[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

19 minutes ago, smhelen said:

It looked like he pinched them. But I could be wrong and I actually want to be. I agree with you his reaction is pathetic. I don't know, if someone tells me I am done with you, I will take their word for it and move in. I will struggle but I will move on.

It's even harder to take his behavior because he's the one that tossed her aside aside and divorced her.  I understand that he wants her back, but it seems that he can't understand how she may feel. How she may want some space. Instead he's going to be banging his head on her door?  Again, for me, its' so unappealing.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, trust71 said:

you remember last night ep...JE omma ask MH to choose between her and DHK....He scared that's why he choose JE over DHK...:lol::lol: in this case .mother know best again..

I think it's because JR told dad MH about JE and HK having broken up already, and that HK is in revenge mode. MH told JR he believes in HK and will check for himself. I guess after MH has had his meeting with HK (MH called HK to come over to the house, towards the end of today's ep 31), MH changed his mind and decided to switch back to JE, after JE told him he wants the seat he's(dad) vacating.

45 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Sorry to shorten your post. I'm not impressed with MH at all. While GN and HK lived in poverty and in debt, MH didn't lift a finger to help them; he would after HK married JE throw a little money at GN every now and then.  HK becoming JE's wife was a 'fate' that he strongly opposed. He was adamantly against the two of them marrying. HK in an effort to win the approval of her father in law, sank to the same low level as him in his underhanded acts. The question is, what will he do for the other people he stole from. HK's father named her warmth. Under the tutelage of JE's father, she lost her humanity.

Preparing the company to go to HK? What about YG? We'll have to accept that the writer is saying it was an accident. However, if I had to judge it based on the character and his actions in dealing with others, planting false evidence and sending innocent people to prison, I would say MH is a liar and probably killed their father.  He could have worked with GN and made a deal with her to still create the company in partnership. Instead he stole from them and how did he not know where YG was.

I understand. I'm not impressed with MH either. We'll just have to wait to see what had happened. 

• Like 7

I watched the raw episode, couldn't comment in detail yet. But BS agreed to be used by HK.... pretending to be lovers? I hope BS won't get used to it or he will be hurt again. He's well aware that it's temporary. 

Some complained about JE's behavior, his jealousy, anger & rudeness.... for me it's a normal reaction. He would look pathetic if he would just sulk in the corner & cry. Majority would react that way, have watched so many Kdramas and jealous characters acts that way, esp. men.

So episode 32 would be all about pretense? I would love to see JE on pretense too. This way, no one would look like a loser. Let's see who will surrender. (If this is what the writer wants) If JE will use SR, be lovey-dovey with her, I will be gritting my teeth the whole time. I just can't stand her.

I love the conversation of JE & TS. Looks like TS will have more problems. Now JE is in a war path with him. Will he retain his position in the company? ...or HG will get what she asked from TS?

I love the new OST. 

I also love WooJo & JE's scene. You can see JE loves kids. He really miss his ES. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, andy78 said:

애인있어요 32회

“사랑했다 나는 너! 미치도록 사랑했다!”

최회장은 가족들이 있는 자리에서 해강에게 그룹 부사장으로 오겠냐 묻고, 해강은 그러겠다고 한다. 이후 진언은 물어볼 게 있다며 해강을 서재로 부르고, 해강은 진언이 자리를 비운 사이 진언과의 추억이 담긴 물건들을 보며 애틋한 마음에 눈물을 흘린다. 한편 남편 자료가 없어진 사실을 알게 된 용기는 경찰에 신고해야겠다며 흥분하고, 당황한 우주는 이모라고 실토하는데...

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000008313&pgm_mnu_id=37503&pgm_build_id=11001&contNo=&srs_id=22000061973

hope someone will translate both previews!!!

