[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meinhere

@astridwhite87

he was making up for all the weeks they hadnt kissed

LOL....thank you for making this gif. just watch their elevator kiss makes me squeeeelling... i hopes they release bts elevator kiss. i am expecting the kiss in bts is hotter than on screen, just like rooftop kiss, i like in the bts better. HOT! (PD-nim surely cut the good ones..ckckk).

i watched uee previous work like ojakgyo brothers and golden rainbow, uee usually just stay still and close her lips when kissing, but i got supprised when I saw her kiss scene with sungjoon, she obviously opened her mouth. good job uee!! and i think she looks more relax kissing sungjoon, maybe its because she already felt comfortable dan close with sungjoon.

i didnt know behind his manly looks, sungjoon such a shy cute boy. i like his dorky side. i like when he teased uee

In bts for episode 4:

SJ: (sungjoon practising his lines with satoori, lol) .........would you date with me?

Uee: eum..eum.. (No)

SJ : you dont want to date with me?

uee : eung..

SJ: really?

Uee: eung...

SJ: you dont regret?

uee: eung...

uee: eung!!

(sungjoon looks sulky...LOL as if he's being rejected) or do you had intentions asking uee for a real date, sungjoon??

@magushsilence Thanks for the warm welcome Mag. Can I suggest collections of sweet BTS pics/stills of SJ/Uee too? And I agree, I also like JK's character. He''s very mature not only in his outlook in life but on how he handles different situations. He's not only booksmart but streetsmart too. And i love how he patiently handles Yoonha's naivety in life and love. For sure, he's quite "experienced" in dealing with women & everything that goes within a relationship, but he didn't sleep with her even though he could have taken advantaged of that chance as YH was clearly willing to submit herself wholely to him at that time. 

@Lucel18 Wow Thank you for the vids. They surely will tide me over my JK/YH withdrawal period. I miss them too. I never imagined I would be so attached to a couple's story in my years of watching Korean series. This is the first time. Maybe, it's because I really like their story. Not cutesy and over-the-top makjang scenarios. I wished the writer could have devoted more scenes to their story though. As it is, they just shared equal parts to so many supposedly sideline characters. It was too frustrating. But then, I thought maybe the script was adjusted to not overly-tire them for health reasons. MERS scare was then at the height in Korea when they were shooting, thus, they had to reduce the workload of the main leads? Oh well, this is moot and academic now. HS is finished and I just have to accept it.,, That kiss JK gave YH in the office is a big favorite of mine too. I've replayed that scene over and over because I wanted to read again and again JK's voice over describing how he actually felt.  

@Reyko Your gifs are wonderful. Please keep them coming... Yup, SJ teasing Uee means he's quite comfortable with her. I've seen SJ's BTS vids with his costar in I Need Romance (his kisses there were quite of another level as compared to that in HS btw, maybe coz it was on cable TV), and he doesn't seem to have such a comfortable rapport with her as he did w/ Uee. Maybe coz she was more older than him. He acts more like a dongsaeng after the scene is shot. And though Uee is 2 years older too, he doesn't seem to put on a dongsaeng vibe w/ her. I don't know if it's just me, but when I look at their prescon/BTS vids & stills, SJ acts more mature and manly. In his twitter pics, he calls Jung somin/Tang Wei "nunas". I've not heard or read him calling Uee "nuna". It was Uee who I think introduced herself to him as "Uee nuna". Like that part when he rubbed her head after the kiss scene was cut, and also that BTS pic where he held her head at the disco, he acts not as a dongsaeng or a hoobae (a junior in terms of work experience). Btw, I really appreciate SJ's consideration for Uee's feelings after the kiss by rubbing her head. Such gesture shows he's such a gentleman.

@meinhere I was pleasantly surprised that Uee was able to respond to the kissing scenes as well. I've watched her dramas before and I also agree with what has been posted in the HS thread (or was it dramabeans?) by a longtime Uee follower as well, Uee is so wooden when it comes to kissing scenes. She just closes her mouth and stay still while the kiss takes place. Just so passionless/bland. I give props for SJ and the HS director for loosening up Uee's inhibitions. Maybe, it's also because SJ is a jokester that Uee feels that she can trust him not to take advantage. Though SJ may be dorky as you said, but seeing from his instagram/twitter posts he's a very artistic person. I think he dabbles in photography and draws really well IMO.

