Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

‘Oh My Venus’ holds first script reading session

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Oh My Venus’ held their first script reading session on October 10th at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station, and saw the presence of cast members like Shin Min Ah, So Ji Sub, Jung Gyu Woon, Henry (Super Junior-M), and others.

‘Oh My Venus’ will be directed by Kim Hyung Suk PD of ‘My Husband Got a Family,’ while writer Kim Eun Ji of television movie ‘The Reason I’m Getting Married’ will pen the script.

Although it was the first time that everyone involved had gathered for the script recital, everyone showed great chemistry and contributed to a jovial occasion. Lead actor So Ji Sub stated, “I will enjoy the filming, and take care to not get hurt, and try to contribute to a fun filming environment.” Meanwhile, Henry generated a LOL moment during the session when he misread the English word ‘snake’ for ‘steak,’ and left many laughing out loud.

‘Oh My Venus’ will premiere on November 16th, following ‘Cheer Up!’

source

These photos are shared on Twitter, taken at distance or shown the back only with little notes: SJS(?) and Henry. I don't know if the source was right :sweatingbullets: Since many ladies here have better eyes than mine, please give it a try!!! :lol:

CRsnc0LXAAACmpO?format=pjpg&name=large

CRsndjWXAAAMyhW?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit to Sojisubar via @Hind)

Guest ororomunroe

SJS, Sung Hoon and Henry:

vy0hQS3.jpg

Vn81VZT.png

DMInWQh.jpg

Cr: twitter/IG

Video of SMA and JGW filming:

Cr: uploader

QdIZUQO.jpg cr: IG

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

More pics of SJS:

Cr: uploaders

Guest ororomunroe

SJS Filming Pics (Part 3):

9dqEjbh.jpg

iAWRC6n.jpg

RgIxmAH.jpg

jSXomZ2.jpg

cJbAh7t.jpg

fnc4r6c.jpg

Cr: uploaders/naver

SkYqJI9.jpg

zGKv37n.jpg

8AIKOqr.jpg

4yGb7kM.jpg

JWT8yx8.jpg

nyx63lV.jpg

iCfvlql.jpg

LOV7W6l.jpg

cr: naver/DC

Sung Hoon and SJS:

pvm97JU.jpg

tsarUIb.jpg

Cr: naver - arrows point to Sung Hoon

Guest ororomunroe

First pic of SMA!!!

K2ceOkV.jpg

- transformed into a high school girl

- picture taken near the Namsan Botanical Garden in Seoul

Cr: Naver

Guest ororomunroe

So Ji Sub, Shin Min Ah, and the Oh My Venus cast gather for first script reading.

91246f82-c80d-4dea-b710-302768dd4989.png

Production for Oh My Venus is officially underway, and KBS recently released photos from the drama's first script reading on October 10. See photos of So Ji SubShin Min Ah, and the rest of the cast below!

In Oh My Venus, Shin Min Ah plays a lawyer who was a beautiful ulzzang in her youth but gains weight and loses her beauty with the pressures of her job. She teams up with So Ji Sub, who plays a world famous fitness trainer who helps her. Of course, this being a K-drama, they'll heal each other's hearts and fall in love in the process.

Second leads Jung Gyu Woon and Yoo In Young also appeared at the script reading. Jung Gyu Woon plays Shin Min Ah's ex and So Ji Sub's childhood rival who dumps Shin Min Ah in favor of her childhood friend and rival, Yoo In Young. Because apparently no one in the world of K-dramas made any new friends or acquaintances after high school. 

Source

Actress Shin Min Ah will transform into a refreshing high school student for her new KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Oh My Venus,’ and photos from the first filming have now been revealed.

‘Oh My Venus’ is one of the most highly anticipated dramas for the second half of 2015, and Shin Min Ah will take on the role of lawyer Kang Joo Eun, who is known to have a pretty face and a good figure during her school days. Many will be keen to see a never-before-seen side of Shin Min Ah in the drama, as she will undergo a drastic transformation.

This particular scene happened during the first filming on October 17th at a bus stop near Namsan Park. Shin Min Ah’s appearance in a school uniform created much commotion at the film site, and it involved the filming of Kang Joo Eun’s high school image where she still had a good figure and a pretty face. With her shy demeanor and age-defying baby-face looks, Shin Min Ah transformed perfectly into an adorable high school student, to which filming staff exclaimed, “She is really the first Nation’s first love.”

Filming took place over the weekend, and there were many who stopped to observe the filming, which led to traffic jams all around. At one point, filming had to be halted even.

‘Oh My Venus’ will premiere on November 16th, following ‘Sassy, Go Go.’

More of Miss beautiful Shin Min Ah as a student

CR1QOjjXAAAIRAz.jpg

CR1QOj1W0AAgKan.jpg

(credit via @51K_CT)

Who can resit SJS long lean handsome.. Looking at that one still of him standing by that car hand on his waist and those long legss is making me go nuts all he needs is a wet T-shirt on and I might pass out.. Just manly  

My dear @valsava, thank you  speaking my mind! He's always killing :lol:

See you there in the "pass-out-world" honey! ^_^

In wet shirt - Vonin CF 2009

gallery_04.jpg

The "long lean handsome" SJS in Marmot CF 2014

m15.jpg

13-10.png

He kills me with his eyes alone. Died happy ;);)

web_3749910028_0755ac4d.jpg

(credit to owners)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread, can't help but join in since this stars one of my favorite actors - So Ji Sub.

I heard this will be shown in sometime November. Can't wait for it! 

Welcome Aboard @chicann7 welcome to the hotness of JSJ

More of Miss beautiful Shin Min Ah as a student

(credit via @51K_CT)

Who can resit SJS long lean handsome.. Looking at that one still of him standing by that car hand on his waist and those long legss is making me go nuts all he needs is a wet T-shirt on and I might pass out.. Just manly  

My dear @valsava, thank you  speaking my mind! He's always killing :lol:

See you there in the "pass-out-world" honey! ^_^

Hidden Content

@mathi,  I'm glad my mom have and oxgen machine in the house because if they show him in a shower scene I know I'll start to hyperventilate.  

Guest ororomunroe

'Oh My Venus' drops first stills of Shin Minah

Archived