Spoiler

“爱过你的我,疯狂的爱过”。
崔会长在家人都在的情况下问海疆是否愿意回集团当副会长,海疆回答是。真言说有话要问海疆,把她带到了书房,真言不在的一小会儿,海疆看着曾经装满他们回忆的物品心痛得留下了眼泪。丢失老公文件的永琪说一定要报警,惊慌的宇宙说出了是姨母……

CR Xref: IHAL Baidu/懒得取名1989

Ep 32 Preview Text Translation:

"I loved you. Madly loved you!"

• In front of his family, JE asks HK if she's willing to return to CNP as VP. HK answers yes, she is.
  • JE says he has something to say to HK, and brings her to his study.
  • During the short time when JE is away, HK sees the memorabilia of their past, feels sad and tears up.
  • YK who has lost her fiance KSY's stuff, insists on making a police report. 
  • WJ in her fearful state, reveals that it is her aunt HK ...

------------end of trans/jadecloud-----------

Oh no...does this mean we are about to see JE change? @tiMadam your answer re JE's character description may come as early as ep 32... Still, sounds really exciting! :P 

• Like 16

i think Choi Jin Eon has got his lesson and regretful enough of his actions towards HG until they got divorced. for 4 years he keeps dreaming of ES n HG means deepdown he really really missed them. (You won't dream ppl u do not miss). That's y when he meet HG back, he chased HG to ask her forgiveness n when he found out that she had amnesia, he become more more sorry and regret of what he did. Seeing the vulnerable HG who do not know her own identity drove him to really protect her and eventually realized that he still love HG n not once he ever do not love her. ok, he CHEATED once, but every one in the drama eventually make a BIG mistake not only JE. N during 4 years he was away, he was not in any romantic relationship with SR, means that he realize the mistake earlier n not going on with the scandal. in CJE case, i think writer Bae trying to tell about, regret, forgiveness and 2nd chances.

I love Baesok. He is the typical 2nd lead who give viewers 2nd lead syndrome. The savior, the caring n most loveable person in the world but eventually fall into friendzone. Thanks to him, we can see a cheerful, kind n caring HG and he had done so much in helping her. But eventho all that he has done, HG hearts never beats or feel nervous when she is with BS. I really hope BS will find someone that can love him unconditionally. i hope writer Baek won't be cruel n kill his character off.

i think BOTH guys has their own shares of what they deserves and not deserves HG heart. 19 more eps of emotional rollercoaster. 

• Like 7

Siempre que te pregunto, 
Que cuando, como y donde, 
Tu siempre me respondes; 
Quizas, quizas, quizas. 

Whenever I ask that when, how, & where, you always answer me; Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Dr. Min really sang it well. His Spanish is good actually. :) I wonder why he chose to sing this song?
Now I can't get this off my mind. I've been humming it since I heard him sing. Lol! :P

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

“爱过你的我,疯狂的爱过”。
崔会长在家人都在的情况下问海疆是否愿意回集团当副会长,海疆回答是。真言说有话要问海疆,把她带到了书房,真言不在的一小会儿,海疆看着曾经装满他们回忆的物品心痛得留下了眼泪。丢失老公文件的永琪说一定要报警,惊慌的宇宙说出了是姨母……

CR Xref: IHAL Baidu/懒得取名1989

Ep 32 Preview Text Translation:

"I loved you. Madly loved you!"

• In front of his family, JE asks HK if she's willing to return to CNP as VP. HK answers yes, she is.
  • JE says he has something to say to HK, and brings her to his study.
  • During the short time when JE is away, HK sees the memorabilia of their past, feels sad and tears up.
  • YK who has lost her fiance KSY's stuff, insists on making a police report. 
  • WJ in her fearful state, reveals that it is her aunt HK ...

------------end of trans/jadecloud-----------

Oh no...does this mean we are about to see JE change? @tiMadam your answer re JE's character description may come as early as ep 32... Still, sounds really exciting! :P 

Thanks @jadecloud for translating the text preview & preview...Will HK be running to JE?..Ep 31 showed her following him so it's role reversal somewhat....The battle bet them is on based on the preview....