@astridwhite87 That coffee teaser vid was a killer. The chemistry is so strong right? Not only in the teaser but also throughout the series. That's what you call hanging tension. I think SJ/Uee delivered this perfectly. I just can't understand why so many people said that they don't feel the chemistry of the two leads... As for your comment on a possible pic they might have but they just won't share to the public as it's too precious to share, uhmmm I don't want to think further as I promised myself not to ship them for real. Maybe, SJ is just being really cautious now. He didn't want a repeat of the Suzy vid scandal. Only time will tell, maybe he will post a pic of Uee in his IG months from now after HS has shown. He's posted JSM's pics in his IG (or twitter, not sure) months after their series was shown.

@ssamm Must admit that the way SJ held her head and the way he gestured for her to stop are so like a boyfriend's actions. As for that scene, maybe as a longtime Uee fan, you might have observed this as well, Uee is quite reserved in real life, thus it was just an instinctual action on her part to brush his hand away when he playfully tried to do a "dirty dancing" move. As for PSH and LJY very clear close relationship, I don't see that there's any romantic interest in both. They give more of a sister/brother vibe to me, that's why they are so close and have no qualms in posting pics and selcas together because both sense that there's no malice at all. They've been in Law of the Jungle together and are just so familiar and comfortable with each other. They're not self-conscious with each other  as there's no sexual tension and thus they can act out well those cutesy scenes. So unlike SJ/Uee scenes where you can sense the tension in the air. 

I know this has been super long, I apologise for such a lengthy post.

@ssamm  dang these pics! i can't tell  reel from real 

tumblr_nsdmdhf9W91qcqqgto1_540.jpg

looks bts tho sj probly jus helping uee fix her hair but.. isnt he lingering longer than  he should?

@mienhere                                                                                                                                                           

the part you translated? :D   

WUpfKx.gif

SJ: (sungjoon practising his lines with satoori, lol) .........would you date with me?

Uee: eum..eum.. (No)

SJ : you dont want to date with me?

uee : eung..

Uee: eung...

SJ: you dont regret?

uee: eung...

uee: eung!!

he did look sulky maybe he was only half kidding :D

How about the time when the staff told them that they will have a kiss scene later and then Uee asked if she could do it with Changsoo or Jiyi instead? Sungjoon looked hurt haha. Maybe that's why he said that thing about getting tired of kissing her as a joke to get back at her? :rolleyes:

How about the time when the staff told them that they will have a kiss scene later and then Uee asked if she could do it with Changsoo or Jiyi instead? Sungjoon looked hurt haha. Maybe that's why he said that thing about getting tired of kissing her as a joke to get back at her? :rolleyes:

is there a vid link i wanna see pls :(

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

tumblr_nsdujtYRgP1qcqqgto1_540.png

tumblr_nsdup3MO9L1qcqqgto1_540.png

Ya sungjoon where r u looking at? 

tumblr_nsdunfmiA21qcqqgto1_540.png

Hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker for so long!!! But can't help myself when I found this ship.  Try as I might, I just can't get enough of SJxUee couple.  Their sexual tension is so palpable on and off screen.  Love all their interactions.  Thanks so much for creating this forum page.  Now I have like-minded friends to gush about this couple.

is there a vid link i wanna see pls :(

Ya sungjoon where r u looking at?

@Reyko god, i was looking for this dear. thank you ! do you know where to watch this vid? :)

Hello.. hello.. fellow Ellies (is it too corny that I bluntly nicknamed us as Ellies?:P). I brought some gifts!

@astridwhite87 @Reyko I think this is the BTS you were looking for.. starts at :42

@iloveisang-eoyoung And for you my dear, I couldn't find the SBSONE promo with Uee and SJ for The Privileged anywhere on YT, but we can always view all their promos at their website. For that particular pictures from Reyko's post, you can view it, here.

