• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my godd!  I'm so happy that you have created this forum!!  The chemistry is so hot between them in every scene that they are in. I loved the press conference where he flirts with her and I love the photo shoots when they had to look into each other's eyes. I am shipping for them in real life coz this lee jin wok is gutsy. I think if he loves ha ji won, he will really go after her, unlike hyun bin whom i'm really disappointed with. Jinwon couple go go go!!

And i just loooovvved the bit in the bed where he pulled back her hair, the picnic, baseball part and the fights!! LOL. Love these two so much!! 

P/s = we must hassle SBS to release more BTS especially the baseball part.!!

The Time We Were Not Inlove BTS 6

The Time We Were Not Inlove Dream Kiss BTS

Translation for the part where HJW hugs LJW

LJW: Does it look funny?
LJW: Ah well, I don't think it's funny?
LJW: Sorry, sorry..
HJW: I...
HJW: I think we should film it separately..(something like that)
HJW: Ah, what should I do T_T  I'm going crazy!
HJW: (upset) I want to cry T__T

Translated by @Soopke soompi

In episode 4 it looks like that their kiss is fake, but they actually did it :)

Yeah, I was surprised when I watched that BTS too. So LJW did really kiss her for real. So officially, that's the first real kiss of the drama? (eventhough it wasn't aired lol)

But anyway there were quite a few BTS videos that have been released since the drama started, but none has gave me the similar excitement when I watched the interview and press con before the drama started. But all of those are still cute though. I guess I'm just being greedy haha.

*edit*

slightly off topic but found this on tumblr. As I've said before, I've heard that some people were saying that LJW has always playfully complimented all his female costars, but still.. look at the gifs of the past Air City interviews, on what he said about Choi Ji Woo (who is also his ex-gf in real life) ;)

http://jolidimanche.tumblr.com/post/125079251881 

Seems like the editing team has very little time to be releasing any BTS for us these days since they're focusing and struggling on the live shooting. We don't have many scenes to spazz over since Won/Hana are at this awkward stage, no BTS, no interviews, nothing.... the drought :crazy:

The best episode ever :wub::wub::wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OEf_PTUwGA

uplo.jpg

*edit*

and have you guys read the news on the dating rumour between Ha Ji Won and Bolin Chen? :(
Well, I've never watched anything with Bolin Chen in it, but a lot of people have been saying that he's a hot guy. But then, right now, at this moment, I'm so into the drama and am strongly immersed into the Choi Won + Oh Ha Na/Lee Jin Wook + Ha Ji Won ship. I'd love for Ha Ji Won to be happy, but I can't lie that I'm a bit sad that the ship I'm sailing might be going down. 

But that aside, even if Ha Ji Won's reps are denying it, I still think there could be something going on between these two even if they're not officially in a relationship. I noticed that some of the pictures that Bolin Chen posted on his IG were dated more than a year ago, while HJW has just started to post them around this year. 

Ahh... but whatever it is, until any marriage announcement of HJW or LJW is announced, I'll still put on a little bit of hope for this ship! ;)

11231264_487621274731960_698119066894588

11873762_487621341398620_211304045283815

11870823_487621024731985_452740498300676

11880358_487621131398641_350117687483716

cr. SBS

I really love them in these photos :)

and also this one....looking like a real couple in one frame :D
couple_zpsjozfx7tq.png

As for HJW and CB, I find it that their impossible for now to be a couple already and CB has already a CYQ real version in life so let LJW have Hana :P ...so I am not affected with my Won-Hana/LJW-HJW shipping heart :D

This is for us guys, hopefully it would take away the rumors between HJW and cb because HJW Is for LJW lol... I can dream right? 

