Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DhilaM, you can have Henry. I want SJS and Sung Hoon. They're mine, all mine :P 

:sweatingbullets:

Chingu, I'm first in line for SJS. We sorted this out months ago.  @delfin, ‌@luci888, ‌@valsava & @onnififi are all lined up behind me :lol: You'll have to wait your turn... :phew:

Ladies!

Since I'm new here please let me have my latest crush, Sunghoon, the ace swimmer  from Cool Kiz On The Block! His ABS & his swimming style really make my heart beat like crazy. You gals can fight it out for SJS! 

He's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in his webtoon drama , NOBLE, MY LOVE.:)

@DhilaM, you can have Henry. I want SJS and Sung Hoon. They're mine, all mine :P 

Chingu, I'm first in line for SJS. We sorted this out months ago.  @delfin, ‌@luci888, ‌@valsava & @onnififi are all lined up behind me :lol: You'll have to wait your turn... :phew:

I never knew that there is a line....let me join you :w00t:. Can I brib someone to change my position lol

yoohoo.. find this thread!! hello.. im new here. this is one of my most anticipated dramas!!! neither a fan of so ji sub nor shin min ah.. but this oppa and this eonni, both are so sexy! i used to ship them when i saw their Giordano cf.. hawt hawt hawt!

and this eonni with uri woobin, i have to support, haha.. #bias

wah so many SJS's fans here.. i should tell my friend who is a hardcore fan of him to join this thread, haha..

Guest ororomunroe

Welcome to all the newbies! Yes, SJS has been taken (by me) B)

@gladys57, since you asked so nicely, he's all yours chingu :D

@Sarang21, sorry dear. I wouldn't trade my position for all the riches in the world :P  

Fitness Trainer Kim Young Ho: 

5gjp5im.jpg

cr: naver

Guest ororomunroe

@Reyko chingu, how have you been? It seems that I gotta stake my claim on every page lol. And great gif usage as always :lol:

FIRST LOOK: See Shin Min Ah, So Ji Sub, Henry, and more in first stills and fan photos from the set of Oh My Venus

94e8281a-8d98-420e-ba42-827319cd809e.png

Read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/see-shin-min-ah-so-ji-sub-henry-and-more-in-first-stills-and-fan-photos-from-the-set-of-oh-my-venus/

Guest ororomunroe

'Oh My Venus' Sin Min-ah, a queen of rom-com wears school uniform

photo645356.jpg

Scenes from the first take of "Oh My Venus" have been revealed featuring Sin Min-ah in school uniforms.

Sin Min-ah plays a lawyer Kang Jooeun, in KBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh My Venus", who went through an adverse change from a beautiful popular girl to someone with not so pretty body. Sin Min-ah's exceptional transformation in her acting, we've never seen from her so far, is anticipated.

Sin Min-ah appeared in school uniform to the first filming session of "Oh My Venus", which took place at a bus top near the outdoor planetarium of Namsan, Seoul on October 17th. The portion taken on this day depicts the past of her role, Kang Jooeun, who used to be the pretty popular girl during her school days.

She expressed the shy and youthful beauty as a lovely and vivacious high school girl as a whole. All the staff members did not reserve any of their compliments on her look in the school uniform and said, "She is surely nation's original first love".

Her endless energetic and cheerful attitude throughout the filming starting early in the morning diffused the vibrant energy to the filming set. Her signature dimple smiles made such friendly and heartwarming atmosphere for the staff throughout the straining tasks for the first take of the drama.

The production team said, "We'll work hard to continue the good feeling from the first take and create dramas that match the anticipation from our potential viewers"

"Oh My Venus" will start airing on November 16th after 'Cheeky Go Go' has finished.

Source

"Oh My Venus" Choi Jin-ho-I, the scene stealer

photo645281.jpg

Actor Choi Jin-ho-I is starring in the new KBS 2TV "Oh My Venus".

Choi Jin-ho-I takes on the role of Min, the chief secretary at Gahong Group. He knows everything aboutKim Yeong-ho's (So Ji-sub) family matters but has a sealed mouth and is very trustworthy.

Choi Jin-ho-I said, "The uniqueness of the drama drew my attention. I look forward to working with great people, staff and crew members".

