[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

20 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Which is your fave, LOVERS? I'm torn between the red top/white pants and the all-white suit...)

i want the all red  one....chinese preference:P

thanks for sharing her photo...the all red one she look seductive.:sweatingbullets:

20 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Btw, I'm dying to watch the finale ep 50. But I've held back cos I've promised to wait for my galpal to catch up and watch together. She's already into the third quarter eps

you can held back...:D  you better watch ...have a lot of eye candy.....

waiting for your insight on the ending...some shared theirs already ..happy that majority was satisfied of the ending...

• Like 9

hello lovers of IHAL!

I share the same view that there should not be an issue for writer to change some story line as circumstances demand. The most important question to ponder :," Did the scriptwriter change the heart of the message in the drama in the nutshell?"  . I personally view  she did not change the "Purpose" of the storyline of drama heading ie the ending she wish to deliver to those in marriage. Watch ep 1& 2 carefully .  As the drama begins with wrecked, it ended with "good". It started with post divorce and HG looking at photos/twitters of ex husband. I personally viewed the writer didn't change ep 1& 2 but change the story line in ep 9 or 10 onwards. The story is going to direction of HG with JE. what is the use to recruit JJH if it intended HG & BS? JJH to perform JE role so well not because I am his fan (not at all). See the need to be so angry, crazy and different emotions and cry.. wow...JJH can cry.. the mixture of sense of humour, real, witty. The role of BS is only good man, so audience will want to see woman end up with the good man. In reality, no. Woman tend to desire man with some darkness, that's what the scripwriter trying to deliver. we can see it in JR & MTS.

Later it goes back, 3 months that HG wants to have sex with JE but JE ignored her. Then,  a scene that JE had a divorce paper in his bag. Then comes, SR braved attempt knowing JE already decided to divorce, go after JE.

Questions to ponder:

1)  What makes JE already has divorce in mind with initiation of divorce papers before accepted SR or become adulterer? Is it due to another woman? (Personally, I viewed JE wanted to be separate from HG and their marriage are at the rocks even before the affair)

2)  Why HG didn't agree to divorce/separation from  JE despite knowing JE's affairs with SR?

3) Why HG commit suicide in front of JE, even she knows JE is having affair in front of her?

4) Why JE hated HG so much that he chose to have the divorce paper initiated before entering affair with SR?

5) Was HG hoping to reconcile with JE even when she finally agreed to divorce requested by JE?

The above 5 questions, will help us to know, even there is changes, the script-writer aims to show how to restore a marriage divinely arrange by God in heaven but wrecked by human folliness.

The script-writer end purpose is still to reconcile these 2 lovers (HG & JE) as this end in mind, as we can see it started with marriages at rocks, storms hindering reconciliation, affairs, misunderstanding, hating each other, hurting, wounding, 3rd parties, for HG: lighthouse in Bs, revenge..

Amidst all these, the script-writer say it all: in one word "LOVE", through DHG to JE when JE asked her to go to  Lighthouse, "idiot, I only love you" and at end HG told JE that she loves JE more than her life and JE is more precious to her than everything and HG said she gives him her all and everything. (it also means she will give all her rights, give him all his love, give up her anger & you can see HG gave up the fortunes she made from selling 5% shares to MTS). How the script writer define "how love should be"  with one another?. English translation of "lover" is different from  Korean, Japanese which was rooted from Chinese. English is limited to describe the heart of the writer. Again, JE said he called HG as lover but in ep 13 onwards, he called HG as his wife. even after HG recovered from memory, in one scene, she slipped and called JE "yeobo" . From my analytical, the scriptwriter wanted to write the story of 2nd chance in a 2nd marriage.

For me, a husband /wife relationship should stems from being lovers. Being a Christian, I called the Lord (my God) as the lover of my soul, my best friend and my husband, even if a man, will call the Lord as husband. There is no gender difference in divinity. Man called God as his lover and husband.

I like the story line. it doesn't mean there is not a person better than your own spouse in the eyes of outsiders. But in eyes of lovers (the 2 parties that are so attracted by each other), they are meant for each other. Marriage is instituited by God. It is human folliness who destroy them. God will welcome reconciliation than seeing human "abandoned/opt for separation" without trying to make a divine marriage works.