But the sad part is that they are fighting the same battle against TS and helping the Pudoxin case...yet they are fighting separately.  Now, JE will take responsibility by taking over the company instead of HG..and he will show that he is not hiding behind her skirt...like earlier on the ep it was HG at the head of the company doing all the bad dealings and he watched her without protecting her..and since he told his father not to let HG comeback then .it's his way of protecting her and the end each are trying to protect each other...just wish they can work together...but with 19 ep left, i guess they have go on with the angst bet...but their banter with each other is really all pint up emotions

• Like 11

@myonenonly  --- Back when GN was still not able to speak, I remember Dr. Mim played that song during his mealtime. No reason give for his love of that song or any reason why he liked Spanish songs in general.

Now all the action has shifted out of the living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Once they start dealing with the financial things  and embezzlement, along with corporate business affairs I'll have to shift gears, too. Now a lot of the action will be out in public and the moat important actors will be in Business, Criminal Justice, and Law.   Not so much the interpersonal offenses  and injuries.  We'll see the insides of research labs, Boardrooms & offices, and court rooms & Jails(?).

Writer Bae is still moving and shaking --- a surprise every weekend.   Keeping me guessing big time!     B)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mdj101 said:

@myonenonly  --- Back when GN was still not able to speak, I remember Dr. Mim played that song during his mealtime. No reason give for his love of that song or any reason why he liked Spanish songs in general.

Now all the action has shifted out of the living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Once they start dealing with the financial things  and embezzlement, along with corporate business affairs I'll have to shift gears, too. Now a lot of the action will be out in public and the moat important actors will be in Business, Criminal Justice, and Law.   Not so much the interpersonal offenses  and injuries.  We'll see the insides of research labs, Boardrooms & offices, and court rooms & Jails(?).

Writer Bae is still moving and shaking --- a surprise every weekend.   Keeping me guessing big time!     B)

Since there are many paralelisms in this drama .... Recall, when JE piggy back SR ... Maybe we will see BS will piggy back HG since piggy back is also another rule in the kdrama ..... But taht wod  be funny! Or doc will piggy back WJ .. lol

Just another guessings ... :heart::grin:

• Like 5

Photo:

Ep 31 - HK lil note to JE

If I get tired of studying

One day when I'm ready to date someone

Perhaps, that person is you.

If I can't get through my exams

And my mind gets messed up

Whoever I will spend a night drinking

Perhaps, that person is you.

If during my study

I think of someone momentarily

Perhaps, that person is you.

If I get stuck in this room, 

And think of someone

Perhaps, that person is you.

Because in my life, Do Hae Kang's life,

The likely person will all be Choi Jin Eon.

Will you leave?

Go away when I'm asking you nicely.

I really have to study, Choi Jin Eon!

--CR: Xref:TSKS csubs/translation -jadecloud- 

@myonenonly Thanks sista for that spanish song lyrics :P Haha that's a cute lil song. I agree. GS sang it well, albeit a lil comically. I was like YK, couldn't help giggling :D Did he grow up in Spain? Bet he didn't know what a lullaby is...hehe. Could that 'maybe' be the answer YK will give to GS when he confesses his love in ep 32? Ohhh nooo! YK-ssi, please jump his bones! kkk

Now, when will the new OST by Ryu be released? Love that song too. Very melo but sooo goood.!

• Like 10

Can't wait to see JE's transformation as the people around JE are stupid if they believe a tiger like MH wouldn't bore a tiger too and mistakenly still see JE as a kitten, so can't wait for people to realise JE can just be as scary as MH if he is motivated and for the first time he is extra motivation to take that CEO position at the company and I don't MH changed his mind regarding handing the company over to JE, that was his plans all along, that was why HK knowing this as HK1 was doing everything in her power to rise to the top and prove her competence to MH. 

