[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Will they finally start to fight together...or she just want another quickie? :P

MAYBE BOTH!!WHO KNOWS?JE AND HG REALISED ABOUT MH!!!THIS TIME JE WILL FIGHT HIS DAD!!!WILL FIGHT TO WIN ! RUN THE COMPANY THE WAY SHOULD BE RUN!!!

• Like 13

MY FRIENDS I HOPE THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF TODAY EP WILL BE TRANSLATED...WHAT JE FOUND ABOUT THAT DAY?THE TALK WITH THAT MAN...HG ATACKED A LOT TODAY!!!HER NEXT STEP?BRING DOWN MH ?WE SEE THAT THE SISTERS GET CLOSE...HG CALLED YK...STARTED TO NEED HER...AWESOME DRAMA!

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, irilight said:

I am always afraid BS will reveal something to SR.

He might...but i'm not so worrried about that...coz i know SR can't win at the end...i'm more afraid for BS...when he finds out what she's doing...what she did to  hurt HK on the ground...he won't be able to help her no matter how much he will want to...he'll be hurt again

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

MAYBE BOTH!!WHO KNOWS?JE AND HG REALISED ABOUT MH!!!THIS TIME JE WILL FIGHT HIS DAD!!!WILL FIGHT TO WIN ! RUN THE COMPANY THE WAY SHOULD BE RUN!!!

Can't wait...you realize that wouldn't be possible if father didn't gave shares to HK?

I'm just worried coz father said as well as long as mom has her shares or give it to JE noone can do anything to them...if JR or BIL gets her shares they'll have a huge problem

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

Glad that they finally know how to fight for this kind of situation rather than avoiding each other or pretending that they hate each other. Finally oh finally this is what I've wanted from them. At least for me, what makes this drama different from other weekend dramas which I avoid watching them and won't ever want to watch them is because this drama has its own appeal that differs itself from the usual makjang weekend drama. This drama also doesn't have too many side characters which always make bored to death like in other weekend dramas. This drama focuses only on the main characters. Oh,IHAL, Thank God I found you. So at least for ep 38 there will be more romantic scenes since haegang already promised to make jin eon dinner and breakfast. So sweet from her!!

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

,,, HaeKang asks JinEon what he will do in the evening. JinEon answers, "to think of you." .She asks him to go out. She says she will make dinner for him....and breakfast too. . . ''

I believe you are right!!! :wub::wub:

Music to my ears :wub:

I so hope i'm  right just this once ...lets have a bit of love before final storm...they deserve it...we deserve it :P

• Like 11

What a great episode today! So many feels! Can't wait for Doc + YK dating and HK + JE fighting together. Aigoo makes next episode sounds so refreshing :D

What I like about this writer is she doesn't forget anything really in the beginning episodes. It always come back in the end :)

• Like 10

Ending scene:

HaeKang asks JinEon what he will do in the evening. JinEon answers, "to think of you."  She asks him to go out. She says she will make dinner for him....and breakfast too.

Cre: jijinhee_holic instagram

• Like 12

Thank you everyone,

@andy78, @zagigirl, @Kehinde, @chubbychub1966, @trust71, @tiMadam,  Thank you for recapping

@chubbychub1966, you spoil us with these wonderful gifs.

@tambui, thank you for translating the sweet last scene between HK and JE....  

@jeijei, @liltash85, @thegoldbug, , @Tiggie2, @deandraluv, @lenet, @drmjs, @imientan, @mdj101, @gerrytan8063, @roseann10, @izzycharlotte, @sunshinefate @tambui  , @lclarakl             Thank you all for being here with us.

It's very early here. If I forgot to mention someone please forgive me.  Not exactly functioning early. 

Have a great day, everyone.

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Music to my ears :wub:

I so hope i'm  right just this once ...lets have a bit of love before final storm...they deserve it...we deserve it :P

I don't know why but I'm not even afraid of the final storm. It was much more thrilling to see seolri back then than the final storm ahead loll

@irilight hey dear! You're welcome:D sigh... have to wait for another week huhuhu

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, trust71 said:

SO AT THE ENDING DHK SAY...SHE WILL MAKE DINNER AND BREAKFAST TOO:grin:

JE WILL STAY OVERNIGHT :blush:...it's time to make another ES to heal their broken heart and mind ...they must forget  temporary  their worries.

Hushhhhhhhh chingu for now...or something will go wrong ;)

• Like 10

Phew!!! I didn't get teary as much as I did yesterday.  (I have prepared the tissues, though).  I was distracted by the new SBS teaser "Yeah, That's How Is"  which will start on the 13th of February.  I got shocked because the 13th of February is on Saturday.  It won't finish its 50 eps!!!  I thought it would replace IHAL.  My heart sank while trying to watch the live streaming. :crazy:

Then I started to inquire more of the new drama.  It happens to air on Saturday and Sunday at 20.45 (KST) while IHAL airs at 21:55.  IHAL is scheduled to air the last episode on the 28th of February.  Big relief!!!   :sweatingbullets:

Now I am off to watch the RAW since the streaming lagged a lot!!  Back to you later!!!

• Like 11