[OFFICIAL] Sung Joon ❤ Uee |Elevator Couple| Thread

magushsilence

Another Uee interview cut. I just translated parts related/mentioned SJ.

[INTERVIEW] Uee "After 'High Society' Lively.Standoffish roles come.. Transformation through YH 'Thank You'"

uee01_zps2y6xhssw.png

- While Chang Soo and Ji Yi Couple got loves, seems couple rivalry has been formed.
"There was nothing like that at all. We all acknowledged it. Since ep 1 it was laid that when JK met woman, he wanted 'marriage technic', and he approached her for money. Because of that people thought it was clear he also approached YH for money. In contrast, CS and JY are couple who chose love as priority before money. So even in reality when SJ and I met, we joked 'until when would we fight?'. in the early drama I like the role very much. Pictures are taken, YH was often clothed with JK clothes (YH often wore JK's clothes). JK has tsundere (a shy and cold person who secretly has a heart of gold) charm that was obedience to YH. Looked at CS and JY, CS always take care of JY. Even when we saw them, we were like 'they look beautiful, who would say they do not'. We just envied them. In the script, CS-JY's first night was written 'chaste love affair scene'? or 'innocent love affair'? I forgot the exact words but it was written very beautifully. SJ asked to writer-nim, 'how about us?' and I said that we couldn't be like that. Because we're couple whose hearts were hurt, we (couldn't do anything but) just envy. It was said that at the second half (of the drama) SJ would treat me well. I got goosebump when I heard that and wondered why suddenly like that. I think from a certain moment as (I was) absorbed to JK, it became like the situation in the drama. SJ said to me that I'm like a hyung." (note: the gray font part is the part I'm not sure, someone who know korean please help..)

- Do you like HS ending?
As it end with happy ending, I was relieved. When received the propose, I felt about to cry. I like that JK and YH chose love. Seems writer-nim also thought that it would be nice if the 4 people end with beautiful ending. (Back then) CS-JY happy ending has been decided but writer-nim was worried about us till the end. Lots of people were curious and we talked alot among us as well. Fortunately, (writer-nim) made us a nice ending. At the end I also became director. There was also the nameplate, I should have brought it (home). (laugh)"

source: http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=66091

------------------

The highlight part confirms that SJ did want mooooooore~!! LOL XDD

@Reyko you said "he probly felt frustrated and was making an indirect call out to the writer to level up the intimacy". my delulu mind want to believe what you said is true. kkkk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Aww SJ wanted more. So did we! Why did you have to disappoint us all, writer-nim??!!! Their bed scene would have been so hot. *sigh*

Didn't know they were contemplating on JK-YH's ending. I would be so angry if they didn't end happily. They deserved it. JK is the character that changed/improved the most in this drama. He deserves to end up with the one he loves. Changsoo's character is a bit off  towards the end, so their ending doesn't make much sense to me. but good for them anyway.

OMG I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING RIGHT NOW ahahahahahhahahahaha SJ, you naughty boy :P  i really hope they can be a pair again! and when will SJ interview comes out? is there any photoshoot or interview with him? i am dying to know what he thinks about uee kkkkkkkk

ooooooo i see. no wonder the proposal scene for JK and YH looked so unconvicing. the scene should be more romantic ! kkkkk but as long as there is no open ending for them, Im good :D 

@OO1230  ah so he wasn't really complaining that they're always kissing ,he didnt like that they were only just kissing..thanks for bringing that article here and translating for us ♡♡♡

tumblr_nskhzaxOD21qcqqgto1_400.gif  tumblr_nski2iWegK1qcqqgto1_400.gif

cr gif mapleofrph@tumblr.com

@OO1230  do u think uee begin to like " about thirty " after sj sang it or sj sang it bcos he knew she liked it? 

