[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

@Reyko  I wonder…if the 1st pic you've posted of JK putting his hand on YH's shoulder, if that was a deleted scene.  It surely looks like it.  As for the 2nd pic below it, I think this is bts…i wonder if UEE complained of a headache (no doubt due to live-shooting…ugh…i really don't like that for our hardworking actors…too harsh on their health, i think…they look so tired at the end in the drama, esp. SJ).  Thus, sweet & gentlemanly SJ decides to massage her if that's the case. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Reyko  lol! that's right…he didn't answer YH when she asked if he remembered.  Her rebel look, btw, nicely emphasised her lovely features….she looked good…i wonder what happened with the stylist's decisions on her appearance later on.  :blink:   his gaze, btw, i also loved…it was one of the reasons that drew me to watching the drama in the first place when i saw the trailer.  You're right…he was lustful…i agree too because i remember a time when he caught himself staring at her too long and he had to shake himself to snap out of it….he was indeed mesmerised by her.  :wub:

@OO1230 does this DVD come with JG-YH bed scene? i think i'll buy two ^^

unfortunately, no. blame the writer!! :angry: kkkk. but I'm a bit worried if the DVD is produced, the other couple might dominate its content as they seems have more fans and/or their fans are very vocal.. *sigh*

Still I hope it will be produced and wish I could afford to buy because I'm dying to see more BTS and deleted scene of our couple! :D

It'll be great if they do CF or magazine photoshoot together~ or maybe another drama or movie :wub:

fanart10_zps1fvhmhai.jpg

fanart11_zpsiqeub6kw.jpg

fanart09_zpsp2snzuok.jpg

@Reyko Thanks for appreciating my POVs. For your hanging question, I don't know why SJ did them. I can't claim to be an expert on men's body language but it sure made me look twice as hard at the BTS pics where SJ is shown to touch Uee's hair in two instances I think (1st, those pics where they were at the park & 2nd, when Uee was shown wearing the wet checkered green blouse at the confrontation scene).

As for those two pics you posted, I agree with @Lucel18, the 1st pic may be a deleted scene. As for that 2nd pic, maybe they were just rehearsing how to execute the kissing scene. Or, yes, perhaps SJ may be massaging Uee's headache away. Just playing safe here. I just don't want to put my hopes up too high that there'll be a real coupling bet. the two. Just trying to avoid a heartache after my sad experience in shipping a couple before. But for those who aren't afraid to go aboard onto the Uee/SJ ship for real, I'll quote from an article on 20 Signs  Guy Likes You Decoding His Body Language: (You can read the whole article here:http://www.herinterest.com/20-signs-a-guy-likes-you-decoding-his-body-language/)

"Sign #10.) Does a guy have no problem placing his arm around your shoulder? Does he take no modesty in touching your arm or knee? Have you had a guy tuck a strand of hair behind your ear or push your hair out of your face? A man who touches you a lot, is only showing that he doesn’t want there to be boundaries between the two of you and wants to get as close to you as possible."

i've seen Park seo Joon with Baek Jin hee in I summon you gold and loved them together there. but with Uee and Sung Joon having portrayed their characters so well, i really can't imagine anyone else in their place. Sung Joon has that tad bit of bad boy look to him which makes him perfect for a role like this. Although a lot of people did not like his character. I loved it! every time he explained his reasons, i always thought to myself "well he isn't exactly wrong" LOL. the maturity in this couple was the best. i loved how they talked things through and confronted each other, it felt more 'real' than something dreamy in drama land.  plus they look so good together, their sexual chemistry pop's out of the screen. :w00t: i think the fact that Sung Joon is such a good kisser and uee opening up to his kisses made me love them even more. 

their shy smiles and laughs at the press con was so cute. after the press con they went on the cultshow radio show, Oh i wish i understood korean. i was able to pick up a part where the host ask about scenes they had filmed and sung joon talked about a kissing scene they had....(@ 8.10)...Uee's smile was so cute. 

cr.Allen C

@magushsilence....LOL at the 18+. Love it! 

@mehriel WOW. I had the same thoughts too. it seemed like a protective move. and yes being a long time Uee fan, i also thought it was because of how reserved and careful she can be. which is something i love about her. besides her looks. i love the hard working and reserved side of her.