@mehriel Ohh of course, I'll add BTS stills of SJ/UEE in the list as well. :) You know, I kinda have some bad post drama syndrome and so I rewatched all scenes of our OTP when I realized there are quite few things that I overlooked. Just like you said, JK is a very mature guy for his age (had we been told about their age, anyway? I know they were still in their 20s) I like how he cared for YH when they first out for a date at the cafe - he courteously asked what YH wants to do, teased her and when he said, he just knew YH never dated before based on her actions, that's when it hits me how sharp witted JK is. And I love that writer-nim created JK's character as one with a lot of advice to give professionally. Hahhh.. I guess I fell hard for JK :wub:

The lead roles were first offered to Moon Geun Young and Park Seo Joon, I was wondering if we would be shipping as hard given they were YH and JK. But honestly I can't even imagine how both of them would play the roles. :D Can you? 

P/s : Can someone here read Chinese? Can you please translate whats being said/written here?

This is from HS first press con. and at :29 the reporter asked UEE/SJ something about first met (I guess), and UEE said, their first met was to record the teaser and its a kissing scene. SJ said to her "Ahnyeonghaseyo, I'm JoonKi" and she replied "Ahnyeong, I'm YounHa" and straight they went for kissing, so they become close. I don't seem to get the part after this where SJ also gave his comments on the first met, can any of you translate? I am not sure at all but I think I heard something like "UEE got very close (as in literally coming so close) to me, so I as well unconsciously get close. *smiles* So I need confirmation if he did tease UEE like that. If not, ehh I just assume he did ;)

V Yayyy!! Thank you @frnjj! Really2 appreciate it. Now that I know you could read Chinese, I'll probably find every SJxUEE Chinese translated vids I could find and ask for your help.. heee... Also can you please explain what happen at 1:33 in above vid? Thanks again chingu :wub:

Guest frnjj

I understand Chinese. SJ says since they got close physically, they became close mentally too. The "physically close" part got Uee to react the way she does. 

For the 1.33 part, SJ says he seems lack of energy today because he's a little unwell. The host then says jokingly that people will be worried if he says that during the MERS period. 

This was their reactions when SJ was caught looking at Uee by her. 

So sweeet!

hsp4.jpg?w=620

The lead roles were first offered to Moon Geun Young and Park Seo Joon, I was wondering if we would be shipping as hard given they were YH and JK. But honestly I can't even imagine how both of them would play the roles. :D Can you? 

I've never seen anything with Park Seo Joon. I heard he's a good actor. Moon Geun Young is more experienced than Uee but her style is different so I don't know how her take on Yoonha would be. She can act naive that's for sure. I'm glad they didn't take on the roles though because now we have our amazing elevator couple.

tumblr_nsetjjezju1qcqqgto1_400.gif

@magushsilence  the presscon was june 3 and they just start to shoot the drama?  ive heard of actors getting close after they are thrown together filming for long periods of time or if they share common interests but is sj saying he got mentally close to uee bcos of some light kissing during teaser?  Actor's job is to pretend all sorts of things including fall in love and isnt it the trick to not actually fall  is to keep distance mentally?

In case you don't visit HS thread anymore, I re-post this:

I saw in HS dc just now that HS korean fans are trying to ask SBS to produce HS Director's cut DVD. I'm not fluent well in korean but what I know after read it is: 

In order SBS to agree producing it, speculative demand of DVD (estimated number of DVD that might be purchased if it's produced)  is needed. So, if you want HS Director's cut DVD to be produced and you want to buy it, please register to HS DVD cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/highsocietydvd .the higher number of people who register, the higher demand of HS Director's cut DVD. the higher demand, the higher possibility of SBS willing to produce it.

I wish the DVD is produced and some of us here buy it, so there'll be more spazzing stuffs of uri couple..

@astridwhite87 Agree on MGY can act naive, I still can't forget her in Autumn in My Heart, she looked sooo lovely. No wonder she is the nation's little sister. The last project of MGY I saw is Cinderella Sister and if I'm not mistaken, she acted the role of chaebol's daughter as well. As for PSJ, I've never seen him in anything except for MC-ing MuBank with Bora (if that was him, that is :P)

@Reyko During the press con, I think they already started shooting for earlier episodes, my wild guess - maybe episode 4 or 5. :)

@OO1230 Wowww!!! Thanks chingu. Hopefully there'll be enough demand and its not impossible either since I think these days its kind of rare for a good rating drama to end in just 16 episodes. So to make up for that, please give us another chance to adore this couple, PD-nim.........  

