked.

@GeumJanDi You've really counted the kiss scenes perfectly. Yup, there were plenty of takes for each scene I suppose coz they had to show different angles for each of them. I like how SJ "delicately" kisses Uee. It's clear that he doesn't take advantage of his onscreen partner.

@wookieLOVEyoung_changmin  ah im happy to see you back  ♡♥ ..i dun know if i should ship em for real but im really missing elevator couple and sung joon..haiz how come JY got preggers first when JK try to use every techinque? he tells YH not to call and meet so she can come and find him and when she did he used his "skills" .isnt he trying to make a move on her trying to get her to go to his place.

JK: Let's go in.  YH: No.

YH explains why but JG doesnt give up

JG: When i was with you here,the fool was me,not you. (....nice :D )

YH doesnt fall for it...

YH: Here you go again.

JG looks annoyed his killer line didnt work and tries to get her to go up again using dumplings excuse

JG: I have to leave this up there.

YH: Leave it .I'll be outside waiting.

((((JG : damn...))))

JG: What are we going to do? 

YH: Its dinner time we should eat.

JG:  I became unemployed i need to save money.

Haha he really wants YH to go up with him maybe suggesting they eat dumplings? :D

When he said he wanted to go to that place where  he first fell for her  "to confirm" lol he jus wana make out in the elevator.

@mehriel he is a jokester and  always teasing uee so he must be comfortable with her

sk2VH1.gif

and seem also a nice guy..so sweet what he did after the kiss

gF8IR2.gif

as for ig, shinmina and kwb dont follow eachother on ig either and no selca together

eh who need selca when u got btS like this

tumblr_nsbxbeUwh41qcqqgto1_540.jpg

@wookieLOVEyoung_changmin  ah im happy to see you back  ♡♥ ..i dun know if i should ship em for real but im really missing elevator couple and sung joon..haiz how come JY got preggers first when JK try to use every techinque? he tells YH not to call and meet so she can come and find him and when she did he used his "skills" .isnt he trying to make a move on her trying to get her to go to his place.

JK: Let's go in.  YH: No.

YH explains why but JG doesnt give up

JG: When i was with you here,the fool was me,not you. (....nice :D )

YH doesnt fall for it...

YH: Here you go again.

JG looks annoyed his killer line didnt work and tries to get her to go up again using dumplings excuse

JG: I have to leave this up there.

YH: Leave it .I'll be outside waiting.

((((JG : damn...))))

JG: What are we going to do? 

YH: Its dinner time we should eat.

JG:  I became unemployed i need to save money.

Haha he really wants YH to go up with him maybe suggesting they eat dumplings? :D

When he said he wanted to go to that place where  he first fell for her  "to confirm" lol he jus wana make out in the elevator.

lmao no wonder he looked rather pissed during that scene. His trick didn't work on YH.

Maybe they did take selcas together but they're too precious to be shared with the public. Let me just settle with that reason.

I want more hugging scenes but I take what I can get with the bts.

@magushsilence  how bout bts vacuum kiss? :D JK technique is kiss, break away then resume kissing, and he does it gently but here the way sj was kissing uee was  :w00t:

he didnt pause and kept pulling her close , as if sucking the air out of uee's mouth

Ohh you Reyko with your detail explanations.. makes me

blush.gif

@mehriel Welcome friend. welcome..!! :D Also guys, please just call me Mag. You may as well don't bother waiting for the drop down-list to tag my name cause I read them all without even missing a single one.. hihihihi

@astridwhite87 Ohmaigosh! I so agree with you on hugging scenes. I think they didn't hug much in the drama right? The only hug scenes I remember are the backhug in JK apartment and the one before their first kiss. Any else?

Ohh yes. I think most of us like the 'Elevator Couple' for nicknames? OKay! Its official now! Yayyyy!!! :w00t:

Below is just a list of what I've been thinking to add in this thread.

• YHxJK complete kissing scenes collection
  • JK pick-up skills/techniques 
  • YH aegyo's/blushing's collection
  • JK aegyo's/shy's collection
  • JK inspirational "thoughts" (I like JK's character, he's a mature and sensible guy who gives a lot of good advice.
  • Ohh... all elevator scenes that have both of them or either one. Why? Because its elevator so its significant, no? :D

HI everyone! let's have a fun and exciting sail. eieeieie

Thanks for making the thread :D

I stopped posting in the High Society thread after i felt things starting to tense up a little, but it was still not as bad as other places, so its all good. 

