[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, themalluprofessorx said:

I think you got the wrong drama --- you're probably talking about the currently airing "All About My Mom".

I actually liked Glorious Day. It was different because the grandmother had Parkinson's this time, and everyone in the family knew but chose to keep up the smiling faces. Also, there was no selfish brats. For me, it was more realistic. Then again, I am a fan of most of this writer's works.

I looked that drama up. HS is in it. Is she a good girl? The drama looks interesting. Think I will check it out when this one if finished. I do like Lee Sung Woo and Kim Mi Sook. Thanks for the info.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

I looked that drama up. HS is in it. Is she a good girl? The drama looks interesting. Think I will check it out when this one if finished. I do like Lee Sung Woo and Kim Mi Sook. Thanks for the info.

Yes check out Glorious Day - Lee sang woo, park se young, Kim mi sook and son Chang min starred in it. Very heartwarming family drama, u won't regret it 

4 hours ago, themalluprofessorx said:

I think you got the wrong drama --- you're probably talking about the currently airing "All About My Mom".

I actually liked Glorious Day. It was different because the grandmother had Parkinson's this time, and everyone in the family knew but chose to keep up the smiling faces. Also, there was no selfish brats. For me, it was more realistic. Then again, I am a fan of most of this writer's works.

I was referring to all about my mum - storyline copy GD - the eldest son in law also had a son who didn't like the father's gf 

Guest my2centsworth

Has anyone ever seen the Kdrama, "Made In Heaven"? That writer surprised us all in that story line. But the writer of this drama is so predictable. I believe that this drama will end with everyone forgiving everyone and living happily ever after. I still have hope that this writer will pull a rabbit out of his or hers hat and surprise us. That is what made me think of the drama "Made In Heaven". The main female character had a very hard life. Her bio mother, that she never knew got her to meet and prayed that the daughter she lost 27 years ago would fall in love with the mother's stepson, that she has raised. That happened. Then later on, the bio father of the girl and his mother figured everything out and devised a  plan to get the main female character's bio parents married. That happened too. But in the past when the main female lead was searching for her mother she found out that the man her bio mother loved was told she was not of good  status by his mother and that made her undesirable for the son,  who is the lead female character's bio father. A lot of things happened,  but in the end the female lead character found out who her real parents were and was actually living with them as part of their plan. The female lead rejected her father and grandmother because of the grandmother saying her real mother wasn't good enough. Which changed everyone life, especially the lead female. She turn her back on them and left that house, saying she didn't know if she could ever forgive them for hurting her mother more than herself.

So why can't this happen with SW? DY did lots of unnecessary bad things going back thru all of her married years and continues to do them. So with SW telling DY that she is not her mother doesn't seem like such an evil thing for SW to do. When someone, like a parent or child hurt you the parent or child, it's a different type of hurt that no one can explain. It cuts deep. Has DY ever said I'm sorry? I don't think so. And if she has, then why not try to understand what SW is feeling. Dy is so full of excuses. I would have to say that if my mother was DY, then I too would not want anything to do with her. I hard to forgive someone that hurts you in real life such as a friend or neighbor,  But when a family member hurts you especially one of your parents, that hurt is so deep and severe that sometimes you can never get over it.

Some drama need to surprise us with how the characters learn to live with the deceit, betrayal and lies that another character does other than forgiveness.  We need to learn that in real life we have to learn by our mistakes. And what better way than for us to invest 50 hours of our time in a drama and walk away saying that I will do better in the way I treat others.

Just finished watching last weeks episodes, the most surprising thing was how CB is on his father's side, but then again he had no problem having DY cast aside as his mother when the were preparing for the wedding. The ending of episode 45 suggested that he heard some truth's about his father that he didn't know and may have been eye openers.

The interesting thing was JH's response to SW being DY daughter, instead of the news sending her over the edge it seemed to have the opposite effect, JH all but screamed SW was her daughter and she was not going to let DY take her, it also made her make up with MH. 

I thought it was wrong that OW was not letting her family know she's alive, but SH finally have the blinders off when it comes to HS so I guess you can't have everything. I do see SW and CB getting back together because DY really does care for him and like she told the Gma once she gets the family registry corrected there will be no reason they can't be together. I did like the sister begging DY to look out for them, and she should because they are not part of her revenge. At the very least they should be able to keep their jobs.

Guest adikkeluangman

Two more weeks to go for the finale. You know it's going to end when actors got few pictorials released. Song Ha Yoon got an interview with media recently.