I found an interesting gif set in Tumblr - she made some sort of comparison between YHxJK love at first sight & lust at first sight ( quoting Reyko ;))...

tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o1_250.gif tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o2_250.gif

tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o3_250.gif tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o4_250.gif

tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o5_250.gif tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o6_250.gif

tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o7_250.gif tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o8_250.gif

tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o9_250.gif tumblr_nsfoodSpf01qa66x0o10_250.gif

daayyuuumm.. that kiss! :o

cr. [Tumblr] pelusa (pe-lusa.tumblr)

Haahh... I miss them, YounHa, JoonKi, Uee, SungJoon, everyone! And to those who are wondering what's next for Uee and SJ - Uee is confirmed to be in a Shaolin-themed entertainment show that will take place in China while SJ is already busy photo shooting for F/W.

V @Reyko Aaaahh... so that's when JK found out the B-cup thing! lol!!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

@astridwhite87 You're so right. SJ's "tired of kissing" comment in the presscon is of the same thought/color with Uee's BTS joke about her preference for kissing changsu. I can imagine them both deflecting the awkwardness taking intimate scenes with such jokes.

@April17 I couldn't help smiling while looking at SJ's impish and naughty smile. I am wondering what was going through his mind at that time. 

@razanahusni I totally feel you. I was a lurker too in the HS thread but I just feel safer posting here as I know I'm in the midst of like-minded friends who are so into JK/Yoonha tandem. I love their story and I love how SJ/Uee portrayed them. I hope you post more of your POVs here too. I am a complete noob when it comes to soompi posting. I don't even know how to post pics, screencaps, and vids but I think I'll just contribute in my on little way here by posting my thoughts.

@magushsilence Haha, "ellies" seems like a cute name for us. I like it... Yup, I fell hard for JK too. He's a perfect catch. No wonder his ex-gf still wanted him back. He treated YH really well. I personally loved how he swallowed his pride trying to woo YH back. For a man of his nature, it wasn't easy for him to be rebuffed and insulted harshly by a woman... As for MGY/Park Seo Joon, I confess I haven't watched any of the latter's works so far. I've seen MGY's though. I may be too biased but I can't imagine another couple playing JK/YH. SJ/Uee were the perfect fit for the role. I can't even imagine one playing the role opposite another actor too. Their sexual chemistry played a big part on why the story was exciting to watch.  

@frnjj I noticed that too. They got shy when their gazes met haha. Well, they might still be shy at that time coz they were still new with each other. I noticed there were a number of times they would talk and look at each other's eyes there during the Q&A.

@Reyko Thanks for reposting those BTS pics. SJ really looks like a BF there brushing Uee's hair. This wasn't shown right? So, I'd like to believe that this was real. As to that second pic of the SBS promo where SJ had that smile while looking at Uee, it is the same smile he did when they were doing the Nepal vid. He seems amused with something that only he knows what. I really love that SJ smile. And you're right, for self-protection, I suppose actors must put up a mental wall in order not to fall for an onscreen partner. It would be easier perhaps if the actor/s is/are married, or in a stable relationship or in a public relationship because then both or the co-star would never nurture any romantic hope or interest for the other. I know Uee is not seeing anyone right now. She clearly said that in her Infinity Challenge guesting. I don't know about SJ though. He's surrounded by so many beautiful and desirable women in his modeling/acting, so it's highly possible he has a gf now. So, I'm not putting my hopes up.

@001230 I hope a DVD will be produced too and that there be more BTS vids. 

@OO1230 does this DVD come with JG-YH bed scene? i think i'll buy two ^^

@astridwhite87  i suppose thats how JK took it off ^^ when JK visit his parents he was like let's eat out but when YH came he suddenly need to save money haha..he couldnt get her  to his place but still managed (cleverly) to get her to a hotel ^^

@mehriel love reading your povs why do u think sj kept touching uee this way

tumblr_nscssqw3ZE1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nsgemoYapz1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

cr  sbs

@magushsilence lol JK said when he first saw YH it was her make up, jeans and her chewing gum...right...YH was like  "you remember that? JK didnt answer..bet he also took notice of her thigh to butt ratio and her chest.

Archived