@reyko, i was actually staring at the first pic you posted for quite some time, wondering what and where he was touching. I think he was looking at her necklace. you gotta be 'pretttyyyy' close to someone to reach over and look at their necklace. the second pic look's like his giving her a massage. in the other pic's it looks like she had a headache that day. 

I also feel that Sung Joon is so manly here, he leads and takes care of her well. he doesn't seem like a younger dongseng to uee at all. he is also so cute and playful too. love the gif of him taking his sweater off. 

@OO1230 i love the art touch to the photos. thanks so much for sharing. that look of lust from the both of them and that jawline!!!!:wub:

i love these pic's. they look so comfortable and natural in the first pic, then so close in the second pic. i believe he was just about to pull her (upper half) in a little closer.:wub::phew:....did they forget they were filming??? i wonder how many times they had to film this scenes.

Img0404_20150731104923_7.jpgImg0404_20150731104923_8.jpg

cr.SBS

Sorry I dunno how to put things in a hidden content bar. 

seeing this two pic and reading those posts make me so giddy..uee such an easy going gurl type..she can mix well with guys..i mean she can befriend and close to anyone..among all the guys she close I do hope that she will place sung joon at a special place in her heart..i love uee innocent face to be 'mix' with sung joon bad boy look..they will be good couple!!!

(no doubt due to live-shooting…ugh…i really don't like that for our hardworking actors…too harsh on their health, i think…they look so tired at the end in the drama, esp. SJ).  

Oh gosh, glad I'm not the only who noticed this. SJ looks really exhausted and so as UEE in episode 15 and 16. Maybe its just me but their eyes looked really tired with the eye bags and all. 

...Although a lot of people did not like his character. I loved it! every time he explained his reasons, i always thought to myself "well he isn't exactly wrong" LOL. the maturity in this couple was the best. i loved how they talked things through and confronted each other, it felt more 'real' than something dreamy in drama land.  plus they look so good together, their sexual chemistry pop's out of the screen. :w00t: i think the fact that Sung Joon is such a good kisser and uee opening up to his kisses made me love them even more. 

@mehriel WOW. I had the same thoughts too. it seemed like a protective move. and yes being a long time Uee fan, i also thought it was because of how reserved and careful she can be. which is something i love about her. besides her looks. i love the hard working and reserved side of her.

I also feel that Sung Joon is so manly here, he leads and takes care of her well. he doesn't seem like a younger dongseng to uee at all. he is also so cute and playful too. love the gif of him taking his sweater off. 

Sorry to cut most of your post Ssamm. But I was like "yup, true!", "ditto!", "true to that as well", "ah-ha..*nod*nod*" to everything you said. LOL!! On JK's character, though he seemed to be bad at first with his agenda and stuffs, when he made clear the reasoning behind, doesn't it feel like he deserve it anyway? Kudos writer-nim for creating JK!! 

I am UEE's fan too!!! :w00t: Well I am a Kahi's fan at first and then a fan I am to almost all members of After School. Having a girl crush to AS's members, I would just ship it even if one of them ended up in relationship with my forever favorite Korean boyband! That's how much I adore AS's members! So sad that they are so underrated:(

@Reyko More like "Lets get ready YounHa!" :P

tumblr_nqjeycsNGq1tpi24go1_250.gif tumblr_nqjeycsNGq1tpi24go3_250.gif

@magushsilence  thank you for that pole dancing gifs i didnt realize uee' s that well endowed  no wonder @thuggyduck  kept looking down when they were conversing on ep 15                     @OO1230  chincha? they have more fans? nevermind then i already got JK-YH dvd  playing in my head with lots of explicit bed scenes  @Lucel18  youre right it could be deleted scene  or  @ssamm he could be looking at her necklace  ^^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Our lovely Uee with her new 'do..

tumblr_nshlxpzFJY1uy7k4lo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nshlxpzFJY1uy7k4lo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nshlxpzFJY1uy7k4lo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nshlxpzFJY1uy7k4lo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nshlxpzFJY1uy7k4lo5_500.jpg

cr. as tagged.