HG has another thing coming to her, she is still underestimating JE in the preview and challenging him as if she sees him as no competition, she would be surprise when she see what JE has planned as he fights to take over the company and now that he has the reason to protect HG from causing further harm to herself, he is motivated to take that top position. 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, oyeleyeolusina said:

Can't wait to see JE's transformation as the people around JE are stupid if they believe a tiger like MH wouldn't bore a tiger too and mistakenly still see JE as a kitten, so can't wait for people to realise JE can just be as scary as MH if he is motivated and for the first time he is extra motivation to take that CEO position at the company and I don't MH changed his mind regarding handing the company over to JE, that was his plans all along, that was why HK knowing this as HK1 was doing everything in her power to rise to the top and prove her competence to MH. 

HG has another thing coming to her, she is still underestimating JE in the preview and challenging him as if she sees him as no competition, she would be surprise when she see what JE has planned as he fights to take over the company and now that he has the reason to protect HG from causing further harm to herself, he is motivated to take that top position. 

HK told BS she has to enter the tiger's den in order to handle the tiger (TS). But HK perhaps forgot a bigger and smarter tiger is already sitting atop TS, and that is JE.

I think HK's motivation, rather than underestimation per say, stems from wishing to protect JE and taking him away from having to deal with conflict of interest between family vs CNP, CNP vs her and even the law vs her past 'misdeeds'. Again, miscommunication will be working to their disadvantage. I hope they will start to communicate rather than start to fight each other. Is this another parallel from writernim - where from ep 1 - 9 their marriage failed because of miscommunication over ES? and now, if they still will not communicate, their 'fight'  for justice may/will go the way of their marriage? 

@mdj101 You're right. Writernim keeps us on our toes. Daebak!

• Like 13

6 hours ago, mdj101 said:

And I completely agree with the  views give by @ayselluna while responding to @DelroyB's post (included in the posT. I think each person's views seem like a great interpretation of the Characters actions, feelings, and ideas in general.  Seems very reasonable to me.  

Spoiler --- photos of Eun Sol (near end of video.

Reveal hidden contents

See from 3:23 to 3:52 for pictures of Eun Sol with her very happy Mother & Father! It's been so long since we've actually seen the little girl at the heart of the drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnhjDly9qs

And @jadecloud --- I liked the photo clips you posted matching the lyrics of the new OST song.  Once you asked if we would mention any scenes that you could "do something with" ---I forgot exactly what. but I spent a lot of time on Viki ---clicking second by second_ viewing the scene where HK left the Choi house after sealing the divorce form. She drove a short way, then pulled over --- JE came out and began walking, slowly approaching HK in her car.  I measured it all out.  And I was certain they must have made eye contact in her side mirror ---but not shown in that scene.  Compare this to the scene when JE backs up to where hk is waiting --- then she tells him "I love you"  Definite visual of eye contact in the side view mirror.

This took me so long to work out --- to see how carefully the scene was arranged to express the meaning of the lyrics.  At first i complicated the whole project --- call crew & actors back, film more shots,etc.  In reality, it must the scene & the song were matched from the beginning.  And each precise action, each angle of the camera, the actions of HK & JE were carefully laid out FIRST to showcase the song and make a memorable scene. AND IT REALLY WAS THAT!!   :tears:   :wub:

Might be the most elaborately planned Song & Scene match.

Reveal hidden contents

This didn't work out the way I'd hoped. Sorry. I really need to learn to edit some videos!  If you look at the scene carefully,  second by second , you'll be surprised just how every little movement must have been pre-planned! If I had't spent so much time on it ---I'd erase it. But I bet you can really do something with it.  And see how it compares to the scene "pre-I love you" with JE driving.

Episode 9 ---HK puts her seal on the divorce form and drives away..   (00:49 to 03:37 mins.)  I made notes of 23 timed screen shots that were carefully planned to add meaning to the song/melody. 