Taiwanese media released news today with the headline, "HJW/CBL rumor is just a cover. CBL has been caught dating Popu Lady by Taiwanese paparazzi."

credit: DwanShime who shared it first

yes! we can dream as long as there's no news that they're officially attached with someone :D

11870823_487621024731985_452740498300676
in this picture looks like a BF visiting her GF on set :P and I noticed LJW really like to extend his arms with HJW which also happened during their presscon and SBS interview :D (such a gentleman)

TTWWNIL Presscon

tumblr_inline_nqwzprUAXG1scwj9q_400.jpg

received_1516964478556984_zpsfie5geks.jp

cr. as tagged

SBS iNTERVIEW

image.jpg

Veun4Uy.gif

cr. Soopke

How about this prom slow dance-like BTS of them in the airport? :P :D 

Some translation lifted from TTWWNIL soompi forum

^
yes, I've got to agree. Ha Ji Won looked really sleepy in the BTS, while Lee Jin Wook seemed like he's a little bit more... excited? haha

but anyway, like someone has mentioned before, I like this part of the BTS quite a lot too.

image.jpg

Director: Why? Are you shy/bashful?

image.jpg

Director: All the people at the set are more bashful/shy!

image.jpg

Another staff(?): But Lee Jin Wook-ssi, why were you smiling?

image.jpg

Director: Yeah! Why did you smile!?

Lee Jin Wook: *taken aback*  

image.jpg

Lee Jin Wook: When kissing, is it wrong to smile? *confused*

image.jpg

Director: Who smiles when (you're) kissing?!

Lol the director surely like to tease him.

LJW and HJW Family Outing Guestings

They're both freaking hilarious during the preparing and making of breakfast, that can totally drive you nuts :D :D 

This two can be the most funny and worst combo in the kitchen :D

LJW start watching 31:30 - 57:00 while HJW starts 41:50 - towards the end.. ENJOY!!! :P

This is for us guys, hopefully it would take away the rumors between HJW and cb because HJW Is for LJW lol... I can dream right? 

Taiwanese media released news today with the headline, "HJW/CBL rumor is just a cover. CBL has been caught dating Popu Lady by Taiwanese paparazzi."

credit: DwanShime who shared it first

Yes, we can all dream. I'll still stick to ship tightly then :P 

and thanks @ferlycious for the pictures of arm-extending Lee Jin Wook, and I like that part about him haha.. Also, in some of the BTS, not sure if you guys notice it too, but for example, whenever Ha Ji Won touch/playfully hit him, he'll automatically touch her back somehow. I know HJW has the habit to do something like that, but I like to see how comfortable they are in doing so with each other. heh

and yes yes yes I agree that they are both quirky in their own ways (contrary to their looks lol), so I think they're quite an interesting match!

*edit*

for example, in this gif, when HJW moved her hand to his arm. He didn't really have to touch her hand back right? ;)

CzPtq7M.gif

posted by @ferlycious.

Source: DC TTWWNIL

Some translation lifted from TTWWNIL soompi forum

^
yes, I've got to agree. Ha Ji Won looked really sleepy in the BTS, while Lee Jin Wook seemed like he's a little bit more... excited? haha

but anyway, like someone has mentioned before, I like this part of the BTS quite a lot too.

image.jpg

Director: Why? Are you shy/bashful?

image.jpg

Director: All the people at the set are more bashful/shy!

image.jpg

Another staff(?): But Lee Jin Wook-ssi, why were you smiling?

image.jpg

Director: Yeah! Why did you smile!?

Lee Jin Wook: *taken aback*  

image.jpg

Lee Jin Wook: When kissing, is it wrong to smile? *confused*

image.jpg

Director: Who smiles when (you're) kissing?!

Lol the director surely like to tease him.

Oh yes i just love this BTS, LJW is so happy kissing HJW that he cannot stop himself from smiling all the time. And everytime I see it, it makes me laugh out loud. Soo sweet. 

I think there is no problem that LJW would want to court HJw. i think the bigger problem is whether HJW will date him. I was a bit upset that she didn't really kiss him back the way he kissed her. And the reaction after the kiss were a bit awkward. But then again, maybe they like each other, hence the awkwardness. And it must have been so obvious for the director to ask them whether they were shy. Why shy when you don't feel for the other person?? Or am I being delusional too??

11035837_995778303786150_706005793464764

looking at their shirt, this shot was during the scene of 8 months later right when Won was singing and Hana gets annoyed...  Wow, I like LJW's expression in here he really looks like Choi Won very excited thinking he's with Hana :D 

Embedded image permalink

cr: hwiyoon01

This time they are now Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook :) #wrapupparty

The CHEMISTRY is still there!! :D I'm loving it, LJW's arms strike it again unto HJW's shoulder :) 

Archived