We desperately need someone to create a SJxUEE fanfic!! Or as an alternative, I'll read my fav romance fanfic and replace the main characters to SJxUEE :wub::D

v @kaftanbatikcantik are you browsing from your mobile? If so, you may want to try clearing your browser cached first and try view it once again. I have problems as well if I browse from my mobile :mellow:

@astridwhite87 I forgot to comment on your post on the previous page... I too assume that something happened between the two after their elevator kiss. After all JK forewarned YH that he would not be able to let her go if she go with him. The fact that she still went along makes her consent to whatever may take place after already a given. We "ellies" may not have had the bed scene like the changsu/Jiyi shippers had, but I take refuge in the thought that they still consummated their love after all. Besides, I think the kiss scenes shown for our couple were far more intimate than the CS/JY couple.

@Lucel18 You were spot-on with your word "mesmerized". JK was certainly mesmerized and smitten when he first laid eyes on her. I couldn't blame him. I really love Uee's look in that scene. For me, that was one of her best looks in HS. Frankly, there were a couple of times when I was disappointed with how she was dressed by they stylist in this series. But her blind-date outfit was a killer. That rebel look was so simple but it showed Uee's assets. She was so edgy and sexy.  

@001230  Those art pics are beautiful. I also wish that they'd star in another drama or movie together too. But observing the Korean entertainment business through the years, I think this won't come true in the very near future. As I see it, drama/movie pairings are always changed. And if they star the same couple again, they do it after so many years have passed (e.g My Girl tandem). That's why I was so disappointed why the HS writer/director only gave so little scenes to Uee/SJ pairing. They underutilized the natural sizzling chemistry the 2 have. As I see it, it was the writer/director's fault in not utilizing their chemistry at the beginning of the story. That's why the public's attention was swayed to the 2nd couple. Their story was more cohesive to understand and fun to watch with their funny banter. I don't think they were the better actors. Their characters were just more easy to portray and comprehend... As for magazine and photoshoots, this may be more possible, I really hope so. I wish they be signed as models of a common brand.

@Reyko As always, your gif makes me LOL. JK falling for the sexy Uee lol. That was an early scene of Uee in Golden Rainbow. Did you watch it?

@ssamm Same here. I wish I know Korean too. I wanted to know what he said about the kiss. For sure, he must have said a one-liner joke again. That seems to be his style. He's just stays quiet and then give a one-liner joke. In that Cultwo radio guesting, it seemed that SJ is a very private guy. He seems to not have yet adapted the "showbizy" personality in dealing with interviews. So unlike Uee/Hyungsik who took charge there. I  remember noticing distinctly how SJ looked down the whole time when Uee mistakenly mentioned Kwanghee's name. I'm surprised by this action tbh. What's your take on this?...

@kaftanbatikcantik & @samm : I too admire Uee's whole persona. Not only her looks but more of how she handles herself. She's feisty but not the flirty type, tomboyish yet at the same time very feminine. I noticed this of her in Barefoot Friends & Law of the Jungle. That's why I'm really looking forward to her Shaolin variety show. She will surely show again how hardworking she is. But sometimes I feel that she's too focus on her work to the detriment of her lovelife. She's already 27, yet, until now, there's no sign at all that she's dating. Most of her showbiz contemporaries are in a relationship, yet there's no sign of that for Uee yet. I just want her to be happy. Maybe the guys get too intimidated seeing how focused she is with her work and they get a feeling that she's way out of their league. And nope, I don't think Kwanghee's admiration for her counts. He may be sincere but I don't see Uee reciprocating his feelings. That's why she cleverly said she would reveal in public if she dates him. In other words, there is no reason to be careful/cautious as there is nothing to it at all on her part as far as Kwanghee is concerned... As for SJ, I find him mysterious. There's so little articles about him. The fact that he landed so many major roles despite being very elusive publicity-wise speak volumes about his talent and charisma. I really hope his article in L'Officiel Hommes magazine this August be transcribed in english as he supposedly talks about his ideal girl there. That will be one less mystery about him.

@magushsilence This is a late reaction but that gifset on tumblr you posted was so interesting to watch. The clips were so right in contrast. I commend the maker. And yup, SJ looked so tired. In the L'Officiel Hommes mag, there was one pic where his eyebags were really obvious. The shooting really took its toll on their body... I'm an As fan too. My first bias was Jooyeon. Then, after watching You're Beautiful and the Playgirlz reality show, I was drawn to Uee as well and after watching her in BFF and LOJ she really grew on me. I'm glad to meet fellow AS fans here like you and ssamm.

