Guest ororomunroe

From what I understand, KYH was tipped off by Manager Min that the step uncle was going after him. Instantly KYH realised JS was at risk as he was driving his Maserati. So our heroic KYH had to hit step uncle's car in order to save JS! His concern and love for JS is really commendable indeed! No wonder JS is so traumatised to see him badly injured!

Anyway, KEEP CALM Venusians! OMV is a romcom afterall!:blush:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gladys57 said:

From what I understand, KYH was tipped off by Manager Min that the step uncle was going after him. Instantly KYH realised JS was at risk as he was driving his Maserati. So our heroic KYH had to hit step uncle's car in order to save JS! His concern and love for JS is really commendable indeed! No wonder JS is so traumatised to see him badly injured!

Anyway, KEEP CALM Venusians! OMV is a romcom afterall!:blush:

Aigooo... my poor heart... i just hope YH can come out of this without any severe injuries... 

I hope this accident is just to show that YH really cares for JS and JS will be healed from all the love he gets from YH, JE and also finding his long lost mother. 

I have to calm my heart down..... *sigh* 

I really want to see it from the positive side, like really.. but i am still upset now, because this drama is sort of a huuuge stress reliever to me, but this giving me headache instead.

Need to whoooshaaa myself first. And pretend i havent watched that heartwrecking scene. And maybe some replaying last night ep again. and take lots of glimpse to SJS hot body in bathrobe.and that kiss. 

YH promise us that long awaited night will happen soon right? I'll mark your words YH hyungnim~

Really can't believe the ending. Why writer-nim? You're doing so fine. Was it to boost rating? It was unnecessary. YH already suffered for so long. Finally cured of cancer, he get psychoneurosis. Almost able to control his psychoneurosis, he got into nasty accident.  I'm die-hard rom com, if he dies in next episode, I'm going to abort the drama.

2 hours ago, rain719 said:

KYH will be in a coma and an accident like that, broken bones and all with probably some kind of temporary amnesia...... max 3 months of being comatose without permanent damage..... lying down will make him gain weight so KYH will be in a fat suit!!!!!! and KJE will now be his PT coach!!  I can be the nurse and give him his sponge bath -  I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!! Then I can scratch whatever / wherever is itchy ........... AGAIN, LADIES, I WAS FIRST!!!!   no need of a back scratcher!!!  who said his EG was smashed? was it? oh oh... I meant LEG.....

@moodypie remember when LJJ had the accident last part of AHYI?  I was so depressed and took me months before watching that scene in its entirety..... why am I not as affected? Or maybe not yet? maybe next couple of eps???

Why will YH feel guilty/regretful? He did no wrong.......Choi deserves what he gets - if he's dead, too bad, want him to suffer more... maybe he should be the vegetable!!! He should be imprisoned if he survives!! that guy is a lunatic!!!! if he's forgiven, then this is a makjang!!!!

2 hours ago, rain719 said:

IS THIS OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT, WRITER-NIM HUH???? THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!!  LET'S HAVE AN EXCHANGE GIFT OK??? MAKE THIS SCENE A DREAM AND I WON'T HUNT YOU DOWN!!! BUT IF YOU WON'T CHANGE THE SCRIPT, MY VOODOO DOLLS ARE WAITING AND CHANTING MY FAVORITE LINE "MAY THE FLEECE OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INVADE YOUR ARMPITS!"

i want to flip the writer. 

I only watched the last part. Was busy packing. And what I saw was a slow mo car flying..... my heart stop!! 

how could the writer...how could the writer.....

Time to take out the voodoo dolly...it's been hiding in your closet for a long time. Good idea on those fleece invading armpits too!!! but it could be a problematic for writer to write...lol. I am actually kind of upset..my immediate reaction was, how could this happen. am I watching a makjang? how can I last till next Monday. This is killing. And it's christmas time, with my mind still seeing a slow mo flying car with my coachinim in it. criesssss....

Did you say back scratcher? The armpit is available for the job.....LOL. 

Okay well that was quiet dramatic and unexpected.

1) I think it was necessary for the writer to create some drama and climax to the story, but hopefully everything will be resolved by episode 15 and we can have an ultra fluffy RED HOT ending. It was so cute that JE put the bow on her like "she was the present" lol

2) I love that YH came to her work place, basically announcing their relationship. 

3) JE's mom wearing YH's clothes hahaha. The boys were so sweet, JS finally meeting his mom but also seeing his "father figure" hurt aww

I really hope we won't get the crippled,amnesia,coma effects of drama accidents but instead a rehabilitation process that forces the family to come together, brings JE and YH even closer, and just an over all happy ending. Of course that shitty richard simmons of an uncle needs to be tried and convicted for what he did, I hope he is removed from the family and his greedy richard simmons is never seen again. What kind of logic was he using to blame YH for what his nephew did?? C'mon bro now your just reaching.

For sure non of the main characters will die. Maybe some sufferings along the way, but I'm 99.9% sure non of the main characters will die in the drama. The drama isn't marketed in that direction. The accident is just gonna be part of a rough edge that every kdrama has to go through. Trying to console everyone here lolll... I've watched Hotel King and Lee Dong Wook got his head bashed by crooks but he walked out of hospital the next day with a bandage on his head. Like whaaat...

Now writer-nim, fighting! You got this! Now bring the story back to liiiifeeeee!

Question: Was there finally an erotic night scene in this episode? The writer has been teasing us hardcore. I hope we get one!

And dear god, yes, no amnesia plot crap. JE is too adorable. If YH has amnesia all JE has to do is her dimple POW WOW gesture and YH will gain his memory back in .5 second. LOL

OMG ep 12 cliff hanger is the MOST MAKJANG EVER!! and if they include amnesia.. I'll really really laugh on the writer.. I have enuff pain in Master Sun's Jo Jong Woon amnesia.. I don't think we need another one from OMV. Kim Young Ho amnesia is NOT match with everything in this drama plot.. and the fact that he'll forget KJE is killing me already right now..

TRULY UNPOPULAR OPINION

I really hate to read people going off on the writer when they don't even know what is going on because they don't understand that is being said.

It's her/his story.  Trust her/him and watch or don't watch.

All this wailing against the writer makes me want her to put YH in a iron lung through episode 15---just because she/he can

But then I was the only one who thought it would be the height of dramatic irony (and funny) if the male lead died after he crashed his car in Scent of A  Woman

--Though I must admitt the multiple car pile up is unusual in a story like this.  Its usually a staple for action dramas.

The writer has give us a slew of complex characters acting as conflicted human being at yet the whining.If you want to experience pointless tragedy being visited on underdeveloped, unrealistic, one dimensional, not very bright characters, take a gander at Glamorous Temptation. 

-Before I decide if this is a smart move or not, I'd love to hear what has been said.  Especially what YJ overheard his uncle say. And I'll like to know what hat greedy richard simmons said to his sister. 

Archived