@ Reyko, your post had me spazzing like crazy. LOL. 

i love that bts pic, at first i thought it was her hand, just fixing her hair, but then i saw the black sleeve :wub:...that look in his eyes, wonder what he was saying...

.at the same setting, in the bts vid, there are heaps of spazz worthy moments.

@ 11 secs. uee is just freely dancing. Sung Joon looks lightly taps her on the shoulder and gestures for her to stop. Why do you guys think he did that? 

@24 secs, after the boys joke around with each other, SJ puts his arms around Uee's shoulder whilst pouting his mouth (he is right?! its not just my wishful thinking right?!) but she instantly pushes his arms off....is she being cautious of her surroundings???? coz when Hyungshik did it with Lim Yi Jeon, she just let him.....hrmmm

I too, am trying not to ship them in real life, but it's so hard not to. they look so HOT together. 

Uee has improved heaps! i'm a huge fan of hers and because she has small/thin lips when she kisses it looks like she just closes her lips and let them touch her partners, but she actually opened up this time. which i'm so thankful for. 

just after seeing the teaser pic's, not even the clip i was already hyped about this couple, they have so much chemistry and sometimes i could see the look of lust. :wub:  between them. 

the  whole not following each other on ig etc, i have the same exact thoughts as @mehriel. it's more suspicious...it looks like they are being careful. 

i really loved the kiss scene in her office, i felt like all his walls were down, that voice over, his expression it was perfect. he finally realised that he loves her, although his mother had pointed it out to him before. their last kiss scene was also good, the setting and the length of the kiss was just DEBAK! actually i just loved all the kiss scenes, wish there was more. I actually wanted a hug scene from them too, but then i realised kisses was their style, whilst the other couple hugged more. 

when he told her he wanted to confirm the location of when he fell in love with her and said to her that he didn't want to come with him because he wouldn't let her go if she did come...and it turned out to be the HOTEL....my mind thought more than he would hold onto her...eieieie...i mean they were in a hotel, i'm allowed to think otherwise :phew::phew:

i found the scene of the morning after she slept over to be really cute too. when he came home he was shocked to see that she had cooked breakfast, as he was so used to doing everything and getting ordered around from all his other gf's and chaebol friends. i really like the expression on his face then and then that stove turning off and back hug from her was so cuteeee....as if he didn't know what she wanted, when she said she was a little disappointed and that men and women do certain things when they are in a room together. 

his shy expression when he said he went to work for her sister because he missed her. :wub: so cute and her teasing him. i just love these two. 

i've written so much and have so much more to write, but i gotta get to work. will be back to spazz and share some more latter. :D

i'll leave you with this for now.....i don't believe this was a part of the script.

Img0404_20150707160325_6.jpgImg0404_20150707160325_8.jpg

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Ssam mag and april17 i cannot see the picture T.T.  how can i see that picture? I keep refresh and trying to open but cannot open from my mobile. 

@ssam good analyze the way SJ look at Uee :wub:. its stunned. 

I'm smiling when one by one keep open this thread n join ship. Sailing slowly surely. Analyze to looking the proove. Thank you mag n everyone here

Guest April17

@ wookie, I am really new. I started just because of HS. Is it ok to post link here or else you can go to the sbs site to check out the pics. Quite a lot of stills there

This is random, but I was just reading this parody fan fiction of Fifty Shade of Grey and came across this:

Before I have a chance to protest Christian is leading me to the elevator bank that will take us to his Presidential Suite on the top floor of the hotel. As soon as we enter the elevator I feel as though all the air has been sucked out of the small space that my entire body is being eaten alive by fire ants. It feels amazing. What is it about elevators? Why are these metal boxes that beep at each floor so sexy?

Reminds me of our Elevator Couple :lol: 

Thank you for all the bts pictures. This is my fave

25kobk1.jpg

I love how JK's hands are on her hip and back, pulling her close. I keep repeating this part in the video. It feels like I'm spying on them lol

Archived