Yong Joon lying on his stomach from 'CREA'

posted by 가을여자[gaulyeoja] in KOB

Love this! Even on his tummy, yong joon looks oh so yummy :wub:

japancrea-photo2.thumbnail.jpg

crea-2.jpg

crea-2a.jpg

smallest photo courtesy of 勇繫俊戀www.byjfc.net posted by jessica6168 in Quilt

Guest liezle

[TRANS] Yon Sa Ma, Bae Yong Joon focuses on filming the Legend even during Choo Suk holidays

2006, October, 2nd, Monday 2PM NewEn

Reported by Kim Hyung Woo

Posted by gaule yeoja 가을여자 in KOB

Korean to English translation by annamarie

20061002140014.554.0.jpg

Yon Sa Ma, Bae Yong Joon focuses on filming the Legend even during Choo Suk holidays

Bae Yong Joon plans to attend filming of the Ledged, which plans to broadcast starting early next year on MBC during the Choo Suk holiday season.

BOF, Bae Yong Joon's management company posted Choo Suk greeting on his official fan site BYJ(www.byj.co.kr). In the greeting, BOF noted that Bae Yong Joon would continue to film the Legend during Choo Suk holidays. And also mentioned about his condition-well fit and healthy.

In the greetings, BOF expressed appreciation of Bae Yong Joon's fan's consistent support and love. Also, Bae Yong Joon will do his best to perform as a new challenge. To his fan, Bae Yong Joon expressed his regards of their well-being and happiness.

The drama, Legend, the main character played by Bae Yong Joon has been the focus of fans in Korea, Japan and countries from all over the world. This drama is a story of Gwang Gae To King who is the 19th King of Ko Koo Ryu(고구려). It produced by Kim Jon Hak and written by Song Ji Na who also produced SBS famous drama and the drama is scheduled to be aired next spring.

Guest TY_KSW

sara, thanks for your concern. hope that frances will be able to log in by tomorrow.

[Photos]Two and Half Years Ago Today in Hong Kong

original source juli of http://www.byjfriendsforever.com

posted by 권오경 in BYJ's Quilt

He was so excited n cheering... What was the event then ?? Liezle ??

Guest happiebb

hello TY! i think that the photos were from the promo of "Untold Scandal" in HK.

yes, it was during his promo tour for scandal,

and those pictures were from the MTF in hong kong.

the hong kong sisters had prepared some programs for the MTF.

one of the programs was one where they showed his earlier works.

and i mean really really really earlier works,

like that aerobics scene in love's greetings :phew:

this part was really really really cute :D

they were showing the clips on a rather big projection screen on-stage,

and yong joon was sitting with the rest of us,

he's in the first row watching the going-ons on-stage.

yong joon was terribly terribly embarrassed to see himself

sort of dancing on the big screen.

so he stood up, went to the front of the stage

and playfully tried to stop them from playing the clip.

he was so cute... as if he could block out the screen with his body...

at one point, he even squatted down in embarrassment ;)

Guest jaimez

hahaha bb, thank you so much for explaining that scene in Hong Kong. Ahhhh, that's why everybody broke out in laughter! That aerobics scene in Love Greetings is so hilarious (and super silly too, if I might add), no wonder Yong Joon is so embarassed. I bet everyone must be laughing to tears (I know I will)! :P

Poor Yong Joon, such a shy man and a good sport! Just adorable! Hooray to Hong Kong family for giving Yong Joon such a warm and happy family gathering! :D

I notice that he always dressed very casual and comfortable and looks very relaxed in fan meeting. Guess he really thinks of us as his family, so it's like he's just coming home for a family gathering. ;)

Guest liezle

bb, thanks for the explanation. been wanting to know what made our yong joon laugh and do those gestures. he might have been really ashamed seeing his earlier works. i wish i could see that aerobics scene. :)

you are right jaime in your observation. love the way he dressed up whenever there is MTF event.

so ginnie are you one of those : :ph34r:? yup will be next week ;)

so ginnie are you one of those : :ph34r:? yup will be next week ;)

Oh no!! I am no Ninja and do not know any kungfu.......

haha.......

p.s.what does that icon mean?? Sorry for my ignorance..........I seriously think it is a ninja of some sort.