Choi Jin-ho-I starred in various movies and dramas such as, "Time Between Dog and Wolf - Drama", "Incarnation of Money", "The Heirs""Liar Game", "The Crucible", "The Thieves", "The Killer and the Old Man", "Gangnam Blues" and more.

"Oh My Venus" is about a female lawyer who went from having a 21st century Venus body to the ancient Venus and a worldwide famous health trainer man. It's a healing, romantic comedy about going on a secret diet and healing the wounds on the inside. The first episode can be seen in November.

Source

Anyeong chingu... this is my first post. Cant wait for this drama aired. There are so many familiar face, but they remind me to richard simmons. OMV is rom com, right? Not makjang drama.

Seems, Henry will show his English. SJS character is Hollywood trainer, maybe he become henry friends when they are in US.

Countdown till 16th November.

Guest ororomunroe

Anyeong chingu... this is my first post. Cant wait for this drama aired. There are so many familiar face, but they remind me to richard simmons. OMV is rom com, right? Not makjang drama.

Seems, Henry will show his English. SJS character is Hollywood trainer, maybe he become henry friends when they are in US.

Countdown till 16th November.

Welcome to the thread!

I'm pretty sure it's a romcom drama. Don't quote me on that though. You know how misleading the networks can be -_- 

And yes, SJS's character has been living in the US until he returns to Korea to the shock and dismay of his stepmother lol. She's planning to take over her new(?) husband's company. 

@ororomunroe,

Thank you very much for giving way to me regarding, Sunghoon! Kamsahamnida! :)

For the time being, I'll saviour him for myself by rewatching his swimming in Cool Kiz on The Block for his SLEEK swimming style and taunt abs and his super cool, dead drop gorgeous look as CEO Lee Ganghoon in Noble, My Love becoz once OMV starts, I know I'll have more rivals for sure.

He and SJS will bring giddiness overload on this thread for sure. Oh! Nov 16 please come quickly!

Guest ororomunroe

So Ji Sub cuts a suave look in suit for ‘Oh My Venus’

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/23/so-ji-sub-cuts-a-suave-look-in-suit-for-oh-my-venus/

HE IS SO HANDSOME...

Thanks @andy78 for the article. They gave us some new info on KYH:

So Ji Sub plays the role of elite personal trainer Kim Young Ho, who had taken over a healing organization Gahong Group from his grandmother. He is said to take pity on those who are weak, but won’t give an inch to those who are stronger. He is curt yet kind-hearted in some way, and possesses an irresistible charm.

Me likey :D

Ladies!

Since I'm new here please let me have my latest crush, Sunghoon, the ace swimmer  from Cool Kiz On The Block! His ABS & his swimming style really make my heart beat like crazy. You gals can fight it out for SJS! 

I see why your heart beats like crazy...his abs are killer :w00t:.

4.jpg

@ororomunroe,

Thank you very much for giving way to me regarding, Sunghoon! Kamsahamnida! :)

For the time being, I'll saviour him for myself by rewatching his swimming in Cool Kiz on The Block for his SLEEK swimming style and taunt abs and his super cool, dead drop gorgeous look as CEO Lee Ganghoon in Noble, My Love becoz once OMV starts, I know I'll have more rivals for sure.

He and SJS will bring giddiness overload on this thread for sure. Oh! Nov 16 please come quickly!

Enjoy, my dear!!!:)

Sunghoon practiced on OMV drama set.

CSBe4dUWUAA-72d?format=pjpg&name=large

CSBe4c6WEAES8Vh?format=pjpg&name=large

CSBe4c-WwAEH-iA?format=pjpg&name=large

CSBe4c-WEAABT2m?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit via @51K_CT)

So Ji Sub cuts a suave look in suit for ‘Oh My Venus’

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/23/so-ji-sub-cuts-a-suave-look-in-suit-for-oh-my-venus/

HE IS SO HANDSOME...

Oh yes he cleans up nice 

Ladies!

Glad to have you here fangirling to @gladys57, hope you and the family doing well and did you say abs I hope my venus gives us a peak.

Ladies!

I see why your heart beats like crazy...his abs are killer :w00t:.

Hidden Content

@sarang21,That did it all I could do was Image result for google images of heart shaped eyes another wish for christmas

Archived