Guest meinhere

About affectionate scene with SJ, Uee said, "(it) fitted well. we are couple who filmed kiss scene since teaser. there was lots of kiss scene." She added, "there was good point and minus point as well. At the press conference SJ said that we filmed many kiss scenes and (so) 'there's no inspiration'. I got hurt by that words. after that I said 'I am a woman too.How could you say there's no inspiration', and then he said, 'That's not what I mean. I just mean we did it a lot'," she poured her disappointment out.

haha he did way more kissing in his other dramas, so why he poking fun at uee and not others? think kissing her made him vulnerable or had him feeling "threatened" or (jus like me) maybe he also wanted to have JK-YH bed scene and do more than kiss,i admit one of my  inspirations  watching HS is finally seeing JK get YH between the sheets.

DANG! just like what u said. SJ wants moreee....LOL XDD!! and your gif never fail makes my stomach ache from laughing. LMAO :w00t:

@OO1230 as usual...thankyou for your translation :lol:

@iloveisang-eoyoung SJ latest photoshoot and interview is with l'officiel hommes where he talked about his ideal type. i dont know but i think it hasnt released yet. i just hopes there is another interview where he talk about HS.

glad to know that SJ got along well with other casts and felt comfortable in the shooting set cos from his interview back then in 2011 with vogue, he's indeed reserved person.. here is the link https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/july-2011-vogue-girl-sung-joon-white-lies-interview/  to know a glimpse about his personality

@meinhere Thanks for the SJ interview. He is quite an interesting character. He does seem to be in his own world most of the time. I watched a bit of his style log appearance and he is indeed very quiet and shy. It's pretty interesting to see him act because he's really good at it that I couldn't even imagine he's like that in real life.

I didn't know he studied abroad. No wonder his english in the drama was pretty good. I wonder if he can speak well casually.

@iloveisang-eoyoung I agree about the proposal scene. It should have been more special. They could at least do a final kiss scene. Even a simple one would do. It was just hanging there. YH didn't even say yes. She just said it's pretty lol. Their smiles were so sweet though so I liked that.

@OO1230 Thank you thank you thank you.. for your translation. :wub:

@meinhere Thanks for the link! There were so many things I just found out about SJ from the interview. I didn't know he studied in New Zealand and England (and then got expelled) although somehow expected it, came from a wealthy family, had family problems. Our SJ had quite a hard life as teenagers - not to say coming from a wealthy family is the case.:mellow: It's just, I thought he came from a normal/average household. 

@Reyko Oooooooo your avatar.... looking good there!! On the 'About Thirty' song, I think its SJ. Its one of his ki-sul (skills). He knew what Uee likes and he starts doing them. ;)

Isn't it about time we heard SJ's interview, when will the August issue L'Officiel Hommes mag come out? Its August! Hello~ :P

There's this BTS video during HS shooting I found but untranslated. There are some parts of it they interviewed UEE and we also get to see SJ BTS moment with his on screen omma. I think omma said something about his height..? I dunno.. hmm can you help us with just SJxUee parts @OO1230? Please~? :sweatingbullets:

@magushsilence so excited for sj iv we didnt get juicy stuff from him abt our girl except when he makes stupid jokes, im guessing hes acting like a schmuck towards uee bcos he was affected by her and didnt know how to express his attraction he's described as tsundere meaning theres a difference with what hes acting out  from what hes feeling? maybe all this "bullying" is jus an attempt to mask his real feelings delulululululu

V thanks for sharing @ueeyaas  ^^ 

' He would tease me by asking, 'Eat this. You won't? Then don't,' yet get me a bottle of water. " 

fangirling.gif~c200

She says she had fun and the times she spent quarreling with Seong Joon have become memories for her. "I am not feminine so I was very close to Seong Joon like a brother, but I nearly cried when Joon-gi proposed to me. It was so touching that they decided to go ahead and love each other". Read more at: http://tr.im/akxN4

tumblr_mkqhd5dG6o1qasxjlo1_250.gif tumblr_nnw74vPl711snfrrio3_400.gif

Thanks for the link @ueeyaas!!! Why don't you just cry YH yaa~???? And then, JK will hug you or what not and it would've been better ending....