Guest liezle

Oh no!! I am no Ninja and do not know any kungfu.......

haha.......

p.s.what does that icon mean?? Sorry for my ignorance..........I seriously think it is a ninja of some sort.

ginnie, it means that you are one of those hiding [anonymous] :) honestly, I thought you already abandoned us. i haven't even seen you in other bae blogs as well.

ginnie, it means that you are one of those hiding [anonymous] :) honestly, I thought you already abandoned us. i haven't even seen you in other bae blogs as well.

Hi Liezle,

Thank God you are able to log on.. back on YJ business once again.. cheers.

Luckily I don't have to face the typhoon like I thought, it slow down and turns to be just a light strom I kept praying all the way. I have heard that you will face another typhoon I just hope you and Baesis are being ready and fine after another hit.

YJ lying down on a tummy just cute...and make my day..

Poor YJ he should have a break during a holiday he works so hard I hope he just take it a bit easy but that is YJ whatever he is doing I wish he is in good health and success.

Take care Liezle and all,

Pat

oh liezle...no lah...Yong Joon doesn't have any new work out yet. =) So I'll be patient about his work. Not really hiding or abandoned la..so serious ? ha! I am impressed by your stamina to continually update this thread eventhough he really has very little publicity or things to post about..except reposting older news/pictures of Yong Joon. Good job, dear~

Now, let me go back to being a "ninja".

=)

Guest liezle

hello pat! yong joon is so hardworking that even on holiday he will work. but i'm sure he'll visit his family even for a while to celebrate chosuk.

ginnie, one thing i really love being a byj fan is that there is always news, new artworks and things to talk about. everyone just loves to share in baeland that is why there is always something to post... below are just some of the examples :D

here are some photos ~

posted by rosiebaba of www.joonsfamily.com

original source is flora of www.byjfriendsforever.com

post41159770471ho9.jpg

post41159770567ft6.jpg

post41159770602jc0.jpg

Guest jaimez

me too ginnie, glad that you're still here. :D Have been wondering too if you are sick and tired of us already. :huh: Please write more so we can keep liezle and frances company (assuming they want us? hehe). :rolleyes:

Guest frances

Please write more so we can keep liezle and frances company (assuming they want us? hehe). :rolleyes:

i have also been an absentee in the thread lately but my loyalty to yong joon is as strong and solid as ever ;)

hey jaime~ you, ginnie and all our baesis & byjfriends make this thread a warm & cozy place &

it wouldn't not be the same w/o your great company :)

drawings from nagajun and kinkan

11wt3.jpg

214951yx3.jpg

Hi Frances,

Long time no see, how are you?

Thanks for posting once again, the art work is great as always.

TWSG site is absolutely grand..I can't wait to see YJ acting in this drama.

Pat

Guest liezle

me too ginnie, glad that you're still here. :D Have been wondering too if you are sick and tired of us already. :huh: Please write more so we can keep liezle and frances company (assuming they want us? hehe). :rolleyes:

jaime jaime jaime of course we want you here...we want all the baesisters here! if only we can get all the korean family and even half of the japanese family here that would really be great :D[hehehehe...impossible wish] ;)

hi there frances!

jaime jaime jaime of course we want you here...we want all the baesisters here! if only we can get all the korean family and even half of the japanese family here that would really be great :D[hehehehe...impossible wish] ;)

hi there frances!

Liezle,

Can I take this oppoturnity to ask YJ Thailand Fan club to drop by?

May be not as half as JP Family but still some.

What do you think?

Pat

Guest jaimez

oops sorry frances and liezle, I don't mean to fetch for assurance. I was just kidding! :wub: I thank you 2 wonderful ladies for so tirelessly maintaining this amazing thread to keep us informed of BYJ news from all sites. Your warm hospitality always make us feel welcome. :P

Good for you, Pat! I hope more Thai sisters will drop by, your byjtogether site is great. :D I tried to ask a Canadian sister to sign up to SOOMPI once, but I think the 2-tier registration kind of turn her off. :huh: