[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

16 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you everyone,

@andy78, @zagigirl, @Kehinde, @chubbychub1966, @trust71, @tiMadam,  Thank you for recapping

@chubbychub1966, you spoil us with these wonderful gifs.

@jeijei, @liltash85, @thegoldbug, , @Tiggie2, @deandraluv, @lenet, @drmjs, @imientan, @mdj101, @gerrytan8063, @roseann10, @izzycharlotte, @sunshinefate  Thank you all for being here with us.

It's very early here. If I forgot to mention someone please forgive me.  Not exactly functioning early. 

Have a great day, everyone.

you also  :):) @irilight

• Like 8

1 minute ago, deandraluv said:

Phew!!! I didn't get teary as much as I did yesterday.  (I have prepared the tissues, though).  I was distracted by the new SBS teaser "Yeah, That's How Is"  which will start on the 13th of February.  I got shocked because the 13th of February is on Saturday.  I thought it would replace IHAL.  My heart sank while trying to watch the live streaming. :crazy:

Then I started to inquire about the drama.  It happens to air on Saturday and Sunday at 20.45 (KST) while IHAL airs at 21:55.  IHAL is scheduled to air the last episode on the 28th of February.  Big relief!!!   :sweatingbullets:

Now I am off to watch the RAW since the streaming lagged a lot!!  Back to you later!!!

Errr 28th february is already back-to-campus days again for me:tears:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't know why but I'm not even afraid of the final storm. It was much more thrilling to see seolri back then than the final storm ahead loll

You r right...positive atitude is better :D...let all wrong doings be revealed and punished!

But..we still have 13 eps to go...storm will last...and i have a weak heart ;) 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Music to my ears :wub:

I so hope i'm  right just this once ...lets have a bit of love before final storm...they deserve it...we deserve it :P

I so agree, let's see some lovin before the fighting. That "breakfast" thing makes me giddy because it could mean let's spend the night together. But still I got tickled with the term "quickie" @zagigirl :wub:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Guys...i need that 2 little pics HK and JE holding hands at the end...i don't know how to take it from instragam photo...anyone? Pleeeeeeeeeeeese :)

Maybe you can screenshot them one by one and crop them into the size you want them to be. 

18 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You r right...positive atitude is better :D...let all wrong doings be revealed and punished!

But..we still have 13 eps to go...storm will last...and i have a weak heart ;) 

13 eps to go but we will still have more romantic scenes next week so it will be paid off :wub: 

Btw our drama nearly hits 11000 replies. C'mon guys bring it on hehehe

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

I so agree, let's see some lovin before the fighting. That "breakfast" thing makes me giddy because it could mean let's spend the night together. But still I got tickled with the term "quickie" @zagigirl :wub:

Well chingu...lets spend a night together could mean sleep parted like last time...so hold on your hopes...why do you think they didn't show us preview? ...didn't want to put us on the ground to soon :P

I support her in quickie all the way...hate when men wants 'to make love' long with still so much things to do aftwds :lol:...young people here might not understand but ajummas do ;)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

13 eps to go but we will still have more romantic scenes next week so it will be paid off :wub: 

From your mouth to god's ears...hope so :wub:

It is very good drama...really deserves att it gets :)

P.S. If a good soul don't appear will give it a try tomm at work...pics i mean

• Like 10

16 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

just check the main page and it was hot topic again...two nights in a row ......such a wonderful drama.... KHJ   AND JJH...fighting...

16 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Well chingu...lets spend a night together could mean sleep parted like last time...so hold on your hopes...why do you think they didn't show us preview? ...didn't want to put us on the ground to soon :P

I support her in quickie all the way...hate when men wants 'to make love' long with still so much things to do aftwds :lol:...young people here might not understand but ajummas do ;)

LOL.............:blush:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, trust71 said:

just check the main page and it was hot topic again...two nights in a row ......such a wonderful drama.... KHJ   AND JJH...fighting...

I hope this drama is also as popular in Korea as in this forum. So the actors and the crews of this drama won't feel their hardwork is useless. Ji jin hee and kim hyun joo are veteran actors after all. I want them to be recognized for their hardworks as well as the crews'. 