• Amanda-Seyfried-Laugh-Reaction-Gif-In-Me

haha do i smell sexual tension off cam? quarreling with sj?? Or his character? and she is very close to him...like a brother. (I suppose it means closer than a friend?) sj  also said she's like a hyung (older brother)..ahh im familiar with this kind of brothers, its what a boy and girl call eachother to keep ppl tongues frm wagging too much :Dah well..looking forward to hearing more "just like a brother" moments from sj's iv

I know another drama/film with both of them as leads are quite impossible especially in the near future. But one thing that can get our couple being seen together publicly is magazine photo shoot! A girl can always dream and I dare Korean mag editors out there to come out something like these for SJxUee... :D

tumblr_njsusv8YDw1qj3tm8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_njsup4lAs11qj3tm8o1_500.jpgtumblr_njsund4qvc1qj3tm8o1_500.jpgtumblr_njsukribWV1qj3tm8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_njsu13AqtY1qj3tm8o1_500.jpgtumblr_njstrsxsMJ1qj3tm8o1_500.jpgtumblr_njstunpHGN1qj3tm8o1_500.jpg

cr. as tagged; Marie Claire Korea, [Tumblr] Style Korea.tumblr

* in case you were wondering, these are from MCK mag February 2015 and both are professional Korean models - Steve Noh and Hwang Seon. But aren't they gorgeous? :wub:

v

v

"Uee: we are filming a scene when (I'm) a bit jealous seeing JK and JY eat together very friendly. (I'm) a bit jealous even though they are friends."

@OO1230 THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING AND OH MY GOD!! 

tumblr_mip2i8oOIH1rkz645o1_400.gif

@OO1230  do u think uee begin to like " about thirty " after sj sang it or sj sang it bcos he knew she liked it? 

SJ sang it because he knew she likes it :D

@Reyko btw is mapleofrph is your tumblr?

can you help us with just SJxUee parts @OO1230? Please~? :sweatingbullets:

Uee: we are filming a scene when (I'm) a bit jealous seeing JK and JY eat together very friendly. (I'm) a bit jealous even though they are friends.

JK mom: there's old saying, tall persons are not healthy [joking]
caption: Yang Hee Kyung (JK mom) who takes care of SJ like her real son.

you're welcome, ladies ^^

SJ sang it because he knew she likes it :D

bobby-squeal.gif?t=1303321240

@OO1230  no babe not mine thats why i give credit ^^

@magushsilence  lets hold hands and pray together for that photo shoot and make our and sj's dream of a bed scene  finally happen ^^

@OO1230  thanks for sharing..my gift for u hahaha dun get tired of translating ♡

6LH5dw.gif

Guest meinhere

@Reyko where do you get that gif? what show is it? SJ looks cute when sulking....LOL

just watched video shared by @magushsilence when lim jiyeon was being interviewed, in the back uee was being shot, and was SJ monitoring uee (?)

150717 High society BTS Sung Joon, Uee, Hyung Sik, Ji Yeon.mp4_000111040

150717 High society BTS Sung Joon, Uee, Hyung Sik, Ji Yeon.mp4_000116680

Hi everyone, I see familiar names here, might as well join you guys after our interaction in HS.

@meinhere thanks for the info re SJ interview, because it confirms my thoughts, that he really speaks English, I'm so impressed with his accents when he was doing the script in HS, so perfect.

I luuuv SJ & UEE  together, there's something between them off and on screen. I maybe right, or maybe wrong, but I can dream on, right? Besides I'm not asking for the moon, so it's possible, never mind if it will take some time....

Great to see you again, guys!!!

@Reyko thank you reyko. SJ is so cute I cannot hehehehehe. he looked a lil bit young and skinny

do you guys have any other video or picture that show SJ went to the same show or award or any program with UEE or the whole After School members? I really want to know if they have meet before hehehhe

Archived