I had a chance to watch the preview.  I cannot believe they got married.  Why SW put a condition to be in the group (The condition: Marry CB).    You know CB is using her and not really loving her.    His father is the mastermind behind it all.    The writer really mess this up, they want both couples to end of divorced at the end??  Hope not!.     I know they are trying to figure a way to stretch to ep.51, but this is so wrong with this move.   There is enough material out there with the story line, why add this, is beyond me.    Really a bad move.   I will come back with my thought on today's episode but I want to rant on this terrible move and preview for tomorrow.  

Sorry if I said the same thing multiple times here but....(lost for words)

40 minutes ago, noyha29 said:

I had a chance to watch the preview.  I cannot believe they got married.  Why SW put a condition to be in the group (The condition: Marry CB).    You know CB is using her and not really loving her.    His father is the mastermind behind it all.    The writer really mess this up, they want both couples to end of divorced at the end??  Hope not!.     I know they are trying to figure a way to stretch to ep.51, but this is so wrong with this move.   There is enough material out there with the story line, why add this, is beyond me.    Really a bad move.   I will come back with my thought on today's episode but I want to rant on this terrible move and preview for tomorrow.  

Sorry if I said the same thing multiple times here but....(lost for words)

U aren't the only 1... I had to rush back to watch live & it left me speechless...

The only good for this episode would be HS is really daunted by OW!! 

7 minutes ago, queer said:

U aren't the only 1... I had to rush back to watch live & it left me speechless...

The only good for this episode would be HS is really daunted by OW!! 

I agree with you.   HS will soon get what she deserves soon.  Somethings I wonder if the drama's make it impossible for their audience to continue to watch with unnecessary path in the story.    OW's story in itself should last two episode to conclude if writer wanted without SW getting married.    Are they running out of idea's?   Who knows but this was the wrong path I feel for me.

I believe Chan Bin is getting a bad wrap.  Yes, he is immature, but he has a good heart and wants to do the right thing.  He was an innocent victim until he wanted to protect his father.  I hope he and Sa Wol do get together.  Hopefully, they won't end up as clueless as they started.

28 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I have no words for SW's idiocy.. Atleast we have OW. I hope they get divorced and SW end up with SH. Gonna enjoy that scene with OW's father and HS in tomorrow's episode..

@Lunkera Yes, I am going to enjoy episode with HS with OW's father.    Was someone there with them, Was it SH?  I bet, after SW gets married with CB, KMH and CB puts her somewhere (like an kidnapping) and use her as a ransom the more I think about it, if not DY will not be racing and say no, it cannot be....

40 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I have no words for SW's idiocy.. Atleast we have OW. I hope they get divorced and SW end up with SH. Gonna enjoy that scene with OW's father and HS in tomorrow's episode..

i agree i hated the preview...CB joined his father and is walking on a dark path!!!I hope SW will realize that !!!I hope won't  be too late!!She will become a tool in her stupid husband and evil father in law hands ,all they want is to get the money and company back+revenge !!!!OW is my only hope!!!The writter disapoints me more and more...what a mess !!!

@andy78 Probably SW will forgive him in the end >,<. Her character makes no sense, Do the writer expect us to believe anyone is so forgiving as SW? KMH being responsible for both her grandparents death and the orphanage incident. CB siding with his father despite knowing his crimes and SW should know hes aware of it. As i've said  earlier, OW should have been the main character. After this drama i probably won't watch any other drama written by this writer.

9 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

i probably won't watch any other drama written by this writer.

me too...if i see this drama name on the writter drama list  i will not watch ...what a mess...i hope DY will arrive in time and stopp that stupid wedding...i used to like CB!!!But not anymore!!!The preview pointed he is ready to use SW to take revenge and help his worthless father!!!

OW should have been the female lead. Or OW and SW should have been mixed into one person. In the first half of this drama, I can see why SW was way she was. In the second half, SW should of been like the way OW is now. It doesn't make sense why she doesn't think like OW does right now. Seeing how things are going, it also makes more sense to compare OW to Bori because SW feels like a new character. It's weird how SW doesn't know which side to pick.

What is this???? SW getting married with CB tomorrow.:crazy: What is wrong with that woman no brains. They killed half her family of. And in this EP look how she is treating them. DY can have her backside. I don't care how much you love him. You do not marry him not with that kind of a family. I can't stand HJ. Sorry but there is something wrong with this writer. What a cesspool this drama has become.:angry:  

Archived