00:49   Melody begins to play.  HK seal the divorce paper

01:13    I can't say it out loud, I want to erase it but I can't.  HK passes close to JE on way to front door

01:28    My dear, why were you so late to find me again?    Pulls car to the side abruptly

01:40     I was really OK                                              JE  outside, at the door

01:49    I came all this way with a smile

01:56     But now I'm filled with lies                             HK sobbing, in tears

2:03     What can I do?

2:08   My heart that hated you so much           JE sees her in the car & STOPS.

(2:11 to 2:23)  --- Somewhere in here they make eye contact via the side view mirror, I'm sure of it.

2:15   My bad greed     It was all love   

2:23   Even if no one else knows 

2:27   Even if they don't believe, it was love

2:32   Slowly, HK continues to walk past the car

2:36     You were my last

2:42   And for you, it was me, that's what we have to remember

2:50    It's alright if no one knows

2:55   It's alright if our love is forgotten

3:04-09  We know, just the two of us

3:32    Horn blasts.    HK now with Clenched fists

.3:38   You're only mine.

3:40  End of scene.

@mdj101 Hmm interesting. You're right. Had to be a case of planned scene to song lyrics. I'll look at your suggestion. Keen eye chingu :)

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

HK told BS she has to enter the tiger's den in order to handle the tiger (TS). But HK perhaps forgot a bigger and smarter tiger is already sitting atop TS, and that is JE.

I think HK's motivation, rather than underestimation per say, stems from wishing to protect JE and taking him away from having to deal with conflict of interest between family vs CNP, CNP vs her and even the law vs her past 'misdeeds'. Again, miscommunication will be working to their disadvantage. I hope they will start to communicate rather than start to fight each other. Is this another parallel from writernim - where from ep 1 - 9 their marriage failed because of miscommunication over ES? and now, if they still will not communicate, their 'fight'  for justice may/will go the way of their marriage? 

37 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Actually, MH always JE and HG works together and he knows that the company can only be run together with them working together and hopefully that what we will see in the next episode.  Remember, prior HG's trip to China, MH asked if she is going to abandon JE and told her that JE needs her.

And also, HG always wants JE to take over the company like in ep 3 when the family are having dinner together, where JE came late for the dinner, and then during dinner time, HG praises JE's accomplishments how one of this drug research was successful. JE was surprised that his wife knows About his accomplishment. Then during dinner JE basically told his dad that he wont became like him who uses every way to get what he wants, and MH got angry and threw a plate on his face. Then HG gave JE a bandaid and disinfected his wound and told JE that he has to protect the company from the BIL, and told JE that he can make the drugs, and she will dilligently sell it. But unfortunately JE misunderstood HG & got angry bcs he thought that HG was too ambitious over the company.  At the same time, HG found out that JE is planning to divorce her. 

So, somehow we have to see JE and HG has to work together and this is MH plan.  

• Like 10

2 hours ago, mdj101 said:

Oh yeah! I remember thanks. :) @jadecloud I can't help but giggle too. Love WJ's reaction. 

So now it's JE's turn to be head of the company since MH told HK she doesn't need to go back there. She'll be working alongside with BS trying to find out the truth about Pudoxin & continue the pretense of being lovers. Now writernim I don't like this idea of yours. Three people will get hurt in the end. Why use people to prove JE's & HG's love for one another? 

• Like 9

@jadecloud---- About that scene that was well matched to the lyrics of  the song,  "Two of Us"  in the OST. 

It was so moving, so thrilling to see & hear. A tremendously sad ending to a love story.

I thought of the word that describes what director, musical director, etc did to achieve that scene --- choreographed the scene. 

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Choreography    Now why didn't I think of that in the first place?:rolleyes:

I wonder if there were any other scenes that got that full treatment?  Because the Writer likes to make parallels, there are others or maybe one more big scene like that will be near the end, or another very important moment.  The similar scene where HK backs the car up to HK on the sidewalk (+ "kiss") didn't look  important enough for an entire song. 

• Like 4