Edited by lover7
  • Like 10

I promise to revisit the drama with positive. Today, we see divorce rate going 53% to 60%. Means, out of 3 marriage more than likelihood of divorce. Other drama, is just fairy tale, passion, sex and not addressing the brokenness and fail marriages in today. even many stem from adultery, what causes man to run away to adultery?

The ending of this drama are a marriage life of the lovers can be restored when we determined to be patience and forgives.

• Like 10

The reason of watching this drama is because I want to see how the script writer define "love" and define "Lover" in a drama. Her understanding of love between a lover is  far better than English language or English dictionary. If this drama, shows HG end up with BS, I won't be interested as it is always the case. I m drawn to this drama because I like the story of  a woman will still love her ex husband (even if there is better choices) and the ex-husband loving a woman who look like his ex-wife. ah, the script-writer used JE and HG quote the law of attraction of 2 being in the universe. How many times these are quote? even in the last ep 50, in the sauna..,

The heart of the message is good because I want to see restored marriages. For this drama, union of JE an HG started with love. It went to rocks  due to many reason before the adultery. JE was determined to divorce HG. only later (after 4 years) he realised he still love HG. (The 3 Original Sound Tracks tells all and the lyrics speaks the heart of the original drama team (It's about HG & JE not JE & SR or HG & BS)  I actually the parallel was seen in Ep 48 & 49 , how JE determined to not visit HG, cut his relationship with HG, stop himself from contacting HG by deleting her phone no after heard the news of her release and disappearance. Je was determined (in his heart) to abandon to be with HG as he viewed their marriage will never works out because of HG hiding things and going to prison with a text. Je said to HG, tell me, who are you to me, in Chinese restaurant. I will also mad . worst, HG's ex boy friend words against JE for not hearing cries of HG. No wonder JE mom said JE was mad with her and mad with himself the entire year. Je felt he was a pitiable failure. I seen best friend of couple wrong words or gossip destroy relationship.

The script writer is real to write "a woman do not choose husband/ choose to love one based on the most righteous or criteria of "good" by others or approvals of family or even outsiders". Scriptwriter is real than fairy tale (HG & BS).

Edited by lover7
  • Like 13

OST ALBUM (Various Artistes) - I Have A Lover
All rights belong to its respective creators/owners. If you enjoy the songs/music, support with purchase from providers.

CR: ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE CREATORS/OWNERS.

Enjoy :) 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, a15t3 said:

@jadecloud~ there is always ways.  I'll post it in fb even it is blocked elsewhere :)  usually fb will allow :)  will keep you posted.

It is said blocked in some countries in YT, not sure which countries for sure.  Just try if you can access and view this MV.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

It is said blocked in some countries in YT, not sure which countries for sure.  Just try if you can access and view this MV.

Thank you. Enjoyed it :P 

• Like 8

Guest lenet
6 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I'm sure, that writer changed the plot. However, I'm 100% sure that HK+BS was never even an option. No matter how cruel JE was and how perfect BS is, all this doesn't matter when in comes to love.

Absolutely agrees with you @airgelaal,  kind of a no-brainer to me that JJH will be the main male lead.  Why?  JJH is a 'Hallyu Star' compared to Lee Kyu Han.  No offence to him, he is a fine actor but in K entertainment circle, he is nowhere at JJH's level, let's be honest.   Has JJH played any secondary character so far, anyone knows?  I've seen many dramas with the exception of Blood (yet to see), he has always been the chief male lead (except Love Letter in the beginning?  Even then it's like there's 2 male leads).  

Again, not to diss LKH coz I like him too here and in real life he seems a very amiable chap,  he does pales besides JJH who is dashing and more  mature and the role calls for that.  Like @lover7 said so aptly, HK's story revolves chiefly around JE and family, BS and family is but a short detour in the entire journey. Not to sound arrogant, many of us who have the hind  sight of watching writer's previous drama already knew what the end would be.  Knew the story is about forgiveness and therefore, HK has to end with JE, there's no point in flogging a dead horse or sounding like a broken record in denial - JE+HK, it's fait accompli - BS has no chance of intruding into their sphere at all.  Whether we think writer whitewash JE or not, in this drama and in real life, HK would be the one who is the greater sinner.  She needs redemption more than JE and that is why she is given the jail route.  The writer shows HK herself willing it or she will probably not get the closure she needs to move on and make herself or JE happy.

I find myself rewatching ep 50 for days now....Can't get enough of it...