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

From your mouth to god's ears...hope so :wub:

It is very good drama...really deserves att it gets :)

P.S. If a good soul don't appear will give it a try tomm at work...pics i mean

But sadly in some sites there have been several people who drop this drama because they think this drama has become boring with many repetitive plots :( nevertheless, I still love this drama. This drama is a rare gem for me

• Like 13

Thank you @andy78 @trust71 @irilight @chubbychub1966 @zagigirl @tiMadam and @Kehinde for your awesome work! There were a lot of revelations and it seems like there were subsequent changes of heart. Some loose ends:

• HK's "Let's go!" can go either way. She was smiling in front of JE as she said it, but when she turned she looked worried. It can mean the calm before the storm, she's giving in to his wishes because when she finishes with his family, he may no longer want to be with her. It can also mean that she finally decided to loop him in and she's just worried at his possible reaction. I prefer the latter of course, to see them being truthful and honest with each other for once. 
  • HK is determinedly making new plans after her recent discoveries, we saw her extract new documents from her safety deposit box and she personally met up with her adversaries - MTS and MH. I hope she gets to take them down systematically and completely. 
  • I admire JE's earnestness in discovering the truth behind MH and JH. He's doing things thoroughly and methodically, digging deeper until he uncovers the truth. This buried skeleton is as big as Pudoxin in the grand scheme of things, but definitely more devastating on a personal level for JE because it involved his father. Even if JE disliked his father's work ethics in the past, he still respects and looks up to him. 
  • JR is no match for the twins, YK had Dr. Min defending her yesterday, now HK intercepted her vicious blow. Compared to them, all of her efforts would seem puny. Also, she's really a piece of work, when she took advantage of stepmother's dementia out of spite. SH must have been remembering something sad as they made her dance to an oldie, to see her tear up while she was twirling was tragic. I really felt bad for SH.
  • Against Dr. Min's better judgement, what started off as a ruse now seems to be a full fledged affection for YK. She leaves him perpetually dumbfounded and secretly amused at her antics. Umm, and YK is no different, she's beginning to see him in a new light. They're just too cute. WJ adorably hero worships Dr. Min, when they're together she just lights up and h turns into putty whenever WJ smiles at him. Also, I like the endearing way YK expresses jealousy in front of GN, d'aww. 
  • So I guess we will no longer have previews in the coming episodes plus it may again be preempted on Feb 7 for their annual Seollal festival. *sigh*
  • Like 17

While having meal, JE asks HK to live with him for one month. After that, he will let her go so that she can have sweet memories.

While sitting on JE's chair, HK remembers JE words. "If it's about you, there is nothing I cannot do. Will you live with me for one month. After that, I will let you go so that you can have sweet memories."

• Like 13

I am back after watching ep 37 RAW.  Now that I feel relieved our IHAL is not cut off, I got more teary as I watched it, esp. on the lunch scene.  It was touching when JE and HG gave food to each other at the same time.  I admire the writernim for writing such sweet details.  As HG cried while hugging JE, I cried with her.  She looked so sad!:tears:

@tambui

While having meal, JE asks HK to live with him for one month. After that, he will let her go so that she can have sweet memories.

While sitting on JE's chair, HK remembers JE words. "If it's about you, there is nothing I cannot do. Will you live with me for one month. After that, I will let you go so that you can have sweet memories."

Yes, it was at lunch when JE asked HG to live together for one month, I didn't get it the first time I watched it and at JE's office she remembered it again.  Just before she told JE to go with her at the end of the episode, JE's request was played back again, so it made me wonder, is she saying yes to his one month request or is she planning to stay with him for one night?  I hope it's the former.

I think JE proposes to live together for one month because he is doubtful that HG still wants to spend her lifetime with him after she finds out about their fathers.  He will let her go with sweet memories....:tears:

HG is thinking of the same thing. Right after talking to TS, she knew the war had begun. She is getting ready for the battle.  I think she is worried that she will end up in jail as TS would try to bring her down with him.  She wants to savor their love while she still has time.

They both want to spend their time together with different reasons. Oh my heart! 

• Like 20