Uee mentioned SJ in her interview with OSEN. I''ll just translate when she mentioned him.

Uee, "Sung Joon, 'can't win over my shoulder' joke made me hurt"

201508031110776442_55becdd8e7d4c.jpg

About SJ, she said, "I've become close with SJ since the beginning of the drama. I heard he's quiet/reserved actor but he associated well. He is a very caring friend, like he asked to the staffs if they ate well."

Then she said, "while I was doing this drama, it was the first time I wore heels. And even though I wore heels, I looked small", she referred to SJ height.

She continued, "It was the first time an actor said to me that I'm small (쪼그맣다) and I couldn't refute. If other actors said to me like that, I refuted. I also refuted to Choi Woo Sik-ssi", she said jokingly.

"To other actors I said 'with my (wide) back-shoulder(?) (등빨), I win' but I didn't to SJ. That friend has wide shoulder," she said.

Uee said, "that friend said he worked out hard. and he said the reason is 'to win over you'. He was joking by saying he couldn't win over my shoulder but I got hurt (because of that joke). I pointed out that we can't crack this kind of joke to women.and then SJ said, 'is it not funny? you have to laugh'. "

source

-------

from the way she addressed SJ, we could conclude she didn't look at him as a dongsaeng. and from the interview it seems SJ also didn't look at her as a noona because she pointed out that he said "너.." to her. ^^

^ @OO1230 Yayyy!! Thank you SO much for your translation!! I'm glad reporters asked her about SJ and hope they will not stop so UEE will always have to think about SJ. :P

Also @mehriel, just a random question, have you ever thought of writing fictions? Thihihihi... :D You are so good with words, I carefully read each and every sentence every time I see your posts. 

Uee said, "that friend said he worked out hard. and he said the reason is 'to win over you'. He was joking by saying he couldn't win over my shoulder but I got hurt (because of that joke). I pointed out that we can't crack this kind of joke to women.and then SJ said, 'is it not funny? you have to laugh."

why am i fangirling over this 

@OO1230 Thank you for the translation! Finally we get some more info regarding their relationship. I'm glad to know they got close since the beginning despite Sung Joon's reserved personality.

Uee does look really small compared to Sung Joon. Obviously because of his height but compared to his previous dramas that I've seen snippets of, he used to be skinnier. He wouldn't look much bigger than Uee if it wasn't because of his current more muscular body. I saw Ojakgyo Brothers (after starting HS) and even though Joowon is taller than her, sometimes they look about the same height/size. Idk if it's because Uee's body was curvier at that time. In Hogu's Love too, even though Choi Wooshik is a bit taller, he looked skinnier than Uee despite her obvious weight loss in that drama.

I wish they'd appear together in a new drama (preferably on cable tv since they're more generous with skinship :phew: ). It's not totally impossible for them to be in a drama again, right? I mean Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum were together in a drama again after 2 years. *hopeful*

@mehriel Yup! To me JK-YH kiss scenes are more passionate than the other couple's bed scene so I'm good. I can just imagine their own bed scene in my head lol.

@magushsilence Thanks for the videos! I haven't seen the first one :wub:

@magushsilence   thanks for posting those videos!!  i've seen the 2nd and 3rd, but like you, the first is now my favourite.  :wub:  Thank you for sharing!!!

Uee said, "that friend said he worked out hard. and he said the reason is 'to win over you'. He was joking by saying he couldn't win over my shoulder but I got hurt (because of that joke). I pointed out that we can't crack this kind of joke to women.and then SJ said, 'is it not funny? you have to laugh."

why am i fangirling over this 

Hahaha…me too!!!!  that is one good pick-up line…JK's techniques has transcended to SJ!  Yaaay!!! :D:lol: just kidding…i don't know if it did, but…  like @mehriel, i must not ship…i too got so sad when i shipped a couple so hard (TW couple:  Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng - loved them a lot in ISWAK and TKA - they were really good actors, great chemistry) because they're so comfortable with each other in real life but really, it's just that - they're just really good friends in the end.  

Archived