I just realized something:  When JE was outside the gate, he said,"I was wrong...I was wrong yeobo." HG: "I told you to forget and erase it from your mind." JE: "I am really....." then HG kissed him. 

At first I thought said he was wrong because he started the fight.  But I think, he meant deeper than that.  In the room, HG said,"The words (that JE lived with SR, gave her piggy back ride while whistling to her) I blurted out, please forget and erase them."

So when JE said he was wrong, I think, he was referring to his affair with SR, not for picking up the fight. Because of what HG said that he should forget and erase the words about his affair. HG also felt bad for blurting out his past and she apologized to JE.

How long will I have this withdrawal syndrome?  ;)

• Like 17

9 hours ago, jadecloud said:

News on uri beauty KHJ... so smoking hot, yes?  hehe :P

KOOKJE News: Kim Hyun Joo - 'NOBLESSE' March 2016 Fashion Magazine Pictorials

- Versatile. Elegant. Charming.:wub::wub: 

(Which is your fave, LOVERS? I'm torn between the red top/white pants and the all-white suit...)

----------

KHJ looks great in all of them tbh :P, but I'm going with the red top/white pants :blush:

j18zkTLFbTGcc9jfqxCe0XKGpBs6cuq68xKuBGSR

• Like 10

7 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I'm sure, that writer changed the plot. However, I'm 100% sure that HK+BS was never even an option. No matter how cruel JE was and how perfect BS is, all this doesn't matter when in comes to love.

100% agree. Even the posters will tell you who ends up together

I-Have-a-Lover-Poster3.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, deandraluv said:

I just realized something:  When JE was outside the gate, he said,"I was wrong...I was wrong yeobo." HG: "I told you to forget and erase it from your mind." JE: "I am really....." then HG kissed him. 

At first I thought said he was wrong because he started the fight.  But I think, he meant deeper than that.  In the room, HG said,"The words (that JE lived with SR, gave her piggy back ride while whistling to her) I blurted out, please forget and erase them."

So when JE said he was wrong, I think, he was referring to his affair with SR, not for picking up the fight. Because of what HG said that he should forget and erase the words about his affair. HG also felt bad for blurting out his past and she apologized to JE.

I feel that mine will last at least another 6 months and I've watched Ep.50 for nth time:) It was so beautiful and it doesn't hurt that those kisses were smoking hot:wub: They were probably the best kisses I've seen in k-drama. I usually see those kinds on US television.

When I watched ep.50 with subs for the first time and JE was outside the gate saying that he was sorry, I knew that he was talking about the affair. When they were arguing at the table and HK blurted it out, he seemed hurt and the words stung because he knew that was the worst thing he did in the past. In the bedroom, HK knew how much her words hurt him because she quickly apologies for mentioning the affair because they were trying and finally moving past that event. And like you said, when in the bedroom, she told him to forget what she blurted out and said the same thing outside by the gate. So I would say that the kiss to silence him was good move because JE would have kept saying he was wrong.

P.S. @lover7 I absolutely love your posts

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Lol.. me, I haven't watched last 2 eps yet.  Am I trying to stop the time, pretending not to watch them yet?  :w00t:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jadecloud said:

OST ALBUM (Various Artistes) - I Have A Lover
All rights belong to its respective creators/owners. If you enjoy the songs/music, support with purchase from providers.

CR: ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE CREATORS/OWNERS.

Enjoy :) 

Thank you for sharing, @jadecloud

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kehinde said:

I feel that mine will last at least another 6 months and I've watched Ep.50 for nth time:) It was so beautiful and it doesn't hurt that those kisses were smoking hot:wub: They were probably the best kisses I've seen in k-drama. I usually see those kinds on US television.

Yeah! I was wondering about that.  Writer Bae is very good in writing love/kissing scenes (or was it PDnim?)  I was pleasantly surprised seeing the kissing scene where JE gently and repeatedly kissed HG's face while HG was unbuttoning his shirt.

I don't watch many k-dramas, but I wonder, do you guys often see this kind of intimate kissing scene when one repeatedly kisses the lover's face in other dramas?  That kiss when they disrobed each other, IMO, is their best kiss of the entire 50 eps.  The 2nd best for me was at the cabin on Christmas.  The 3rd best has got to be the paint kissing scene:phew:.

• Like 14

I keep reading chingu says writer changes plot, story line.  Is there somewhere shows the story before it was directed into screen?  I think it is unlike Cheese in the Trap where it is written and published.

• Like 4